Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

X-Men trailer comments 3

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

X-Men trailer comments 3 Empty Re: X-Men trailer comments 3

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:08 pm

http://www.talkingfilms.net/trailer-watch-x-men-first-class-excells

Trailer Watch: X Men First Class excells
Published on April 28th, 2011 by John

The new extended trailer gives out a lot of details that really makes the whole series something we need to really revisit. The trailer focuses on the different powers and the new mutants with their really cool suits. The film has got some really good help from Bryan Singer in some of the shots from the film. The film is still directed by Matthew Vaughn who worked really hard to get this film done in a short time.

The fans will be happy with what an all is there to offer in this new trailer. The X men prequel will stand out from the rest of the superhero films coming out this year.

The new trailer concentrates on the depth of relationships that have been worked on. The special effects is also something to look out for in this series. They want to introduce this new breed of mutants into this world. So they want them to be prepared to face the various threats from around the world.

Professor Xavier thinks they have to be better men and take stock of the war situation and earn the trust of the humans with their actions. The X Men First class includes James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Kevin Bacon, Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult, Jason Flemyng, Zoe Kravitz, Lucas Till, Oliver Platt, Ray Wise, Edi Gathegi and Alex Gonzalez.

The film will be hitting theaters on June 3 rd 2011. So you guys should all be close to a theater to experience this epic extravaganza.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

X-Men trailer comments 3 Empty X-Men trailer comments 3

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 pm

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b238773_new_x-men_first_class_trailer_flaunts.html?

New X-Men: First Class Trailer Flaunts Oscar-Worthy Pedigree

Wed., Apr. 27, 2011 1:58 PM PDT by Peter Gicas

What a difference an Oscar nomination makes. Not to mention nabbing the lead in The Hunger Games.

When the first trailer for X-Men: First Class popped up back in February, Jennifer Lawrence wasn't exactly a recognizable face, so it's somewhat understandable that the folks who put it together opted not to showcase her turn as Mystique.

Well, fast forward to today and the Winter's Bone star who will be Katniss Everdeen is clearly being viewed as one of the flick's most valuable players. Sure, James McAvoy (Charles/Professor X) and Michael Fassbender (Erik/Magneto) remain front and center here, but Lawrence still gets plenty of screen time. Not that we're complaining.

Oh yeah, the movie looks pretty cool, too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/04/holy_its_another_x-men_first_class_trailer.php

Holy @#$%, It's ANOTHER X-Men: First Class Trailer

By Rob Bricken in Comics, Movies
Wednesday, April 27, 2011, at 2:02 pm

And it's ALSO pretty damned good-looking. Jesus. I guess, though, I should point out this is a real new trailer, and nt one of the million TV trailers that have all had slightly different footage. This has a lot of new stuff, although it is disappointly light on the Bacon/Sebastian Shaw. Still, you get to see a lot more of most of the mutants, including Havok, and a better semblance of a plot -- apparently, the X-Men try to keep humanity from preemptively hating them by getting rid of the missiles in Cuba, I guess? As much as I'd rather this movie just be about the Helffire Club breaking s$#! while being well-dressed, I can't deny Michael Fassbender's Magneto is totally killing it in these trailers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:28 pm

http://thepeoplesmovies.com/2011/04/28/yet-another-x-menfirst-class-trailer-this-time-uk-one/

Yet Another X-MEN:FIRST CLASS Trailer, This time UK one!

Apr 28

Posted by thepeoplesmovies

Just when you thought it was safe to say “is that the last X-MEN trailer?” think again as we now have another theatrical trailer this time a UK/Irish one. Early this evening we posted online a new American trailer for the X-MEN:FIRST CLASS that now thanks to Bleeding Cool a new British (international) trailer has appeared via there Youtube page. The whole tone of the trailer this time is alot different from the American one but there is some new footage include first glimspes of Ray Wise and Oliver Platt but not alot to go on for the Hellfire Club.

Soon as the embed code comes available I will update this post, for now click on the link below the synopsis.

X-MEN:FIRST CLASS is directed by MatthewVaughn with Bryan Singer producing and starsJames McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Jason Flemyng,Nicholas Hoult, Zoe Kravitz,Ed Gathegi, Oliver Platt, and Kevin Bacon.

