Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

X-Men picture, poster comments 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

X-Men picture, poster comments 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men picture, poster comments 2

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm

http://funandcool.stickymsg.com/before-they-were-mutants/

Before They Were Mutants

As much as we may lament the all superheroes all the time movie culture (variety is the key to life) this June offering, X-Men First Class, as you know, we’re looking forward to. Blame X-fandom and (hopefully) strong casting. So here’s McAvoy & Fassy as Professor X and Magn sorry as Charles and Erik.

Before They Were MutantsThe New Teaaer Posters

James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender both have movies coming out prior to this one though: McAvoy stars in The Conspirator (April 15th) about the Lincoln Assassination and Fassy stars in Jane Eyre (March 11th) with Mia Wasikowska so perhaps they’ll own the spring/early summer.

Which incarnation of each of them are you most looking forward to? And which are you previous favorite incarnations?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

X-Men picture, poster comments 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men picture, poster comments 2

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:13 am

http://reelmovienation.com/2011/03/03/new-photo-and-interview-x-men-first-class-hellfire-club-looks-pretty-cool/

New Photo and Interview: “X-men: First Class” Hellfire Club Looks Pretty Cool

Tj Weaver | Mar 03, 2011

Empire Magazine released a new photo and talked to the January Jones and Kevin Bacon about playing Emma Frost and Sebastian Shaw, two of the most bad *** members in the Hellfire Club, in X-men First Class.

Kevin Bacon: ”He’s not a mustache twirler. He’s a smooth talker and a manipulator. But he really believes that mutants are the master race and to get what he wants he will do whatever he has to do.

Empire: And what of his significantly different costume in this movie? The comics Shaw wears a faintly ridiculous 18th century get up..

Bacon: ”The movie’s grounded. We went through different sideburn lengths but to have him dressed as Benjamin Franklin would have been weird. I don’t have the legs for those tights anyway!”

January Jones talked to Empire about how nervous she was when playing the sexy, all revealing Emma Frost:

Jones: ”Before I came here, I was frightened and curious. You can’t just paint on an outfit! I only do projects set in the ’60s with Men in the title! But I get to wear crazy outfits and fight and be telepathic. It’s a lovely change of pace.”

This new photo of Sebastian Shaw (Kevin Bacon) and Emma Frost (January Jones) from X-men: First Class’s looks freaking amazing. I’ve never thought about what the headquarters for the Hellfire Club would look like, but I wasn’t guessing it’d be what Matthew Vaughn and Bryan Singer have come up with. All I have to say is I’m liking what’s I’m seeing from the trailer to the posters. The artistic vision and the color pallet for this film separates X-men: First Class from the rest of the films and gives the X-men franchise a breath of new air.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:46 am

http://myhollywooddream.com/?p=6335

New X-Men Posters!
March 1st, 2011 at 8:33 pm by ThePit

Okay, so these aren’t the first posters that Fox has released for the upcoming prequel, X-Men First Class, but I gotta say, I dig them. The first image is of James McAvoy as a very hairy Professor X-

And the next is of Michael Fassbender, who looks just as pissed off as the Magento we know and love.

I love the style with the reflections in the water and the contrast between the backgrounds, showing the characters very different paths and history. I’ve said it before, and don’t get me wrong I have a ton of faith in Matthew Vaughn, I really hope this new flick is able to be true to the other movies and actually be good (unlike the god awful prequel X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the just as bad sequel X3). How about you, getting excited yet?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:54 am

http://www.comicscavern.com/news/2011/3/1/xavier-and-magneto-shine-in-x-men-first-class-posters.html

Xavier and Magneto Shine in X-Men: First Class Posters
DateTuesday, March 1, 2011 at 3:38PM | AuthorMatt Sager
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Stumble This Digg This

No, really. They're shiny. A little on-the-nose with the good vs. evil motif, as behind James McAvoy's standing (!) Charles Xavier is a bright sunny day (with ominous clouds on the rise, dun dun DUN), while Michael Fassbender's young Magneto is already completely shrouded in a growing dark storm.

And he's like, let it raiin! I may wear a white helmet in this movie, but just you wait, buster...!

