Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael to take a break

Go down

Michael to take a break Empty Michael to take a break

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:11 pm

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/-/movies/10316103/fassbender-clears-the-decks/

Fassbender clears the decks
AAP, The West Australian September 22, 2011, 12:00 pm

Michael Fassbender is planning a career break until next year because he doesn't want to "saturate and bore" movie fans.

The Irish star has watched his career take off in recent years with roles in Inglourious Basterds, X-Men: First Class and Jane Eyre.

But despite receiving an influx of new movie offers, Fassbender plans to take the remainder of the year off to relax.

"I have been working intensely and putting a lot of stuff out, that's why I'm taking some time off now. I am not going to do anything for the rest of the year," he said.
"You know, this just happened to me, these amazing projects came my way that I felt were too good to turn down, and for the past 20 months I've been going back to back, so now it's time for me to clear the decks. Also, I don't want to saturate and bore people."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael to take a break Empty Re: Michael to take a break

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/272378/Fassbender-plans-acting-hiatusFassbender-plans-acting-hiatus

FASSBENDER PLANS ACTING HIATUS
Monday September 19,2011

MICHAEL FASSBENDER is planning a career break until next year (12) because he doesn't want to "saturate and bore" movie fans.

The Irish star has watched his career take off in recent years with roles in Inglourious Basterds, X-Men: First Class and Jane Eyre.

But despite receiving an influx of new movie offers, Fassbender plans to take the remainder of the year off to relax.

He says, "I have been working intensely and putting a lot of stuff out, but that's why I'm taking some time off now - I am not going to do anything for the rest of the year.

"You know, this just happened to me, these amazing projects came my way that I felt were too good to turn down, and for the past 20 months I've been going back to back, so now it's time for me to clear the decks. Also, I don't want to saturate and bore people."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:55 pm

http://www.aesvc.com/entertainment/celebrity/michael-fassbender-takes-a-break.html

MICHAEL FASSBENDER TAKES A BREAK
Updated: Monday, Sep 19, 2011

Michael Fassbender is holding a rest of a year off.

The actor has starred in a inclusive series of films over a past few years – including ”Jane Eyre”, ”Inglourious Basterds”, ”A Dangerous Method” and ”X-Men: First Class” – so has motionless not to take on any some-more projects until 2012 since he doesn’t wish people to get wearied of him.

He said: ”I have been operative greatly and putting a lot of things out and that’s since I’m holding some time off now – we am not going to do anything for a rest of a year.”

”You know, this only happened to me, these amazing projects came my approach that we felt were too good to spin down, and for the past 20 months I’ve been going behind to back, so now it’s time for me to transparent a decks. Also, we don’t wish to sate and bore people.”

Throughout his career, Michael has teamed adult with director Steve
McQueen several times and says he brings out a best of his acting skills, even yet it’s not always easy.

He told The Sunday Times Culture magazine: ”It’s like you’re on a ice course trimming along a edges holding on, afterwards a six-year-old flies past and it encourages you. Steve is like that six year old, since he lets we go for it. ‘What’s a misfortune that can happen?’ And we know, we competence tumble a few times, though it’s most more fun in a center that trimming around a edges.”

Source: BANG Showbiz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:56 pm

http://gossip-celebrity-news.com/michael-fassbender-acting-hiatus-has-us-worried/

Michael Fassbender Acting Hiatus Has Us Worried
Posted on September 19, 2011 by Mark Dommu

Actor Michael fassbender is taking a break from movie-making.

This is not good news. Not good at all. Someone comfort us (preferably you, Fassbender).

Jane Eyre star Michael Fassbender, who is so sexy it hurts, is taking a break from making movies for the rest of the year. The Michael Fassbender acting hiatus comes after a slew of high profile movie roles over the past few years after a breakthrough role in Inglorious Basterds. From there Fassbender starred in the superhero flick X-Men: First Class alongside James McAavoy and January Jones (and rumored girlfriend Zoe Kravitz) and the period drama A Dangerous Method with Keira Knightley.

Explaining the Michael Fassbender acting hiatus, the star said, ”I have been working intensely and putting a lot of stuff out, but that’s why I’m taking some time off now – I am not going to do anything for the rest of the year. You know, this just happened to me, these amazing projects came my way that I felt were too good to turn down, and for the past 20 months I’ve been going back to back, so now it’s time for me to clear the decks. Also, I don’t want to saturate and bore people.”

Dude, we undertsand where you’re coming from but please don’t let this Michael Fassbender acting hiatus last too long. We just love looking at you soooo much. You look like a young Christian Bale, but nicer. And that shark-like smile? Swoon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

http://www.irishcentral.com/ent/X-Men-Jane-Eyre--130110193.html

X Men', 'Jane Eyre', 'Shame' star Michael Fassbender taking rest of the year off - VIDEOS
By
BUZZ BRADY,
IrishCentral.com Staff Writer

Published Monday, September 19, 2011, 8:55 AM
Updated Monday, September 19, 2011, 2:03 PM

The actor has starred in a prolific number of films over the past few years - including 'Jane Eyre', 'Inglourious Basterds', 'A Dangerous Method' and 'X-Men: First Class' - so has decided not to take on any more projects until 2012 because he doesn't want people to get bored of him.

