Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sequel news

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sequel news Empty Sequel news

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:15 pm

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/x-men-first-class-sequel-plans-revealed

X-Men: First Class sequel plans revealed

Exclusive: Flower Power, the '70s and Professor X "really messed up"

By Matthew Leyland | Apr 13th 2011

The talent behind X-Men: First Class have revealed possible ideas for the next chapters in the mutant superhero saga.

The ending of First Class sets up a potential sequel that will be “even more fun”, according to director Matthew Vaughn.

“First Class is similar to Batman Begins, where you have the fun of introducing the characters and getting to know them, but that takes time,” says Vaughn.

“But with the second one you can just get on with it and have a rollicking good time,” he continues. “That’s the main difference between Begins and The Dark Knight.”

With First Class set in 1962, part two could move on to the late ‘60s – a period Vaughn is keen to x-plore.

“1962 is far more grounded in the world of the ’50s,” he says. “I think it takes about five years for a decade to really start getting its identity, so the fun thing about this for me would be doing [a sequel] in the latter part of the decade, where you’ve got The Stones, The Beatles, Flower Power…”

There’s also the possibility that the next chapters in the planned First Class trilogy will be set in the 70s and 80s respectively.

“That’s an idea that’s been discussed,” admits producer Bryan Singer. “How the characters go through time. But only to a point – they can’t age too fast!”

Finally, James McAvoy says he’d like to see his character Charles Xavier get “really messed up” in the sequels.

“In First Class he uses Cerebro for the first time and maybe it unlocks something in his head – maybe he can’t keep the voices out or something,” the actor speculates.

“So in the second movie his journey could be about getting himself out of a mess. And then in the third movie he become… Patrick Stewart!”
X-Men: First Class hits cinemas on 2 June 2011.

For more X-Men: First Class goodness, get the new issue of Total Film Magazine, which hits newsstands on Thursday 14th April.

Read more: X-Men: First Class sequel plans revealed | TotalFilm.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sequel news Empty Re: Sequel news

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:16 pm

http://www.movieweb.com/news/x-men-first-class-sets-up-sequels-that-could-take-place-in-the-70s-and-80s

X-Men: First Class Sets Up Sequels That Could Take Place in the 70s and 80s

X-Men: First Class doesn't hit theaters for another month and a half, but that hasn't stopped director Matthew Vaughn and his cast from discussing potential sequel ideas.

Vaughn has revealed that the ending of X-Men: First Class definitely sets itself up for future sequels. Here's what he said.

"First Class is similar to Batman Begins, where you have the fun of introducing the characters and getting to know them, but that takes time. But with the second one you can just get on with it and have a rollicking good time. That's the main difference between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. 1962 is far more grounded in the world of the '50s. I think it takes about five years for a decade to really start getting its identity, so the fun thing about this for me would be doing [a sequel] in the latter part of the decade, where you've got The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Flower Power..."

Bryan Singer hints that the next chapter might take place in the 1970s or 1980s.

"That's an idea that's been discussed. How the characters go through time. But only to a point - they can't age too fast!"

Finally, James McAvoy, who plays Professor X in this prequel, pontificated on where he'd eventually like to take his iconic character.

"In First Class he uses Cerebro for the first time and maybe it unlocks something in his head - maybe he can't keep the voices out or something. So in the second movie his journey could be about getting himself out of a mess. And then in the third movie he become...Patrick Stewart!"

X-Men: First Class comes to theaters June 3rd, 2011 and stars Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Caleb Landry Jones, Nicholas Hoult, Kevin Bacon, Jennifer Lawrence, Edi Gathegi, Jason Flemyng. The film is directed by Matthew Vaughn.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

http://filmonic.com/matthew-vaughn-reveals-plans-for-x-men-first-class-sequel

Matthew Vaughn reveals plans for X-Men: First Class sequel

by Liam on May 24, 2011

xmen first class magneto helmet Feedback from early screenings of X-Men: First Class suggests Matthew Vaughn has been able to breathe new life into the X-Men franchise, and if it is a financial success like all previous X-Men films a sequel will no doubt be on the cards.

While doing press for the impending June 3rd release Vaughan said he would “definitely” be interested in directing the next film, and he’s already got ideas for the opening.

From Hit Fix: (possible spoilers)

Would Vaughn be willing to do this again with this cast and this world?

“Yeah, definitely. I really loved working with them, and with Michael [Fassbender] and James [McAvoy], the chemistry was really lovely,” Vaughn says. “I’ve got some ideas for the opening for the next film. I thought it would be fun to open with the Kennedy Assassination, and we reveal that the magic bullet was controlled by Magneto. That would explain the physics of it, and we see that he’s pissed off because Kennedy took all the credit for saving the world and mutants weren’t even mentioned. And we could go from there, and I’ve got some fun ideas about what other mutants to bring in. I don’t want to tempt fate, though. If the film’s a hit, of course I’d be interested. I really enjoyed making it.”

X-Men: First Class embeds the Cuban Missile Crisis into it’s story, so following that through in the sequel would be interesting. Magneto killing John F. Kennedy would have some major ramifications if Charles “killing will not bring you peace” Xavier finds out.

In a separate interview with MovieWeb Vaughn said we can expect only one major new character to be introduced in the next film: (more spoilers)

“We will only have one more new character. I won’t say who he…I won’t say who he or she is! But we will only be bringing one more new character in. Because, I think, as Professor X is in a wheelchair, Magneto needs to have a nemesis he can fight with. Someone that will be his equal. I know who it is. It would be nice if I could say something, but I can’t, mate!”

