Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender open to romance

Go down

Michael Fassbender open to romance Empty Michael Fassbender open to romance

Post by Admin Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:02 am

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/michael-fassbender-open-to-romance-16117540.html#ixzz1mQEoW6ax

Michael Fassbender open to romance

Tuesday, 14 February 2012
Michael Fassbender says he doesn't "close [himself] off to love".

The 34-year-old actor has seen his popularity with woman rise over the past year, appearing in some of Hollywood's biggest films including X-Men: First Class, A Dangerous Method and Shame. Despite being single, Michael isn't ruling out a relationship.

The hunk admits he's a romantic at heart.

"I don't close myself off to love. If you fall in love you've got to go with it because it's an amazing journey," he gushed in an interview with the UK edition of OK! magazine.

"One person can do something, two people together can experience things together - it's much more beautiful to share."

Michael has revealed what he finds attractive in the opposite sex. The Irish-German actor appreciates a woman's body, and isn't afraid to admit it.

"Well the neck for me, I love that," he smiled.

"And shoulders, and the bone there [points to back of neck], I don't know what that is called, the hands, the wrists. You know, women are amazing!"

Michael stars in Shame alongside Carey Mulligan where plays he portrays a sex addict. The star has recalled first finding out about the birds and the bees.

"I remember my dad sat down with me. I was like, 'Oh God, why does he have to do it?' I think I was 13 and I had a girlfriend. It was embarrassing as hell, like 'Urgh!'" he laughed.

"Yeah [I knew about sex before that]... you know boys at school... They'd pick it up from older brothers and cousins.

"I was a late bloomer when it came to that sort of serious interaction."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down