Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
June 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender says it's hard to maintain a relationship

Go down

Michael Fassbender says it's hard to maintain a relationship Empty Michael Fassbender says it's hard to maintain a relationship

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:18 am

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20120204/michael-fassbender-career-love-20120204/#ixzz1lQ6daVl8

Michael Fassbender says it's hard to maintain a relationship

Date: Saturday Feb. 4, 2012 7:55 AM ET

Michael Fassbender puts his career ahead of love.

The 'Shame' actor – who was most recently romantically linked to Zoe Kravitz – admits he finds it hard to maintain a relationship because he is always willing to walk away for the sake of his work.

He said: "To be honest, relationships as a whole for me in this industry have been a difficult thing to maintain.

"It goes with the territory. I would be prepared to walk away from relationships because of my job. I wanted to give this everything and go for it 110 per cent, so I guess my work has taken precedence over that."

The 34-year-old actor admitted he previously underwent relationship therapy with a former girlfriend and he says he thinks it can be very "helpful" to do so – but only if it instigates changes.

He added in an interview with Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "It was something I thought I would try out.

"And I do think it's a very helpful process, if there is an improvement at the end of it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down