Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender Already Keen For A 'Prometheus' Sequel

Go down

Michael Fassbender Already Keen For A 'Prometheus' Sequel Empty Michael Fassbender Already Keen For A 'Prometheus' Sequel

Post by Admin Thu May 31, 2012 8:00 pm

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/77224/Michael-Fassbender-Already-Keen-For-A-Prometheus-Sequel

By Claire Rutter On May 31, 2012

It's what he's 'hoping' for...

Photo: Wenn

'Prometheus' hasn't even hit the cinemas yet, but Michael Fassbender is all ready to sign on the dotted line for a sequel.

The actor who plays the android David 8 in Ridley Scott's new movie, which will premiere tonight (May 31), is “hoping” that he gets a call back for a follow-up.

Talking to Digital Spy about the possibility of a return for a sequel, he said: “That's what I'm hoping.”

'Prometheus' which also stars Charlize Theron, Idris Elba and Noomi Rapace was tough on Michael, but he reveals that working with such stars on the film put him under pressure to perform.

“I felt very privileged to be part of the team and it also made me concern myself that I wasn't a weak part of the team, that I did my homework as best I could and that I came to work and had something to offer.''

''I think for all of us on the job, all crew members, have a feeling that they're working on something special when they're working with Ridley.''

Meanwhile, Charlize Theron has expressed her admiration for Michael as she insisted that it was “utter bullsh*t” that he didn't get an Oscar nod for his role in 'Shame'.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down