Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

X-Men picture, poster comments

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

X-Men picture, poster comments Empty X-Men picture, poster comments

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:49 pm

http://zikkir.com/et/65896

5 Questions We Have About The ‘X-Men: First Class’ Poster

Posted by Crushable.com | 19 January 2011, 12:58 pm

So yesterday the entire Internet threw a giant tantrum and had to be put down for a N-A-P when the first unofficial (?) still from X-Men: First Class was leaked. They didn’t like it! Waaah! Our collective childhood memory of Marvel mutants will be tarnished forever! And then how will Optimus Prime ever get off the moon?! Let it go, babies.

Still, we have a couple of questions for director Michael Vaughn about his X-men reboot.

1. Why does January Jones‘ White Witch look like she’s auditioning for Country Strong 2: The Reckoning ?

2. Maybe I’m just not up on my X-men continuum, but shouldn’t Xavier/Professor X (James McAvoy) and Magneto (the amazingly hot Michael Fassbender) be way older than Angel/Tempest (Zoë Kravitz)?

3. Where is Kevin Bacon?!

4. Did Moira (Rose Byrne) ever count as an X-Men, really? Get down off that poster and have a baby, Moira!

5. Is it obvious to anyone outside the geek community who half these characters are supposed to be?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

X-Men picture, poster comments Empty Re: X-Men picture, poster comments

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 pm

http://www.swesh.com/entertainment/michael-fassbender-james-mcavoy-smolder-as-the-young-xavier-magneto/

http://topcelebrityheadlines.com/michael-fassbender-james-mcavoy-smolder-as-the-young-xavier-magneto/

* Michael Fassbender & James McAvoy smolder as the young Xavier & Magneto

* Posted by administrator
* 19 Jan 2011

Below is the first image from X-Men: First Class, which is the X-Men reboot that Hollywood is trying with Michael “The Fassdong” Fassbender as Magneto and James McAvoy as Professor X. If I was in charge of the promotional campaign for this movie, I think I would just release a “promotional image” of James and Michael licking each other. If only studios would consult with me! Instead, we get this horrid too-small pic of the entire cast (?):

In case you’re wondering why the whole thing looks so dated, it’s supposed to look that way. It’s set in the 1960s. I guess that explains January Jones’ retro Playboy bunny outfit. The cast, from left to right: Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, some dude (I don’t know), Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, and James McAvoy as Professor X.

The synopsis of the film:

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS, following the classic Marvel mythology, charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga. Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.

[From Collider]

Yeah, this might be making the comic book nerds all squirmy and excited, but if they want women to come out for this film – nay, if they want major box office – they need to give us more Fassdong and McAvoy. Preferably shirtless. And embracing. Perhaps a little dong tug wouldn’t hurt either.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
First Pic Of The X-Men: First Class Cast

Magneto and co pose for the camera

Source: Daily Blam

First Pic Of The X-Men: First Class Cast

UPDATE: Apparently, this is a leak and, according to Joblo.com, the first official official (official) shot will be online soon.

This one has the distinct whiff of a leak about it, but the first look at the X-Men: First Class cast outside of pap snaps has arrived via The Daily Blam, featuring the gang in all their costumed/ made-up glory. And you know what? They look rather nifty.

From left to right, then: Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, (AKA Nightcrawler’s dad, a nasty sort), Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique and last, but certainly not least, James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier. With plenty of hair! And standing up!

Fassbender in particular gives off a healthy McKellen vibe as Erik Lensherr, the man who will be Magneto, and McAvoy looks suitably studious (with just a hint of the steely attitude beneath) as Prof X.

Mad Men’s January Jones, meanwhile, certainly wasn’t kidding about the flimsiness of her costume (nicely in keeping with the Emma Frost tradition in the comics). Jennifer Lawrence also looks spot on as the younger Mystique.

As for the uniforms, it’s tough to tell from this pic, but with the movie set in the ‘60s, they’re going for a blend of Bryan Singer’s film with a take on the colourful and classic Jack Kirby costumes.

