Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

A Dangerous Method trailer comments

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Dangerous Method trailer comments - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dangerous Method trailer comments

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:32 am

http://www.slashfilm.com/a-dangerous-method-trailer/

‘A Dangerous Method’ Trailer: Stately Kink With Fassbender, Mortensen and Knightley

Posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 by Russ Fischer

Aren’t you glad you didn’t look at the bootleg? Here’s a proper-quality trailer for David Cronenberg‘s new film, A Dangerous Method, which stars Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortensen as Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud, respectively. Check it out below.

(You can also see the trailer at the film’s official site.)

Really, all I need to see here is Michael Fassbender as Jung and I’m sold. But Viggo looks great, as does Vincent Cassel, and some of Keira Knightley‘s moments help ease any anxiety I had about that casting. (A few other moments make me worry about her accent, but we’ll see how that works out when the time comes.)

And then with Howard Shore‘s music and the characteristic Cronenberg title cards working with the lovely cinematography of Peter Suschitzky, there’s a lot of Dead Ringers feeling here. (Which is appropriate as that was the first Cronenberg/Suschitzky pairing. They’ve come full circle.) In short, this looks great. Sony Classics will hopefully release the film this fall after it premieres on the festival circuit.

Cronenberg once again gathered a prestigious crew to work on A DANGEROUS METHOD, director of photography Peter Suschitsky (A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE, EASTERN PROMISES), composer Howard Shore (THE LORD OF THE RINGS Trilogy, AVATAR), editor Ronald Sanders (A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE, EASTERN PROMISES, CORALINE), costume designer Denise Cronenberg (A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE, EASTERN PROMISES, THE INCREDIBLE HULK) and production designer James McAteer (GOOD WILL HUNTING, A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE, THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMAN). The screenplay was adapted by Christopher Hampton (ATONEMENT, THE QUIET AMERICAN) from his own play.

Seduced by the challenge of an impossible case, the driven Dr. Jung (Michael Fassbender) takes the unbalanced yet beautiful Sabina Spielrein (Keira Knightley) as his patient in A DANGEROUS METHOD. Jung’s weapon is the method of his master, the renowned Sigmund Freud. Both men fall under Sabina’s spell.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Method trailer comments - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dangerous Method trailer comments

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 am

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/watch-international-trailer-david-cronenbergs-a-dangerous-method

Watch: International Trailer for David Cronenberg's 'A Dangerous Method'
A nice surprise on this Tuesday morning
By: Brad Brevet
Published: Tuesday, June 21st 2011 at 10:31 AM
Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortensen in A Dangerous Method
Photo: Sony Pictures Classics

Thanks to a reader I was alerted to the official international website for David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method where the first trailer for the film has just debuted. Sony Pictures Classics recently acquired the film which is currently in post-production and is expected to premiere at the 68th Venice Film Festival, which begins on August 31.

Starring Viggo Mortensen, Michael Fassbender, Keira Knightley, Vincent Cassel and Sarah Gadon and based on the play by Christopher Hampton, the film centers on the conflict between Sigmund Freud (Mortensen) and his pupil Dr. Jung (Fassbender). Seduced by the challenge of an impossible case, the driven Dr. Jung takes the unbalanced yet beautiful Sabina Spielrein (Knightley) as his patient. Jung's weapon is the method of his master and both men fall under Sabina's spell.

The film marks Cronenberg's first feature since Eastern Promises back in 2007 and he is already at work on Cosmopolis based on the novel by Don DeLillo and starring Robert Pattinson, Paul Giamatti, Juliette Binoche, Mathieu Amalric, Samantha Morton, Sarah Gadon, Jay Baruchel and Kevin Durand.

Check out the international trailer for A Dangerous Method directly below.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 am

http://thefilmstage.com/2011/06/21/david-cronenbergs-a-dangerous-method-trailer/

David Cronenberg’s ‘A Dangerous Method’ Trailer
Published on June 21, 2011 by Nick Newman

After some below subpar footage showed up a few days ago, we now have the official trailer for David Cronenberg‘s A Dangerous Method. Written by Christopher Hampton – who is adapting his own play, The Talking Cure – it stars Viggo Mortensen as Sigmund Freud, Michael Fassbender as Carl Jung, and Keira Knightley as Sabina Spielrein.

Focusing on the love triangle that formed between the three figures before the start of World War I, it’s the third collaboration between Mortensen and Cronenberg, who previously worked together on A History of Violence and Eastern Promises. The trailer gives off a vibe more in line with those two films than the director’s previous, horror-oriented filmography — this indicates (to me, at least) that he’s found a new path of sorts in his career.

