Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender opens up-Elle Interview

Go down

Michael Fassbender opens up-Elle Interview Empty Michael Fassbender opens up-Elle Interview

Post by Admin Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:21 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2478869/Michael-Fassbender-opens-teenage-looks-Elle.html

'I never really thought of myself as good looking': Michael Fassbender opens up about having acne and frizzy hair as a teen

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 08:09 EST, 29 October 2013 | UPDATED: 10:37 EST, 29 October 2013

Smouldering in a series of black and white shots taken by famed photographer David Bailey, fans would find it hard to believe that Michael Fassbender was once a spotty, long-hair teenager.

The 12 Years a Slave star has posed for a series of limited editions covers for ELLE UK, where he opened up about his younger days and lacking confidence in his looks.

He told the magazine: 'I’ve never really thought of myself as good looking. I think of myself as, you know, alright.

'I used to have bad acne as a teenager, so all of this is a bonus now, the fact that I don’t have pimples any more.'

The talented actor, who appears in a behind the scenes video from the shoot on Elle magazine's website by Sean Frank, wears a grey, tweed-style blazer and black jumper in one of pictures.

The 36-year-old added: 'And my hair was also, you know, unfortunate. I had really long hair. I mean, I tied it back most of the time, but I had all these frizzy bits coming off the top.'

The Shame star is only the second male star to appear on the cover solo, after David Beckham in July last year.

For the shoot, Michael is seen wearing the likes of designers Armani, Belstaff and Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci.

His short brown hair is worn in a messy, casual style, while he sports rugged facial hair, as he talks about the effect fame has had on the attention he receives from the opposite sex.

The London-trained actor was spotted at the New York premiere of his latest film The Counselor on Wednesday, looking stylish in a pair of navy jeans, black blazer and a white unbuttoned shirt.

The crime thriller from famed director Ridney Scott revolves around a lawyer who gets dragged into the murky world of drug trafficking.

Besides Fassbender, the all-star cast features Brad Pitt, Goran Visnjic, Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem, Cameron Diaz, John Leguizamo and Rosie Perez.

The actor's full interview appears in the December issue of ELLE UK, on sale on Wednesday. Limited edition covers also available as digital editions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down