We’re not sure how long this one will be up, but take a gander for yourself and let us know your thoughts. The film, directed by Matthew Vaughn, will be out on June 2.

Source: EmpireOnline
Posted by bushnypt at Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:58 pm

http://popcorncrumbsandsodastains.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-look-first-class-x-men.html

Tuesday, 18 January 2011
First Look: First Class, X-Men

Bleeding Cool discovered a potentially botched early leak of the X-Men: First Class promo image, courtesy of MSN. I intended to wait for a better quality image to appear, but I am impatient and want to discuss January Jones' bra in a public forum.

So here we go:

x-men-first-class

The cast, from left to right:

MAGNETO (Michael Fassbender): The Master of Magnetism, the Malcolm X to Charles Xavier's MLK. Last portrayed in the X-Men Trilogy by Sir Ian McKellen.

MOIRA MACTAGGERT (Rose Byrne): Renowned genetic researcher. Last seen in X-Men 3: The Last Stand, as portrayed by Olivia Williams.

EMMA FROST (January Jones): Telepathic bitch and member of the Hellfire Club, potentially the villains of the film. If nothing else comes of these films, it has given us January Jones in that outfit. Good Gravy, that's the best justification to release this movie in 3D yet.

AZAZEL (Jason Flemyng): Nightcrawler's father, which means at some point he bangs Mystique. The age barrier does not deter a mutant such as Azazel. If there's blue grass on the field, play ball.

BEAST (Nicholas Hoult): I had hoped they would portray Hank McCoy pre-Beast form, as he originally was in the comics, but to keep layman audiences clued in I imagine they decided to make him blue and furry. Beast was last portrayed in X-Men 3 by Kelsey Grammer.

HAVOK (Lucas Till): Cyclops' brother. I don't know much more about this guy because after a certain point the family tree of the X-Men makes my brain bleed through my nostrils.

ANGEL SALVADORE (Zoë Kravitz): Not an original X-Man, she was created during Grant Morrison's epic New X-Men series. I can't begrudge anything related to that remarkable creative run, even if it does jar a little with my nerd continuity autism.

MYSTIQUE (Jennifer Lawrence): The shapeshifter, no longer depicted as buck naked because she's still in school and that would be weird. Last portrayed by Rebecca Romjin in the X-Men Trilogy.

PROFESSOR XAVIER (James McAvoy): He has hair! I bet he walks, too. This is how you know it is a prequel. Professor X was last portrayed by the bald and wheelchair-bound Sir Patrick Stewart.

I like the costume design, it feels more Silver Age and less S&M, more in keeping with the retro aesthetic the movie is aiming for. The cast are generally great. I am all for Winter's Bone star Jennifer Lawrence getting more high profile work, and I'm very excited to see Fassbender square off against McAvoy in the same way Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart did in the previous trilogy.

Now give us a g*&^%$# trailer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

http://www.thislalife.com/2011/01/xmen-first-class.html

Looking Past the Silly Costumes in X:Men First Class
Posted in Labels: X-Men First Class
January 18, 2011

While you may have never guessed it, besides "Thor," "Captain America," and to some extent "Green Lantern" there is another major super hero movie this summer: "X-Men:First Class." Yes it's about the X-Men, and no, at this point in time Wolverine will not be in it. And yes it's a prequel/reboot/redo. Did you know about that?

The film which for some reason wasn't at Comic Con last year takes places in the groovy 60s and focuses on the relationship between Magneto (Michael Fassbender on the left) and Professor X (James McAvoy on the right). Needless to say they aren't pals at the end of the film. Other mutants make appearances with Beast and Mystique in their younger forms appearing in the film.

