Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

X-Men trailer comments 2

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

X-Men trailer comments 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men trailer comments 2

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:10 am

http://mrblahg.com/2011/02/15/coming-soon-x-men-first-class-june-3-2011/

Coming Soon: X-Men: First Class (June 3, 2011)

Damn these super hero migraines!

Honestly, I’m not a huge X-Men fan. I’ve never read the comics and as much as I enjoyed the first two movies, I thought the third one sucked… and I didn’t even bother to see the Wolverine movie. But for some reason, I am intrigued and quite excited about seeing X-Men: First Class.

Maybe I’m a sucker for origin stories (which is true) or just that I happen to like the cast they have assembled for this… but watch the trailer… it looks pretty damn cool. Starring James McAvoy (he’ll always be Mr. Tumnus to me) as the young Professor X, Michael Fassbender (the English guy in Inglourious Basterds) as the young Magneto, Jennifer Lawrence (Winter’s Bone’s new IT girl) as a young Mystique and a host of others including the mighty Kevin Bacon, we are treated to the origin story of not just the X-Men, but also the war between mutants.

Bottom line… it looks quite awesome. With Mr. Tumnus on board, you can’t go wrong.

Beastly yours,
Cornelius J. Blahg

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 11:37
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:17 am

http://dudemeisterblogs.blogspot.com/2011/02/trailer-tuesday-x-men-first-class.html

Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Trailer Tuesday: X-Men: First Class

I know, I know, another Marvel movie... I was going to do something else, but this trailer just blew me away, so I just can't resist. I'll try and do something different next week... Promise.

Anyway, onto the trailer at hand, here's the Wikipedia Plot Summary:

"Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men."

Click here for the actual link, especially if you want 1080p HD goodness.

And the rundown, including some of my own included facts and speculation:

* 0:00-0:30 - Some dramatically done character intros for Magneto and Prof X (or, should I say, Charles and Erik), featuring some tight snippets from the original X-Men trilogy. Plus, first shots of James McAvoy (Wanted) and Michael Fassbender (Inglorious Basterds) as their respective characters.
* 0:44 - Here's the whole mutant gang together in Charles' mansion, atop a JFK speech regarding the Cuba Missile Crisis of 1962. That's right, it's set in the 60's.
* 0:48 - Same scene as above, but what's interesting here is that Erik/Magneto is holding a gun in his right hand. ???
* 0:53-1:04 - Now here each individual mutant gets a shot, so I'll detail them each in chronological order, starting with:

1. Emma Frost - a future villain who posses powers of Telepathy and the ability to shape shift into diamond form (see 1:19) - inside a glass box/prison cell.
2. Next shown is the mutant known as Angel/Tempest, who has magnificent bug like wings on her back, as demonstrated as she shows Charles and Erik while...topless. Note the tattoos on her left shoulder, which resemble her wings, so maybe that's her way of concealing them.
3. Then it's Beast, who you may remember form the original films as the big blue monster guy. Here he's in human form, as played by Nicholas Hoult (Skins, About a Boy), and is holding a needle, presumably holding a serum linked to his powers of beastliness (see 1:12/1:17).
4. After that, Havok is shown in some sort of boiler room. Havok is Cyclops' younger brother and like him can fire energy beams, but from his chest rather than eyes (see 1:21).
5. Token black guy, Darwin here; a mutant who has the strange power of radioactive evolution, (hence Darwin) which means he adapts and develops an immunity/resistance to anything he was injured by or exposed to. Cool, right?
6. Now this is Moira MacTaggert, the only human one of the team. She acts as the group's link to the CIA...Interesting.
7. Finally, it's original films classic, Mystique (you know, the weird blue shape shifting lady...), looking like she's ready for some sexy-time.
8. Although not in this section, but seen in the mansion part is Banshee, a mutant who can emit super sonic screams (something I can also do from time to time).

* 1:09 - Okay, back to the footage now, and here is Erik and Charles on a jet plane over a certain ocean, readying for some sort of battle. Also seen here are the original yellow and blue outfits seen in the classic comics.
* 1:12 - Beast flying a jet in all of his over-sized furby glory.
* 1:13 - ...That's a lot of missiles...
* 1:16 - Aggressive looking Magneto making a Soviet soldier turn his own knife on himself. That's brutal, even if he was a communist....
* 1:17 - Ahh, the transformation of Beast. But the question is, who's the better blue? Avatar or Beast?
* 1:19 - First look at Kevin Bacon (no eggs included) as antagonist, Sebastian Shaw, leader of what's known as the Hellfire Club, a society for wealthy elites looking to "sway" certain world events. Alongside him is the previously mentioned Emma Frost, this time showing us her diamond form.
* 1:20 - Pre-fur Beast in action, followed by him possibly getting it on with Mystique. Ooh la la!
* 1:21 - A peek at Havok's chest beams power. Nice beans/beams.
* 1:22 - Magneto stabbing some guys hand in a bar. Standard UK pub stuff, really.
* 1:24 - An early version of the Cerebro machine, used by Professor X in the original movies to detect fellow Mutants.
* 1:25 - Remember Night Crawler, from X-Men 2 or X2? He was the blue guy who could teleport into smoke and had an awesome tail. Well here is his red-ass Daddio, looking Satan like as he uses similar powers to cut down some government looking guys. His name is Azazel, after an old Jewish demon thingy and is being played by Jason Flemyng (Lock Stock, Clash of The Titans).
* 1:30 - Magneto in full costume standing in the same room Emma Frost was seen in earlier. Coincidence? I think not!
* 1:32 - The beginning of the fall into darkness... Charles tries to stop Erik from doing bad s$#!.
* 1:36-1:40 - Magneto picking up an entire submarine with one hand (only one!) over some sort of naval battle scene. Note the Russian flag flailing on one of the boats and the island in the background. Could this be how the Cuban Missile Crisis was really stopped?
* 1:42 - The iconic X-Men logo. June 3rd people, mark your calendars.

