Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

X-Men merchandise

Go down

X-Men merchandise Empty X-Men merchandise

Post by Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Not quite X-Men brands:

This is kind of a cool site for the fashionistas.

It's just an article about the X-Men Trailer, but when you scroll down, they have a little menu on the right that comes up with certain screencaps, and it refers you to sites that sell similar items that can help you get the same look as some of the actors on set:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1355875/X-Men-First-Class-tailer-revealed-January-Jones-Emma-Frost.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

X-Men merchandise Empty Re: X-Men merchandise

Post by Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:17 am

This isn't really merchandise. There are people who create their own figures when none are available, and this guy did his own:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2011/02/x-men-first-class-minimates/

February 16, 2011 : X-Men First Class Minimates!

Hi everyone, Barry Bradfield here (or, DSTBarry), colourist and designer for Minimates. I’ve had the chance to work on a number of Minimates based on fantastic Marvel movies since I began working on Minimates, but I came to the game just a bit too late to work on the X-Men Last Stand series. So, Wolverine aside (he’s really his own franchise character now in my mind), I never got a chance to work on X-Men movie characters. That changed recently when we were given the chance to design the X-Men First Class series based on this summer’s film!

Just like the film’s fast-tracked release, we had to move quickly to get these figures ready. While DSTUriel, our lead designer got to work on character faces, I set about choosing colours that best fit the reference provided. I would also block (no pun intended) out the characters so they were ready to have Uriel’s part of the design added. Once he sent his art along, I placed it in and tweak it according to suggestions made by DSTRobert. We would also look at new reference as it became available and decide on changes that could be made to make a more accurate figure.

While some characters went through minor alterations (almost none at all) others got revised heavily based on better costume suggestions from the licencor. I have to say the figures are better for it to! I’m quite partial to the lovely Emma Frost Minimate that came about due to a suggested costume change!

In the end, all involved are really excited to have added these characters to the Marvel Movie Minimates Family, and personally, it’s pretty cool to have added X-Men to my own list of ‘Mates worked on.

View the Gallery!

* Category: Minimates
* Posted By: DSTBarry on February 16th, 2011 : 6:00 am

X-Men merchandise Magnet10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:12 pm

The lack of X-Men character figures this year at the toy fair is not making me happy.

But there are other Marvel items that are wonderful...the Thor figures look great.

http://www.mania.com/21-avengers-toys-marvel-toy-fair-2011_article_128535.html

And what was available:

http://www.mania.com/21-avengers-toys-marvel-toy-fair-2011_article_128535.html

According to the last site, more toys are going to premiere at San Diego. I hope to see something from X-men in SD but even this article says:

As impressive as the Hasbro Marvel lines are, I have to wonder why there are no X-Men First Class figures. Hasbro did in fact announce that there are no plans for toys at this time. There will be figures that celebrate X-Men First Class but no official line. This is actually the fifth film in the saga for Fox Studios and the X-Men. There have been toys for all of the previous films. Is this a more serious approach or have early rushes of the film told Hasbro and Marvel to save their money?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 pm

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/02/17/x-men-first-class-minimates/

Feb 17th 2011 By: Caleb Goellner

'X-Men: First Class' to Get the Minimates Treatment This Summer

X-Men: First Class may not be getting specialized Marvel Universe or Marvel Legends lines from Hasbro in the immediate future, but leave it to the omnipresent Art Asylum to deliver likenesses of the film's cast in the form of Minimates in the coming months. It's not a huge surprise given AA's previous X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine offerings, but collectors will pleased to know they'll be able to pick up mini versions of Azazel, Beast, Emma Frost, Havok, Mystique, Sebastian Shaw and Professor X and Magneto (when they were just Erik and Charles) before long.

The new toys seem to synch up with their respective appearances in the First Class trailer that dropped last week, moreso than in the polarizing initial teaser image supplied by 20th Century Fox, which is certainly good news for fans.

At eight characters, the line is already as plentiful as Art Asylum's first two X-movie lines, but it's certainly possible that more characters -- and additional versions of the current characters (a helmeted Erik, for example) -- might come into play later this year if the line does well.

See the new First Class Minimates below:

X-Men merchandise Firstc11
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 pm

http://theblotsays.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class-minimates.html

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
X-Men: First Class Minimates
X-Men First Class Minimates - Professor Charles Xavier & Magneto

Check this out! Art Asylum recently posted the world’s very first look at toys associated with the upcoming Marvel Comics movie X-Men: First Class and they look pretty cool. Just like the film’s fast-tracked release, Art Asylum had to move quickly to get these Minimate action figures ready for the film’s summer release. The X-Men: First Class Minimates Series includes Charles Xavier, Magneto, Beast, Havok, Mystique, Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw and Azazel.

X-Men: First Class Minimates - Beast, Havok & Mystique

I actually really like these X-Men: First Class Minimates because all of the looks come straight from film’s most recent kick-ass trailer. If I had one complaint it would be that all the X-Men uniforms include those big parachute straps and buckles, which kind of detracts from their classic blue and yellow look. But I’m sure Art Asylum was trying to recreate each character’s signature look from the movie, which they did perfectly (from what I’ve seen so far).

X-Men: First Class Minimates - Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw & Azazel

No word on when this series of X-Men: First Class Minimates will hit stores, but I would assume they would be released around the same time as the film, June 3, 2011. The film is directed by Matthew Vaughn and stars James McAvoy as Professor Xavier, Michael Fassbender as Magneto, January Jones as Emma Frost, Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique and Jason Flemyng as Azazel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:29 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 pm

http://www.thefanboyseo.com/toys/sneak-peek-at-toys-r-us-exclusive-x-men-first-class-minimates

Sneak Peek at Toys R Us Exclusive X-Men First Class Minimates
Posted by FanboyKaizer on April 16th, 2011

New Toys R Us Exclusive minimates for X-Men First Class featuring the figures in their respective packaging.

The new packaging featuring James McAvoy as Charles Xavier and Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw.

We also have for these exclusive Marvel Minimates Michael Fassbender as Magneto and Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique…

X-Men first class Minimates Mystique

There’s also the X-Men First Class minimates featuring January Jones as Emma Frost and Lucas Till as Havok / Alex Summers

X-Men First Class Minimates Havok

X-Men First Class Minimates Emma Frost and Havok

And then we also have Marvel minimates featuring Nicolas Hoult as the Beast and Jason Flemyng as Azazel.

No prices have been attached to these bad boys but this would definitely be a great addition for minimates fans.

X-Men merchandise X-men-11

X-Men merchandise X-men-12

X-Men merchandise X-men-13

X-Men merchandise X-men-14
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 pm

http://twitpic.com/53glrk

don't know if it's real, but: