Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael's 2010 Horoscope

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael's 2010 Horoscope

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:55 am

you know, I was just thinking about this...all during the interviews in L.A. in Dec, he always mentioned living in both L.A. and London, or rather he had two places he called 'home'. Since Jan. he's only mentioned living in London.

That worries me. I don't want to go through what I did with Gman, when he became completely single right before he hit it big.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Yes, i'm been wondering about the same thing. In the Anne Thompson interview he said that he didn't necasserly want to live in Los Angeles, and in the last interviews he have mentioned that he doesn't have a place to live there. If he still was with her and it was serious he would have said that he lived in Los Angeles. I don't think she would want to move anywhere else. It may be because all his next films are in Europe. It means he is going to stay there for the at least 6 months. It' only speculation of course. I'm sorry if i talk about something i shouldt. I know we aren't supposed to talk about his privatlife. I was just wondering...

Kara
Burke's bowie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Hello again, Kara!

I don't think I've written anywhere that we can't talk about Michael's private life, so you're ok. It's pretty laid back here when it comes to Michael--just no "I can't believe he's dating her" that kind of stuff. I mean, we really don't know Michael that well to know what his tastes are, so I don't feel it's right to judge his tastes. Well, taste in people, that is.

Other than that, if he talks about his family and friends, why can't we? I don't feel a subject is taboo here as long as Michael talks about it. At least the things he's talked about up until now. You never know later on down the road. Bracing myself.

But go ahead and talk.

My whole thing is I'd rather see Michael stay in a relationship as he becomes better known, than to be single. It may not be what the agents want, I don't know. But I find that people who are in relationships while they are climbing the ladder of success are more down to earth than those in other circumstances. Not everyone, but most people I've come across.

I guess that's making a judgment on Michael's character or how I see him. I've seem to do that a lot with Michael since I've become a fan.

Did I just completely make a hypocrite of myself?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:35 pm

maybe he lives

no at the same of cos lol! lol!

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:20 pm

The same places at the same time?

Boy, he's more wonderful than I thought. Laughing Laughing lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 pm

lol! lol! well LA has better wether but I think he has to go were the moives are lol!

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Yeah, actually, it's been raining a lot in L.A.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:06 pm

is a bit cold he it ran a bit her we snow a week bake wich is weed for her

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 pm

So, it's wet and dark around there, perfect for the next movie.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Wednesday, Feb. 3....

Post by Pilar on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:29 am

I was born and raised in Los Angeles so I understand what it's like there much of the time. It has many good qualities, but the bad ones outweighed the good. I got tired of the crowds, smog and earthquakes. It's nice to live in a place where I can see wide open sky. LOL!
In G's case, I think he broke things off with his lady because he was about to enter the next phase of his career and he wanted to be free of any attachments....to date as many girls as possible without worrying about repurcussions. And that's putting it nicely. Sorry if that sounds crass, but my illusions about Gerard Butler have long since disappeared.
In Michaels's case, it may be he doesn't want to be tied down either....but for different reasons. Sure, he's a young man....but maybe he feels it wouldn't be fair to his lady to commit when he barely has enough time to spend with her? I could be totally wrong.
You have something to say and cannot put it off any longer. There's a good chance that a current conversation will pick up on a previously discussed topic from late December, prior to Mercury's retrograde turn. Now, however, no stone should be left unturned because you probably won't have an opportunity to talk about this again for a while.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:59 pm

MF is very young lol!

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 pm

I could see that with Michael, definitely. But Gman wasn't a spring chicken, you know? (Neither am I, but still) It was only three years ago. Gman has had a lot of years of dating, and with his personality, he was a different person after the success of 300. I don't think being in a relationship really means you're tied down. I find it quite liberating and freeing. I don't think I was led to believe some illusion with Gman, because I wasn't in love with him, or fantasizing or dreaming or whatever. I think he changed. Or he finally felt free to combine his public persona with his not so public persona and let things loose. He was either not real before, or he's not being real now. Doesn't mean I won't watch his movies. I just don't frequent gossip sites to find out what his latest fling is today.

And as a Virgo, kind of makes me ill and grosses me out when people talk about Gman's flings. We don't like diseases and stuff. I don't expect him to be a saint.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 pm

well we don't no if MF is well like do we said ed in interviews

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Thursday, Feb. 4...

Post by Pilar on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 am

Seems like a heavy time for Mikey....

You are thinking about the meaning of life today and trying to get a handle on how your choices have brought you to where you are now. This is actually a good day for this kind of contemplation, for you can see a variety of paths ahead, yet you may not be tied to any one of them. But applying a new plan will be tougher than making it, so don't try to accomplish too much too quickly. Give yourself enough time to let your current ideas develop before turning them into action.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Friday, Feb. 5...

Post by Pilar on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 am

You may feel a bit jumbled today and have a difficult time sorting out what you truly want. You know what is best for you, but it may not sound as enticing as something else you wish to do now. Be careful making any long-term decisions, because you could easily be tempted to chase after a mirage. Bringing your thoughts down to earth can save you from disappointment.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Heavy stuff this week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Saturday, Feb. 6...

Post by Pilar on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:19 am

Although your friends may not fully understand what you want now, they will ultimately support you in your current quest. You assume that they will resist your unorthodox ideas, but in actuality they just might not want to get actively involved. If it feels like you are on the right track, consider going ahead on your own.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Sunday, Feb. 7...

Post by Pilar on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 pm

You could fall in love with your own reflection today and not even realize what's happened. Naturally, no one will be able to live up to your impossible expectations unless you take the time to separate your dreams from the actual events. The truth isn't as pretty as your imagination, but it won't create as many problems in the long run.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Monday, Feb. 8....

Post by Pilar on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:51 am

You might not be willing to justify your feelings today just because someone asks for an explanation. The truth is that your emotions are not subject to logic and analyzing them only detracts from your experience. Instead of attempting to make sense of your desires now, just share them when it's appropriate without trying to get others to voice their approval. Remember, you don't need anyone else's permission to be yourself.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:16 am

thas throw

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 pm

lots of inner reflection needed lately.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Tuesday, Feb. 9.....

Post by Pilar on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:38 pm

I really adore Aries.....

It's time for you to stop wasting your time expressing your best intentions. Even if you mean well, you are not free to do as you please. Think about your responsibilities and plan your day accordingly. You can still enjoy yourself today, but you'll feel better about having fun if you don't have to worry about what you should have done earlier.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Wednesday, Feb. 10...

Post by Pilar on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:57 am

Your attempts to accomplish an ambitious set of goals today may be thwarted by your lack of sound judgment. It's not that you are missing any of the facts; it's just that you could easily underestimate the amount of work that's necessary to finish a job. Instead of trusting your first estimate, you would be wise to think about all the details involved in a project before making promises you cannot possibly keep.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Thursday, Feb. 11...

Post by Pilar on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 am

You may desire kinder and gentler people in your life now, yet you aren't ready to give up your attachment to some unknown experience that is lurking just around the corner. You could be quite comfortable with the paradox of being attracted to an impossible dream, but that doesn't mean your acceptance of this self-created dilemma is amenable to those around you. Don't try to explain your motives today, for others probably won't understand. Just do what you can to balance the extremes so you make the best choices possible.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's 2010 Horoscope - Page 3 Empty Friday, Feb. 12....

Post by Pilar on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:27 am

You could get into an unnecessary battle over a minor issue today as your key planet Mars stays busy rubbing unyielding Pluto the wrong way. Everything might appear to be going along fine until all of a sudden major parts start to fall apart. Don't panic; just keep returning to the basics and try to simplify your life.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next