Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Out and about in Telluride 2013

Go down

Out and about in Telluride 2013

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:09 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2413414/Fiennes-start-career-Lupita-Nyongo-female-star-hottest-movie-year.html

Two glasses of wine at high altitude in Telluride made me feel as though I’d knocked back two bottles, which can surely be the only reason I challenged Michael Fassbender to a dance-off .

We were chatting away pleasantly enough at a Fox Searchlight party, when the actor started grooving to a Proclaimers song in a dopey way and I suggested that white men had no clue how to shake it. I whipped my jacket off, threw it to the ground and said I could do better.

Big mistake. On several fronts, really. First, I should not have broken my usual iron-discipline no-booze rule when I’m in work mode, even late on a Saturday night — and especially when the air’s so dangerously thin.

And second, in truth, the rhythm takes a little while to travel down to my feet and I can only really move to soul music from the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties.

So, yes, swivel-hipped Fassbender (right) whupped me on the dance floor. I’m sure he’ll drink to that.
But we’re planning a re-match next year. I’m hiring a dance instructor. And I’ll be stone cold sober.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down