Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Discuss X-Men

Go down

Discuss X-Men Empty Discuss X-Men

Post by Admin Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:16 pm

I don't know if any of you are interested in this, but every year in NYC, there is an international Toy Fair, in Feb, probably around the same time as the Berlin Film Festival. I collected dolls, so I'm still kind of interested.

http://www.toyassociation.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=toy_Fair

During or after the toy fair, there will probably be updates on what's coming out this year and beyond.

I would probably bet that there will be an X-Men figure display or something during the toy fair. X-Men is a staple in action figures anyways.

Sooo, I will be keeping an eye out for any news. Last year they did release pictures of the Jonah Hex figures and accessories during the fair.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Discuss X-Men Empty Re: Discuss X-Men

Post by Admin Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm

http://slayweb.blogspot.com/2011/01/x-men-on-film.html

Saturday, January 8, 2011
X-Men on Film
I've mentioned a couple of times this week the fact that X-Men Origins: Wolverine turned out to be a bit mediocre. However that is not the case with the original three films. I don't think I've ever watched all three films so close together before and that helps spot things you otherwise wouldn't. For example it's easier to spot when they've changed the actors playing the minor/background mutants. It's also easier to see the changes in the team behind the scenes especially between 2 and 3 of course.

It's hard to choose for sure but I think at the moment my favorite is X-Men 2. It's not bogged down with explaining the situation like the first film and it's not over packed with background mutants like the third.

I wonder if they'll ever make a fourth film? It's been rumoured for a long time and there are obviously plenty of stories left to tell. Although Ian Mckellen is on record as saying he think he is too old to play Magneto anymore, but of course there are plenty of other villans available such as Apocalypse or Mr Sinister. I guess that's perhaps why they're doing a prequel now instead so the role can be re-cast for someone younger. In fact Michael Fassbender is to be the new Magneto to James McAvoy as the young Professor X. Neither of the names are ones I recognized but looking at their credits I have seen both of them before. Considering X-Men: First Class is supposed to be out on June 3rd this year I'm surprised we've not seen a trailer yet.

Posted by Brendan at 10:52 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down