In all seriousness, these are actually fairly cool posters, and I'm looking forward to seeing First Class, despite - or perhaps because of - its weird Cuban Missle Crisis plot, and contiuity soup in which young Professor X and Magneto are somehow peers with Havoc and Angel Salvadore.

And, of course, January Jones' White Queen and her 'Da, we get moose and squirrel' big-ass hat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:13 am

http://www.punchdrunkcritics.com/2011/02/two-brand-new-xavier-and-magneto.html

Monday, February 28, 2011

Two brand new Xavier and Magneto character posters

I haven't heard much from my nay saying buddies about X-men: First Class ever since the trailer released. While the production has been plagued with stories of mismanagement and delay, the trailer proved that Matthew Vaughn has everything under his firm control. While the final product is all that really matters, I feel pretty confident in saying that the marketing for this film kicks the ass of Captain America: The First Avenger.

Further evidence of that comes in the form of two brand new character posters, one featuring Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr, and the other of James McAvoy as Charles Xavier. Check 'em out, courtesy of SpiderMedia....

These are awesome, and I hope they're just the first of many to come. I love the reflections in the water showing clearly what each man is going to become. The Magneto image is particularly strong, with the remants of a Nazi camp looming in the background. Brilliant.

X-men: First Class hits theaters on June 3rd, 2011.
Posted by Travis Hopson at 6:53 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:19 am

http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/2942-new-x-men-first-class-posters-get-their-silhouette-on.html

New 'X-Men: First Class' Posters Get Their Silhouette On
Wednesday, 09 March 2011 09:22 Written by Jordan DeSaulnier

The two international X-Men: First Class posters released last week got across the prequel aspect of the story by showing reflections of familiar characters Professor Xavier and Magneto against their new, younger incarnations played by James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender. Two new domestic posters take a similar approach, but opt instead for silhouettes of the recognizable mutants brought to life originally by Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. Take a look.

Conceptually, these are really cool, and while I don't think they're as bad as the online reaction so far has indicated, the Magneto one reminds me of Kuato from Total Recall. If you're unfamiliar with Kuato, look him up and see what I mean.

X-Men: First Class is directed by Matthew Vaughn, who was also responsible for Kick-Ass and Layer Cake. Joining James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender in the 1962-set mutant adventure are Jennifer Lawrence, Kevin Bacon, January Jones, Nicholas Hoult, Zoe Kravitz, Rose Byrne, and Lucas Till.

Are on board the hate-train regarding these posters? And do you think that First Class will restore some luster that the X-Men franchise has lacked for two movies now?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:20 am

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/03/09/x-men-first-class-posters/

New 'X-Men: First Class' Posters Debut Online

Posted 12 hrs ago by Rick Marshall

X-Men: First Class"X-Men: First Class" has had its share of ups and downs throughout production, with the first trailer earning the project some much-needed goodwill after some controversial promotional art created a legion of skeptics. How will the latest development fare? Well, I'll leave that up to you to weigh in on...

Two new "X-Men: First Class" posters debuted on the film's Facebook page last night featuring the faces of James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender positioned within the silhouettes of Professor X and Magneto, respectively. According to the site, the images will be appearing in theaters soon to promote the film.

Oh, and make sure to vote in the poll at the bottom of this post to let us know what you think of the posters.

X-Men: First Class

X-Men: First Class

So, what do you think of the images? Vote in the poll below:

What do you think of the new "X-Men: First Class" posters?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:55 am

http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/online-movies/x-men-first-class-character-poster

X-Men: First Class Character Poster
Posted by michael 10 March, 2011

X-Men: First Class movie posters featuring two main characters in this awesome science fiction flick enables viewers to find X-Men: First Class movie posters to be amazing as previews for upcoming movie. With the silhouettes of two main characters in this segment which are of Professor X and Magneto it has also captures profiles of actors James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender who will be seen giving life to those characters respectively. Despite its minimal design this sure looks effectively entertaining for fans.

View provided through X-Men: First Class movie posters will be most welcomed by moviegoers for they have been provided another sneaky peek into action and thriller packed flick which is also one of the most eagerly waited and highly anticipated motion pictures of this year. Director Matthew Vaughn had handled the project this time and rebooting the hit franchise liked by many fans they are watching out to fins how this latest effort will look like. In addition to former mentioned stars this will also have actresses like Jennifer Lawrence and January Jones among many others stars.