Only adding one new character is good news for the current team as it will allow their characters to develop further, however it’s intriguing as to who Vaughn wants to include in the next film. Wolverine doesn’t need to come anywhere near these movies. He’s already had a trilogy centered around him, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and another film in the works. Xavier is in his wheelchair and can’t touch Eric with his helmet, so perhaps it will be a new villain who can give Magneto a challenge.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 24, 2011 8:36 pm

http://screenrant.com/xmen-first-class-sequel-ideas-schrad-117120/

‘X-Men: First Class’ Sequel Ideas Emerge
May 24, 2011 by Chris Schrader

‘X-Men: First Class’ director Matthew Vaughn explains his idea for the next film’s opening scene and reveals that only one new mutant may be joining the roster.

James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender in X-Men: First Class

If the early reviews are any indication, it looks like X-Men: First Class has a better than average chance of becoming a dark horse success story this summer.

Despite the fact that a large number of fans have been sharpening their claws and getting ready to make minced meat of this project since its earliest stages of development, there’s been some speculation that the film might actually turn out to be the best entry in the X-Men franchise since the much-lauded X2: X-Men United.

The tide began to turn somewhat after the release of several trailers and clips, but there’s still a surprisingly sizable level of skepticism when it comes to X-Men: First Class. The brunt of the criticism seems to center around the fact that the story takes significant liberties not only with comic book continuity, but also with the timeline established in previous installments. Seemingly straddling the line between being a prequel and all-out reboot, the film certainly has an ambiguous approach to the mythology – but that means there’s no shortage of options for the filmmakers when it comes to deciding where to take the series next.

Director Matthew Vaughn and producer Bryan Singer previously hinted that further installments could be set against the backdrop of the 1970s or 80s, but didn’t go into specifics about the plot. Speaking with HitFix, Vaughn reveals that he’s definitely interested in helming a sequel to First Class – and that he already has an idea for the next film’s opening scene:

“I’ve got some ideas for the opening for the next film. I thought it would be fun to open with the Kennedy Assassination, and we reveal that the magic bullet was controlled by Magneto. That would explain the physics of it, and we see that he’s pissed off because Kennedy took all the credit for saving the world and mutants weren’t even mentioned. And we could go from there, and I’ve got some fun ideas about what other mutants to bring in. I don’t want to tempt fate, though. If the film’s a hit, of course I’d be interested. I really enjoyed making it.”

X-Men: First Class has taken some flack for not including more recognizable mutants as part of its ensemble, but Vaughn insists that they chose the characters who would best serve the story. In a separate interview with MovieWeb, he also indicates that if a follow-up were to move forward, he wouldn’t be interested in shaking up the current roster all that much. In fact, he claims that a sequel would only feature one new addition to the team:
***WARNING – THE FOLLOWING COMMENT CONTAINS A SPOILER FOR THE FILM ***

“We will only have one more new character. I won’t say who he…I won’t say who he or she is! But we will only be bringing one more new character in. Because, I think, as Professor X is in a wheelchair, Magneto needs to have a nemesis he can fight with. Someone that will be his equal. I know who it is. It would be nice if I could say something, but I can’t, mate!”

X-Men First Class Sequels

As fans begin to theorize which character Vaughn is referring to, Cyclops and Jean Grey will likely emerge as frontrunners – despite the fact that including either of them would contradict certain scenes from X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Then again, the ending of First Class that Vaughn references above already seems to contradict those same moments. As I stated before, it sounds like this film will give everyone involved a great deal of creative freedom when it comes to plotting out sequels – so I suspect that there really isn’t any character who’s off limits at this point.

X-Men: First Class may be re-imaging the cinematic origins of these beloved characters, but Vaughn says that fans shouldn’t rule out the possibility of seeing Patrick Stewart or Ian McKellen return to their iconic roles somewhere down the line:

“I have worked with Sir Ian McKellen before, and he is a lovely guy. I would love to work with him again. So, never say never!”

A statement like that will probably only make it more complicated for anyone who’s trying to make sense of how all these films tie together (it doesn’t get any less confusing when you consider that X-Men 4 and 5 are evidently still in development as well), but the idea of segueing into the present day incarnations of Professor X and Magneto sounds like a promising one.

Reservations about how closely the film adheres to the source material are understandable, but it seems like there’s a decent chance that even the most cynical audience members will ultimately be won over.

We’ll find out when X-Men: First Class opens in theaters on June 3.

Last edited by greyeyegoddess on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 am

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/60195/Matthew-Vaughn-Wants-Epic-X-Men-First-Class-Sequel

By Alex Winehouse On May 27, 2011
Matthew Vaughn Wants 'Epic' X-Men: First Class Sequel

Second movie has a lot to live up to...

Director Matthew Vaughn has said that he wants the sequel to X-Men: First Class to be an "epic" affair.

Despite the X-Men series now stretching across five movies, Vaughn is insistent that there is still more gold to be mined from the Marvel comics.

He told SuperHeroHype: "My ideas are much bigger for the next one... I'm surprised everyone is calling this a really big epic movie, and I'm thinking, 'Wait until you view the next one if you think this is epic, the next one you won't believe what happens.'"

X-Men: Fist Class stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Kevin Bacon, January Jones and Rose Byrne, and is expected to be one of the biggest box office hits of the summer.

X-Men: First Class is released on June 1.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat May 28, 2011 1:32 am

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/epic-xmen-first-class-sequel-planned_1221887

Matthew Vaughn - 'Epic' X-Men: First Class Sequel Planned
27 May 2011 09:48:18 AM
The Cast Of X-Men: First Class picture
'Epic' X-Men: First Class Sequel Planned

Director Matthew Vaughn has an ''epic'' sequel for 'X-Men: First Class' if it makes enough money to warrant a return.

Matthew Vaughn is planning an "epic" sequel to 'X-Men: First Class'.

The filmmaker - who directed the prequel starring James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X and Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto - has plans for a follow-up if the movie is a success and has a "big idea" in mind for a storyline.

