Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender hates watching naked scenes

Go down

Michael Fassbender hates watching naked scenes Empty Michael Fassbender hates watching naked scenes

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:28 pm

http://www.virginmedia.com/newsfeeds//11586/2011/11/25/michael-fassbender-hates/

25 November 2011, 05:00pm
Michael Fassbender hates watching naked scenes

Michael Fassbender is "reluctant" to watch himself naked.

The handsome actor strips off in new film 'Shame' and while he was happy to do it because the role required it, he admits it's hard to watch the scenes back.

He said: "I knew that when we were going there that it was pretty much keeping it as close to me as possible, and trying to be as honest as possible. I didn't want to distance my character Brandon from me and use that as a cop out. I wanted to have him as an everyday guy that you'd meet and know on the street. The thing is. the nudity was awkward. I've only seen it once in Venice and I've been reluctant to watch it since. Watching it brought it home. I knew everything I did but seeing it pieced together in front of me."

Michael also doesn't want his parents to see the nude scenes but knows they were important for the film.

He told Total Film: "My mum hasn't seen it and she was going to be in Venice at one point. My dad was going to see it but luckily that didn't pan out. But, you know, I trust the director, Steve, implicitly and I knew it was an important story to tell, so that gets rid of all the worries that you have about the nudity. You just need to serve the story as best as possible and really commit, because there's nothing worse than if you're going into it with trepidation or doubt."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down