Congratulations to anyone who managed to actually trawl through all that info and I hope you feel more knowledgeable for it. So that's X-Men: First Class, the official prequel to the original films. I love how it's actually set among real world events and how it will all play out in the cold war era. Definitely going to be an interesting one. I'd also like to point out that it's being directed by Matthew Vaughn, director of one of my favourite films ever, Kick-Ass. That's it for this week, but come back next Tuesday when I'll have non-Marvel trailer to inform you all about.
Posted by Arnold Thornton-Rice at 13:08
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 am

http://ghdstraightenersuk.i.ph/blogs/ghdstraightenersuk/?p=77

First trailer of X-Men: First class
February 14, 2011

We knew the X-Men film, through the trilogy of films already made.Vibram Five Fingers Fox and Marvel firm today unveiled the first trailer for X-Men: First class. Not a sequel but a? Prequel? recounting the origins and youth of famous mutants Federated around Professor Xavier. We discover in a few images presented an atmosphere very 60-70 years, Vibram Five Fingers cheapparticularly thanks to President Kennedy’s famous speech, which was discovered as a prisoner of his little black and white skylight. Directed by Britain’s Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass), X-Men: First Class (literally? X-Men: First guns?) Features James McAvoy in the r? Vibram Five Fingers MensOf the young professor Xavier (at the time he still had hair), Michael Fassbender as r? the Magneto (at the time he was still friends with Xavier) and some other major actors such as Rose Byrne, Kevin Bacon, or January Jones (l The wife of Don Draper in Mad Men) in the r? the Emma Frost aka The White Queen. ? X-Men First Class debut chronicles the epic saga of the X-Men.Vibram Five Fingers Before that mutants do not reveal their powers to the world and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr do the names of Professor X and Magneto, Charles and Eric were two young people discovering their powers for the first time. Far from being enemies, they were even very close, working together with other mutants (some known and some new) to stop Armageddon. During this battle, a serious disagreement and split them: then begins the eternal battle between Professor Xavier and Magneto …? In any case, we will understand that Wolverine is not part of the distribution of the first film. Vibram Five Fingers BikilaThe trailer also tells us that the Cold War, the threat of Armageddon was one of the greatest fears of Americans who really believed in the possibility of a Third World War and end of the world feared a fomented by the Soviets. It is on this plot very retro-futuristic? Surfing? the screenplay by Matthew Vaughn. What will s? LY lead to nice action sequences, filled with gears, gadgets and costumes worthy of the old James Bond of the 60s with Sean Connery. Moreover, in this trailer pleased t dynamic and successful, one can see stealth black and yellow costumes original X-Men,Vibram Five Fingers Bikila as they were created by Stan Lee and drawn by Jack Kirby in 1963, a year after the release of the first James Bond, James Bond against Dr. No … to be continued.

Posted by ghdstraightenersuk at 4:46 pm |
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 am

http://www.storminforms.com/movie-trailer-review-x-men-first-class-2/

Movie Trailer Review: X-MEN: FIRST CLASS
Posted: 16th February 2011 by Storm in Movie Reviews

Wow, did this trailer catch me by surprise.

Having been thoroughly disappointed by the horrendous Brett Ratner directed X-men: The Last Stand (not even Rebecca Romijn’s naked blue boobies could save that one) and the blasphemous X-Men Origins: Wolverine (what they did to Deadpool was unforgivable), I did not exactly have high hopes when I got wind of this new X-men movie.

Then again, I should have paid closer attention to the fact that X-Men: First Class is directed by the very talented Matthew Vaughn. I recently saw Kick-Ass and just the other day re-watched the excellent Layer Cake, and it’s pretty clear this guy really has got the chops and knows how to tell a good story.

Electing to go with talented actors rather than big movie stars, Vaughn has assembled a great cast for X-men: First Class, highlighted by James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender as Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr, whose differing perspectives on the persecution of mutants ultimately cause them to become rivals as Professor X and Magneto.

And did I mention that X-Men: First Class also stars Kevin Bacon? Because it does. And he plays a villain. That’s right, little Ren from Footloose is going to stomp all kinds of ass as Sebastian Shaw (pictured below), a mutant that has the ability to absorb kinetic energy and transform it into raw strength.

Something tells me Bacon might tap himself a little sweet mutant booty as well

Setting the story in the 1960′s is also a bold move. I can’t think of a true superhero period piece before, and by using the political and societal strife of the Cold War and the Civil Rights movement as a backdrop, there’s a palpable gravitas that is immediately added to the story.

However, what really impressed me about the trailer is how the film appears to be centred around the complex friendship between Xavier and Lensherr.

I love the moment when we get to see them both at the Hellfire Club, relaxing on a bed side by side, swilling scotch and watching some hot stripper with fairy wings get her genetically enhanced groove on — not just because I’d be into the same freaky stuff if I was a mutant, but also because it shows a dimension of normalcy and humanity within the characters, which is something that has been overlooked in previous X-Men films.

I bet she charges extra to flap them

I strongly believe that the original X-Men and X2: X-Men United are overrated. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re good films, but as far as comic books movies go they’re a long ways away from the epic grandeur of The Dark Knight or even the sheer character driven fun of Iron Man.

And let’s face it, as great an actor as Ian McKellan is, an intimidating Magneto he was not. Seriously, the guy looked like he was going to soil his geriatric diaper every time he moved a piece of metal with his mind.

Oops, I crapped my pants

And while Patrick Stewart did a fine job as a wise and genial Charles Xavier in the previous X-Men films, recasting both Professor X and Magneto and showcasing them in their prime is a smart move that will allow their characters to truly shine for the first time in the franchise.

