Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

New Header March 2012

Go down

New Header March 2012 Empty New Header March 2012

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 am

I download a lot of pictures. I also try my best to keep track of where these pictures come from and I don't want to jip anyone from credit.

But for the life of me, I cannot find the owner of this fantastic picture! I can't find it on my tumblr account, through my reblogs or likes. I've spent a day looking for it and I apologize for not giving credit where it is due.

If this belongs to you or if you know who the owner is, since it probably came through on Tumblr, please contact me through Tumblr at http://greyeyegoddess.tumblr.com/. Leave a message in my 'ask' box. I will get back to you and bow at your genius!

I don't want hard feelings between fans. I know how upset people get when they don't get credit for their work. I want to post the credit on the News sidebar with a link to your site.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Header March 2012 Empty Re: New Header March 2012

Post by Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Again, I found a great picture to use in our new profile today and I don't know who to give credit. Please let me know so you don't get mad and I don't lose a fan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down