The quick preview already tells us that he’ll be getting some of the best performances out of these actors, which shouldn’t come as a surprise to those who are familiar with his work. Direction wise, it definitely looks like something from Cronenberg, with the exception of one thing: the cinematography. This happens to be my biggest concern about the movie so far, because it almost makes the film look like a TV movie. I’m really hoping that this isn’t indicative of that aspect in the final product, because I could see it being a problem. Everything else looks good, though, and this could very well end up being a big winner for its actors come awards season.

Watch it below or head to the movie’s official site (via CinemaBlend/Empire):

Also starring Vincent Cassel, A Dangerous Method opens at the end of this year via Sony Pictures Classics, with a premiere at the Venice Film Festival confirmed.

What do you think of this trailer? Do you feel that it gives off a Cronenberg vibe?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/archives/2011/06/21/watch_erotically_charged_trailer_for_david_cronenbergs_a_dangerous_method/

Watch: Erotically Charged Trailer For David Cronenberg’s ‘A Dangerous Method’

After a pretty crap bootleg briefly appeared on the web, the first proper trailer for David Cronenberg‘s “A Dangerous Method” has arrived and yes, it looks pretty damn good.

Based on Christopher Hampton‘s acclaimed 2002 play “The Talking Cure” and starring Michael Fassbender, Keira Knightley and Viggo Mortensen, the film will center on the relationship between Carl Jung (Fassbender) and Russian-Jewish patient Sabina Spielrein (Knightley) that turns sexual, ultimately causing a rift between Jung and his mentor Sigmund Freud (Mortensen), but also catalyzes strong findings in regards to Jungian psychoanalysis. Fassbender and Mortensen look fantastic here, and really, they could be reading washing machine instructions and we’d still tune in. And the early word about Knightley’s strong performance seems to bear out—this is definitely the kind of role she’s never done before and she does look very good in the part. And through it all, there is a strong erotic current that is uniquely Cronenberg and when he goes into those waters, the results are usually great.

Still no release date, but Sony Pictures Classics will release the film later this year. Check out the trailer below. [Empire]

Kevin Jagernauth posted to Films, A Dangerous Method at 1:10 pm on June 21, 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 am

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/First-Trailer-For-David-Cronenberg-s-A-Dangerous-Method-Posted-Online-25323.html

First Trailer For David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method

published: 2011-06-21 09:56:58 Author: Sean O'Connell
First Trailer For David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method Posted Online image
A full, international trailer (Sex! Brief nudity!) for David Cronenberg’s period thriller A Dangerous Method has been added to the film’s official website, and if the film’s cast -- or, you know, the fact that it’s new Cronenberg -- doesn’t have you interested in seeing the film, this handsome and provocative tease may finally pull you on the bandwagon.

Cronenberg’s film, penned by Oscar-winning scribe Christopher Hampton (Dangerous Liaisons, Atonement) lays out the complicated relationship between Carl Jung (Michael Fassbender) and Sigmund Freud (Viggo Mortensen) as they work to help – and possibly romance – a disturbed patient (Keira Knightley). Toss in Cronenberg’s Eastern Promises collaborator Vincent Cassel in a supporting role, and we’re completely sold.

So was Sony Pictures Classics, which recently acquired the film. And while the site says “Coming Soon,” I get the impression we’ll see Cronenberg on the fall film festival circuit, with Toronto seeming like a definite stop for the beloved Canadian filmmaker and his cast.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 am

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=31290

A Dangerous Method Trailer Lands
Michael Fassbender is forever Jung
21 June 2011

David Cronenberg, a filmmaker who's spent his illustrious career examining the darker recesses of the human psyche, has found kindred spirits in A Dangerous Method's Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung. The pair - played on screen by Viggo Mortensen and man-of-the-moment Michael Fassbender - are up to their cerebral, tailsuited worst in pre-Great War Europe in the film's trailer. It's free for your perusal purposes below, courtesy of UK distributors Lionsgate.

A Dangerous Method is Cronenberg's first since Eastern Promises four years ago and it's shaping up to be worth the wait. The birth of psychoanalysis and the Swiss professor's often bitter rivalry with his Austrian counterpart drive a narrative that also focuses on a damaging love triangle with the brittle, beautiful Sabina (Keira Knightley, pictured).

The movie is adapted from The Talking Cure, a stage play by Atonement and Dangerous Liaisons writer Christopher Hampton. Hampton's deft hand at period drama (Dangerous Liaisons bagged him an adapted screenplay Oscar), married with Cronenberg's unique vision and a gifted cast should make it required viewing.

A Dangerous Method hits the couch on February 10, 2012.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 pm

http://staceyliezl.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/trailer-trashing-a-dangerous-method/

Trailer Trashing: A Dangerous Method
July 6, 2011
by stacey_liezl

Trailer trashing (verb) (present continuous) – to make superficial, sarcastic judgements based on three minute previews, in a not at all serious way.

I think I may be slightly in love with Michael Fassbender. Not since my teens (or as I like to them, the DiCaprio years) has an actor managed to provoke such lustful and inappropriate thoughts. So when I heard that there was a film starring The Fassbender (as I like to call him) and Lord of the Rings actor, Viggo Mortensen, I had to still my beating geeky heart. Fassbender and Mortensen? Magneto and Aragorn? Together?

My immediate thoughts were that the handsome pair would team up on a manly vigilante mission. They would hunt some orc, maybe some Nazis (as is Fassbender’s way in his movies) maybe even a terrifying hybrid of the two. And then they would – and my mind goes fuzzy at this point – I don’t know. Have a pillow fight? Frolic on a beach? Call me?

It turns out, I couldn’t have been more wrong. The film in question is called A Dangerous Method and it’s about those light-hearted lovers of fun Carl Jung (Fassbender) and Sigmund Freud (Mortensen). It also stars Keira Knightley, and her pouty ways.

Here are the superficial judgements that I made based on the trailer alone.

The film definitely has promise. I do like a good period drama. Fassbender and Mortensen are both strong actors and Mortensen especially looks disturbingly Freud-like. Meanwhile, Fassbender rocks the creepy Jung moustache like no one else could.

Speaking of creepy, Vincent Cassell is in this too, being all lusty and French and (in the uncut trailer, which seems to have been deleted from Youtube) getting extremely handsy with a peasant girl. I can’t shake the image of him groping poor Natalie Portman in Black Swan. Does he get to do that in all his films now?

Keira Knightley is attempting to do a Russian accent and it is unintentionally hilarious. Go Keira! I think she learnt it watching Mickey Rourke in Iron Man 2.

Verdict: Watchable for the leads alone, although my attraction to Freud and Jung suggests a need for psychiatric help.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:11 pm

http://www.xavierpop.com/2011/07/28/%E2%80%AAtrailer-for-cronenbergs-a-dangerous-method-starring-keira-knightley-michael-fassbender%E2%80%AC%E2%80%8F/

Trailer for Cronenberg’s A Dangerous Method starring Keira Knightley & Michael Fassbender‬‏
by Zaigham on Jul 28, 2011 • 3:42 pm

David Cronenberg‘s films are always eagerly anticipated. He has a great mix of patience in his filmmaking, the ability to get the best out his actors and a weirdness that always manages to creep in and add a little something to his films.

His latest is no different.

A Dangerous Method is an upcoming historical film, directed by David Cronenberg and starring Viggo Mortensen, Michael Fassbender, Keira Knightley and Vincent Cassel. The screenplay was adapted by Academy Award-winning writer Christopher Hampton from his 2002 stage play The Talking Cure, itself based on the 1993 non-fiction book by John Kerr, A Most Dangerous Method.

The film marks the third collaboration between Cronenberg and Viggo Mortensen (after A History of Violence and Eastern Promises). This is also the third film British film producer Jeremy Thomas has made with Cronenberg, after together completing the William Burroughs adaptation Naked Lunch and the J.G. Ballard adaptation Crash. A Dangerous Method was a German/Canadian co-production.

Here is the synopsis:

Set on the eve of the World War I, A Dangerous Method is based on the turbulent relationships between fledgling psychiatrist Carl Jung, his mentor Sigmund Freud, and Sabina Spielrein, the troubled but beautiful young woman who comes between them.

Here is the trailer:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:42 pm

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2011/09/03/new-trailer-for-the-dangerous-method-hits/

New Trailer For ‘The Dangerous Method’ Hits

Posted by Cinemumra | September 3rd, 2011 at 2:00 pm

As the Fall film season draws closer, one of the biggest films of this year’s final four months has to be director David Cronenberg’s latest, A Dangerous Method.

A new trailer for the film has hit, which you can watch here below, and I must say, it looks fantastic. The film stars Keira Knightley, Michael Fassbender, and Viggo Mortensen, and follows the story of the friendship between Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud and what happens when a beautiful woman is thrust in between the two.

A Dangerous Method has seen really solid returns from its showings so far this year, and while the S&M storyline may seem to keep the film out of big time awards consideration, the reviews have sounded shockingly positive. Cronenberg is a brilliant filmmaker, so here’s to hoping that this film can really live up to both this fantastic trailer as well as its top notch reviews. If this trailer is to be believed, it will likely be doing just that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 pm

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Michael-Fassbender-Has-An-Affair-In-The-New-Trailer-For-A-Dangerous-Method-26517.html

Michael Fassbender Has An Affair In The New Trailer For A Dangerous Method
discussion2 Comments published: 2011-08-31 12:30:15 Author: Eric Eisenberg

Were are only a few hours away from September now, the month where the entire landscape of new releases completely changes. Gone are the craptastic titles that fill up winter, and history are the action packed blockbusters that make up summer. Folks, we are now officially entering Oscar season. This is the time when all of the studios prepare their best movies for release and this year is shaping up to be amazing. Today we have a new trailer for a film that is expected to be one of the best of 2011: David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method.

You may remember the international trailer that was released in June, but while this video is only slightly different, it's still equally as powerful. In the film, Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortensen play renowned psychiatrists Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud and the plot examines their complicated relationship, one that becomes even more so when Jung begins to have an affair with one of his patients (Kiera Knightly). Check out the trailer below or in HD over on Apple.

As can be expected from a domestic trailer, this one is a bit tamer than the one that was released a few months back - and by that I mean it contains much less spanking and groping (thanks a lot, puritans). Still, the movie looks absolutely stunning and between Fassbender, Mortensen, Knightly and Vincent Cassell we should expect a film filled to the brim with brilliant performances. The film is set to hit theaters on November 23rd, and for news, images, trailers and more, be sure to head over to our Blend Film Database.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:07 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/31/a-dangerous-method-trailer_n_943763.html#s302579

'A Dangerous Method' Trailer Sees Keira Knightley, Michael Fassbender Get Intimate

First Posted: 8/31/11 03:25 PM ET Updated: 9/1/11 11:07 AM

Oscar, paging Keira Knightley. Keira Knightley, Oscar is paging you.

A year after Natalie Portman took home the Academy Award for portraying a sex-starved raving genius, Knightley is taking the gig back a century -- her wheelhouse -- to make her own bid for leading lady glory. Knightley plays Sabina Spielrein, the tortured Russian patient of Dr. Carl Jung who, evidence suggests, entered an illicit affair with her doctor. She later became a boundary-breaking analyst herself, .

Michael Fassbender plays Jung, while Vigo Mortensen takes on his mentor, Freud; their relationship is also examined, as Freud comes down on Jung for the affair.

The film is based on a London play called "The Talking Cure," one of a number of stage productions about the drama. In 2005, the documentary, "Ich hieß Sabina Spielrein," or, "My Name Was Sabina Spielrein," was released, based on documents found in a box of her things in 1977.

Directed by David Cronenberg, the film hits theaters on November 23rd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:09 pm

http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/4701-new-a-dangerous-method-trailer-is-good-lacks-copious-spanking.html

New Trailer for Cronenberg's 'A Dangerous Method' Lacks Copious Spanking
Wednesday, 31 August 2011 11:14 Written by Jordan DeSaulnier

In June, the first international trailer for A Dangerous Method introduced Viggo Mortensen as Sigmund Freud and Michael Fassbender as Carl Jung, along with Keira Knightley as Jung's unstable patient Sabina Spielrein. The film tells the story of Freud and Jung's relationship at the birth of the psychoanalytic movement, with the illicit affair between Jung and Spielrein leading to their professional estrangement. As you'd expect from director David Cronenberg, that international trailer indicated that film would dive headfirst into some deep-seated sexual kinks. A new domestic trailer is virtually the same, but tones down the kinkiness, eliminating a lot of Knightley being spanked and groaning in tortured ecstasy, as well as Vincent Cassel engaging in some passionate groping. The insinuation here seems to be that prudish American audiences will be turned off by the sight of Miss Knightley being spanked. Poppycock, says I!

This trailer embed is courtesy of CinemaBlend, but the preview can be seen in HD at Apple.

David Cronenberg is one of the most fascinating and challenging directors around, having handled the likes of The Fly, Dead Ringers, Videodrome, The Dead Zone, and Naked Lunch. His last several collaborations with Viggo Mortensen, A History of Violence and Eastern Promises, have yielded some fried gold, so the combination of Cronenberg, Mortensen, and proven ass-kicker Michael Fassbender is every shade of promising, especially with material so suited to the director's approach.

The screenplay was written by Christopher Hampton, who adapted from his own play, The Talking Cure, which in turn was based on the non-fiction book A Most Dangerous Method by John Kerr. Hampton won an Academy Award for his Dangerous Liasons script in 1988.

A Dangerous Method will play at the Toronto Film Festival in September before getting an awards-season release on November 23rd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:11 pm

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/08/a-dangerous-method-trailer/

Trailer: Freud, Jung and Keira Knightley Commandeer Cronenberg’s Dangerous Method

By Hugh Hart Email Author
August 31, 2011 |
3:07 pm

Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung try to remain objective over the treatment of an alluringly neurotic patient in A Dangerous Method, David Cronenberg’s kinky drama about the early days of psychoanalysis.

In the new trailer above, Freud (portrayed by Viggo Mortensen) and Jung (Michael Fassbender) tangle over questions of how to deal with the evidently masochistic Sabina Spielrein (Keira Knightley).

“I want you to punish me,” Spielrein confesses to Jung.

Set in turn-of-the-century Vienna, A Dangerous Method’s tangled relationships come across as a genteel variation on the twisted freak shows that marked earlier Cronenberg films like Crash, Dead Ringers and The Fly.

The Lord of the Rings icon Mortensen starred for Cronenberg in A History of Violence and Eastern Promises, while the versatile Fassbender appears fresh off his X-Men: First Class performance.

A Dangerous Method, rated R for sexual content and brief language, opens Nov. 23.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm

http://www.movieline.com/2011/08/a-dangerous-method-trailer.php

Don’t Be A-Freud of The Dark: Watch the Trailer for A Dangerous Method

It’s not often that I’m intrigued, bothered, titillated, confused, and exhilarated after watching a trailer, but A Dangerous Method does the trick. In the new preview for the dazzling Keira Knightley/Michael Fassbender Freud drama, we watch as Knightley begs to be beaten (not sexy), Fassbender reinvents Talented Mr. Ripley sailboat glamor (sexy), and Freud (Viggo Mortensen) drops in for some insight (id-tickling sexy)!

Well, if that wasn’t enough magnificent costuming and intense violin music for you, I suppose you’ll have to don Romanov furs and conduct the Boston Pops yourself. A pretty lovely trailer, no? We’re certainly getting the old-school Marnie vibes from Knightley here, as she wigs out over untapped psychological trauma. The gents are in fine form too, even if they’re as dandied out as the lion from The Wiz. Then again, Vincent Cassel is part of the movie, so I expect some arch behavior.

I don’t remember the last time a “case study” filmed moved me, but I’m sensing 100% commitment from all parties involved. I’m in.

Verdict: Freudian hip!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 pm

http://www.slashfilm.com/a-dangerous-method-trailer-2/

‘A Dangerous Method’ Domestic Trailer: Less Kinky, Still Beautiful

Posted on Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 by Russ Fischer

Oh, I can’t wait for this. Here’s the second trailer we’ve seen for David Cronenberg‘s A Dangerous Method, which tells the story of Dr. Carl Jung (Michael Fassbender) and Sigmund Freud (Viggo Mortensen), who both fall into a web tethered by Jung’s patient Sabina Spielrein (Keira Knightley).

The previous trailer was just a bit more explicit — as you’d expect from the intersection of Cronenberg and early psychoanalysis, there is some kink ahead. So this trailer is much the same as the international one that arrived in June, only with a handful of shots swapped out for tamer stuff. But there’s a proper HD version now, and it is lovely.

This embed is via Rope of Silicon; I’ll add a better YouTube one shortly.

Watching both trailers I thought immediately of Dead Ringers, and evidently there might be real merit to that. Jeff Wells recently ran a couple quotes from a third party who saw the film and called it “great, brilliant, precise and lucid,” and that “among all Cronenberg’s films the one it’s closest to is Dead Ringers.” That excites me like Sabine Spielrein is excited by her father delivering a beating.

Seduced by the challenge of an impossible case, the driven Dr. Carl Jung (Michael Fassbender) takes the unbalanced yet beautiful Sabina Spielrein (Keira Knightley) as his patient in A DANGEROUS METHOD. Jung’s weapon is the method of his master, the renowned Sigmund Freud (Viggo Mortensen). Both men fall under Sabina’s spell.