Of course, X-Men: First Class could still suck terribly, but the combination of Matthew Vaughn’s track record, the opportunities afforded by making the film a period piece, the coolness of the trailer and the Bacon factor all give me great hope that the film could wind up being the best X-Men film of all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:07 am

http://keeping-it-reel.com/2011/02/15/trailer-tuesday-02-15-11/

Trailer Tuesday: 02-15-11
February 15, 2011

Here are four trailers from two genres. Three look like they have potential for an enjoyable theatrical experience, while the other one has Dame Helen Mirren. Two are Marvel superhero adaptations, one finds Fox rebooting mutants and the other is the first big-screen adaptation of a Star-Spangled hero, yet both are period pieces. So, take a look into the future and please remember not to leave a mess, silence your cell phone, and refrain from yappin’….

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS

Everyone has seen and weighed in on the first trailer for the new X-Men movie which debuted last week on Facebook last week. As usual, there’s equal amounts of fervor and fury over what is shown so far. This is not a sequel but rather a prequel/reboot (which I wholeheartedly welcome after “The Last Debacle”, yet it still seems to tie in at least some visual elements to what director Bryan Singer established. Set in the 60′s, specifically what looks something like the Cuban Missile Crisis, the story focuses on the contentious friendship between young Eric Lennsherer (the great Michael Fassbender) and a young Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and their approach as to how mutants should live among humans. Sounds and looks good to me, but then again I trust director Matthew Vaughn (“Kick-Ass”) I don’t see what any uproar would be about and I’m a comic book geek! While it’s technically the First Class, I still dig what I see. Rounding out the cast of muties is: January Jones, Rose Byrne, Kevin Bacon, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, and Oliver Platt. Look for the film to bampf its way into theaters on June 3rd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:32 pm

http://www.alwaysaround.net/x-men-1st-class-trailer-takes-us-back-to-the-future/

X-Men 1st Class Trailer Takes Us Back To The Future.

Written by admin. Posted in FILM, Featured, NEWS

Published on February 16, 2011

An impressive and moody 1st trailer for the much anticipated period prequel that charts the fallout of Magneto & Professor X ( Michael Fassbender & James McAvoy respectively) during the heady ways of the Cold War. This period in American history would seem custom made for the tale of two opposing political visionaries beginning their personal war, it being a time of intense political divisions and widespread paranoia. We are loving the period detail, in particular the retro take on the X-Men and Magneto costumes, and the action (especially Magneto lifting a Nuclear Sub) looks to be top drawer.

Despite the overall quality of the trailer and the Director Matthew Vaughan (Kick Ass) being at the helm, one thing is for damn sure, if it were not for the involvement of Fassbender, Mcavoy & Bacon in prominent roles we would be expecting far less from the project, but with all three (and fassbender in particular) looking to be firing on all cylinders we can genuinely hope for a movie that can stand along proudly with the 1st 2 X Men flicks, if not indeed above them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:27 pm

http://thefilmdon.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/x-men-first-class/

X-Men: First Class

I am such a geek that I am so excited about this! It isn’t a re-boot of yet another franchise, but another one of Marvel’s origin projects that gives you more detail of the central characters from the original three. This time the origin story is of Magneto and Xavier, played by Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy. It appears from the trailer that it looks at how the two friends become enemies due to their different philosophies. The cast will also include a list of other mutants, some we have seen before with new faces ( Mystique is now played by Jennifer Laurence, Emma Frost by January Jones and Beast by Nicholas Holt), while other new mutants are introduced (Havok played by Lucas Till and Banshee playted by Caleb Landry). From the trailer and the fact that Matthew Vaughn is directing it certainly looks like it could help rejuvinate the franchise after the last two flops.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 pm

http://www.hollywoodgo.com/movie-news/x-men-logo-debuts-online-31498/

X Men Logo Debuts Online

Mon, Feb 14 2011 | 0 Comments

XMEN First ClassIt is official for the upcoming film X men First Class which has debuted the film’s logo. As pictured via the Internet, the logo offers an updated variation on the design that graced both the first film’s teaser poster and the recently unveiled teaser for the X Men First Class film itself.

This is a film set to be released on May 3rd 2011. It is being released by 20th Century Fox. This action packed adventure will have you in suspense wondering what is going to happen next. Starring James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Bryne, January Jones, Kevin Bacon, Nicolas Hoult and many others.

Following the classic Marvel Mythology, charts the epic beginning of the X Men saga. Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men together, with other mutants to stop the greatest threat and this action packed adventure will make you mesmerized. In the process a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s brotherhood and Professor X’s X Men. This installment of the Xmen will be on of the best yet to hit the big screen.

If you have comments about this film or this post we would be glade to hear from you. You can post your comments and opinions here or in one of our many different forums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 pm

http://bullitt224.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/class-of-one/

Class of One
February 17, 2011

Written by Ian

X-Men – the first – was an acceptable superhero production, if a little tepid. Made infinitely more watchable by the presence of such heavyweights as Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen, the second was a step up, and the third a significant stumble.

It’s a formula consistently followed by big franchises, and one that most attempt to remedy with a swift rebooting (switch on, switch off) or prequel.

Enter X-Men: First Class, restoring Professor X’s legs and setting the action against the backdrop of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

It’s not just that historical context that interests me – see the finale of the attached trailer, presumably a diversion from established history – but also the talent involved.

James McAvoy is a fine actor, buy it’s Michael Fassbender who threatens to steal the show. The supporting cast are largely garnish, premature imitations of characters imagined and given life to much earlier.

First Class, like the preceding (succeeding?) films – and take this from someone who isn’t familiar with the expansive fiction surrounding this universe – is about two characters whose transformation is a wholly necessary part of that universe. And, in that way, their being represented by two different actors – at the centre of the now ubiquitous origin story – simply makes sense in a way that a recounting of the birth of Hugh Jackman’s shouty Wolverine simply didn’t.

It could be a great superhero film, and it’s almost certainly worthy of interest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:55 pm

http://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?32616-Watch-the-trailer-for-quot-X-Men-First-Class-quot

Watch the trailer for "X-Men: First Class"

The trailer has been live on YouTube for a few days. You can watch it here on SF-Fandom, too, using our custom code.

Trailer for "X-Men: First Class" From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

The movie opens in theaters on June 3, 2011. I think it looks pretty good so far.

Of course, they continue to depart from the comic book canon but that doesn't seem to have hurt the franchise any. I'm looking forward to this one for sure.

Re: Watch the trailer for "X-Men: First Class"

Looks good to me. Fassbender's a stud.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:45 pm

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2011/02/x-men.php

New X-Men Film Coming in June
By Dave Barton, Wed., Feb. 16 2011 @ 2:19PM

Courtesy of Fox Studios
​Beloved Marvel mutants The X-Men have a new film, X-Men: First Class, coming out June 3. I'm an unapologetic fanboy when it comes to the comic books and movies. I figured the third film, mis-directed by Hollywood Entrepreneur of Shlock Brett Ratner and the rambling Wolverine origin pic in 2009--both guilty pleasures--gutted the franchise, but I happily discovered today that I was wrong.

The new film is a retro prequel that goes back to the '60s to track the friendship and eventual separation of Professor X (played by James McAvoy) and Magneto (Michael Fassbender).

Directed by Matthew Vaughn of Kickass fame and produced by Bryan Singer, the director of the first two movies, the accompanying trailer (see below) looks to recapture what made the initial movies and comics so endearing. It certainly made me all moist and squishy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm

http://thepeoplesmovies.com/2011/02/17/x-men-first-class-gets-a-uk-internationaltrailer/

17Feb11
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Gets A UK (International)Trailer
By thepeoplesmovies

What a crazy day Ive had today, its one of those days you plan only to do what your doing for about 2 – 3 hours but they end up lasting longer than expected, but finally I can work on todays posts!

Lets get the day (which is now night) of to a great start as 20th Century Fox Pictures have sent me the UK (International) Trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s X-MEN:FIRST CLASS. Watching this new trailer it is virtually the same one which we all eagerly waited last week but there is a few different bits of new footage and some of the text are different as the UK & Irish release date is one day earlier than American with June 2nd. The trailer last week was very impressive and I think we cant argue watching this similar trailer with a few different bits as were all excited here at The Peoplesmovies HQ as were are all looking forward to actually catching this movie!

X-MEN:FIRST CLASS is directed by Mattheww Vaughn with Bryan Singer producing and stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Jason Flemyng,Nicholas Hoult, Zoe Kravitz,Ed Gathegi, Oliver Platt, and Kevin Bacon.

X-MEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:33 am

http://tamidaily.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-classtrailer-hits-web.html

четверг, 17 февраля 2011 г.
'X-Men: First Class'trailer hits the Web: Michael Fassbender simmers as a young Magneto

Fans were whipped into mutant hysteria with the release of the first trailer for the upcoming movie,"X-Men: First Class"Thursday.

Fox announced Wednesday on the movie's official Facebook page -- which boasts 1.7 million followers -- that it would be releasing the first footage from the film on Thursday afternoon.

They were not disappointed.

The clip shows a young Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and his future arch-enemy Magneto (Michael Fassbender) as they team up to train a batch of raw young mutants in time to thwart the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"X-Men fans the wait is almost over!"the page said."The official X-Men: First Class trailer will be up this afternoon (PST) - and you will be the FIRST to know. So excited for you to finally see it!"

Within the first few hours of the trailer 's release, the movie's Facebook page added more than 100,000 new fans, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The film revolves around the formative years of Professor X and his students. The cast includes"Mad Men"star January Jones as Emma Frost, famous for her sexy diamond-skin armor.

"X-Men: First Class"opens June 3.

Source
Автор: Taminy на 4:10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 am

http://sparrow.i.ph/blogs/sparrow/?p=68

X-Men First Class
February 16, 2011

In this 2011, Watch X-men first class online which is scheduled for release on 3rd of June. This is a new set of X-men movie based on the most famous American superhero comic. This movie is the fifth installment of the X-men film. This movie focuses on the relationship of the two mutant leader, Professor X and magneto and he origin of their group. This film is being set during 1960’s. Professor X (Charles Xavier) and magneto (Erik Lensherr ) are the two men who discover their own special powers for the first time. And before they were become enemies , they were a close friend working together with the other mutants , a rift between them opened and the eternal war began of Professor X’s X-men and magneto’s brotherhood.

Watch X-men: first class online 2011 is likely anticipated of its wide eye hit of science fiction action flick series and said to have a story line which will explore the origins of the mutant superhero. Thus will lead by the Professor X and magneto. As the movie begins, the audience will get to see them as a two young men each trying to come with their special powers. X-men: first class will be directed by Matthew Vaughn and will be lead role played by the most talented actors Michael Fassbender and James McAvov. X-men: first class movie has sequences which are going flicked with high octane punch packed effect. So X-men first class which is scheduled to make it on theaters on June 3, 2011 will without doubt be an unforgettably and very thrilling action movie.
Tags: watch x men first class online 2011

Posted by sparrow at 8:40 pm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:17 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/moviebob/8649-MovieBob-One-Classy-Trailer

MovieBob: One Classy Trailer
by Bob "MovieBob" Chipman, 18 February 2011 9:00 am

X-Men: First Class may be the most open, unapologetic example of a major movie studio "taking a Mulligan" on a franchise in Hollywood history. Back in 2006, then-newcomer director Matthew Vaughn was supposed to direct the third X-Men movie after Bryan Singer took a leave to make Superman Returns, but interference from notoriously difficult Fox Studios under fandom-despised producer Tom Rothman led to his abrupt exit. Vaughn was quickly replaced by Brett Ratner, who holds the distinction of being able to make even Jackie Chan unexciting. The result, X-Men: The Last Stand, was even more abysmal than anyone could've expected.

Now, five years later, all involved (well, except the actors, and also Ratner, but nobody cares about that) are back to try for a do-over: Singer as producer, Vaughn as director and Fox as a movie studio newly humbled by a desperate desire to keep their X-Men franchise chugging lest Marvel snatch the Mutants back and add their box office firepower to the expanding Avengers universe.

The planned film itself is something of a Hail Mary pass: One part prequel to the earlier films detailing the origins of the ideological feud between Magneto and Professor X, one part reboot helping to remove the previous, roundly-hated Origins: Wolverine prequel from continuity before Darren Aronofsky's Wolverine: Pretend The Last One Didn't Happen comes out, and also (many suspect) a backdoor way to simply re-start the series altogether.

Up until now, Vaughn and the studio have kept much of the film's story and visuals top secret. But now we have a trailer, which you can watch right here. Lots of action, lots of shout-outs, lots of easter eggs for fans and - because this all has to take place at least 35-40 years before the first one - lots of new, unfamiliar characters. What's going on? Who is everybody? Here we go, moment by moment:

00:00 - 00:30 Okay, was not expecting them to use full-on flash-ahead clips from the first two films at all, but probably for the best. Our first look at James McAvoy as the young, not-yet-bald-and-crippled Charles Xavier and Michael Fassbender as the young, not-yet-a-terrorist Erik Lenssher, aka Magneto.

00:30 - 00:50 Charles and Erik being escorted through a prison(?), establishing somewhat that they're still in their buddy phase; fade to the Xavier School, fade to roomful of young mutants. Laid over the soundtrack is President Kennedy's speech on the Cuban Missile Crisis, ending on Xavier and pals watching it live on TV to establish that this is indeed set in the mid-1960s.

Seated on Xavier's right: Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, the Professor's best ladyfriend. You may recall Olivia Williams playing her in a pointless cameo in X-Men 3.

00:50 - 00:54 Two shadowy figures stare down a woman seated in some sort of interrogation/observation room, in what looks like a visual shout-out to Basic Instinct.

Sitting in the chair: January Jones as Emma Frost, aka The White Queen of The Hellfire Club (more on them in a bit,) a powerful mutant psychic and one of the primary villains/anti-heroes of the X-Men universe. Technically, what was supposed to be this character already appeared as Diamond Skin Girl (Frost's secondary power) in Wolverine - but remember, we're all agreeing to pretend that didn't happen.

00:55 Lensher and Xavier meet with Zoe Kravitz as teenage mutant Angel Salvadore - first big onscreen confirmation for fans that they're playing fast and loose with the timeline, bringing modern characters into this 60s-set story. I have no issue with that - different version, different continuity, etc.

And yes, you saw the fly-wings correctly: Angel is essentially a person-sized Faerie.

00:56 Nicholas Hoult as Dr. Hank McCoy, better known as Beast - not yet blue and furry yet likely already manifesting his animal-level strength and agility powers.

00:58 Lucas Till as Havok, real name Alex Summers, brother of Scott "Cyclops" Summers. In comic continuity, Havok is the younger brother; but whatever - it's as good a way as any to get an energy-blasting character in there.

01:00 Edi Gathegi as Armando Munoz, aka Darwin, who has one of the niftier powersets of the lesser-known mutants: His body rapidly evolves to adapt to intense situations. Drown him and he'll learn to breathe underwater, punch him and he'll develop hard skin, etc.

01:01 Moira MacTaggert again, possibly in England?

01:02 You didn't think they'd do another one of these without Raven Darkholme, aka Mystique, did you? Winter's Bone breakout star Jennifer Lawrence will play the role in young-adult scenes, but this scenes looks to be of Morgan Lily as the character at a much younger age.

The setup of this shot is all kinds of uncomfortable, and makes me think they plan to touch on some of Mystique's less family-friendly background (more later).

01:05 - 01:09 The Blackbird, eventually (maybe already?) the X-Men's private aircraft, blasts off amid seafaring battleships, Xavier looks like he's about to make a big jump, Erik looks concerned. Our first look at the X-Men's nifty retro-style yellow and black field uniforms. I'm inclined to like any superhero outfit that ISN'T black rubber, but even setting that aside I like how these look and how colorful and bright the whole production looks in general.

01:10 - 01:14 Beast, now in his familiar blue n' fuzzy look, pilots a jet versus a Macross Missile Massacre. At least some of our plot begins to take shape: Are the Mutants somehow involved in the Cuban Missile Crisis?

01:14 Someone dives into the ocean. Xavier? Erik? Are we seeing a piece of "oh, that's why he's in a wheelchair?"

01:14 - 01:16 Fassbender's Lensher, doing his "Don't eff with a guy who controls metal" badass-walk. I get the sense this is him well on his way to Bad Guy Land.

01:17 - 01:18 A quick preview of McCoy's transformation into Beast's furry-form. He's clearly not "into" it, so I wonder if in this version he'll be somehow changed against his will?

Beast going blue here, incidentally, represents the first (non-"Wolverine") instance of "First Class" breaking-continuity from the films it's supposed to be preceding: Dr. McCoy was seen, briefly, on a TV in "X2" still in humanoid form... but this puts the transformation at least 40 years before that.

01:18 - 01:19 Holy crap! KEVIN BACON! Oh, yeah, and Jones looking stunning in Frost's signature white lingerie look while morphing into diamonds but mainly KEVIN freakin' BACON!!!