He said: "If the film's a hit, I'd be very interested in doing a sequel. The team I had on it were great, and the hard thing is creating a new franchise, so if it works, it would be fun.

"My ideas are much bigger for the next one. I've got some really big ideas. I'm surprised everyone is calling this a really big epic movie, and I'm thinking, 'Wait until you view the next one if you think this is epic, the next one you won't believe what happens.' "

Matthew has previously revealed there will only be one new character in any future story.

He said: "We will only have one more new character. I won't say who he or she is! But we will only be bringing one more new character in. Because, I think, as Professor X is in a wheelchair, Magneto needs to have a nemesis he can fight with.

"Someone that will be his equal. I know who it is. It would be nice if I could say something, but I can't."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat May 28, 2011 2:28 am

http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/XMen-First-Class-Sequel-to-Introduce-New-Character/133577.html

'X-Men: First Class' Sequel to Introduce New Character
In OnScreen & Music by Jeffery Racheff , on Thursday, May 26, 2011, 10:20 AM (PDT)

'X-Men: First Class' is not even in theaters, yet fans and film-goers alike are already itching to hear about a sequel. Well settle down, mutant-lovers. Director Matthew Vaughn reveals in a new interview that he has big plans for a second film, including the introduction of a new superhero.

'X-Men: First Class' follows Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and Erik Lehnsherr (Michael Fassbender) before they take on their superhero/villain personas, and are just discovering how to use their amazing abilities to bring other mutants together to stop a nuclear war.

Soon, however, a deep rift opens between the two friends, marking a beginning of the war between Xavier's X-Men and Magneto's Brotherhood.

The film also stars January Jones as Emma Frost, a mutant telepath who can change her body into an indestructible diamond-like substance, and Kevin Bacon as villain Sebastian Shaw, leader of the evil Hellfire Club.

Vaughn, who put a spin of color and badassery into the comic book flick 'Kick Ass,' says he's already considering a sequel to the film ... and he's got one brand new character he wants to bring to the big screen.

Of course, he can't tell us who it is.

"We will only have one more new character. I won't say who he...I won't say who he or she is! But we will only be bringing one more new character in," Vaughn tells MovieWeb.com "Because, I think, as Professor X is in a wheelchair, Magneto needs to have a nemesis he can fight with. Someone that will be his equal. I know who it is. It would be nice if I could say something, but I can't, mate!"

Vaughn also says he'd like to have Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart make cameos in the film.

"I have worked with Sir Ian McKellen before, and he is a lovely guy. I would love to work with him again. So, never say never!"

'X-Men: First Class' hits theaters on June 3. In the meantime, hit the blue links to read more.

Read: 'X-Men: First Class' Trailer Debuts
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat May 28, 2011 11:19 pm

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Entertainment/2011/05/29/X-Men_sequel_already_planned_618929.html

X-Men sequel already planned

Sunday, May 29, 2011 » 12:33pm

Matthew Vaughn is planning an 'epic' sequel to 'X-Men: First Class'.

The filmmaker - who directed the prequel starring James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X and Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto - has plans for a follow-up if the movie is a success and has a 'big idea' in mind for a storyline.

He said: 'If the film's a hit, I'd be very interested in doing a sequel. The team I had on it were great, and the hard thing is creating a new franchise, so if it works, it would be fun.

'My ideas are much bigger for the next one. I've got some really big ideas. I'm surprised everyone is calling this a really big epic movie, and I'm thinking, 'Wait until you view the next one if you think this is epic, the next one you won't believe what happens.' '

Matthew has previously revealed there will only be one new character in any future story.

He said: 'We will only have one more new character. I won't say who he or she is! But we will only be bringing one more new character in. Because, I think, as Professor X is in a wheelchair, Magneto needs to have a nemesis he can fight with.

'Someone that will be his equal. I know who it is. It would be nice if I could say something, but I can't.'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 pm

http://www.thefancarpet.com/NewsPage.aspx?n_id=3884

Matthew Vaughn promises a bigger X-Men: First Class sequel
May 30 2011

X-Men: First Class comes to UK cinemas on Wednesday, and amid the positive reviews, Matthew Vaughn has expressed his interest in working on a sequel should the film prove a success at the box office.

Speaking to Superhero Hype the Kick-Ass director said "If the film's a hit I definitely want to work with Fox again, there's a lot of fun things that can be done with this world. I'd be very interested in doing a sequel. The hard thing is creating a new franchise, so if it works it would be fun."

Apparently the director already has plans beyond the opening scene adding "My ideas are much bigger for the next one. I'm surprised everyone is calling this a really big, epic move, and I'm thinking, 'Wait until you view the next one if you think this is epic, the next one you won't believe what happens."

X-Men: First Class Film Page

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS HITS CINEMAS ON JUNE 1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:39 am

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/10581/james-mcavoy-discusses-a-possible-x-men-first-class-sequel/

James McAvoy Discusses a Possible X-Men: First Class Sequel
Posted 06.03.11 by Ryan

Now that director Matthew Vaughn's X-Men prequel X-Men: First Class is in theaters, speculation over a sequel can only increase while this weekend's box office is tallied. Vaughn has already expressed interest in helming a sequel, explaining an idea for a sequel that would include the X-Men in the JFK assassination. All it would take for a sequel is for the movie to be a success.

James McAvoy, who plays Professor X in First Class, told The LA Times that while he hopes a First Class sequel is made "because they found a story they like," the actor admits that he has ideas about what should happen in a sequel.

