Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Actors in X-men DoFP

Go down

Actors in X-men DoFP Empty Actors in X-men DoFP

Post by Admin Fri May 24, 2013 7:27 pm

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2013/05/24/quicksilver-doubles-down-x-men-avengers-2/

Quicksilver Doubles down, Marvel Speedster to appear in X-Men: Days of Future Past & Avengers 2

by Bags Hooper on May 24, 2013 · 0 comments

in Casting, The Avengers, X-Men: Days Of Future Past

It’s a boy! In 2014, Michael Fassbender is having a boy – on screen that is. In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Fassbender, who plays Magneto, will appear alongside Evan Peters, who has just been cast as Magneto’s son Quicksilver.

Bryan Singer confirmed the news on Twitter:

Before he was an #Avenger, he was just a REALLY fast kid. Thrilled to say #EvanPeters is joining #XMen #DaysOfFuturePast as #Quicksilver.

Quicksilver (aka Pietro Maximoff), Marvel Comics’ mutant version of DC’s Flash, will also be appearing in Joss Whedon’s The Avengers 2. Peters is not been confirmed for both films. Fox controls the rights to the X-Men franchise, while Disney holds The Avengers. So Whedon need not go with Peters in his Avengers sequel.

It’s unclear how Quicksilver will be portrayed in the latest X-Men movie. In the comics, the speedster was part of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, founded by Quicksilver’s father Magneto. At that time, Quicksilver was “evil”, as the name suggested and predominantly wore a green suit. Later, he parted ways with his father and joined The Avengers, donning a blue outfit.

Quicksilver’s twin sister is the Scarlet Witch, real name Wanda Maximoff. The Scarlet Witch is confirmed to appear in Avengers 2 as well. Does anyone smell cross over flick? Don’t hold your breath.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Actors in X-men DoFP Empty Re: Actors in X-men DoFP

Post by Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:52 am

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=109003

Hugh Jackman Teases a Throw Down with Magneto in X-Men: Days of Future Past
Source: The Daily Beast
September 16, 2013
33 4

One of the things fans were looking forward to with Bryan Singer's original X-Men was a big screen confrontation between Magneto and Wolverine. Though we've seen it a few times in the series since then, there's a unique opportunity for Hugh Jackman in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past to take on a different Magneto with Michael Fassbender in the role.

Speaking with The Daily Beast, Jackman was asked if the characters would have a fight scene, prompting this tease:

"It’s fair to say we don’t get on that well. I get sent back to the past and he has no idea who I am, but you can imagine Wolverine has a bit of fun with that."

We do know that Magneto will have a bit of a tussle with Beast at some point in the film, as seen in these set photos, but we all want to see Wolverine and Magneto go at it again, right?

Coming to theaters on May 23, 2014, X-Men: Days of Future Past also stars Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore, Peter Dinklage, Omar Sy, Halle Berry, Daniel Cudmore, Fan Bingbing, Boo Boo Stewart, Adan Canto, Evan Peters, Josh Helman and Lucas Till.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/02/james-mcavoy-calls-new-x-men-movie-biggest-most-epic-yet?abthid=524c29a0c335ae414c00000f

James McAvoy Calls New X-Men Movie "Biggest, Most Epic" Yet
The young Professor X discusses acting opposite Patrick Stewart.
by Chris Tilly
October 2, 2013

IGN caught up with James McAvoy this week to discuss his brilliant new film Filth, and while we had the Trance star cornered, we fired a few questions at him about X-Men: Days of Future Past, the time-travelling superhero sequel in which his Professor X finally comes into contact with Patrick Stewart’s.

You’ve just finished the movie – how was the experience?

James McAvoy: There’s an army of brilliant actors in that film. Bryan Singer is back at the helm. Potentially it’s going to be the biggest, most epic X-Men they’ve ever had. I think it’s the second biggest production Fox have ever embarked upon, behind Avatar. So they’re definitely going for it.

What has Bryan brought to proceedings?

McAvoy: Bryan’s very protective of the series. He did create it. He did help form that environment that allowed subsequent superhero movies to exist and thrive like they have done for the last however many years. Not to say that there weren’t other superhero movies out at the time, but of that ilk, where it was OK to take it really seriously. He does take it really seriously. There’s a kind or reverence about it, which I like. You want people to take it seriously. That’s what he brings to it I think. And a safe pair of hands – you know you’re in good hands.

What was it like getting to share the screen with Patrick Stewart?

McAvoy: His last day was my first day and that was it. Then we were done. But we did crossover and we do get a scene together. Getting to work with Hugh [Jackman] – who I christened Hugo Boss – was great. What he’s like on camera when he’s getting interviewed and you think he’s the nicest man in show business – he is. He’s amazing. The guy’s got grace coming out of every single pore. If we could all be a bit more like Hugh it would be a very happy planet.

What about the rest of the ensemble?

McAvoy: Getting to work with Michael [Fassbender] again was great. I spent a hell of a lot of time with Nick [Nicholas Hoult]. Weirdly the people that I spent the most time with acting-wise was not Michael this time, it was Hugh and Nick. And whilst I bemoaned the loss of my buddy Michael, it was more than made up for by the fact that Hugh and Nick are such amazing people.

Ian McKellen recently officiated at Patrick Stewart’s wedding – do you and Michael have a friendship like that?

McAvoy: Oh really? [Laughing] That makes me sick. It makes me f**king sick. Put it away. I’m only joking – it’s nice, it’s really nice. One of the things about this industry is that relationships can be quite transient – they come and go. Just by the nature of the fact that your job changes every three months. And to see that they’ve been friends for the last 14 years because of a job makes me feel a lot more hopeful about the relationships that I create.

So might you officiate at a Fassbender wedding someday?

McAvoy: I don’t know. You’ll have to ask Michael about that!

X-Men Days of Future Past hits screens worldwide next Summer, while Filth hits UK screens on Friday.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down