Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Jonah Hex reshoots

2 posters

Go down

Jonah Hex reshoots Empty Jonah Hex reshoots

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm

http://moviecultists.com/2009/12/09/movie-updates-jonah-hex-couple-of-dicks-hobbit-wolfman/

Jonah Hex starts up some reshoots with new characters, A Couple of Dicks officially gets a new, mysterious title, Peter Jackson confirms a few character in The Hobbit, The Wolfman gets a hard-R rating, and more.

-The Josh Brolin/Megan Fox action flick Jonah Hex is doing some reshoots, according to a casting call obtained by SpoilerTV. New characters include Hex’s young Native American wife, the son of bad guy Turnbull (John Malkovich), and President Andrew Johnson.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jonah Hex reshoots Empty Re: Jonah Hex reshoots

Post by MissL Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm

it sons cool good movie Cool Cool

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:09 pm

http://www.fearnet.com/news/b17612_jonah_hex_reshoots_scheduled.html?sid=twitterfeed_fearnetblog&utm_source=fearnet&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_fearnetblog

Just yesterday we told you that Platinum Dunes A Nightmare on Elm Street reboot was going behind the camera again for a series of reshoots and today we have news that the comic adaption Jonah Hex also has some reshoots scheduled. See below for full details.

According to Spoiler TV Jonah Hex will be going in front of the cameras again Jan. 18 - Feb. 1, casting announcements below.

[CASSIE] - wife of 'Jonah Hex' (Josh Brolin). Native American. Pretty, young, sexy.

[TRAVIS] - age 9 (to play younger)... Must be a match to Josh Brolin and Native American 'Cassie'.

[JEB TURNBULL] - son of 'Quentin Turnbull' (John Malkovich). 30 - 35. Skinny, southern accent. Needs one or two days for prosthetics.

[PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHNSON] - 50-60. Look alike, if possible.

[ADVISOR] - to President Johnson. Younger, 1870's version of a "West Wing" character.

[DEAD GUY] - late 20s/30s. Scary looking.. May need a day for prosthetics/possible make-up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 pm

@elmayimbe http://twitpic.com/t4lb9 Jonah Hex reshoots going on in the building I'm in. Lemme see if I run into Josh Brolin or Megan Fox!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 pm

http://therattle.co.uk/?p=4306

Trouble may be afoot for comic book adaptation Jonah Hex, as that dreaded word appears on the horizon once more: reshoots.

Not a hell of a lot has been seen of the production of Jonah Hex, the latest comic to be put up on the big screen. Despite having finished filming a while back only a handful of photos and a teaser poster have been released. While I can’t say its a film I have been hotly anticipated, my apathy for most things comic book is well known on 35mm Heroes, the fact that it is written by the Crank boys Neveldine/Taylor (who at one time were also to direct) and has a fantastic cast including Josh Brolin in the lead, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender and Michael Shannon is more than enough to make this one for me to watch.

So then word has come out that early in 2010 reshoots will be taking place, seemingly as Cinematical reports here to create some whole new flashback scenes and also other newly created material set in the time of the story. Not only all this but it has also been reported that I Am Legend director Francis Lawrence is also to “assist” director Jimmy Hayward. While the name Jimmy suggests he may need assisting because he is actually only 5 years old, in all seriousness this must be a real cause for concern for fans of the property and also for the films production company now that they are going to have to do some firefighting to ensure that this doesn’t add up to a whole load of bad buzz. Reshoots do not have a great reputation and I am very eager to see just what the “additional photography” has done for Sherlock Holmes but as it is, the word that Lawrence is getting involved will only add to the suspicion that not all is well in the world of Jonah Hex.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down