Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Rolling Stone Interview

Go down

Rolling Stone Interview Empty Rolling Stone Interview

Post by Admin Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/michael-fassbender-discusses-his-starring-roles-20111031

Michael Fassbender
Discusses his starring roles
October 31, 2011 | By Eric Helton

Michael Fassbender appears at a Manhattan hotel in a leather jacket, with Camels in his pocket and the tips of his close-shorn hair highlighted Paris Hilton-blond. It's hard to believe that this jovial hipster, 34, played both the debonair spy in Inglourious Basterds and the villainous Magneto in X-Men: First Class, but one of Fassbender's most impressive qualities is malleability. "That's the biggest compliment, when someone calls me a chameleon," he declares. Fassbender grew up in Ireland, where his German father served up scalloped salmon at an upscale pub. He enrolled in drama school in London at 19, but it took him more than a decade to land his breakout role, in visual artist Steve McQueen's film Hunger, about an IRA prisoner who starved to death in an Eighties prison strike. This year, his roles range from Carl Jung in David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method to a sex junkie in the art film Shame. He's also signed on to Prometheus, Ridley Scott's Alien prequel. "As a moviegoer, I like to disappear on an adventure ride for an hour and a half as much as I like something with a social pulse," he says, smiling, "so it's fun for me to do both kinds of work. Plus, it keeps everyone else guessing."

By Vanessa Grigoriadis
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down