Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Jonah Hex poster comments

3 posters

Go down

Jonah Hex poster comments Empty Jonah Hex poster comments

Post by Admin Sat May 15, 2010 2:40 pm

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/05/15/check-these-out-four-sleek-new-jonah-hex-character-poster/

Check These Out: Four Sleek New Jonah Hex Character Poster

May 15, 2010
Source: MySpace
by Alex Billington
Jonah Hex Posters

Although we've seen plenty of posters before and even the trailer, I'm still featuring these four new character posters for Jonah Hex because I think they look awesome and we actually get a good look at the characters that John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender play. Both are great actors and I can't wait to see the devilish characters they play in this (since they're villain and henchman, respectively). They come from MySpace and are simply character versions of the official poster released back in April. Although everyone seemed to hate the trailer, I'm still pretty excited for this, but maybe that's just me. Check out all of the new posters below

The story in this movie will follow Jonah Hex (seen with the gun), a disfigured bounty hunter who tracks a voodoo practitioner that wants to raise an army of the undead to liberate the South. Former Pixar animator Jimmy Hayward, who is a big fan of both comics and westerns, is directing. Josh Brolin stars as Jonah Hex and is joined by Megan Fox, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender, Will Arnett, and Michael Shannon in the movie. The script was originally written by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor of Crank, who were going to direct this before Hayward. Warner Brothers is bringing Jonah Hex to theaters on June 18th this summer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jonah Hex poster comments Empty Re: Jonah Hex poster comments

Post by Admin Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 pm

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/6611/new-jonah-hex-character-posters-and-still-images

New Jonah Hex Character Posters and Still Images
Posted 05.15.10 by BrentJS

Comic book fans were understandably concerned by actor Josh Brolin's recent comments about director Jimmy Hayward's Jonah Hex movie being "campy" and "absurdist" considering the comic book on which the movie is based is a gritty Western.

However, despite Brolin's seeming lack of interest in assuring comic book fans that Jonah Hex won't sully the scarred anti-hero, the recent batch of new character posters and still images actually make the movie look pretty cool.

Warner Bros. recently released a set of four new character posters for the movie similar to the ones released during the marketing campaign for Warner's last comic book adaptation, The Losers. One poster features Brolin as Jonah Hex; another features Megan Fox as Leila, a gun-slinging prostitute and Hex love interest; a third features John Malkovich as the movie's primary antagonist, Quentin Turnbull; and, the final poster features Michael Fassbender as Burke, Turnbull's psychopathic henchman.

Also, popular movie site Collider was invited to the set of Jonah Hex last year and a write-up of that visit was recently posted online accompanied by several never-before-seen images from the movie. One image features Fox looking every bit as sexy as she does deadly as she prepares to raise hell with a Tomahawk. Another image features Malkovich — barely recognizable beneath a fake nose and giant mutton chops — and his posse. There's also a new close-up image of Brolin's unsightly visage, and a somewhat indecipherable shot of a big explosion.

Even if Jonah Hex is "campy" as Brolin says, at least the costume designers and makeup artists took their jobs seriously, because everyone looks great in these posters and stills. In light of the poor showing of The Losers at the box office, comic book movie fans better hope that Jonah Hex is as good of a movie as it looks to be on the surface, otherwise Warner Bros. may just decide to scale back on its comic book adaptations.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2010/05/15/four-new-character-posters-for-jonah-hex/

Four New Character Posters for Jonah Hex

Posted by David Sztypuljak on May 15, 2010 · View Comments

I was a bit worried when we started to see images for Josh Brolin’s new movie, Jonah Hex but then the trailer was released and things seemed to be looking up as it didn’t look half bad. We also had some new high res images that I put up yesterday and they looked pretty cool too. I guess we’ll have to wait until the movie comes out properly to see if it does deliver but in the meantime, here’s some new character posters courtesy of MySpace which feature leads Megan Fox, Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, and Michael Fassbender.

The movie is directed by Jimmy Hayward and it’s scheduled for release in the US 18th June and as far as we’re aware, there’s no UK release date as yet. I have to say I’m a fan of these posters. Especially the Fassbender one. He looks mean!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 15, 2010 2:47 pm

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=32162

New Jonah Hex character posters go online

by: George Merchan May. 15, 2010

A new set of JONAH HEX character posters have appeared online. I also think this is the first time we're getting a clear look at Michael Fassbender's character "Burke", and I can't help but think of Malcolm McDowell from A CLOCKWORK ORANGE. I've never read the graphic novel, so is that how he's supposed to look?

In any case, a lot of our press coverage for the film is also starting to appear. Be sure to check out our set visit report as well as our interview with Hex himself, Josh Brolin!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 15, 2010 3:07 pm

http://www.coolorama.com/geektyrant-com/4-great-new-character-posters-for-jonah-hex/

May
4 Great New Character Posters for JONAH HEX

These four new character movie posters for the upcoming comic book western Jonah Hex are pretty badass. All of these actors, Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender, look great as the characters they portray in the movie. I’m seriously looking forward to seeing this film. It just looks like director Jimmy Hayward has made a very fun movie.

Jonah Hex (Brolin) is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone… and anything. Having survived death, Jonah’s violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the “other side.” His only human connection is with Leila (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah’s past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can’t refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah’s oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead. Based on the legendary graphic novel, “Jonah Hex” is an epic adventure thriller about one man’s personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

For those in the UK waiting to hear about a release date:

http://www.scannain.com/2010/05/16/jonah-hex-4-character-movie-posters/

Jonah Hex – 4 character movie posters
Posted by Niall On May - 16 - 2010

Better let than never Warner Bros. has finally gotten round to releasing new posters for Jonah Hex, the Jimmy Hayward directed adaptation of the comic-book of the same name.

