Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Shame film schedules

Go down

Shame film schedules Empty Shame film schedules

Post by Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:30 am

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011/01/26/thursday-jan-27-filming-locations-in-nyc-l-a-more-including-now-csi-tower-heist-mr-poppers-penguins/

Annie January 27, 2011 at 1:34 pm

New, highly anticipated film “Shame” scheduled to start shooting in NYC next week. Written and directed by Steve McQueen, it stars Carey Mulligan and Michael Fassbender.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shame film schedules Empty Re: Shame film schedules

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:06 pm

http://www.freedom-tower-nyc.com/travel/nyc-travel-world-trade-center-new-york-production-listings/

* NEW Shame , a drama about a sexually active young man whose sister moves in with him. Directed by Steve McQueen. Shooting Feb. 6ñMarch 13. With Carey Mulligan, Michael Fassbender, and James Badge Dale. Principals: No information available. Background: Kee Casting, P.O. Box 3175, Guttenberg, NJ 07093.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:03 am

http://www.boweryboogie.com/2011/03/inoteca-closed-for-shame-film-shoot/

Street: Ludlow Street, Rivington Street
Inoteca Closed for “Shame” Film Shoot
4:59pm March 2nd, 2011 | 0 Comments and 10 Reactions

If you had dinner plans to eat at ‘inoteca tonight, it’s time to make other arrangements. The Italian eatery at 98 Rivington Street is currently closed for a film shoot, with crews busy readying the interior for showtime. Stay away from the corner of Ludlow if you can, it’s blocked pretty well.

The new movie being filmed here is an indie project by Steve McQueen called Shame, which stars Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds) and Carey Mulligan in the leading roles. Deadline has this description of the plot:

Fassbender stars as a thirtysomething man living in New York, who is unable to manage his sex life. Shame is produced by Iain Canning, currently riding high having produced The King’s Speech, who developed this new McQueen project with Film4

‘inoteca will reopen for business tomorrow at noon.

Shame film schedules Inotec10

Shame film schedules Inotec11
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:33 am

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011/03/01/wednesda-march-2-filming-locations-in-albuquerque-nola-nyc-san-francisco-more-including-breaking-bad-cogans-trade-the-good-wife-and-hemingway/

Annie March 2, 2011 at 11:07 am

Re: “Shame”, Carey Mulligan may have wrapped, but Michael Fassbender was on set yesterday, and he IS the star of the movie, as the story centers around his character. There are pics online of the shoot yesterday and he looks great. He’s not as well known here as he is in England and Europe, but if you don’t know who he is you should, because he’s great.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1055413/

andi March 2, 2011 at 11:12 am

thanks for the info annie. i have been hoping to catch michael on set since i found out he was here for this, as i’ve been a fan for many years….went yesterday but they must have been done or shooting inside. hoping i can catch him before they leave next week with their schedule!

DB March 2, 2011 at 11:23 am

They were on Washington St. Between 13th and 14th. Right near DVF around 2:45 yesterday.

DB March 2, 2011 at 11:19 am

He is great. I met him yesterday. If anyone reads Entertainment, they had a huge artical on him this past week. The shoot was cool, and there were a bunch (6) paparazzis waiting to see him. Also since there were not so many ‘fans’ around during the shoot, the staff was not being very pushy, they didnt mind the few of us that were around to watch.

andi March 2, 2011 at 11:31 am

thanks Smile unfortunately, i only found out where they were filming around 3pm so i didn’t get there til about 5:15 yesterday and couldn’t find them. but at least this gives me hope! i don’t suppose anyone has any info about this afternoon? i know they’re supposed to be shooting down on the lower east side but that’s about it.

Annie March 2, 2011 at 11:49 am

The post above says Ludlow and Houston and the casting calls said it’s another night shoot, but that’s all I’ve got at the moment.

Annie March 2, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Casting calls for “Shame” for Thursday said they are filming on the Lower East Side and the shoot will be night into late night.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011/05/22/monday-may-23-filming-locations-in-florida-mass-new-york-and-more-including-rock-of-ages-ted-entourage-steel-town-and-spider-man/

Annie May 23, 2011 at 12:39 pm

“Shame” is doing re-shoots on 5/27 & 5/28. Michael Fassbender is scheduled to be there. There may be other dates, but I have only seen casting calls for Thurs and Fri, so far.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down