Now before you write the film off for it's silly costumes keep in mind the original X-Men film in 2000 had a memorable prologue that showed a young Magneto during the Holocaust. In my opinion the films never lived up to this opening and this prequel could be that chance. Let's just hope that we don't miss Wolverine too much.
Posted by TPG at 2:59 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:01 pm

http://geeksofdoom.com/2011/01/18/geek-peek-first-shadowy-image-from-matthew-vaughns-x-men-first-class-is-here/

Geek Peek: First Shadowy Image From Matthew Vaughn’s ‘X-Men: First Class’ Is Here

The Movie God Posted by The Movie God | January 18th, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Trackback

The first official image from 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios’ upcoming comic book movie, X-Men: First Class, has been released online.

The image is meant to show off much of the cast, with young Magneto (Michael Fassbender) and young Professor Xavier (James McAvoy) leading the charge in front of characters like (starting from the left behind Fassbender and making your way right toward McAvoy) Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne), Emma Frost (January Jones), Azazel (Jason Flemyng), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Havoc (Lucas Till), Angel Salvadore (Zoe Kravitz), and Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence).

You can see the first image from director Matthew Vaughn‘s X-Men: First Class by clicking on over to the other side now!

As you can see, unfortunately, the image is very dark and they’re clearly trying to keep things still relatively mysterious. The image first showed up on MSN and has since been yanked down, so it’s unclear whether it was leaked early or if Fox just doesn’t like the look or what. Even so, it’s making the rounds, so here it is!

Share your thoughts in the comments!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm

http://www.namvix.com/first-look-x-men-first-class-cast/

First Look: X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Cast

Finally! Here’s the initial central demeanour during X-Men: First Class thanks to an picture which debuted over during MSN earlier, as well as afterwards mysteriously disappeared. Someone as well discerning to lift the trigger perhaps, or is this the fake?

If it wasn’t for the actuality which nobody is referring to it, we would have called the picture upon top of the fake. The heads of the actors don’t appear to be continuous to their bodies for the start, the trashy pursuit of fanboy character Photoshop tinkering if there ever was the single – as well as because would Fox entrance the initial demeanour during their latest X-Men authorization with such the sore Power Rangers-esque still? That’s Magneto (far left) as well as the pre-bald Prof X (far right) though we wouldn’t know it.

Surely the thought with such the in advance latest X-Men reorganization film, the film but seminal characters Wolverine, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm which audiences have turn in the habit of as well as well as outlayed hundreds of millions of dollars time as well as time again to see upon shade - is to foster the iconic demeanour of Magneto as well as Xavier, dual characters we do know, during the forefront of what right now, looks as well as sounds similar to an X-Men film directed during eleven year olds.

Isn’t Xavier ostensible to be the Prof of this First Class? Why does he as well as Magneto only mix in with the rest of them?

Huge inapplicable designation from Fox.

Cast from left to right;

Michael Fassbender (Magneto), Rose Bryne (Dr. Moira MacTaggert), the beautiful Jan Jones (as super dog Emma Frost – good look), Jason Flemyng (Azazel), Nicholas Hoult (Beast), Lucas Till (Havoc), Zoe Kravitz (Angel), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique – looks great), James McAvoy (Xavier).

I do honestly similar to the demeanour of Mystique, Azazel as well as Frost – the rest have been meh, for the miss of the improved world.

No images here of Kevin Bacon (the categorical knave Sebastian Shaw), Oliver Platt (Man in Black), Caleb Lry (Banshee) or Edi Gathegi (Darwin).

X-Men: First Class opens Jun 3rd as well as Fox have waited an horrible prolonged time to uncover us anything official. Now it’s eventually here, have been we as underwhelmed as me?

Matthew Vaughn’s (Kick-Ass, Layer Cake) reboot of the X authorization will certainly get the trailer soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:03 pm

http://www.filmbuffonline.com/FBOLNewsreel/wordpress/2011/01/18/first-look-x-men-first-class-cast/

Posted on 18 January 2011 by Rich Drees

While it seems that most geek press has been focused on this summer’s release of the comic book adaptations Thor, Captain America and Green Lantern, X-Men: First Class has been keeping a lower profile, quietly getting ready for its June release. So far we haven’t even seen any official promotion for the film until today, with the release of the cast photo above.(Click on the picture for a bigger image)

From left to right we have Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havoc, Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, and James McAvoy as Charles Xavier.