Folks, meet at least two members of your Villain Team for the piece: The Hellfire Club. An underground society of ultra-rich mutants with a strong S&M/kink undercurrent in the comics, movie-form still somewhat unknown. Bacon's character is Sebastian Shaw - he can convert "kinetic energy" into physical force, meaning that he just gets stronger the harder you punch him. I'm actually not sure who the third guy is.

01:19 Pre-blue Beast again, along with what one imagines is a Field Team of X-Men, showing off his monkey-jumping skills.

01:20 Jennifer Lawrence as teenaged Mystique, making romantic moves on... Beast!? Okay...

01:21 Havok, using his version of the energy-blast power (it comes out of his chest, evidently) he shares with his brother Cyclops. Incidentally, the Summers Bros. dad is an intergalactic Space Pirate who runs with a Manga-esque crew of aliens called The Starjammers. No, I don't think you can expect to see them in the movies anytime soon.

01:22 Magneto snatches some guy's knife in a barfight. Badass.

01:23 - 01:24 Cerebro!!! Hey, wouldn't it be fun if using this thing for (presumably) first time is how he lost the hair?

01:25 The Hellfire Club again, with a look at what White Queen's full-on Diamond form looks like. Hey... who's this new guy? Read on.

01:26 - 01:27 BAMF! Poofy smoke powers? What may be a prehensile tail?? NIGHTCRAWLER!? Not exactly... but close.

Dollars to donuts this is Azazel, and that was him with Shaw and Frost in the previous scene. Azazel's backstory is convoluted even contradictory even for an X-Men character - I've lost track of whether or not he's supposed to be a mutant, an immortal prehistoric super-mutant or a literal demon from Hell, but the important thing is that (unless they junk this part) he will at some point get Mystique teen-pregnant with the baby who'll grow up to be Nightcrawler.

01:28 Ooooh! Magneto's psychic-proof helmet, rendered in sleek silver and gray but much closer to the source-material design-wise. Oh, wait a sec...

01:29 - 01:31 Magneto? In Silver Age red and purple costume?? Dare I hope???

01:32 - 01:34 Some nice, grim back-and-forth between Charles and Erik. This is the important stuff. The effects, shout-outs and comic-accurate costuming is all nice, but if this central relationship doesn't "work," neither will the movie. Simple as that.

01:35 - 01:40 Of course, crazy-cool action setpieces don't hurt either. Magneto versus an entire Soviet naval fleet? That'll do.

NOT SHOWN (YET):

Caleb Landry Jones as Sean Cassidy, aka "Banshee." As the name(s) imply, he's Irish and has the power to yell very, very loudly. He was a charter member of the second iteration of the X-Men (read: the one that was actually popular), "representing" Western Europe in what was initially pitched as a multinational rainbow-team of heroes; here he's among the folks re-imagined into the First Class. Sharp-eyed fans take note: The similarly-powered minor character seen briefly in the 2nd and 3rd films was "Siryn;" traditionally she's set up as Banshee's daughter - which actually still fits now.

Oliver Platt as "The Man in Black." At this point that unfortunately familiar is all anyone knows about his character, apparently a villain. Plenty of fans are hoping like hell, based on dubious (at best) speculation, that he's Nathaniel Essex - better known as "Mr. Sinister."

Bob Chipman is a film critic and independent filmmaker. If you've heard of him before, you have officially been spending way too much time on the internet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 am

http://sharpes-hussy.livejournal.com/235654.html

Feb. 21st, 2011

* 9:45 AM

First Full Trailer for Matthew Vaughn's 'X-Men: First Class'

February 10, 2011
Source: Facebook
by Alex Billington
X-Men: First Class Trailer

You ready for this? Let's find out... 20th Century Fox has debuted the first official trailer on Facebook for Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class, the comic book-inspired prequel starring an awesome ensemble cast of fine, young actors. James McAvoy leads the way as Charles Xavier, and Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr, who search and collect a group of young mutants including: January Jones as Emma Frost, Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult, Zoë Kravitz, Jason Flemyng, Lucas Till and Edi Gathegi. It looks pretty damn cool, I'm sold, I love the mood, it seems sleek and epic. I can't wait! Check it out below!

Watch the first official trailer for Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class:

You can also watch the X-Men: First Class trailer in High Def on YouTube

Before Charles Xavier (McAvoy) and Erik Lensherr (Fassbender) took the names Professor X & Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time, even working together as friends.

X-Men: First Class is directed by British director Matthew Vaughn, of Layer Cake, Stardust and Kick-Ass. Bryan Singer, director of X-Men 1 and 2, is producing and wrote the story. The screenplay was written by quite a few writers, including Josh Schwartz ("Gossip Girl" & "Chuck"), Jamie Moss (Street Kings), Ashley Miller ("Fringe", Thor), Zack Stentz, and finally Jane Goldman (Kick-Ass). Marv Films & 20th Century Fox are bringing X-Men: First Class to theaters everywhere starting June 3rd this summer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:59 am

http://www.pbpulse.com/movies/movie-trailers/2011/02/19/trailer-time-x-men-first-class-will-you-see-it/

Trailer time: ‘X-Men: First Class’ – Will you see it?
By Jonathan Tully | Trailers | February 19, 2011

The X-Men franchise heads back to its roots with the film X-Men First Class. Starring James McAvoy as a young Charles Xavier and Michael Fassbender as his future nemesis, Erik Lensherr, aka Magneto:

Do you want to see 'X-Men: First Class'?

* I'll be there first day!
* I want to wait to see what others think first.
* Think I'll wait for the DVD/Blu-ray, etc.
* Nope! Not interested!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:08 am

http://cutprintreview.com/features/trailers/trailer-talk-x-men-first-class/

Trailer Talk: X-Men: First Class
The Cuban Mutant Crisis

By Paj Sandhu

X-Men had it all. Mutants. Psychics. Personal rivalries. It dealt with themes of identity, racism and relationships. Oh and it had giant robots too!