Apple has the HD version, which is quite recommended. A Dangerous Method opens on November 23rd, 2011, but we’ll have more reports on the film from the festival circuit well before that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 am

http://www.towatchpile.co.uk/2011/09/movie-trailer-of-the-day-a-dangerous-method/

Hello!

Movie Trailer of the Day No. 9 - A Dangerous Method

A Dangerous Method is the new upcoming film from David Cronenberg and stars Viggo Mortensen, Michael Fassbender, Keira Knightley and Vincent Cassel. The story is based in some part on fact, and focuses on the relationships between psychiatrist Carl Jung, his mentor Sigmund Freud, and Sabina Spielrein. As with all Cronenberg films I have high hopes for this and with the acting talent involved I can’t see that this will let us down, but then again……..Keira Knightley!

A different movie trailer everyday, might be from a new film, might be from a film you’ve never seen, might even be just because its a terrible trailer. What I will say is they will all be interesting in some way.

Anyway peace out suckers!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 am

http://www.boomermovies.com/new-trailer-for-cronenberg%E2%80%99s-a-dangerous-method

New Trailer for Cronenberg’s A Dangerous Method
Saturday, September 3, 2011

New trailer for David Cronenberg’s psycho-sexual drama “A Dangerous Method”, about those two guys that are always blaming everything on your mom. It co-stars Keira Knightley as the lass who comes between them. The film opens November 23rd, 2011, but you’re probably looking at a limited theatrical run. Movies about the founding fathers of psychology and psychoanalyst don’t exactly set box offices on fire, you know. Anyways, wouldn’t it be funny if Knightley’s character turned out to be their mom that they’re fighting over? I mean, that would be hilarious. And stupid. But mostly hilarious. Seduced by the challenge of an impossible case, the driven Dr. Carl Jung (Michael Fassbender) takes the unbalanced yet beautiful Sabina Spielrein (Keira Knightley) as his patient in A DANGEROUS METHOD. Jung’s weapon is the method of his master, the renowned Sigmund Freud (Viggo Mortensen). Both men fall under Sabina’s spell. Starring Keira Knightley, Viggo Mortensen, Michael Fassbender, Vincent Cassel, and directed by David Cronenberg.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 am

http://www.flixist.com/trailer-a-dangerous-method-200863.phtml

Trailer: A Dangerous Method
6:00 PM on 08.31.2011 | Liz Rugg

Well, this is exciting! A new trailer has just been released for David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method! You can view the older, more explicit one here. The movie tells the story of early psychology pioneers Sigmund Freud (played by Viggo Mortensen) and Carl Jung (Michael Fassbender) as they grapple with their increasing entanglement with a disturbed patient, Sabine Spielrein (Keira Knightley).

The movie looks pretty interesting, crazy, but interesting. It appears to be based on a possibly true story too, which adds another layer of intrigue to the story. A Dangerous Method does not have a U.S. release date yet.

[Via /Film]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 am

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/watch-domestic-trailer-cronenbergs-a-dangerous-method

Watch the First Domestic Trailer for Cronenberg's 'A Dangerous Method'

Soon to be seen in Venice, Telluride, Toronto and New York
By: Brad Brevet
Published: Wednesday, August 31st 2011 at 10:01 AM
Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortensen in A Dangerous Method
Photo: Sony Pictures Classics

How do you know the Awards Season has started? By the fact The Ides of March opened the Venice Film Festival today and now we have the first domestic trailer for David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method starring Michael Fassbender, Viggo Mortensen and Keira Knightley.

A Dangerous Method will also play in Venice along with stops at the Telluride, Toronto and New York Film Festivals before it arrives in theaters on November 23. The film tells the story of Dr. Carl Jung (Michael Fassbender) as he's seduced by the challenge of an impossible case, taking on the unbalanced yet beautiful Sabina Spielrein (Keira Knightley) as his patient. Jung's weapon is the method of his master, the renowned Sigmund Freud (Viggo Mortensen), but the story takes a turn as both men fall under Sabina's spell.

Not a single one of Cronenberg's films has ever been nominated for Best Picture, though he has directed some Oscar nominated performances. Are we looking at a film with a chance for Cronenberg to finally see one of his titles among the nominated Best Pictures. Check out the trailer below and see what you think. I skimmed it briefly and from what I can tell it is a slightly toned down version of the international trailer with less sexual imagery.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3