The prequel will be set in the 1960s and detail the falling out between Erik Lehnsherr, a.k.a. Magneto, and Professor Charles Xavier as to how they should go about demanding civil rights for the growing super-powered mutant community. Although some of this story was touched upon in the original X-Men trilogy, director Matthew Vaughn’s film looks to go into that story in greater depth.

I have to say that although the picture is a bit dark, I like the retro feel to the uniforms that it seems to hint at. Hopefully we’ll see some more detailed pictures soon.

Via Bleeding Cool.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:04 pm

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/01/18/x-men-first-class-cast-image/

First 'X-Men: First Class' Image Arrives Online - But Is It The Real Deal?

Posted 4 hrs ago by Rick Marshall in Marvel, News

Is this the first image of the "X-Men: First Class" cast? Take a look for yourself and then read on for a little background on this new image that's making the rounds...

UPDATE: Fox has indicated to MTV News that this is not an authorized image from the "X-Men: First Class" movie.

[IMAGE REMOVED AT REQUEST OF STUDIO]

So here's the deal: The image first appeared at MSN.com earlier today, and though the page where it appeared was subsequently removed, The Hollywood Reporter has indicated that it's legit. Even so, we're still a bit skeptical about the shot, given the strong photoshop vibe coming from the image and how unlikely it would be for the studio to reveal this much of the cast at once rather than teasing out each character.

Until we get confirmation one way or the other, though, it's certainly worth discussing.

For example, what do you think about Azazel's appearance in the promo shot? The image also seems to give us our first look at January Jones' revealing take on Emma Frost — which appears to be quite faithful to the character's wardrobe in the comics world.

And while we're still waiting for word from the studio about the image's validity, here's a quick refresher on the characters depicted in it. From left to right, that's Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto, Rose Byrne as Dr. Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Hank McCoy/Beast, Lucas Till as Alex Summers/Havok, Zoë Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence as Raven Darkholme/Mystique, and James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier.

*Whew!*

Keep it locked to Splash Page for word on a potential confirmation and/or debunking of the image...

What do you think of the image? Is it legit? Do we want it to be? Let us know what you think in the comment section or on Twitter!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:05 pm

http://perezhilton.com/2011-01-18-first-look-at-x-men-first-class

First Look! X-Men: First Class!

Wow! This already looks effing RAD!

Check out the first official photo from the upcoming X-Men: First Class, directed by Matthew Vaughn, which features the entire group of characters decked out in costume (above)!

From left to right: Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique and James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier.

We gotta say, we're liking the way everyone looks so far!

Especially Miz Emma Frost, who clearly has her slut game going on in a big way! Glad to know that they stuck to her character in the comics! LOLz!

What do U think?? Are U excited for X-Men: First Class??
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 pm

http://culturalcompulsivedisorder.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-like-blue-yellow-suits-but-thats.html

I Like The Blue & Yellow Suits, But Thats About It...
Sooooo.... here is the first official picture of the First Class of X Men... you know, from X Men: First Class (See what I did there... that's called clever!!!). I must truly say that I am not at all impressed. Let me take that back... I'm not nearly impressed as I thought I would be. Here it is:

Left to right: Michael Fassbender as Magneto, that's Rose Byrne as Dr. Moira McTaggart, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, the kid who plays the Beast as Beast (right), then Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel (?), Mystique and of course James McAvoy as a be-haired Professor X. (Thank you Topless Robot for those names... jack move son!!!)