The X-Men have always been one of the most iconic and popular of the superhero comics, and their transition to the movies was an unlikely success, helped by excellent casting and a serious treatment of the material. The first couple of movie adaptations by director Bryan Singer really lived up to the promise the series held, however after the weak third entry X-Men: The Last Stand, and the highly disappointing prequel X-Men Origins: Wolverine, fans were worried that the latest entry into the franchise, X-Men: First Class, would continue the downward trend. Then, this trailer debuted.

X-Men: First Class has been in the works for some time under the guidance of promising English director Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass, Stardust), alongside the planned Wolverine movies of which the second is now in production (though after the first one, that might not be the best idea). Like the Wolverine movie, X-Men: First Class centres around some of the iconic characters from the original X-Men in their younger days; namely Charles Xavier (Professor X), played by James McAvoy (The Last Station) and Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto), played Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds).

First Class takes us back to a time when Charles and Erik were still close friends and allies, telling the story of how they founded the school for mutants that would eventually harbor the likes of Wolverine and Storm. In the trailer, we we are introduced to the Cold War paranoia of the 60s and 70s as President John F. Kennedy addresses the nation on the threat of the Cuban Missile silos. The crisis presents the perfect opportunity for Charles and Erik and their fledgling class of mutants to strut their stuff and intervene in Cuba, presumably saving the world from nuclear destruction.

From here we are treated to a feast of spectacular visuals and an array of fan-pleasing mutant cameos; most notably Mystique and Emma Frost. But as the trailer draws to a close, the real meat of the story is finally highlighted; the growing and inevitable tension between Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr, and their eventual transformation into rival mutant leaders Professor X and Magneto.

After the disaster that was X-Men Origins: Wolverine, there’s reason to be suspect about another origins film. However, from the look and tone of the trailer, First Class is shaping up rather well. The action seems sharp and engaging. The story appears straightforward and immediately coherent. Most important of all, the relationship between Charles and Erik looks to be front and centre. At the end of the day, the drama between those characters will determine the success of the film in the eyes of fans. We have to believe their friendship and subsequent falling out resulted in one of the most famous comic book feuds in history.

For now, colour me optimistic as this trailer for X-Men: First Class is right on the money. But what do you think; does First Class look like it will be worth the wait? Or will it be another Wolverine? Sound off below!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 pm

http://screencrave.com/2011-03-15/new-footage-in-russian-x-men-first-class-trailer/

New Footage in Russian X-Men: First Class Trailer
By Damon Houx

After Wolverine, there was some hope that 20th Century Fox was going to steer their X-Men franchise into better hands when writer/director Mathew Vaughn took the helm for X-Men: First Class. With a cast including Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, January Jones, and academy award nominee Jennifer Lawrence, if nothing else, First Class seemed a step in the right direction. But then word leaked of late-in-the-game reshoots, and – for a film that’s due out in less than three months – there’s only recently been a teaser trailer and some posters that were strictly amateur hour. The first trailer offered a long prologue and some quick cut footage, but now’s there’s a Russian trailer with even more footage, a different focus and absolutely no English dialogue. Take a look…

Perhaps the Cuban Missile crisis was not a way to sell the film to the former Soviet Union. Such may explain why the focus of this trailer is slightly different, though it may also be that with a couple more weeks of finished footage after the first teaser, there’s just more to work with. And so here Fassbender’s Magneto gets more attention, and so does Nicholas Hoult’s Beast. Fassbender’s star and sex appeal has definitely gone up recently, so it’s not a bad idea to put him front and center.

It’s hard to know what to make of this project still. Each new bit of footage suggests that this could be a pretty good movie, but with the film’s January reshoots (which were rumored to go on as long as six weeks – as long as some film’s shooting schedule) and those recent terrible posters, there’s no guarantee this will be any better than Wolverine.

Does this footage make you want to see X-Men First Class?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:19 pm

http://collider.com/x-men-first-class-trailer-russian/80656/

Russian Trailer for X-MEN: FIRST CLASS
by Matt Goldberg Posted:March 15th, 2011 at 7:49 am

How good is this Russian trailer for X-Men: First Class? I didn’t understand a word of it and yet I now want to see the movie even more. There’s plenty of new footage in this trailer, and it looks like the story is more centered on Magneto (Michael Fassbender) than it is on Professor X (James McAvoy). I have absolutely no problem with that. And yet, I can’t help but feel that once again we’re being set up for a letdown. It’s a feeling that has nothing to do with the quality of trailers or the footage we’ve seen so far. It’s a feeling that comes from the one-two punch of X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Hit the jump to check out the trailer. X-Men: First Class also stars January Jones, Rose Byrne, Oliver Platt, and Kevin Bacon. It opens June 3rd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:19 pm

http://thepeoplesmovies.com/2011/03/15/watch-russian-x-menfirst-class-new-trailer-2/

Watch (Russian) X-MEN:First Class New Trailer 2
By thepeoplesmovies Leave a Comment
Categories: action, adventure, cinemas, comic book, drama, entertainment, fantasy, films, foreign, franchise, movie clips, movies, nesw & Gossip, news, news & Gossip, PEOPLE, POSTS, previews, sci fi, thriller, trailers, updates and war
Tags: ?prequel?, action, Bryan Singer, cinema, comic book, Ed Gathegi, international trailer, James McAvoy, january jones, jason flemyng, kevin bacon, matthew vaughn, michael fassbender, news, nicholas Hoult, oliver platt, Rose Byrne, russia, thriller, trailer, x-men:first class, Zoë Kravitz

The Russian Movie fans have gotten themselves first glimpse at the new second (or Full theatrical) trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s X-MEN:FIRST CLASS courtesy of 20th Century Fox. There is one small catch its all in Russian!!! Dont despair there should be a English version with us very shortly but for now thanks to the source of this post The Playlist have a good soul who can translate for them and the script is just below the trailer.