I know Michael [Fassbender] and I are very much on the same page all the time and we’ll be weighing in to protect that relationship between the two characters. One of the things about this movie is: In all the others Magneto is your bad guy and Professor X and the X-Men are the good guys; in this one, it’s not like that. It’s much more sophisticated or complex, at least, and we need to come up with a way to do that moving forward. The next movie, if there is one, shouldn’t just start off with them being pals again, but I think it also shouldn’t be like the first movies only set in the 1960s. If we get another, let’s not just make Magneto the bad guy; of course he’s a bad-ass and of course he has a whole different ethos, but making a movie that is black-and-white is going to lose the thing that we have in this one….

One consideration for a sequel will be Professor X's hair, or lack thereof. McAvoy suggested that perhaps Professor X gets "some dodgy Australian shampoo" but in an interview with Comic Heroes Magazine (via The Geek Files) McAvoy states that if a First Class sequel is made in the same rushed schedule as the first (Vaughn has about a year to cast, shoot and edit the movie), he "might have [no hair] left" himself. McAvoy also offered an idea on how Professor X's balding could occur.

In the comic books it's clear that he loses it the day he discovers his powers, but they decided not to do that in this one for some reason. It's a different take. We might as well save it for an in-movie explanation. Maybe something else happens to him.

For the second movie, I'm quite interested in the idea that he can't keep the voices out so maybe something f***s him up. Maybe something happens to him on a genetic level that screws with him or something.

Of course, Professor X will have other issues in front of him should a sequel happen. Talking to USA Today, McAvoy explained what exactly Professor X will have to contend with in a probable X-Men: First Class 2.

SPOILER ALERT: McAvoy's response contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Stop here unless spoilers are not a concern.

At the end of this film, (X) is left with, "I know what I have to do." If we do make more movies, the next film is about the movement, really. At the end of this film, two major things happen for him: he gets (expletive) royally by the person he's come to care about more than any other in the world, and he gets the ability to walk taken away from him. How do you deal with that?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:39 am

http://entertainment.stv.tv/film/254269-james-mcavoys-fingers-crossed-for-x-men-first-class-sequel/

James McAvoy's fingers crossed for X-Men: First Class sequel

James McAvoy is keen to work on a sequel to 'X-Men: First Class' but only if it makes ''£2.50 times £20 million''.

02 June 2011 16:30 GMT

James McAvoy has his "fingers crossed" for an 'X-Men: First Class' sequel.

The 32-year-old actor - who plays Charles Xavier/Professor X in the Matthew Vaughn-directed action adventure movie - revealed that producers will not consider shooting a sequel based on the popular Marvel comic book series unless it is a financial success.

He said: "I suppose there will be a sixth film - but if 'First Class' makes £2.50 then I don't think we'll make any more 'X-Men' films at all!"

"If this film makes £2.50 times £20 million then maybe we'll make another movie. Fingers crossed!"

Scottish star James has previously revealed he was a massive fan of the cartoon series as a teenager.

He said: "I was really aware of the cartoon when I was growing up; I was about 12 years old when they started showing it on morning TV show 'Live & Kicking'.

"So I'd watch the first half of the cartoon then they'd make you wait an hour and fifteen minutes for the second half - it was ridiculous! Anyway, I was a big fan of that, and the films as well."

Copyright (C) bangshowbiz.com 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:04 am

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/archives/2011/06/09/bryan_singer_says_x-men_first_class_sequel_could_be_set_during_vietnam/

Bryan Singer Says ‘X-Men: First Class’ Sequel Could Be Set During Vietnam Or The Civil Rights Era
(For Real This Time)

Maybe Bryan Singer should be directing these films? Perhaps one of the biggest beefs, we, and other discerning audiences had with Mathew Vaughn‘s “X-Men: First Class,” was all this talk about the film being set in the heart of the civil rights era and Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto, played by Michael Fassbender) being surrogate figures for Martin Luther King and Malcolm X.

If the metaphors and correlations were there, they were thin and buried at best and the only African American character in the movie was like, “I can adapt to anyt—-” BLAM and was killed off before he uttered another line (Atlantic columnist Ta-Nehisi Coates addresses the issue further in his recent op-ed for the New York Times). While ‘First Class’ isn’t exactly burning up the box-office yet (thought there is arguably still time for it to be successful, it’s only been one week for pete’s sake), almost everyone on the creative team has talked sequels to some degree.

Vaughn has discussed making JFK’s assassination a key moment in the sequel, and screenwriters Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz (who aren’t even guaranteed an invite back for a sequel—Vaughn didn’t seem to like their drafts much), have already begun talking about some of the characters they’d like to see in the next one.

Meanwhile, the L.A. Times caught up with executive producer Bryan Singer who conceived of the ‘First Class’ take and received a “story-by” credit, and he too has his own thoughts.

“I don’t know if every movie has to be a history lesson. But there’s a lot of history to cover. If we sequelized this, it could inhabit a whole world of the 20th century,” Singer said of all the possibilities in front of them. “When [‘First Class’] happened, Kennedy had not been assassinated and the Vietnam War hadn’t happened yet.”

“What’s really interesting about the ‘60s setting is the civil rights movement,” Singer said, addressing the thread that he initially talked-up before ‘First Class’ was made, but was never actually picked up on. “You don’t need to hit people over the head with [a history lesson] in every movie or every scene,” he said. “But having them at the core of the conflict is what I think makes it all work.”

We agree, now just make those themes a bit more meaty, please. The “X-Men” and “X2” director also spoke about the last two “X-Men” franchise films he was not involved in. “I’m not sure all of it worked,” he said of Brett Ratner‘s “X-Men: The Last Stand.” About the 2009 spin-off solo film “X-Men Origins: Wolverine,” he said the film, “told a story, but it didn’t always feel like a story that was very essential or interesting.”