He said: "I have been working intensely and putting a lot of stuff out and that's why I'm taking some time off now - I am not going to do anything for the rest of the year.

---------------------

READ MORE:

Michael Fassbender wins best actor at Venice Film Festival - VIDEO

Exclusive interview with Irish star of ‘X-Men: First Class’ Michael Fassbender - PHOTOS & VIDEOS

‘Jane Eyre’ actor Michael Fassbender almost became a heavy metal rocker

---------------------

Throughout his career, Michael has teamed up with director Steve McQueen several times and says he brings out the best of his acting skills, even though it's not always easy.

He told The Sunday Times Culture magazine: "It's like you're on the ice rink skirting along the edges holding on, then a six-year-old flies past and it encourages you. Steve is like that six year old, because he lets you go for it. 'What's the worst that can happen?' And you know, you might fall a few times, but it's much more fun in the middle that skirting around the edges."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

http://www.actucine.com/stars/michael-fassbender-fait-une-petite-pause-dans-sa-carriere-50591.html

Michael Fassbender is a break in his career
Emma - September 19, 2011 - 14:17 - 977 views

Michael Fassbender wants to do a mini break in his career not to bore people.

The actor explains: "I have worked intensively and that is why I am a little break, I would do nothing the rest of the year. You know, those incredible projects came to me and I felt that I could not refuse and during the last 20 months, I chained the projects, so I think now it is time to put things flat. I do not want to saturate and bore people. "

Since 2010, we have seen Michael Fassbender in "Inglorious Bastards," "Jonah Hex", "Centurion", "X-Men: The Beginning" and soon "A Dangerous Method" (11.30.11), "Shame "(14/12/11)," Jane Eyre "(4/1/12)," Haywire "(1/20/12) and" Prometheus "(6.6.12).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 pm

http://bujel.com/feel-tired-michael-fassbender-takes-a-break-for-a-moment/1643

FEEL TIRED MICHAEL FASSBENDER TAKES A BREAK FOR A MOMENT
Posted by aia September - 19 - 2011

michael fassbender 1245717 FEEL TIRED MICHAEL FASSBENDER TAKES A BREAK FOR A MOMENTActor Michael Fassbender is taking the remainder of the year off as a result of he does not wish folks to induce bored of him.

Michael Fassbender is taking the remainder of the year off.

The actor has starred during a prolific variety of films over the past few years – together with ‘Jane Eyre’, ‘Inglourious Basterds’, ‘A Dangerous Method’ and ‘X-Men: 1st Class’ – thus has determined to not combat any further comes till 2012 as a result of he does not wish folks to induce bored of him.

He said: “I are operating intensely and putting lots of stuff out and that is why i am taking your time off currently – i’m not getting to do something for the remainder of the year.

“You know, this simply happened to me, these wonderful comes came my approach that I felt were too sensible to show down, and for the past twenty months i have been going back to back, thus currently it is time on behalf of me to clear the decks. Also, i do not wish to saturate and bore folks.”

Throughout his career, Michael has teamed up with director Steve McQueen many times and says he brings out the simplest of his acting skills, even supposing it isn’t perpetually simple.

He told The Sunday Times Culture magazine: “It’s like you are on the ice rink skirting along the sides holding on, then a six-year-old flies past and it encourages you. Steve is like that six year recent, as a result of he enables you to choose it. ‘What’s the worst which will happen?’ And you recognize, you would possibly fall some times, however it’s far more fun within the middle that skirting round the edges.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 pm

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/237889/michael-fassbender-taking-the-rest-of-the-year-off.html

Fassbender Taking The Rest of The Year Off

Monday September 19, 2011

MICHAEL Fassbender is taking the rest of the year off.

The actor has starred in a prolific number of films over the past few years — including Jane Eyre, Inglourious Basterds, A Dangerous Method and X-Men: First Class — so has decided not to take on any more projects until 2012 because he doesn’t want people to get bored of him.

“I have been working intensely and putting a lot of stuff out and that’s why I’m taking some time off now – I am not going to do anything for the rest of the year,” he said.

“You know, this just happened to me, these amazing projects came my way that I felt were too good to turn down, and for the past 20 months I’ve been going back to back, so now it’s time for me to clear the decks. Also, I don’t want to saturate and bore people.”

Throughout his career, Michael has teamed up with director Steve McQueen several times and says he brings out the best of his acting skills, even though it’s not always easy.

“It’s like you’re on the ice rink skirting along the edges holding on, then a six-year-old flies past and it encourages you,” he said.

“Steve is like that six year old, because he lets you go for it. ‘What’s the worst that can happen?’ And you know, you might fall a few times, but it’s much more fun in the middle that skirting around the edges.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down