We occasionally post the odd foreign language trailer (more the other country’s trailer that are in English with that nation’s language in subtitles) but we had to show you it as it contains loads of new footage which is seen in the second half of the trailer. When the English version arrives dont worry we’ll get it up and running for you!

X-MEN:FIRST CLASS is directed by Mattheww Vaughn with Bryan Singer producing and stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Jason Flemyng,Nicholas Hoult, Zoe Kravitz,Ed Gathegi, Oliver Platt, and Kevin Bacon.

X-MEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.

Title: “Before he was Professor X, he was called Charles”
Title: “Before he was Magneto, he was called Erik”
Xavier: “Hi, my name is Charles Xavier”
Magneto (raising drink): “Here’s to you”
Title: “They were friends” – “One hoped for peace” – “The other was defined by pain” – “Their unique abilities made them different”
Xavier to Magneto: “There is more than you know inside you, more than pain and fury”
Title: “But fate will make them into comrades”
Xavier to Magneto: “You have kindness in you, you can control this, you have strength inside that no one else does. Not even me”
Magneto: “Tomorrow people will know that mutants exist”
Title: “Find out about the beginning of the truth”
Xavier to Magneto: “We can become better”
Magneto to Xavier: “We already are”
Title: “Which will decide our world”
Xavier to Magneto: “Listen to me carefully my friend, killing will not bring you peace”
Magneto to Xavier: “Peace is not my goal”

X-MEN:FIRST CLASS will Be out in UK & Ireland May 30th and USA June 3rd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 pm

http://www.csicon.org/russian-x-men-trailer-reveals-previously-unseen-footage/

Russian X-Men Trailer Reveals Previously Unseen Footage

While it may seem a little strange to see James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender speaking poorly-dubbed Russian, the visual side of this trailer is what interests me most.

The most interesting of the new shots, I suppose, are the ones where Banshee (played by Caleb Landry Jones) uses his sonic scream, as well as some extra time together with Beast (Nicholas Hoult).

X-Men: First Class opens June 3, 2011, and along with Thor (May 6) and Captain America: The First Avenger (July 22) is one of three different Marvel films coming out this summer. In many ways; I have to say that it’s also the one I’m looking forwards to the most.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 pm

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2011/03/russian-trailer-for-x-men-firs.html

Russian trailer for X-Men: First Class
By David Bentley on Mar 15, 11 06:02 PM

IT MAY be all in Russian - but it's definitely worth a look.

A new trailer has been released for X-Men: First Class. While the text and dialogue is not in English, there is a lot of new footage.

Caleb Landry Jones plays Sean Cassidy, aka Banshee, and you can see him emitting the mutant's trademark sonic scream and also flying (although possibly with the aid of a jetpack).

A comparison image is shown below in which you can see the striped straps in the trailer are a clear nod to the character's comic book costume.

Caleb Landry Jones Banshee.jpg

There's also a better view of Nicholas Hoult as Beast, whose appearance looks to have been slightly modified from the first trailer.

We're told there is unlikely to be an English version of this trailer, so sit back and enjoy the new footage.

X-Men: First Class is released on June 2. It stars James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender as the young versions of Xavier and Magneto.

Here's a reminder of the official synopsis:

X-Men: First Class charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.

And here's that Russian trailer:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:33 pm

http://hotcelebblog.com/russian-trailer-for-%E2%80%98x-men-first-class%E2%80%99-reveals-new-footage/

Russian Trailer for ‘X-Men: First Class’ Reveals New Footage
Movie Trailers | | 2011.03.15

I don’t know about you, but when I saw the first trailer for Matthew Vaughn‘s X-Men: First Class, I went from being cautiously optimistic to unabashedly optimistic. It looked like everything I’d want from an X-Men film: action, character-driven drama, an excellent cast and plenty of meaningful nods at storylines familiar to any Marvel fan. Now a Russian trailer with new footage has been released, and I’m feeling even more confident in my high hopes for the film. Check it out after the jump.

It’s a little weird to watch Charles (James McAvoy) and Erik (Michael Fassbender) speaking in dubbed Russian, but aside from that, I enjoyed the hell out of it. We get a few shots we haven’t seen before — most notably, scenes of Sean Cassidy/Banshee (Caleb Landry Jones) demonstrating his sonic scream, what appears to be a recreation of the concentration camp scene from the first X-Men, and extra time with Hank McCoy/Beast (Nicholas Hoult) — and it all looks as good as the first trailer did. Godawful domestic posters aside, I’d say X-Men: First Class is looking better and better the more we learn about it.

X-Men: First Class opens June 3, 2011, and along with Thor (May 6) and Captain America: The First Avenger (July 22) is one of three Marvel films coming out this summer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 pm

http://www.ifitsmovies.com/2011/03/russian-x-men-first-class-trailer/

Russian X-MEN: FIRST CLASS trailer
On 03.15.11, by Ryan Laster

I didn’t think anything could make me want to see X-Men: First Class more than the first trailer we saw a month ago, boy was I wrong. A Russian trailer for the film was released earlier today, and it is cool. We see a ton of new footage and a whole bunch of mutants in this one. Who cares if I can’t understand a word they’re saying, this trailer has blown me away. From the looks of it, the story seems to focus more on Magneto ( Michael Fassbender) than it does on Professor X (James McAvoy), and that’s fine by me. I’m hoping Matthew Vaughan can wash out the bad taste X-Men: The Last Stand left in our mouths.

You can watch the trailer after the jump.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next