How is ‘First Class’ doing? Hard to tell since it hasn’t had a 2nd week in release and weekday ticket sales are always slow, but domestic sales so far look somewhat sluggish. The film has grossed $65 million so far in the U.S. and the percentage drop off of week two could make or break the picture’s chances at a sequel. Unless like “Salt,” or “Knight And Day,” it has unexpectedly long lasting legs (both those films were considered as disappointing but eeked out decent worldwide grosses).

“X-Men: First Class” has pocketed $129 million so far worldwide, but even in its first week of international release, it could not top “Pirates Of The Caribbean 4.”

Meanwhile, screenwriters Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz are seemingly on the hunt for their next gig. They say they’re interested in the “Fantastic Four” reboot, seem confused as to why WB hasn’t been able to get “Wonder Woman” off the ground, plus sing the virtues of mutant Marvel characters Dazzler and Cable. Is Hollywood listening?

Edward Davis posted at 11:32 am on June 9, 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:16 am

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/10645/bryan-singer-discusses-possibilities-for-x-men-first-class-sequel/

Bryan Singer Discusses Possibilities for X-Men: First Class Sequel
Posted 06.08.11 by Ryan

Twentieth Century Fox's X-Men prequel X-Men: First Class is currently at the top of the box office, and was given a financial boost from a strong overseas opening as well. Fox has yet to officially announce a sequel, and is likely waiting to see how the movie performs in its second week.

Set against the backdrop of the Cuban missile crisis, First Class explored the mutant connection to the event, while also showing the early days of friendship between Professor X (James McAvoy) and Magneto (Michael Fassbender). Should Fox want a sequel, director Matthew Vaughn has previously admitted that he would "definitely" like to return, and shared that he would like to include a mutant connection to the JFK assassination.

X-Men and X2: X-Men United director Bryan Singer, who produced First Class and created the prequel's story, spoke to The LA Times before the movie's opening and revealed that history will likely play a part in any First Class sequel.

I don't know if every movie has to be a history lesson. But there's a lot of history to cover. If we sequelized this, it could inhabit a whole world of the 20th century. When [First Class] happened, Kennedy had not been assassinated and the Vietnam War hadn't happened yet.

First Class isn't the only recent sequel or prequel to include history in the story; the upcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon is centered on a Transformers connection to the 1969 NASA moon landing. Even the original X-Men movie tied Magneto's background into World War II, a storyline that was further explored in First Class.

As for what history could be explored in a First Class sequel, Singer thinks that "what's really interesting about the '60s setting is the civil rights movement," which seems like something the marginalized mutants would get involved in.

While 2009's X-Men Origins: Wolverine also included historical events in the movie's story, Singer echoes the sentiment of many fans when he opined that "Wolverine told a story, but it didn't always feel like a story that was very essential or interesting."

Singer's feeling over that movie doesn't make him hesitate to use the backdrop of a significant historical event should a First Class sequel be approved. "You don't need to hit people over the head with them in every movie or every scene," said Singer. "But having them at the core of the conflict is what I think makes it all work."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:08 pm

http://www.metro.co.uk/film/865210-james-mcavoy-hints-at-x-men-first-class-sequel

Alex Pielak - 3rd June, 2011

James McAvoy hints at X-Men: First Class sequel
James McAvoy, who stars as Professor Charles Xavier in X-Men: First Class, has hinted at the strong possibility of a sequel.

James McAvoy Charles Xavier X-Men James McAvoy as Charles Xavier in X-Men: First Class

McAvoy stated: 'Ideally you have a story arc that lasts three movies and at the end of the third it leaves you ready for the story in X-Men 1.'

First Class sees the X-Men franchise rebooted as a prequel to the story in previous X-Men films.

Directed by Matthew Vaughn and set in the 1940s and 1960s, First Class was released in the UK earlier this week.

The new film has already been given the thumbs-up from fans and has been receiving largely positive reviews across the country.

Read Metro's review of X-Men: First Class here

It shows the origins of the X-Men and rival group the Brotherhood of Mutants.

The star-studded cast includes Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult and Mad Men's January Jones.

Rumours have suggested possible sequels to First Class would be set in the following decades leading up to the first X-Men film, which starred Patrick Stuart and Ian McKellen.

Speaking to the LA Times, James McAvoy said: 'It would be nice to explore things in two more films.'

With regards to the possibility of a sequel, McAvoy added: 'All I know is that if this one makes some money, they will definitely want to make another one.'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:09 pm

http://www.metro.co.uk/film/859407-x-men-4-and-5-in-the-works

X-Men 4 and 5 in the works
X-Men 4 and 5 could reportedly be on the cards in the future, according to the franchise's producer.

Lauren Shuler-Donner said a fourth film in the series will definitely happen and a fifth could well follow.
There could be more X-Men films in the pipeline There could be more X-Men films in the pipeline

Speaking to Empire magazine, she said: 'We took the treatment to Fox and they love it ... And X4 leads into X5.'

The fourth film is said to be a continuation of X-Men: The Last Stand, while X5 will reportedly be the sequel to X4.

Lauren also spoke about Deadpool, set to be released in 2014, starring Ryan Reynolds.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm

http://collider.com/tom-cohen-the-wolverine-ant-man-x-men-sequels/99163/

Exclusive: Marvel’s Tom Cohen Talks X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Sequels, THE WOLVERINE, ANT-MAN and More at the Saturn Awards
by Adam Chitwood Posted:June 28th, 2011 at 4:00 pm

While at the 37th annual Saturn Awards, we were able to speak with Marvel Studios VP of Production Tom Cohen. He spoke about X-Men: First Class, possible sequels, The Wolverine, Deadpool, Ant Man, Marvel’s strategy for introducing comic book characters that may be unfamiliar to mainstream audiences, teased a bit about the studio’s presence at Comic-Con this year, and more.