Scheduled to hit theaters on 3rd of June X-Men: First Class movie posters are ideal and perfect as forerunners of this high profile motion pictures. Since this will be the reboot to franchise it will take a look at how the rivalry between Professor X and Magneto had generated despite the fact that they had been good friends when they were young. So with origins of mutant heroes uncovered in this movies fans will watch out with awe and inspiration.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:28 pm

http://www.sumgait.net/?p=2576

March 9, 2011
Are The New ‘X-Men: First Class’ Posters the Worst Studio-Released Posters of the Year So Far?
via /Film by Peter Sciretta on 8/03/11

20th Century Fox has finally released a set of domestic movie posters for X-Men: First Class. Sadly, these posters are nothing like the international outdoor poster art that leaked out last week. Instead these movie posters look like they were photoshopped by an ten year old. Seriously. I’m not exaggerating one bit. Marvel has also released clearer, more higher resolution, versions of the far far superior international outdoor artwork. Check them both out after the jump.

The new domestic posters are the black and white silhouettes. I actually like the silhouette concept, but it almost seems like some marketing exec demanded they must somehow include the faces of stars James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender on the one-sheet (even though they clearly don’t fit). Also, please leave your thoughts in the comments below.

X-Men: First Class Poster X-Men: First Class Poster X-Men: First Class international outdoor poster art X-Men: First Class international outdoor poster art X-Men: First Class international outdoor poster art X-Men: First Class international outdoor poster art

Release Date: June 3, 2011
Starring: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Oliver Platt, and Kevin Bacon
Directed By: Matthew Vaughn
Written By: TBD, based on a story by Bryan Singer
Official Plot Synopsis:

X-MEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:59 pm

http://www.metro.co.uk/film/857731-new-x-men-first-class-image-of-havoc-released-on-facebook

New X-Men: First Class image of Havoc released on Facebook
A new still from Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class has been released on the film’s official Facebook page.

Havoc, played by Lucas Till, in X-Men: First Class Havoc, played by Lucas Till, in X-Men: First Class (Pic: Facebook)

The image shows Havoc, played by Lucas Till, in a flame-engulfed room and has got fans of the X-Men series even more excited by Vaughn’s prequel.

The film is set in the 1960s and shows Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr as young men before they become bitter enemies Professor X and Magneto respectively.

X-Men: First Class is set to be released in June and film fans are already more than a little excited by seeing James McAvoy (Professor X), Michael Fassbender (Magneto), Nicholas Hoult (Beast), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique) and Kevin Bacon (Sebastian Shaw) inhabiting the X-Men universe.

The new still from the film has been well received today, with the picture being liked over 100 times and almost the same number leaving comments.

Among the comments are: ‘wooooww!!!!!! i love it!! really amazing’ and simply ‘hot picture’.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:01 pm

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=30378

New Havoc Image Online
Another peek at X-Men: First Class

10 March 2011 | Source: 20th Century Fox

The slow drip-drip of X-Men: First Class material continues today, with a quick glimpse of Lucas Till as Havoc. Who's that, we hear you ask? Why, in the comics he's Cyclops' younger brother and possessed of the mutant ability to project plasma blasts. Whether he's still any relation to Scott Summers in this film remains to be seen, but it looks like he's going to play a role in the film's action proceedings anyway.

So what's going on here? Did Till go sleepwalking and carelessly spill some lighter fluid en route? Do the X-Men practice their bikram yoga in a really hot room? Or is there something more sinister afoot? All will become clear when the film's released on June 3 this year.