What are your thoughts? I am a bit taken aback by Mystique considering how she looks like a downgrade from the previous X franchise movies, and I don't know how I feel about Professor X with hair (weird right?). Tell us how you feel in the comment section below.
Posted by Mr. Mike D. at 1:42 AM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 pm

http://www.coolorama.com/topless-robot/x-men-first-class-first-class-photo/

Jan
X-Men: First Class’ First Class Photo

Bleeding Cool snagged this first official (apparently put up, immediately taken down but still official) photo from X:Men: First Class, and I’d like to give it a resounding, emphatic… enh? While I appreciate seeing the blue-and-gold uniforms, I find it weird seeing them on Magneto (far left) and Professor X (far right). They’re they teachers, they shouldn’t dress like the students, right? Additionally, while I appreciate the White Queen dressing like the White Queen (I do, I really do), I can’t help but think she looks pretty silly next to the other cast members. I think it’s the cape, mostly.

As for the rest, I don’t have much to say, if only because it took me a while to figure who they were (and I may be wrong, given my current feverish state). But starting from left after Michael Fassbender as Magneto, that’s Rose Byrne as Dr. Moira McTaggart, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, the kid who plays the Beast as Beast (right), then Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel (?), Mystique and of course James McAvoy as a be-haired Professor X. Notable exclusions from the photo (and you should kiss my clown feet for not typing X-clusions) include Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw and Oliver Platt as Johnny Cash the man in black.

Thoughts? Or should I say, grades?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 pm

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/735597/first_look_at_the_cast_of_xmen_first_class.html

X-Men: First Class

First look at the cast of X-Men: First Class

Ryan Lambie
The first image of the X-Men: First Class cast has arrived, which you can see right here...

Arriving courtesy of Filmonic is this first look at the cast of X-Men: First Class, Matthew Vaughn's forthcoming adaptation of the 60s-set comic book series.

The image shows, from left to right, Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Dr Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoë Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, and finally, James McAvoy as Xavier.

That's a lengthy cast list by any standard, and we're looking forward to seeing just how Vaughan tells all these characters' backstories while keeping everything knitted together in one tidy narrative.

The costumes are perhaps a little less 60s-looking than we were expecting, but we can only see their heads and upper torsos, to be fair. It's just possible they're all actually wearing bell-bottomed trousers, or maybe even mini skirts.

X-Men: First Class is due for release in UK cinemas on 2 June.

Filmonic
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 pm

http://blogs.popzara.com/index.php/item/1736

First Look At X-Men: First Class Cast Image!
January 18, 2011 by wolfman

Here's a first look at the cast from the upcoming X-Men: First Class film. I have to be honest and say I'm not really impressed by what I'm seeing here, but maybe that will change once I get to see a trailer of the film in action. From left to right there's Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost aka the White Queen, Jason Flemyng as Azazel (Nightcrawler's biological father), Nicholas Hoult as the Beast, Lucas Till as Havoc, Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence as Raven Darkholme aka Mystique, and James McAvoy as Charles Xavier. Enjoy the picture and watch out for mutants near you on June 3, 2011 when the film hits.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:11 pm

http://captainotter.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-class-is-in-session.html

First Class Is In Session

First Cap, then Spidey, now those no good mutant X-Men. Everyone's showing off their silver screen superheroes this week, so we now have a picture from X-Men: First Class. It's a bit weird actually. The first picture for First Class came out on the day of my first classes for this semester. Is that a good sign? Well judging by this picture, probably not...

In addition to Xavier and Magneto (front right and left, respectively), we have a mix of new and old characters characters like Mystique, Emma Frost, Havok and the villainous Azazel. My gut reaction was these look bloody ridiculous, and I couldn't stop thinking Adam West as Batman for a few minutes. But with some time, I've started warming up to them. Mystique looks a little flat, and I don't know what the hell is going on with Beast. But the highlight here is clearly January Jones, in the most unpractical outfit ever conceived by man. That is a bathing suit. With a cape. I know that's exactly what she wore in the comics, but is she really going to have that on for the whole movie? Can you imagine her holding a conversation in that thing, and expecting to be taken remotely seriously?