Hit the jump to watch the interview. If you missed our previous coverage from the Saturn Awards, don’t forget to check out our interviews with Let Me In director Matt Reeves, makeup artists Rick Baker and Dave Elsey, Brandon Routh, Fringe’s Lance Reddick, producer Dean Devlin, Frank Darabont and Gale Anne Hurd from The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan.

Tom Cohen, Marvel Studios VP of Production

:01 X-Men: First Class talk
:25 Talks about First Class sequels
1:05 Other possible X-Men films besides a First Class sequel: “You know Wolverine’s in the works right now, as soon as Fox locks in a new director for Wolverine that will go forward. So there’s definitely more X-Men movies in the future, Deadpool’s in development with Tim Miller attached to direct. It’s great, there’s great X-Men characters and great possibilities.
1:28 Silver Surfer talk: “Fox actually controls Silver Surfer too as well, because they still control rights to Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer’s part of that kind of universe of characters. It’s a great character.”
1:51 Talks about Guardians of the Galaxy. His favorite characters.
2:26 Strategy for introducing comic book characters that mainstream audiences are unfamiliar with.
3:17 Talks about Edgar Wright’s Ant Man script.
3:59 Marvel’s presence at Comic-Con this year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 pm

http://screenrant.com/x-men-first-class-2-sequels-rob-122177/?_r=true

X-Men: First Class: Fox ‘Discussing Sequels Internally’
Jul 4, 2011 by Rob Keyes
Tags: x-men: first class, x-men: first class 2

As expected, there are internal discussions about sequels to ‘X-Men: First Class’ happening as we speak.

X-Men First Class Sequels

In a bit of non-news, the executives behind-the-scenes at Twentieth Century Fox are reportedly discussing sequel potential for X-Men: First Class, a film that so far has achieved the highest critical acclaim against its comic book movie competition this year.

Producers Lauren Shuler Donner and Bryan Singer, director Matthew Vaughn and most of the cast have already opened in interviews up about their desires and ideas for a sequel, and since First Class made money and fans ate it up, of course it’s getting one. It’s just a matter of when.

The plan from the beginning was to use Singer’s First Class story as a way to quasi-reboot the franchise and kickstart a second full trilogy of team-based X-Men films. It clearly worked so it won’t be long before we see the official greenlight on a sequel. According to The Geek Files, Fox is “discussing sequels internally” which they undoubtedly have been since opening weekend.

Both Singer and Vaughn have plenty of ideas for X-Men: First Class 2 which would likely keep the series set in the ’60s, but based a few years later, again tied into real historical events. When you think about it, they could go on with many more films before needing to introduce some of the characters we met in Bryan Singer’s first X-Men film (Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm, etc.).

With The Wolverine beginning production in October (according to star Hugh Jackman) and X-Men Origins: Deadpool already having a script, Ryan Reynolds starring and Tim Miller directing, a sequel to First Class will likely come after those two projects. There’s also the X-Men 4 that Donner keeps mentioning…

Although X-Men: First Class didn’t hit the box office numbers of the last three X-Men features, it still has earned over $335 million worldwide as of this weekend and sits almost tied with X2: X-Men United with the highest review aggregation score on Rotten Tomatoes out of all five X-movies to date. And that’s without the star power of the series regulars and it being a period piece. That just goes to show how influential the First Class trailers were and how significant the “X-Men” brand still is.

Let’s hope those secondary characters get some dialogue if they’re returning for the sequel. And give Jason Flemyng’s Azazel some more screen time!

X-Men: First Class was penned by Ashley Miller, Zack Stentz, Jane Goldman and Matthew Vaughn. It starred James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Kevin Bacon, January Jones, Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult, Jason Flemyng, Zoë Kravitz, Lucas Till, Oliver Platt, Ray Wise, Edi Gathegi, Caleb Landry Jones and Álex González. Most of the (surviving) group should return of the sequel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:54 pm

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00041845.html

Fox Interested in Making 'X-Men: First Class' Sequels
3 comment(s)
July 05, 2011 02:43:12 GMT

While no official announcement has been made, the studio bosses have reportedly discussed the project internally.

© 20th Century Fox

20th Century Fox is possibly moving forward with "X-Men: First Class" sequels. Following the release of the Matthew Vaughn-directed film, the studio is said "discussing sequels internally" although there is no formal announcement.

According to Conventry Telegraph, Fox is interested in making follow-ups to the "X-Men" prequel since executives are pleased with the movie's achievement. The film has earned $335 worldwide after being debuted about a month ago.

Although this James McAvoy starrer did not reach the heights of "X-Men 2", "X-Men: The Last Stand" or "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", Fox distribution executive Chris Aronso has said the studio achieved its goal of opening the prequel at about the same haul as the original "X-Men" film. Aronso additionally stated at that time, "This is just an excellent start in launching a brand new chapter of the 'X-Men' franchise."

Beside Fox, Matthew Vaughn has shown interest in making the follow-ups. The "Kick-Ass" helmer has had an idea to open an untitled X-Men: First Class sequel with "the Kennedy Assassination" in which "the magic bullet was controlled by Magneto." He also planned to bring one more new character in the movie.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:08 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/06/x-men-first-class-james-mcavoy-magneto-xavier-sequel-singer-vaughn.html

Bryan Singer: An 'X-Men: First Class' sequel could be set in Vietnam, or amid the civil rights movement
June 7, 2011 | 8:49 pm

As "X-Men: First Class" completes nearly a week of release, thoughts wander, well, much further ahead, all the way to a sequel.

Though they're not confirming any new development, executives at studio Fox have certainly hoped that the movie's performance warrants a new installment. Like every big Hollywood company these days, Fox craves a franchise, and young actors such as Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy were cast at least in part so they can grow with the series.