With a cast that includes Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, John Malkovich and local-boy Michael Fassbender it’s a surprise that the WB is not doing more to promote the movie.

Although with no confirmed UK or Irish release fate (September 24th is rumoured) it looks like there’s little belief in the project from the studio. Fassbender though looks particularly mean and he’s been on a fine run of form since starring in QT’s Inglourious Bastards.

We’ll have 3 whole months of reviews at least as the US gets the movie June 18th.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL Sun May 16, 2010 6:59 pm

is a bit late

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 16, 2010 10:30 pm

It's very late, for no reason. And the Hollywood premiere has been taking off the schedule for the moment. Hopefully, it's a weekend glitch. Or they are changing it to somewhere else...

Or, if I'm lucky, they decided it wasn't worth the time, and I won't feel like I'm missing out.

Nah. My luck isn't that good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilar Mon May 17, 2010 3:23 am

WTH? It looks fabulous visually. If they're hemming and hawing about the release, it must be god awful. What a shame.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 17, 2010 3:05 pm

I read so many comments about various things, and I don't quite understand how people can think that a film is going to bad by the trailer. I thought the trailer was fantastic. Especially when it features Michael.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 17, 2010 5:17 pm

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=27904

7 May 2010
New Jonah Hex Posters Online
Josh Brolin's anti-hero and friends...
New Jonah Hex Posters Online

We might have put it rather strongly to describe the characters in these four new Jonah Hex posters as "friends" of his, since at least two of them are nothing of the sort. Still, here's a peek at the latest character posters for the film, offering you a look at our (anti) hero Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) , adversaries Turnbull (John Malkovich) and Burke (Michael Fassbender) and working girl Leila (Megan Fox).

Based on the cult comic books, Hex himself is a horribly scarred veteran of the US Civil War who has turned bounty hunter. The US military offers to clear the warrants on Hex's head if he'll stop a terrorist with a supernaturally-tinged plot from going through with his plans - and it's an offer he can't refuse.

Feast your eyes on these and tell us what you think. Would you have recognised Michael Fassbender in that hat? Is John Malkovich paying homage to that John Cusack Empire cover? And Megan Fox, eh?

Jonah Hex is out in the UK on September 24 in the UK, and June 18 in the US.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 17, 2010 5:19 pm

You know what it comes down to...slap Michael's face on a movie poster and he'll sell it. People can complain about the art, but Michael can be considered as art...

sounds a bit fangirlish didn't it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 pm

http://www.popzara.com/pages/1292/

Warner Bros releases four new character posters from Jonah Hex. Collect the whole set here!

Written by Chris Mitchell

Go Hex Yourself!

Warner Bros has been mighty kind by releasing four new character posters from their upcoming adaptation of the comic book Jonah Hex, and we've got the whole set to share with anyone interested. There's Josh Brolin as the titular Jonah Hex, Megan Fox as Jonah's love interest Leila, John Malkovich as the main villain Quentin Turnbull, and Michael Fassbender as Burke, Turnbull's right-hand man.

From what I've seen of the film so far, it looks like it could really be hit or miss. You'd think the concept would be solid gold, especially given the cast that's bringing the whole thing together. The mix of action and comedy with the whole western motif looks straight out of Will Smith's epic failure, Wild Wild West, and let's not forget that simply adapting a comic book isn't the easiest path to success. The first trailers haven't convinced me this will turn out to be much different, but as with all things, I'll hold my final judgment until I've seen the thing.

But I'm still hoping that the final Jonah Hex will be a surprise hit when it rides into theaters on June 18, 2010. Enjoy the posters!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilar Sat May 22, 2010 1:00 am

greyeyegoddess wrote:You know what it comes down to...slap Michael's face on a movie poster and he'll sell it. People can complain about the art, but Michael can be considered as art...

sounds a bit fangirlish didn't it.

Jonah Hex poster comments Rofl2
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 23, 2010 3:42 am

http://www.literaryescapism.com/9990/upcoming-movies

Upcoming Movies
21 May 2010 | Submitted by: Jackie

I was browsing through Rotten Tomatoes, while I was waiting for Stargate U and Merlin to end (I swear, he has got to be deaf), and came across a few movies I haven’t seen much on yet. So I thought I would share.

Jonah Hex
Coming to Theaters June 18, 2010
Starring: Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, Will Arnett, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender, Michael Shannon

The U.S. military makes a scarred bounty hunter with warrants on his own head an offer he cannot refuse: in exchange for his freedom, he must stop a terrorist who is ready to unleash Hell on Earth.

What do you think? The poster was what really caught my eye – seems kind of steampunkish. I’m not sure what the fantastical/horror elements are, but I get the feeling there is going to be some. I wish I could find more on it. Has anyone seen info on Jonah Hex?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:22 pm

The film is rated PG-13 in the US

Jonah Hex poster comments Jonah_11
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:33 pm

I thot the word be R

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 pm

I wasn't sure if it was going to be R or PG-13. I was moving towards a PG-13.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:32 pm

http://www.geekvine.net/2010/06/tons-of-new-jonah-hex-images/

Tons of New Jonah Hex Images!
11 June 2010 No Comment

I still can’t decided whether this is going to be a movie I like, but I’ve been reading up on some of the comics and love them. I’ve found a ton of new images from the upcoming Jonah Hex film and figured I’d share it with you guys. Most of the screenies seem to be from the movie itself so no behind the scenes stuff here, and we have some nice shots showcasing Megan Fox’s “talents” as well.

Jonah Hex opens in theaters everywhere June 18, 2010 (next Friday!). Enjoy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down