But we do have some interesting stuff here. Out of the entire cast, it's Michael Fassbender as a young Magneto that I'm looking forward to. If this movie can reexamine what makes the villain so incredibly compelling, then it will be worth the ticket price. Fassbender just feels like a strong fit, and after seeing him in Inglorious Basterds I'm hoping he'll do us comic fans proud.

Posted by CaptainOtter at 11:25 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:12 pm

http://moviecarpet.com/2011/01/18/first-official-image-shows-off-the-cast-of-x-men-first-class-in-costume/

First Official Image shows off the Cast of X-MEN: FIRST CLASS in Costume
January 18, 2011

Here's your very first official look at the cast of X-Men: First Class in full on X-Men gear. Everyone looks great, and I love the look of the costumes. I can't wait to see a better hi res image of this.

What do you all think of the picture above? Do you like what you see?

The film was directed by Matthew Vaughn, and stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, Jones, Kevin Bacon, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence, Caleb Landry Jones, Lucas Till, Edi Gathegi, Jason Flemyng, Oliver Platt, Morgan Lily, Zoe Kravitz, and Bill Bilner.3

[Source] geektyrant.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

http://moviebuzzers.com/news/shot-xmen-class-cast/

First Shot of the ‘X-Men: First Class’ Cast!

For a major comic book film that’s set for release in less than six months, it’s surprising that we haven’t seen more of X-Men: First Class. A few shots from the set here and there, but no posters, no trailer… no nothing! So FINALLY we have a shot of the major cast members to share with you. Hit “more” to finally get a glimpse of the cast from this eagerly anticipated film!

First Shot of the X Men: First Class Cast!

From left to right we have: Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne), Emma Frost (January Jones), Azazel (Jason Flemyng), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Havok (Lucas Till), Angel Salvador (Zoe Kravitz), Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) and Professor Charles Xavier (James McAvoy).

Many of you might read some of those mutants’ names and say “huh?” and I wouldn’t blame you — since many of the “original” X-Men were used in the films already (that would be Cyclopes, Jean Grey, Iceman, and Angel), we’re stuck with a few b-lister mutants here. But with the very capable direction of Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass, Layer Cake), a story by Bryan Singer (director of the first two X-Men films), and none of the writers behind the forgettable X-Men: The Last Stand, I’d like to think the film’s in good hands.

So now is your chance to let us know what you think: what do you think of the characters? Costumes? Let us know your X-Men thoughts in the comments below!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 18th, 2011 at 8:41 pm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 pm

http://itsjustmovies.com/13806

Real or Not, ‘X-Men: First Class’ Image Worth a Look

– by SHERICE ANTOINETTE –

Re-shoots well under way, the first image from “X-Men: First Class” has emerged — sort of. Starting from left to right is Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne), Emma Frost (January Jones), Azazel (Jason Flemyng), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Havok (Lucas Till), Angel Salvador (Zoe Kravitz), Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) and Professor Charles Xavier (James McAvoy).

The photo first appeared hours ago at The Daily Blam, but it has since been removed from that site. Then, multiple other sites such as MSN and MTV blogged about it as well. But you’ll find no image there either.

So, HERE it is in all its glory!

Does it look fan made? Yes. Is it a mediocre Photoshop job? Mmhmm. Is the look similar to that of Fantastic Four? Hell, yes. That said I believe and hope the leaked image is just a rough rendering. It’s definitely not terrible, but it’s not even close to astonishing. January Jones looks out of place. The Beast looks like a Na’vi. Azazel, Darth Maul on Rogaine. Mystique … well, did we really want to see a baby version?

My gripes aside, what do you think? Is the image authentic? If it is, do you like it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:16 pm

http://zepperoni.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/first-official-photo-of-the-cast-of-x-men-first-class/

First official photo of the cast of X-Men: First Class
January 18, 2011 //

The very first official image from Matthew Vaughn’s X-Men movie! From L to R: Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds, Centurion) as Magneto, Rose Byrne (Troy, Wicker Park) as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones (Mad Men) as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Houltas Beast, Lucas Till as Havoc, Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, and James McAvoy (Wanted, Last King of Scotland) ,as Charles Xavier.