The plot of Matthew Vaughn's movie -- which tells of the origins of the mutant superhero group against the backdrop of the Cuban Missile Crisis -- does pave the way for a follow-up. [Minor spoiler alert: Please skip ahead to the next paragraph if you'd like to avoid finding out details]. It ends in a time when the tension between mutants and humans has only just begun, and the franchise's main relationship between Dr. Charles Xavier and Magneto has yet to harden into archrivalry.

But even if "First Class" turns into an international smash, picking up the trail could be tricky. Once you've gone back and shown where a group like the X-Men came from, it's an open question how much mileage you can get from continuing to show where they came from.

Then again, prequels can come in bunches -- "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" was followed by two more. And "X-Men" does offer some juicy possibilities.

Producer Bryan Singer, at least, has a few ideas about where the franchise could go from here.

In an interview last week, the filmmaker who conceived of the new film told 24 Frames that he sees future installments tracking the evolution of the mutants as they navigate -- or even offer parables about -- 20th century America.

"I don't know if every movie has to be a history lesson. But there's a lot of history to cover. If we sequelized this, it could inhabit a whole world of the 20th century," he said. "When ['First Class'] happened, Kennedy had not been assassinated and the Vietnam War hadn't happened yet."

Nor, he said, would it need to deal just with military matters. "What's really interesting about the '60s setting is the civil rights movement," he said.

The filmmaker noted that the principal "First Class" characters of Magneto and Xavier -- who respectively advocate for armed struggle and peaceful co-existence -- lend themselves to the real-world struggle for racial equality. "What's fascinating about these two characters is that they're really the Malcolm X and Martin Luther King of comic mythology," he said.

Singer is aware of the dangers of overdoing a franchise. Of the third X-Men movie, "X-Men: The Last Stand," which he was involved with only early on, he said, "Some things worked. I'm not sure all of it worked." And he believes the 2009 spinoff "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," with which he was not involved, had its issues. "'Wolverine' told a story, but it didn't always feel like a story that was very essential or interesting."

But he embraced the idea of moving forward with a sixth "X-Men" film, especially if it meant the chance to continue weaving in real-world events. "You don't need to hit people over the head with them in every movie or every scene," he said. "But having them at the core of the conflict is what I think makes it all work."

-- Steven Zeitchik

twitter.com/ZeitchikLAT

RELATED:

Should 'X-Men: First Class' be considered a hit?

'X-Men: First Class': Will superhero fans go for an idea-driven period piece?

Critical Mass: 'X-Men: First Class' graduates with most critics' honors

Photo: James McAvoy, left, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender and Nicholas Hoult in "X-Men: First Class." Credit: 20th Century Fox
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=47611

Chris Petrikin On The Success Of X-Men: First Class And Sequels
Chris Petrikin, Fox Filmed Entertainment spokesman, briefly talks about the success of Matthew Vaughn-directed film X-Men: First Class, saying that the studio is happy with the results and that we will see sequels in the future...

Before X-Men: First Class was released in theatres, many thought that the film will be a failure at the box office and that it will receive negative reviews. But, with a solid opening weekend at the box office in US and international market, Matthew Vaughn's critically acclaimed film managed to collect $350 million during its theatrical run. Considering that the previous two X-Men films were negatively received, this success is definitely a step forward in right direction for the franchise. In an article over at Reuters.com, Fox Filmed Entertainment spokesman Chris Petrikin briefly talked about studio's reaction to the film:

"We regard 'X-Men' as a huge success," he said. "It reignited the franchise and has done more than $350 million worldwide." He added that the film performed strongly enough for Fox to make more sequels in the future and characterized the film division's overall performance as "terrific."

Fox had another surprise hit this summer, at that was Rupert Wyatt's Rise of the Planet of the Apes which was also well received. All in all, I am really glad to hear that they are happy with the results and that we will see more films. What are your thoughts on X-Men: First Class sequel?

X-Men: First Class is now available on DVD & Blu-Ray!

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS unveils the epic beginning of the X-Men saga – and a secret history of the Cold War and our world at the brink of nuclear Armageddon. As the first class discovers, harnesses, and comes to terms with their formidable powers, alliances are formed that will shape the eternal war between the heroes and villains of the X-Men universe.

X-Men

WolvieCBM
10/5/2011
Reuters.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 pm

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168795-exclusive-simon-kinberg-writing-x-men-first-class-sequel

Exclusive: Simon Kinberg Writing X-Men: First Class Sequel
by SuperHeroHype
November 03, 2011

SuperHeroHype has learned that Simon Kinberg is writing the sequel to 20th Century Fox's X-Men: First Class, which has earned over $350 million since opening in theaters this June.

Kinberg produced the first film and was a writer on X-Men: The Last Stand. His other writing credits include Mr. & Mrs Smith, Jumper, Sherlock Holmes and the upcoming This Means War and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. He is a producer on the latter two as well and is a producer on Neill Blomkamp's next, Elysium.

While there is no confirmation, we assume Matthew Vaughn will be returning to the director's chair and the principal cast will reprise their roles, including James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones and Jennifer Lawrence.

Ashley Edward Miller, Zack Stentz, Jane Goldman and Vaughn are the credited screenwriters of the first movie.

(Photo Credit: PNP/WENN.com)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:11 pm

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a348881/x-mens-jason-flemyng-im-in-fassbenders-gang-for-the-sequel.html

'X-Men's Jason Flemyng: 'I'm in Fassbender's gang for the sequel'
Published Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 8:39am EDT | By Simon Reynolds

Jason Flemyng has said that a sequel to X-Men: First Class is currently at the writing stage.

The British actor, who played villain Azazel in the blockbuster, told Digital Spy that Matthew Vaughn's Marvel superhero prequel could soon get a follow-up.

