Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

warbler birds Poem

Go down

warbler birds Poem

Post by mahmoud el ayat on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:52 pm

warbler birds

Poem

oh bird warbler l am delighted to you and your movements Happy your day intrinsic mush voy and the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy

----------------------------------Happy your day intrinsic mush voyand the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy You are a drop of plot in the wilderness blot

------------------------my life flot You are like a diamond, but a thousand times more expensive Love you so much ..until my blood clot

Dear warbler birds chirp a little in my house slot Or interpretation of the meaning next to my house happy house a lot ...
------------------

--------------------------------- warbler bird we heard after thousands of years do not tell me a short-lived years thousands.how was song as Stranger

you came from afar In the debris of the night Between the white clouds Your Wings prospects and sands----

read Daybreak and love
as fate and zands ..Collection the Desert. tell lands ا اLaught with Space. swim in the sea and Crying
the sand

mahmoud el ayat
egypt

mahmoud el ayat
Burke's bowie

Back to top Go down