I love what I’m seeing so far even though there’s nothing 1960′s going on with that picture. Who knows, it’s just a still anyway and we wouldn’t really know until the inevitable trailer comes out pretty soon. Hell, I trust Vaughn. Kick Ass, Stardust and The Layer Cake were all tremendous films.

If I may add– Mad Men’s Betty Draper looks freakin’ gorgeous as Emma Frost. Wow!

Thanks for the heads up Chris!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 pm

http://themusicjunkiereturns.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/x-menfirst-class-cast-photo-leaked/

X-men:First Class, Cast Photo (Leaked)
Posted on January 19, 2011 by animix116

Try saying that three times fast! originally released as a really pixely version with a giant watermark obstructing anything remotely visible (thank god bleeding cool exists, thanks guys for the good version). Now at first glance it looks like a cast photo for a really bad soap opera, which thank heavens it not! Good news though, take a look at the character we’ll be seeing.

X-Men: First Class Photo

(Even though it’s up against a black background I still don’t feel the badassery)

From left to right we have.. Magneto, Moira MacTaggert, Emma Frost, Azazel, Hank McCoy, Havok, Angel Salvadore, Raven Darkholme aka Mystique and of course, Prof. Charles Xavier. Matthew Vaughn (director of Kick Ass) went into production quickly, late of last year, which means that the June 3rd release date (this summer) is getting a little unrealistic, but hey I just review movies. There have been no official photos have been released since that time (and NO this does not count, it’s just a cast photo) and the six month timer is on so keep your fingers crossed for the best. Although at this rate we might be in for a pretty sh*#&% movie.

Cast (from left to right): Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as the Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:18 pm

http://afistfulofsuck.blogspot.com/2011/01/class-photo.html

Class Photo

An image of the cast for X-Men: First Class was put up on MSN and disappeared soon thereafter. Of course some saved it and the pic has been available on other sites have You can't stop the internet.
I didn't know what X-Men: First Class was going to be about when it was first announced. Was it a follow-up to X-Men Origins: Wolverine focusing on a team featuring a young Cyclops? Was it a "next generation" type of story with a new cast of mutants? Was it a trussed up version of the long in-development Magneto origin movie? It's sort of the latter. That's Michael Fassbender as Magneto on the far right. James McAvoy on the far left plays a not-yet-bald Charles Xavier. Where this movie falls on the timeline is still hazy to me. I suspect some plot holes are in the cards. I can use my geek powers to explain some things away. Let's assume Hank McCoy has been blue and furry since he was a teen, wore a disguise in his public life such as when he did a TV interview during X2 but came out as a mutant before the events of X-Men: The Last Stand. And maybe there just happens to be two blonde mutants named Emma Frost, the one seen in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and this new one played by January Jones. I think that works. With great geek power comes sad justifications.

Posted by Anthony at 3:28 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:18 pm

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-news/first-look-x-men-first-class-cast.php

* January 18, 2011 10:40 pm
* Matt Holmes

Finally! Here’s the first official look at X-Men: First Class thanks to an image that debuted over at MSN earlier, and then mysteriously disappeared. Someone too quick to pull the trigger perhaps, or is this a fake?

If it wasn’t for the fact that nobody is mentioning it, I would have called the image above a fake. The heads of the actors don’t seem to be connected to their bodies for a start, a shoddy job of fanboy style Photoshop tinkering if there ever was one – and why would Fox debut the first look at their new X-Men franchise with such a lame Power Rangers-esque still? That’s Magneto (far left) and a pre-bald Prof X (far right) but you wouldn’t know it.

Surely the idea with such a radical new X-Men shake-up film, a movie without seminal characters Wolverine, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm that audiences have become accustomed too and spent hundreds of millions of dollars to see on screen - is to promote the iconic look of Magneto and Xavier, two characters we do know, at the forefront of what right now, looks and sounds like an X-Men movie aimed at 11 year olds.