The movie will be released on June 1st (UK), June 3rd USA.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:32 pm

http://blodic.us/entertainment/international-x-men-first-class-riddled-with-new-footage-19-0.htm

International 'X-Men: First Class' Riddled With New Footage
by Team Blogs LAtino Review Blogs 04.28.2011 02:19

It's hard going more than a few days without another 'X-Men: First Class' trailer, whether they be domestic or international.

There's not much to complain about however, as they keep revealing more and more of what people want: mutants displaying their awesome power. A new domestic trailer hit earlier in the day, and below, there's an international trailer that delivers even more. Bleeding Cool had it first, but they didn't allow for embedding, so we had to improvise.

"X-MEN: FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men."

James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender play the leads, Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr, who's more commonly known as Magneto. The supporting cast includes: Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, January Jones as Emma Frost, Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, and Lucas Till as Havok.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm

http://nitasmoviediary.com/2011/04/27/watch-first-full-trailer-of-x-men-first-class/

Watch: first full trailer of “X-Men: First Class”!
April 27th, 2011

Just like we’ve been all waiting for, the first full theatrical trailer of “X-Men: First Class” is finally released! See it below:

The set takes place around the Cuban Missile era, and that Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) wants to gather the mutants to help the government save all the mankind. But still, their very presence are considered as dangerous for human thus they have to prove that they are there for peace. Michael Fassbender looks so promising as young Magneto — I bet he’s going to be the scene stealer through out the movie!

“X-Men: First Class” will be released June 3, 2011 worldwide. Starring McAvoy, Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore, and Caleb Landry Jones as Banshee. January Jones is on board as Emma Frost, Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw, and Jason Flemyng as Azazel.

ETA: Yet another new UK poster of “X-Men: First Class” has been released! Looks much much better than these previous two!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm

http://www.digitaltrends.com/entertainment/x-men-first-class-debuts-a-new-trailer/

X-Men: First Class debuts a new trailer

* By: Ryan Fleming •
* April 27, 2011

Trailer: In one month and fifty years ago, the X-Men: First Class return to the theaters to join the Cold War.

It is somewhat easy to forget about the new X-Men movie coming this summer. Sandwiched in-between Thor and Captain America, both of which belong to The Avengers continuity, the prequel film from director Mathew Vaughn (Stardust, Kick-Ass) hasn’t received quite the PR blitz that its Marvel counterparts have—or its DC rival, Green Lantern, for that matter–although that should change in the next few weeks.

But of all the upcoming superhero films, few offer as unique a look at the subject material as X-Men: First Class. Set in the 1960’s during the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis, the movie offers the origins of the original X-Men as they face off against The Hellfire Club, and perhaps the Commies.

The second full-length trailer below gives a bit more detail on the nature of Magneto (Michael Fassbender) and Xavier’s (James McAvoy) relationship, and what the coming of the mutants means to the world. X-Men: First Class hits theaters on June 3.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2011 9:49 pm

http://www.justplainsomething.com/2011/04/more-from-x-men-first-class.html

Saturday, April 30, 2011
More from X-Men: First Class

I know many of the superhero movies have let us down, particularly the last couple X-Men movies. X3 was a perfect example of wasted potential and bloated writing, and I didn't even bring myself to watch the Wolverine prequel. But then the trailer for X-Men: First Class came out, and my natural nerdiness took over all reason. I physically squealed with delight. The new trailer that premiered has some of the same shots, but also some new bits that are sure to please the Marvel fans out there (well, those who aren't too jaded from the Wolverine movie).

To be frank, much of my enthusiasm comes from the mancandy in this movie. I adored Michael Fassbender as the brooding Rochester in Jane Eyre, so I'm very excited to seeing him as another dark, frustated character. With sexy 60s sideburns, too!

20th Century Fox
I still think James McAvoy is also such a dreamboat (yeah, I'm using the vocabulary of a 1940s bobbysoxer, sorry), but its the chemistry between the two actors that really appeals to me in this trailer. We have these two powerful men, just beginning to learn the depths of their enormous power. Both men share so much, and like each other so much, but see two very different paths to redemption. They also both see the other as allies in their bright future, but only if it fits in their own plans, both rigid in their ideals. With the film set during the Cuban Missile Crisis, the personal struggles between the two men seem to parallel what is happening in the rest of the world. If they do this right, the movie could really bring something dynamic. I'm not saying it's definitely going to be good, but I still have my hopes that this will be a bright light in the series.

I do worry a little about the female characters, especially the costume and makeup choices for them. I still think Emma Frost (January Jones) looks pretty stupid in a bad CGI-way when she goes all diamond-y. But I'm also worried about Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) when she's in her mutant form. It looks kind of goofy. However, I am looking forward to seeing Beast (Nicholas Hoult) get some. Yay smart guys getting some!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2011 9:56 pm

http://www.omgitskessiejames.com/2011/04/29/first-class/

First Class
Calendar April 29, 2011 | Posted by Kessie James

I’mma stop hatin’ …this new trailer for the upcoming X-Men: First Class film looks pretty epic. The actors are well casted (James McAvoy as Professor X, Michael Fassbender as Magneto), the director at the helm Matthew Vaughn (Layer Cake, Kick-Ass, Stardust) actually knows what he’s doing (unlike X-Men 3‘s man child of a director Brett Ratner) but something about the early release material felt off. Perhaps it was just burn out from the lack of a good X-Men film since X2 all the way back in 2003. Or that the class of X-Men they’ve chosen to showcase differs completely from it’s source material with the exception of Beast. Or that previous to this elongated international trailer, Kevin Bacon‘s sideburn wearing Sebastian Shaw was making the film out to look an awful lot like James Bond with superpowers. Either way, it seems that this is thankfully truly Magneto’s film. After a weak showing from Sir Ian McKellen‘s pantomime baddie portrayal in X3 and the cancellation of the proposed Magneto origin film, the tortured character of Erik “Magneto” Lehnsherr remains of one of the most fascinating in the Marvel universe. This film is also notable for being the first not having to rely on the charismatic Hugh Jackson as Wolverine who is currently awaiting a new director for the sequel to his own spin-off.

X-Men: First Class will be released on June 3rd, 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 02, 2011 4:32 pm

http://ugo-blog.blogspot.com/2011/05/smashing-new-x-men-first-class.html

Senin, 02 Mei 2011
Smashing New X-Men First Class Theatrical Trailer
Comic Book Movie News, Featured, Videos, X-Men: First Class (2011) Movie — By NixgravatarcloseAuthor: Nix Name: Nix

I absolutely love this new theatrical trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s “X-Men: First Class”. It’s got the pitch-perfect balance of action, pathos, and that soundtrack is just killer without going overboard. Check it out and witness the birth of a badass Magneto as played by (Hey, that’s) Michael Fassbender.

“X-Men: First Class” charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.

Also starring January Jones, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult, Kevin Bacon, Jason Flemyng, Rose Byrne, Jennifer Lawrence, Lucas Till, Zoë Kravitz, Oliver Platt, Morgan Lily, Edi Gathegi, and Caleb Landry Jones.

The fit hits the shan June 3, 2011.
Diposkan oleh Eka Suryadi di 06:18
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 pm

http://www.thefilmpilgrim.com/trailers/x-men-first-class-trailer-2/3361

X-Men: First Class Trailer
By
Stephanie Huettner
– May 3, 2011

Professor X and Magneto X-Men StillMay is here, and in Hollywood terms, that means it’s Summer. The unceasing surge of blockbusters, prequels, sequels and reboots is about to hit. One of the season’s most anticipated movies is X-Men: First Class (a prequel of X-Men franchise films). This one takes us back to see Professor Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) found his academy for gifted young mutants. Its goal is to dig deeper in to the issues and events which drove a rift between Xavier and his best friend, Erik Lehnsherr (Michael Fassbender), who will later become Magneto.

At nearly 3:00, the second released trailer does a good job of setting up multiple characters and their relationships without just throwing a mish-mash of random images at the audience. This franchise has had its ups (the first two movies) and downs (the third one), so it will be interesting to see where this one falls in the bunch. With Matthew Vaughn (Layer Cake, Kick-Ass) behind the camera, there’s a chance that this will be among the better films in the X-Men franchise. The first-rate cast also bodes well. Academy Award Nominee Jennifer Lawrence, child actor turned rising star Nicholas Hoult, Bill Milner, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Jason Flemyng and Kevin Bacon are all in attendance for First Class.

X-Men: First Class hits UK cinemas on 1 June 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 2:53 pm

http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/3590-mystique-x-men-first-class-character-trailer.html

Mystique 'X-Men: First Class' Character Trailer
Friday, 06 May 2011 08:10 Written by Jordan DeSaulnier

The Mystique we're familiar with from the first three X-Men films was a shapeshifting henchlady portrayed by supermodel Rebecca Romijn. Though in those films, she's loyal to Magneto, in the upcoming prequel X-Men: First Class, she starts out an idealistic member of the School for Gifted Mutants played by Oscar nominated actress Jennifer Lawrence. A new character trailer, like those for The Beast, Banshee, and Havoc that debuted yesterday, is now available, introducing us to Miss Raven Darkholme, and hinting at her relationship with Magneto, played this time by Michael Fassbender.

The trailer debuted at the film's Facebook page, and the embed is here thanks to ComingSoon.

I can't believe director Matthew Vaughn is showing an even younger, pint-sized version of Mystique, as that makeup process seems like it should be illegal under current child labor laws. In the film, Jennifer Lawrence will be joining the fist X-group established by Magneto and James McAvoy's Charles Xavier, along with Nicholas Hoult, Zoe Kravitz, Caleb Landry Jones, Lucas Till, and Edi Gathegi. The cast is rounded out by Kevin Bacon, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Jason Flemyng, Michael Ironside, and Oliver Platt. It looks like we can expect more of these character trailers between now and the June 3rd release of X-Men: First Class.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 2:54 pm

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/new-x-men-first-class-character-trailer-13492

New 'X-Men: First Class' Character Trailer
By Kellvin Chavez on May 06, 2011
0digg
New 'X-Men: First Class' Character Trailer After the release of 3 character trailers yesterday, 20th Century Fox has now released a new character trailer for the upcoming movie "X-Men: First Class."

The film is directed by Matthew Vaughn. It stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Jennifer Lawrence, Oliver Platt and Kevin Bacon.

"X-Men: First Class" will be released on June 3, 2011.

Check out the MYSTIQUE (played by Jennifer Lawrence) character trailer below.

Let us know what yout think of it.

The movie follows a young Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 2:55 pm

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=77268

Mystique Character Trailer for X-Men: First Class
Source: 20th Century Fox
May 6, 2011

Following yesterday's character trailers for Banshee, Havok and Beast, 20th Century Fox has released the trailer for Mystique (played by Jennifer Lawrence) as well.

Directed by Matthew Vaughn, the movie hits theaters on June 3 and also stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Kevin Bacon, Nicholas Hoult, Caleb Landry Jones, Lucas Till, Edi Gathegi, Jason Flemyng, Oliver Platt, Morgan Lily, Zoe Kravitz and Bill Bilner.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 9:41 pm

http://screenforum.blogspot.com/2011/05/hot-new-trailer-x-men-first-class.html

Tuesday, 3 May 2011
Hot New Trailer: X-Men First Class

Disclaimer: I have never been a big fan of the X-Men comics. The original trilogy of films plus Gavin Hood's X-Men Origins: Wolverine did not do much to sway my unfavourable opinion so it's hardly surprising that when I heard about the development of a new X-Men film early last year, I couldn't help but feel more than a bit disinterested. Fast forward a year later and the appearance of a new international trailer for the film now known as X-Men: First Class has got me all kinds of excited for an X-Men film for the first time in my life. It doesn't hurt that it's directed by Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass) and features a talented cast that includes James McAvoy (Wanted, Atonement, The Last King Of Scotland), Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds, Centurion), Kevin Bacon, January Jones (Mad Men) and Jennifer Lawrence (Winter's Bone). Have a look at the full trailer below:

Looks epic doesn't it?

Synopsis:
Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-MEN.

X-Men: First Class opens in South African cinemas on June 3 2011.

Posted by Lunga Gxumisa at 10:31
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 7:23 pm

http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/2011/05/12/x-men-first-class-trailer-magneto-plays-mutant-missile-command/

2May2011 Filed under: LINK TO TRAILERS, VIDEO CONTENT, trailers

X-Men: First Class, directed by filmmaker Matthew Vaughn, could be the franchise’s strongest installment, as the picture delves into the early friendship between Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and Erik Lehnsherr (Michael Fassbender), mutants whose clashing philosophies would eventually lead to the epic battles between Xavier’s group The X-Men and Lehnsherr’s (aka Magneto) Brotherhood of the Evil Mutants. But as the trailer suggests, these band of super beings are working together to aid the government during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Fassbender, who delivered a riveting performance earlier this year in Jane Eyre, should pretty much blow McAvoy out of the water in every scene in X-Men: First Class. And as a Marvel fan, that’s not a dig on McAvoy; Professor X, with all his good intentions and dreams of a united front, is a far less showy and charismatic character than Magneto. Women dig bad boys, and movie buffs who have a tinge of a superiority complex should dig Magneto too. Plus, Matthew Vaughn has only directed excellent films (Layer Cake, Stardust, Kick-Ass), so you can bet X-Men: First Class, when it opens June 3rd, will be a crowd pleaser.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 7:39 pm

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-in-oklahoma-city/first-x-men-first-class-clip-hits-the-internet

First X-Men: First Class clip hits the Internet

May 11th, 2011 4:57 pm CT

Shawn S. Lealos

The first official clip from the upcoming X-Men: First Class movie hit the internet on Wednesday and it showed James McAvoy as Professor X as well as Jennifer Lawrence as Raven Darkholme using their powers.

X-Men: First Class stars James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender. It is scheduled to hit theatres on June 3 from Twentieth Century Fox Films. Those in the Oklahoma City area can pre-order their tickets here.

Click here to watch the clip.

The trailer shows a meeting setup between Charles Xavier and the U.S. government. When the officials, led by William Stryker, refuse to believe that Mutants exist, Xavier tries to prove it by reading their minds. When they mistaken him for a spy, Raven stands up and turns into Mystique.

The scene ends with Charles asking if they liked that magic trick and The Man in Black (Oliver Platt) calling it the best he had ever seen.
Advertisement

X-Men: First Class charts the beginning of the X-Men, revealing a secret history of famous global events. At this time, Charles Xavier (Professor X) and Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto) were close of friends, working with other Mutants to help prevent nuclear Armageddon.

The movie is directed by Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass, Stardust) and hits theaters on June 3, 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 7:46 pm

http://www.slashfilm.com/xmen-class-clip-magic-trick-tv-spots/

New ‘X-Men First Class’ Clip: ‘Magic Trick,’ Plus Four New TV Spots

Posted on Wednesday, May 11th, 2011 by Germain Lussier

If you’re like me, with each photo and trailer (posters not included) that’s revealed from X-Men First Class, excitement and anticipation slowly rises. It seems like director Matthew Vaughn, with an extremely talented cast including James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence and others, might have actually pulled off something special. We won’t know for sure for a few weeks but, if the pacing and energy of this seemingly simple clip from the film is any indication, June 3 can’t come soon enough.

Check it out, as well as a few new TV spots, after the jump.

Thanks to Yahoo Movies for this kick ass clip called Magic Trick.

Simple, short, but McAvoy’s presence and the totally surprised look of everyone else in the room just seems to give a great indication of where Vaughn is going with this. It’s a boardroom scene but it’s intense.

The marketing machine for First Class is also ramping up as we’re less than a month from release. Coming Soon has a slew of new TV spots that are popping up but, no need to pause your Tivo, we’ve got them for you right here. The good thing is, each one has new footage that wasn’t included in the theatrical trailer or other TV spots. (Though, admittedly, they do recycle a bunch of the same money shots.)

I never watch TV spots online, to me it seems kind of pointless, but I devoured these. Though X-Men is a well-known, popular property, it’ll be interesting to see if the period setting will turn off younger viewers. After watching the clip and TV spots it seems like X-Men First Class is going to put a premium on relationships and impossible responsibilities over action and explosions. One can hope.

What do you think about these clips and commercials?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm

http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/3631-xavier-steps-up-in-a-new-x-men-first-class-tv-spot.html

Xavier Steps Up in a New 'X-Men: First Class' TV Spot
Wednesday, 11 May 2011 07:08 Written by Jordan DeSaulnier

In all the X-Men: First Class marketing we've seen so far, Michael Fassbender's Erik Lensherr is the tugboat moving all the action. It just makes sense, as he's got a revenge story and angry political extremism, but the prequel setting also affords an opportunity for a young, pre-paralysis Charles Xavier to assert himself. The latest TV spot for Matthew Vaughn's mutant extravaganza is chock-full of new footage, including James McAvoy as Xavier driving the action, as well as what appears to be Magneto sucker-punching someone in a very familiar helmet.

The spot is here for your viewing pleasure based solely on the efforts of Comingsoon.

All the recent material from X-Men: First Class has given a much better idea of the story, which sees Xavier and Lensherr seeking out closeted mutants in 1962, and promptly diffusing the nuclear brinksmanship of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Semi-spoiler-wise, it seems Sebastian Shaw, played by Kevin Bacon, and his Hellfire Club, including January Jones' Emma Frost, were behind the escalation that almost resulted in nuclear war. One thing I'm plenty curious about, though: that blue room. Obviously it's important, but what's it's function? We shall find out soon, when X-Men: First Class hits theaters on June 3rd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 8:28 pm

http://scifimafia.com/2011/05/x-men-first-class-first-clip-and-two-new-tv-spots/

X-Men: First Class – First Clip and Two New TV Spots
Thursday, May 12th, 2011

Just yesterday, we brought you the new international trailer and a brand new tv spot from the Matthew Vaughn directed, X-Men: First Class starring James McAvoy, Kevin Bacon, Caleb Landry Jones, Lucas Till, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Edi Gathegi, Jason Flemyng, January Jones, Zoë Kravitz, Bill Milner, Michael Fassbender, Álex González, Oliver Platt and Ray Wise.

Now, we have the first clip from the film, which features Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and Raven Darkholme (Jennifer Lawrence) demonstrating their abilities to the CIA, and we also have the two latest tv spots for the film, Check them all out below!

Clip: X-Men: First Class – Magic Trick

TV Spot: X-Men: First Class – Last Hope

TV Spot: X-Men: First Class – Cost of Freedom

Synopsis:

“X-Men: First Class charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.”

X-Men: First Class is slated to hit theaters on June 3rd, 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 10:18 pm

http://www.heropress.net/2011/05/getting-all-mystique.html

Thursday, 12 May 2011
Getting All Mystique...

Another X-men: First Class "character" trailer, with a chunk from the earlier Beast-themed one but a fantastic Magneto/Mystique scene at the end.

Just how cool could Michael Fassbender be in this film?

And some more X-tots action in this latest TV spot...

And then there's this clip...

Now, I know we've actually seen very little of Captain America yet, but I'm seriously wondering if X-Men: First Class might not turn out to the superhero fan-favourite of the summer!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 10:23 pm

http://www.ifitsmovies.com/2011/05/watch-new-clip-for-x-men-first-class/

Watch: New clip for X-MEN: FIRST CLASS
On 05.11.11, by Ryan Laster

Last week we showed you some really awesome character trailers for Beast, Mystique, Banshee and Havok, now we have a new cool clip to show you that includes Professor Xavier (James McAvoy) as he tried to explain mutants’ powers to the CIA. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: this movie looks awesome. Aside from a couple of bad posters and strange promo shots released, everything has looked extremely promising. Matthew Vaughn looks to have constructed a great new take on the mutants and will finally wash that bad taste left in our mouths from X-Men: Origins – Wolverine and X-Men III: The Last Stand.

Hit the jump to see the new video clip.

X-Men: First Class takes the famous Marvel characters back to their roots in this reboot starring James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Oliver Platt and Kevin Bacon. This prequel comes from director Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass). Here is the official synopsis for the film.

X-Men: First Class charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 10:24 pm

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/05/11/x-men-first-class-clip-mystique/

May 11 2011 03:40 PM ET

'X-Men: First Class': Watch a clip from the mysterious prequel
by Darren Franich
Categories: Comic Book Adaptations

We still don’t know very much about X-Men: First Class, the Cold War-era preboot in which a much younger gang of mutants puts on retro-fab bright blue-and-yellow costumes to fight Fidel Castro, Black Ops-style. So treasure the short, intriguing clip from the film that just hit the Internet, in which a young Professor X (James McAvoy) makes a presentation in CIA headquarters about the oncoming rise of superpowered individuals. Suffice it to say, the era-appropriate G-Men act like era-appropriate toolboxes. (Also, am I crazy, or is Oliver Platt the spitting image of Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara? Maybe I have been playing too much Black Ops.) Check out the scene below:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 10:25 pm

http://itsjustmovies.com/16255

The First Clip from ‘X-Men: First Class’ Has Arrived

– by ADAM POYNTER –

“X-Men: First Class” is picking-up the pace in the promotional department and seems to be going full-steam-ahead now. Following four character trailers released this week, we now have the very first official clip from the movie.

In this clip, we have Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) at the C.I.A. headquarters trying to explain human mutation to a group of government agents. You can see their cynicism when people possessing extraordinary powers are discussed. When Xavier uses his powers to lift Top Secret information from the mind of one of the government officials, he is accused of being a spy. Mystique’s (Jennifer Lawrence) quick action to transform into one of them quickly shuts the whole group up. The reaction of shock and disbelief on the faces of all in the room is pretty funny, especially from Dr. Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne).

We know from the trailers that she is destined to become one of the X-Men, so either at this point in the movie she hasn’t yet or is completely surprised they have shown their powers publicly. One little gem in this clip is the inclusion of the mysterious man in black played by Oliver Platt — who is a great comedic actor. Although this clip isn’t action-filled, it is illuminating to the state of affairs in relation to the government and their knowledge of the existence of mutants living among them.

I have become more confident in the film over the past few weeks, even though the rumors of rushed special effects and a very quick turnaround of filming to its release date can be off-putting. One of the major reasons I believe this film has yet to gain the followers and fan base that it should have is the confusion surrounding it.

Growing up, I was an avid comic-book collector and then as a teen I watched every single episode of the ’90s X-Men cartoon show. Now, as an adult, I have come to watch and admire the X-Men movie trilogy, but there are story aspects and characters involved in “X-Men: First Class” that I have either never heard of or they are being used in a different capacity than I remember them.

Fox Studios, along with Marvel, need to come out and officially declare this film has no correlation in story or characters to the movies that have come before it. It is its own entity and the story and the mutants in it have no connection to Bryan Singer’s “X-Men” movies. I think a relief in the tension I have in trying to make this film fit into the universe created before it is causing a lot of the doubts. If someone would publicly acknowledge these facts then maybe the fans wouldn’t be confused or as critical to the details that just can’t add up.

What do you think of this new clip? Do you agree that they are trying to use the fame of the past films to gain support for this new movie that truly isn’t associated with them? Leave a comment and let us know what you think?

Starring in “X-Men: First Class” are James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, January Jones, Kevin Bacon, Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicolas Hoult, Zoё Kravitz and Lucas Till.

“X-Men: First Class” opens everywhere June 3.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 10:26 pm

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/first-clip-from-x-men-first-class-reveals-something-under-its-sleeve/

First Clip from X-Men: First Class Reveals Something up its Sleeve
Comic Book Movie News, Videos, X-Men: First Class (2011) Movie — By Nix on May 11, 2011

You’ve seen all the dozen or so trailers, the pile of posters, the groovy images, and even the character spots — now here’s your first minute-long clip from Matthew Vaughn’s “X-Men: First Class”, featuring Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) introducing mutant powers to some American Guv’ment dumbasses. Well, Charles talks a bit, then Jennifer Lawrence’s Mystique goes and proves it. I get the feeling that from all we’re seeing in regards to Mystique, she’s nearly an important character as Professor X and Magneto.

“X-Men: First Class” also stars Michael Fassbender, January Jones, Nicholas Hoult, Kevin Bacon, Jason Flemyng, Rose Byrne, Lucas Till, Zoë Kravitz, Oliver Platt, Morgan Lily, Edi Gathegi, and Caleb Landry Jones, reveals itself June 3, 2011.

Get more images and videos in our “X-men: First Class” preview page.

Via Yahoo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next