The film's directed by Matthew Vaughn, written by Jane Goldman and stars (sing it with us by this time!) James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Kevin Bacon, January Jones, Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Jason Flemyng and Nicholas Hoult.
Helen O'Hara
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:09 pm

http://www.examiner.com/comic-book-movies-in-national/x-men-first-class-facebook-page-new-photo-set-visit-info

'X-Men: First Class' Facebook page, new photo & set visit info

* March 10th, 2011 10:08 am ET

20th century FOX unveiled the official "X-Men" Facebook page which included another photo from the film.
Fans have received samples of Professor X (James McAvoy), Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Emma Frost (January Jones), Nick Hoult (Beast) and many others featuring the all-star cast for the reboot. This image features Havok (Lucas Till) and this statement:

"Hey fans, thanks for helping us kick off X-Perts in a big way! Your response has been above and beyond our expectations. We're going to launch our first post next Wednesday. Keep the questions coming! In the meantime, as a special thank you for your participation, we wanted to share this new exclusive photo with you! "
Director <strong>Matthew Vaughn</strong> spoke to IGN revealing that the reboot, set in the 1960s is something fans haven't seen before.

"This is going to be very different", explains Vaughn during a break between shots. "What I'm doing no one has done in superhero films. It's James Bond, it's a political thriller and it's an X-Men movie. It's not like the other X-Men movies which I think is important. I think they need to sort of take on a new... you know, what Batman Begins did for all those Batman movies? We bloody well need it. I'm not saying it's going to be as good as Batman Begins, but it's the same sort of attitude."

<strong>James McAvoy</strong> also spoke to IGN during the set visit: "It's set in a completely different time and you are also taking these people to a much earlier point in their personal development as well as their physical and super development".

"What's fun is you get to figure out who they were. For me Charles is a monk. He's like a selfless, egoless, almost sexless force for the betterment of humanity and mortality. And getting to kind of go 'Well, he's got to be different from that' is quite fun because the complete opposite is an ego-fuelled, sexed-up, self-serving dude. And we've not gone too far from that... he's definitely got an ego and he's definitely got a sex drive as well."

The villain, Magneto, will be played by Michael Fassbender, who added to his previous comments with this about the character: ""I don't really think in terms of good and evil. I think about what he wants to get and how motivated he is and what sort of morals he has got in place. It's like I see him very much as a Machiavellian character. The end justifies the means. And you know, he is in a situation where he is really right!"

"X-Men: First Class" hits theaters June 3, 2011. Watch the trailer here
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm

http://www.ifitsmovies.com/2011/03/new-photo-of-havox-from-x-men-first-class/

New photo of Havok from X-MEN: FIRST CLASS
On 03.10.11, by Ryan Laster

The marking campaign for X-Men: First Class has been very topsy-turvy. One day we see some great photos, then an even more amazing trailer, then we see some horrible posters that look like a five-year-old put together. Now the studio has released a new image from the film, and that is of Havok. Havok is an interesting character in this movie, seeing as he doesn’t belong in the film. He’s known as Cyclops’ brother in the Marvel universe, but that’s not the way he is being portrayed in this film. Producer Bryan Singer has said the two are not related, so we’ll see how exactly the writers decided to fit the character into this time-frame. Lucas Till plays Havok in the new film, who’s definitely on fire in this photo. Check out the full image after the jump.

X-Men: First Class stars James McAvoy (Charles Xavier), Michael Fassbender (Erik Lehnsherr), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Rose Byrne (Moira MacTaggert), January Jones (Emma Frost), Oliver Platt (Man In Black), Caleb Landry (Banshee), Lucas Till (Havok), Edi Gathegi (Darwin), Jason Flemyng (Azazel), Zoe Kravitz (Angel) and Kevin Bacon (Sebastian Shaw). Expect to see this film on June 3, 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 pm

http://thepeoplesmovies.com/2011/03/10/new-x-men-menfirst-class-havok-image-appears/

New X-MEN MEN:FIRST CLASS ‘Havok’ Image Appears
By thepeoplesmovies

After yesterday’s embarassing Photoshop disaster character posters for there upcoming X-MEN:FIRST CLASS movie 20th Century Fox are making up for it with another fine image.

This time is off Havok played by Lucas Till and the looks of it he has been causing some ‘Havok’ in the corridor he’s in, Havok is also known by his human name of Alex Summers the younger brother of Scott who is better Known as Cyclops.

When it comes to the marketing for this movie 20th Century Fox are really strong in the photographic side of the promotion but after yesterday I think they’ll need to either send there design team back to college or hire some designers who know how to designer properly.