Isn’t Xavier supposed to be the Prof of this First Class? Why does he and Magneto just blend in with the rest of them?

Huge mistake from Fox.

Cast from left to right;

Michael Fassbender (Magneto), Rose Bryne (Dr. Moira MacTaggert), the gorgeous January Jones (as super bitch Emma Frost – great look), Jason Flemyng (Azazel), Nicholas Hoult (Beast), Lucas Till (Havoc), Zoe Kravitz (Angel), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique – looks great), James McAvoy (Xavier).

X-Men: First Class opens June 3rd and Fox have waited an awful long time to show us anything official. Now it’s finally here, are you as underwhelmed as me?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:19 pm

http://bigfanboy.com/wp/?p=5814

Marvel Movie First Looks: Matthew Vaughn’s X-MEN FIRST CLASS cast photo
By
Mark Walters
Published: January 18, 2011Posted in: NewsTags:

Whoever is in charge of leaking news and images over at the Marvel offices sure has been in overdrive lately. In the last several days we’ve seen Andrew Garfield in his SPIDER-MAN suit, Chris Evans in full CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER regalia, and even a new THOR photo featuring Chris Hemsworth. Today we get a look at another Marvel movie that KICK-ASS director Matthew Vaughn is helming… X-MEN FIRST CLASS. Check out the small but easy to see photo below, in which you can see cast members Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havoc, Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, and James McAvoy as Charles Xavier. Also starring but not pictures are Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw, Oliver Platt as “Man in black”, and Ray Wise as Secretary of State of the United States. Check out the image below, already generating mixed opinions from fans. Are you excited about another X-movie? Tell us in the comments.

Studio Synopsis: Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-MEN.

X-MEN FIRST CLASS is set to open June 3, 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm

http://thepeoplesmovies.com/2011/01/18/first-image-appears-online-for-matthew-vaughns-x-menfirst-class/

Jan
First Image Appears Online For Matthew Vaughn’s X-MEN:FIRST CLASS
By thepeoplesmovies

2011 seems to be the year of the graphic/comic book novel movies as the cinemas this year will be bombarded with superheros galore. Recently The Green Hornet, soon Cowboys & Aliens, Green Lantern,Thor, Spiderman, Priest Im sure I missed out a few! One of the antcipated movies is X-MEN:FIRST CLASS the prequel to the X-Men franchise which charts the birth of the group/school in the days when mutants didnt really reveal there powers to anyone.

Thanks to The Daily Blam an image showing many of the characters from the movie has appeared online. There is confusion if this is actually an offical image or not, but to confuse everyone MSN have posted the image online too however the image was set up very poorly with Professor Xavier (James MacAvoy) cut off. According to joblo.com the offical images will appear online soon, hopefully as this images looks okay but not a perfect start in marketing for Matthew Vaughn’s new flick

X-MEN:FIRST CLASS stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, Jones, Kevin Bacon, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence, Caleb Landry Jones, Lucas Till, Edi Gathegi, Jason Flemyng, Oliver Platt, Morgan Lily, Zoe Kravitz and Bill Bilner, with the movie been released in UK & Ireland on June 2nd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 pm

http://www.superheroes-r-us.com/2011/first-x-men-first-class-image/

First X-Men First Class Image

* 18. Jan, 2011

x-men-first-class

Here’s the first image of the mutant X-Men from the June 3, 2011 film X-Men: First Class. It’s a low resolution image, but you can still make out the major players based on previous casting announcements. Roll Call: (L-R) Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggart, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, and James McAvoy as Professor Xavier.

With the release less than six months away, we’re sure to see a trailer any week now. I’ll hold off any comments until then, but I’m wondering if this will be the film lost in a summer of Green Lantern, Thor, Captain America and Transformers? Can an X-Men film succeed without Wolverine?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next