Flemyng said: "There was a benchmark that they had to hit box office-wise before they could start writing the next one, which they've started. We'll just see how the DVD goes and then fingers crossed I'll be bright red again by next summer."

Asked if he was aware of Azazel's comics back story, in which his red-skinned villain and Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) become parents to Nightcrawler, Flemyng replied: "Me and Jen Lawrence have a kid, don't we? The world is a wide place and if my son turns out to be Alan Cumming then good for him, that's great. I love Alan Cumming."

Flemyng also admitted that he hopes a potential sequel will give him the opportunity to work more with Michael Fassbender, who plays villain Magneto.

"I think Michael Fassbender can do anything, annoyingly, with very little sleep and not much work, which is even more annoying!" he said.

"I am so in his gang [for the sequel]. There's one shot at the end of the film [with Magneto] and I was like, 'Please let me be in the shot!' And there I was. If there is a sequel, I have to be there."

X-Men: First Class is out on Blu-ray and DVD now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:12 pm

http://filmonic.com/jason-flemyng-says-x-men-first-class-sequel-is-being-written

Jason Flemyng says X-Men: First Class sequel is being written

by Liam on November 3, 2011

x men first class sequel Over the past few months we’ve been getting hints that 20th Century Fox will be making a sequel to X-Men: First Class. In an interview with The New York Times co-chairman of Fox Filmed Entertainment Tom Rothman praised the film for being “different and original”, with mention of a follow-up, and James McAvoy recent said he’s shared story ideas with director Matthew Vaughn.

Now, while promoting the DVD and Blu-ray release of X-Men: First Class in the UK, Jason Flemyng (Azazel) has revealed the sequel is currently in the writing stage.

From Digital Spy:

“There was a benchmark that they had to hit box office-wise before they could start writing the next one, which they’ve started. We’ll just see how the DVD goes and then fingers crossed I’ll be bright red again by next summer.”

Flemyng also admitted that he hopes a potential sequel will give him the opportunity to work more with Michael Fassbender, who plays villain Magento.

“I am so in his gang [for the sequel]. There’s one shot at the end of the film [with Magneto] and I was like, ‘Please let me be in the shot!’ And there I was. If there is a sequel, I have to be there.”

There’s still a few ‘ifs’ in there as 20th Century Fox haven’t made any official announcements, but if they have started writing hopefully Matthew Vaughn and his writing partner Jane Goldman are involved.

X-Men: First Class made $350 million worldwide at the box office, and another $45 million on DVD/Blu-ray in the US. Adding international DVD/Blu-ray sales and TV rights etc. the film will end up making around $450 million+ in total, which is enough for sequel to move forward. The cast are moving onto big things (Fassbender could end up with an Oscar nomination this year, Jennifer Lawrence has The Hunger Games, and Nicholas Hoult will be seen in Jack the Giant Killer) so the next film has the potential to make even more of an impact at the box office.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:56 pm

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=84667#ixzz1f8iCC6de

Exclusive: Fox Will Try to Get Wyatt & Vaughn Back for Apes & X-Men Sequels
Source: Edward Douglas
November 28, 2011

This year's IFP Gotham Independent Film Awards just wrapped and we should have a full report and recap in the next 24 hours, but one of the people presented with a special tribute at this year's awards was 20th Century Fox Chairman and CEO of Filmed Entertainment Tom Rothman, not one most would normally associate with independent film, although Ang Lee and Jim Jarmusch, the two filmmakers who presented Rothman's tribute, reminded the audience they all worked together earlier in their respective careers.

After the presentation, ComingSoon.net had a chance to speak with Rothman, and eventually we got around to talking about Fox's two successful franchise reboots this year, Rise of the Planet of the Apes and X-Men: First Class.

Rothman confirmed to us that they plan on continuing on from both movies and they're going to try to get both Rupert Wyatt and Matthew Vaughn back to direct once they get the scripts together. "Both of them were really great scripts and so we have to be sure to get great scripts again," Rothman said. "We're working hard on the scripts for both of them, but we have every hope of moving forward with them."

Look for more from our interview with Tom Rothman in the next couple days, as well as our Gotham Awards recap.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:03 pm

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/12/07/x-men-daredevil-fantastic-four-tom-rothman/

'X-Men,' 'Daredevil' And 'Fantastic Four' Remain Top Priorities, Says Fox's Tom Rothman

Posted 12/7/11 12:48 pm ET by Kevin P. Sullivan in Marvel, News

Each time the topic of a follow-up to "X-Men: First Class" comes up, everyone seems eager to do it. Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy have both opened up about collaborating on ideas. Now top Fox exec Tom Rothman says that he wants it to happen: "We're trying like hell. We're trying as hard as we can. We really want to do it. We're planning to do it."

MTV News caught up with Rothman at the Gotham Independent Film Awards, and they spoke about the prospects continuing that series and how its success has changed how the studio approaches superhero movies.

"The reason, in addition to those two guys and Matthew Vaughn, that it was as good as it was that the script was really good," Rothman said. "The key to making a great continuing franchise is to have a great script, so we're working hard on it."

Rothman also commented on a couple other Marvel properties Fox will bring back to the screen, "Daredevil" and "Fantastic Four." In the case of "Daredevil," director David Slade announced this week that the script for the reboot was finally finished. Rothman confirmed before that the project is still with Slade and moving forward.

"'Daredevil' is still with David Slade," Rothman said. "It's in development now. We're working on it and 'Fantastic Four.'"

But the producer thinks that the superhero game has changed since the first iterations of those franchises.

"I think for all of us, the bar has been raised, so we've got to aim high now. Marvel's done a terrific job with their films. Where our Marvel movies are concerned or other movies like that," he said. "It's like what we had with 'Planet of the Apes' this summer. I think it's important for us to really aim high and deliver an A-level experience to the audience."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next