X-MEN:FIRST CLASS is directed by Mattheww Vaughn with Bryan Singer producing and stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Jason Flemyng,Nicholas Hoult, Zoe Kravitz,Ed Gathegi, Oliver Platt, and Kevin Bacon.

X-MEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

http://cool-mediaworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-x-men-first-class-image-is-flaming.html
Thursday, March 10, 2011
New 'X-Men: First Class' Image Is Flaming
2:34 PM Saif Rajput No comments

The 20th Century Fox has given away another sneak peek to "X-Men: First Class" by unveiling a new picture. Making its way out via the movie's official Facebook page, the photo gives the spotlight to Lucas Till's Havok who is seen in a room consumed with strips of fire.

Just a day before, on March 8, two new posters from the film were also released. They show the faces of James McAvoy's Charles Xavier and Michael Fassbender's Erik Lensherr floating on the silhouettes of Professor X and Magneto respectively.

In the meantime, Matthew Vaughn recently gushed about his directed movie. "This is going to be very different", he told IGN during a set visit. "What I'm doing no one has done in superhero films. It's James Bond, it's a political thriller and it's an X-Men movie."

He also revealed the upcoming action sci-fi film is taken into the direction of "Batman Begins". "It's not like the other X-Men movies which I think is important. I think they need to sort of take on a new... you know, what 'Batman Begins' did for all those Batman movies? We bloody well need it. I'm not saying it's going to be as good as Batman Begins, but it's the same sort of attitude," he said.

"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. It also highlights the events that lead them to become archenemies.

Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult, January Jones and Kevin Bacon additionally support the movie which is set to hit U.S. cinemas on June 3.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm

http://bestforfilm.com/film-news/even-more-x-men-images-this-ones-an-apology/

Another X-Men image (this one’s an apology)

This entry was posted yesterday

We have to say, we were more than a little worried this morning. When we heard that yet another X-Men image had turned up online we toyed with not looking at it at all, for fear of what it might contain. Considering the slippery slope of quality we’ve been experiencing thus far, gosh only knows what was going to hit our eyes; a cat with James McAvoy’s face? Michael Fassbender with the words “WE F*CK YO’ s$#! UP, HUMANS” shaved into his chest? Luckily, it’s neither.

Oh thank Christ, it’s just lovely Havoc looking at some fire.

We’d love to tell you what’s going on in the scene, but the long and short of it is we don’t know. Nor do we particularly care; something is on fire, and there isn’t a horrendous photoshop disaster in sight. These are, as of now, the only criteria we have. How low we have sunk… we’re going to go and watch the trailer again. We still believe, team X-Men! Please, stop hurting those who care the most!
By Natasha Hodgson
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:11 am

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/features/12-astonishing-fan-made-posters-for-x-men-first-class.php

12 Astonishing Fan-Made Posters for ‘X-Men: First Class’
Features By Cole Abaius on March 14, 2011

Since the most recent character posters for X-Men: First Class were so abominably bad, we decided to sponsor a little contest to see which of our design-minded readers could do better. The bar was low, but everyone went far above and beyond the call of duty, and the result was a squad of really great posters.

Some went with Saul Bass inspiration, others played off the comic books, one found inspiration in The Social Network, one changed the director (see above), and still others chose to go their own way entirely.

Sadly, no one chose to improve on the floating head in crotch concept.

That’ll be a new contest entirely, but without further ado, here’s the winner (who will receive a 1999 lithograph recreation of the first “X-Men” cover done by comic artist/legend Alex Ross) and a gallery of some especially great runners up:

Our winner, Jeffrey Zhang, submitted two posters that were killer in their retro goodness:

I really love the Saul Bass look and the brilliantly subtle reference to Magneto’s past. A really deserving design.

In no particular order, here are the best runners up (some of which didn’t come in before the deadline and couldn’t be considered for the contest or happened to be from Reject Radio guest Ben Domenech and therefore were eloquently disqualified):

X-Men Luke Rigby
X-Men Hector
X-Men Ben Domenech
X-Men Anthony Badami
X-Men Drew
X-Men Jason Fong
X-Men Mike
X-Men Rob
X-Men Dane1
X-Men Dane2

1. Luke R.
2. Hector P.
3. Ben Domenech
4. Anthony B. whose work can be found at Kre-a’tiv Design
5. Drew from Philadelphia
6. Jason F.
7. Mike D.
8. Rob L.
9. and 10. Dane F. whose work can be found at Genosha Design

We were flooded with great posters, and we’d like to thank everyone that entered the contest. There’s some truly bright talent out there (which makes the official posters even sadder).

