Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
February 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael's Daily Horoscope

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope

Post by Pilar on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Here is where I'll post them. I don't even know if he's into this kind of stuff, but it's a lot of fun. In case he checks in here, he can read a little snippet of the "stars and planets'" advice. LOL! Anybody else who wants their horoscope, just tell me your sign and I'll post it here, too!

Tuesday, Sept. 29....

The time for thinking about exercise and diet is over; now you must put your good intentions to work or you could start to lose momentum. Mercury's direct turn in your 6th House of Self-Improvement is the natural time to step up your workout routine. Don't get discouraged if the first week or so is challenging. Just keep doing the best you can until you are over the hump of your resistance.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, Sept. 30....

Post by Pilar on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:52 am

You may be quite focused in your thinking today, but you may feel as if you should be careful about how much you share because of possible resistance from your co-workers or friends. It's not that your ideas are too radical now; it's just that you need to take more time to develop your plan before telling others about it. Don't ask anyone for support until you have done your research. Luckily, your quiet due diligence can ensure your success.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Thursday, Oct. 1...

Post by Pilar on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:07 pm

You are standing at a fork in the road, but it's foggy and therefore difficult to see what's ahead. Luckily, you have a network of people in your life that can help you. But it's tempting to place so much trust in your friends today that you forget that you're the one who ultimately has to make the decision. Make the best choice you can based upon what you know. Move forward and don't look back.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael's Daily Horoscope

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Thanks Pil! It will be interesting to hear where he is right now, career wise/work wise. We haven't heard about his next project, probably because he's been having a lot of visitors coming to L.A. to see him, so it makes me wonder about that fork in the road right now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD!!!!

Post by Pilar on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:36 pm

He's in L.A. right now? Dayum! I wish I had the funds to fly out there and stalk...err....I mean...see him. LOL!!!

(I'm joking)

Our little Aries seems to have a lot of friends, doesn't he?
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Yes, he's in L.A. with his lucky girlfriend.. Like a Star @ heaven
He was having family and friends visit last month. I think someone told me that his parents wouldn't be seeing him until Sept. So hopefully, he got some family time in. He has quite a bit of his old friends who live in So. Ca. too. When we saw him last year, he had a group of really good looking guys waiting to talk to him from his hometown. Cuties. (how come I can't have cute friends like that?)

Thomas Haden Church mentioned in an interview I think in August that he was doing a movie with Michael, but we haven't heard a thing yet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Friday, Oct. 2....

Post by Pilar on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:08 am

Well, I'm sure you'll keep us posted......

Meanwhile, lol!

Although there is a lot going on for you at work now, you are able to roll with the current level of intensity. Fortunately, you can transfer some of the security you have in your home and family situation to help you in areas of your life that are less stable. But don't dig in your heels and resist the inevitable. Ultimately, it's easier if you actively pursue the changes than wait for them to arrive suddenly on your doorstep.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Saturday, Oct. 3....

Post by Pilar on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:21 pm

The Moon's return to your sign today reflects your need to express your feelings, whether or not they are supported by your current relationship situation. Saying what's on your mind can polarize an otherwise amicable partnership. Remember, what you say might not be as important as you think. It's the way in which you say it that can be very supportive or rudely destructive.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Monday, Oct. 5....

Post by Pilar on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:37 am

I could have sworn I posted Sunday! LOL! Sorry.

Here is today's....

You wake up raring to go today, but you lose momentum as the day wears on. Paradoxically, you might actually accomplish more on the job as you continue to slow down. Your challenge now is to take what you recently started and shift gears in order to sustain growth. Don't worry if things are not exactly the way you wish; you will have time later to make small adjustments.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, Oct.6...

Post by Pilar on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:44 am

Taking care of money matters is usually a good idea when the Moon is in your 2nd House of Finances. But you could miss the point and put your effort into the wrong task if you don't stop to consider what's most important. Setting priorities can be tricky, but it can make the difference between a successful day and one where you just spin wheels and don't get anything accomplished.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, Oct. 7...

Post by Pilar on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 pm

You are probably feeling pretty good about yourself today, especially if you aren't trying to accomplish too much. If you are overly aggressive now, you could run into an unmovable wall. However, once you accept the unchangeable circumstances, you could be flooded with a sense of relaxation. Don't worry about letting the day slip by without accomplishing much, for the pace should pick up by tomorrow.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Thursday, Oct. 8....

Post by Pilar on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 am

If you haven't already learned your lesson, you'll be given one more chance today. But you better get it right this time around, for it won't be so easy to avoid the consequences of your current behavior. But it's not just about what you do; you are also being judged on the quality of your ideas. If you work hard at getting your perspective across now, you'll be given an opportunity to put your words into action.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Friday, Oct.9...

Post by Pilar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 am

You know what you're supposed to do, but you might not be able to resist stirring up a bit of mischief today. You are ready to take a risk by breaking out of your regular routine, even if you know it's not the wisest course of action. Your judgment isn't all that good now, yet you are still able to justify your actions. Be smart and ask a trusted friend for advice before you do something you'll quickly regret.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 am

*giggle*

I always wonder how mischievous he is.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saturday, Oct. 10....

Post by Pilar on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:50 am

Very! He'll be that way until he's eighty. I love that about him....

You are caught in the middle of a complex swirl of energy as you get a taste of what's ahead in your life. Although you want to be balanced in your approach to relationships now, you might have to make a hard decision that tilts the scales one way or the other. Fortunately, your good intentions should be sufficient to spin the current circumstances in a direction that's beneficial to all involved.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:*giggle*

I always wonder how mischievous he is.

I think he very mischievous and cheeky

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

He definitely knows how to make people smile, so he must have a fun sense of humor.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sunday, Oct. 11....

Post by Pilar on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Sorry this is so late!

You might believe that being silent is a smart strategy today, but your plan to avoid conflict could backfire on you. It's easy to think you'll keep your mouth shut, but your frustration can grow and eventually turn aggressive. Losing your temper is no fun for anyone, so share your feelings as you experience them rather than waiting for the pressure to build until you explode.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:09 pm

mmmmmm

I no a good smile I love the look in his eyes

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Monday, Oct. 12...

Post by Pilar on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:50 am

I LOVE Aries!!!

You have all the ingredients today to cook up a perfect plan for your new pet project. You have a clear vision of where you are going and know what must be done to get you there. But as confident as you are, you still could easily miss a piece of the puzzle that changes everything when it surfaces. Don't be overly rigid or you'll create additional problems for yourself. Your willingness to adapt with the circumstances should help with your success.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Sounds like good advice for him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm

yes good advice

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, Oct. 13....

Post by Pilar on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 am

You may want to fight against the currents that are slowing you down, yet you could waste a lot of energy and wear yourself out for nothing. Although you are moving through a financial or emotional crunch, it can ultimately serve you well if you simply learn your lesson. Admit that you can make mistakes and then move ahead with caution. Positive results will follow your clear intentions and direct actions.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Wdnesday, Oct. 14...

Post by Pilar on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 am

You may be concerned that you have too many tasks to complete today, but you should be able to do them all as long as you stay focused. Luckily, you have the ability to turn a difficult situation into one that is manageable, but there's little margin for error or for wasted time. Even if you don't finish everything, you should feel good about what you accomplish.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:42 am

hmmm...sounds more like me...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down