Stay tuned for our Characters With Their Heads in Their Crotches Poster Contest coming soon!

Which is your favorite?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:36 am

http://www.jasonfong.com/x-men-first-class-poster-design-better-than-a-face-erupting-from-your-crotch/

Last week the crew at Film School Rejects held an X-Men First Class movie poster design contest. The reason? The official studio-backed posters that were released of Michael Fassbender as Erik/Magneto and James McAvoy as Charles/Professor X were deemed awful by the internet masses. Nothing says bromance like faces in crotches.

Anyway, I whipped up a quick and dirty design for the FSR contest in Photoshop. I didn’t win but I got a mention on their site. You can see my design right here in this post or at Film School Rejects along with the winning designs and other runners-up. Congrats to the winner. Let me know what you think of my design. (To the font geeks out there, see if you can name that all-too-common movie font in the tagline. It’s used on only a gazillion movie posters.) If you’d like to know how I threw this together, let me know. Maybe I’ll post a tutorial – trust me, it’s dead simple for any Photoshopper with a bit of experience.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=21123&count=0

New "X-Men: First Class" Magazine Covers

Posted: March 28th, 2011 by WorstPreviews.com Staff
New X-Men: First Class Magazine Covers

The latest issue of Empire magazine comes with two different "X-Men: First Class" covers, giving us a look at Professor X (James McAvoy), Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Beast (Nicholas Hault), Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Emma Frost (January Jones) and Azazel (Jason Flemyng). We also have a third unused cover and a few scans from the magazine. Check everything out below.

Plot: Before Charles Xavier (McAvoy) and Erik Lensherr (Fassbender) took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.

The new movie is directed by Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass) and is scheduled to hit theaters on June 3rd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am

http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/3120-mutants-aplenty-in-new-x-men-first-class-images.html

Mutants Aplenty in New 'X-Men: First Class' Images
Monday, 28 March 2011 12:54 Written by Jordan DeSaulnier

Mutants Aplenty in New 'X-Men: First Class' Images

Kick-Ass director Matthew Vaughn was, for a time, set to direct the third film in the X-franchise, X-Men: The Last Stand, but he departed the project and was replaced by Brett Ratner. He's back with the franchise now and directing the prequel X-Men: First Class, and it looks like the 1962 setting of the film has allowed Vaughn to cut loose stylistically in ways that The Last Stand would not. The print edition of Empire Magazine (via Movieweb) has premiered new images of the cast, including James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, January Jones, and Jennifer Lawrence. Give the photos a gander.

In that first photo, you're looking at Michael Fassbinder and James McAvoy as youthful variations on Magneto and Professor X, respectively. In those two line-up images, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult go blue as Mystique and Beast, while January Jones sports skivvies to play Emma Frost. That devilish looking gentleman is teleporter Azazel, played by Jason Flemyng. In the final image, McAvoy is rocking a protoype version of Cerebro, a sleeker version of which graced the head of Patrick Stewart in previous installments. Not pictured are Kevin Bacon, Lucas Till, Zoe Kravitz, and Oliver Platt.

Am I the only one who's really hoping that Professor Xavier makes it through this movie with a full head of hair intact?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:10 am

http://nerdreactor.com/2011/03/28/x-men-first-class-empire-cover/

Three New X-Men: First Class Empire Covers

We have three different X-Men: First Class covers for Empire Magazine. I feel sorry for subscribers, since they’ll be getting just the young Magneto and young Professor X cover. Others will have their choice with either the red or blue cover.

The blue cover features Charles Xavier, aka Professor X (James McAvoy), Hank “Beast” McCoy (Nicholas Hoult) and Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence). The red one is the spicier one with Magneto (Michael Fassbender), the demon Azazel (Jason Flemyng) and Emma Forst (January Jones).

The magazine hits stands this Thursday, so be sure to check it out.

Which one one do you prefer?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:11 am

http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2011/03/28/new-x-men-first-class-images-revealed-on-variant-covers-of-empire-magazine

New X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Images Revealed on Variant Covers of Empire Magazine
By Pietro Filipponi
Published: March 28, 2011 - 9:50am

The latest character images of James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Jennfer Lawerence and the rest of the main cast from the upcoming X-Men prequel film have been released.

X-Men First Class charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:12 am

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=30533

Empire's New X-Men: First Class Covers
Check out Magneto or Professor X

28 March 2011 | Source: Exclusive

Empire's New X-Men: First Class Covers

The latest issue of Empire (out this Thursday!) brings you not one but two X-ceptional looks at the most eagerly awaited cast of superheroes this side of The Avengers. That's right, it's a two-for-one look at Professor X and his X-Men: First Class cohorts. Decisions, decisions.

In the blue corner is the young Charles Xavier, Professor X (James McAvoy), lent sturdy support from Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) and Hank "Beast" McCoy (Nicholas Hoult). If nefariousness is more your thing, you can join the dark side with Magneto and co. on the red version. Mwawahahaha...

Sorry, where were we? Oh yes, the second cover boasts Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Emma Frost (January Jones) and Nightcrawler's teleporting dad Azazel (Jason Flemyng). Personally speaking, we'd bagsy a spot in any club January Jones is a member of, even if it's called the Hellfire Club and lists death and destruction among its key goals. But, as Cilla would say, the choice is yours.

Subscribers, meanwhile, can balance their peace-loving and direct-action-advocating sides, with a cover showing both Professor X and his frenemy Magneto in Matthew Vaughn's film. Don't say we never do anything nice for you.

Like the look of our subscriber-only cover? Well, you can get them every month when you simply subscribe today for the very special price of £33 for the entire year!

Delve into Empire's packed May issue for incredible behind-the-scenes access to the X-prequel, including interviews with Matthew Vaughn and his cast. It's on sale from March 31. X-Men: First Class, meanwhile, will be in a cinema near you from June 2.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 am

http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/03/28/new-x-men-first-class-images/

New 'X-Men: First Class' Images: Mystique, Beast and Emma Frost in Her Underwear
By Erik Davis (Subscribe to Erik Davis's posts)
Posted Mar 28th 2011 11:05AM

Looks like the latest issue of Empire Magazine is doing a big, splashy preview of 'X-Men: First Class,' featuring new images of the film's major characters like Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Azazel (Jason Flemyng), Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Professor X (James McAvoy) and Emma Frost (January Jones) ... in her underwear.

These scans come from Obsessed With Film (see one more after the jump), who've snagged a look at the mag before the images arrive online. A closer look at the feature reveals news that Fox is actively working on a two-film story arc for 'X-Men 4' and 'X-Men 5.' The rushed production has been the biggest story so far surrounding 20th Century Fox's latest mutant movie, and that combined with the recent news that Darren Aronofsky vacated directorial duties on 'The Wolverine' hasn't inspired too much positive X-Men-related buzz around the water cooler.

Still, though, the first trailer for 'X-Men: First Class' was impressive (watch it after the jump), and Vaughn ('Kick-Ass') is definitely a director capable of delivering an entertaining action movie. This prequel, which follows the early-goings of Professor Charles Xavier and Erik (Magneto) Lehnsherr, boasts a unique cast and, if successful, could help re-launch the 'X-Men' franchise for Fox. The film hits theaters on June 3; what are your thoughts so far on 'X-Men: First Class?' Is it working for you, or not so much?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 am

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=33976

New (Low-Res) X-Men: First Class Images Featured In Empire Magazine!
Inside the latest issue of Empire Magazine, features somewhat new images from Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class prequel. Scanned from the mag' itself, check them out!

Courtesy of Obsessed With Film, inside & on the cover of Empire Magazine's latest issue, reveals somewhat new images from Fox & Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class prequel. Scanned, depicting of new looks at Emma Frost, Azazel, Magneto, Charles Xavier, Beast and Mystique, check out the images below.

Starring James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Kevin Bacon, X-Men: First Class is slated for theaters June 3, sooner than you think!

DCMarvelFreshman
3/28/2011
Obsessed With Film
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next