Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender: I like fun women

Go down

Michael Fassbender: I like fun women Empty Michael Fassbender: I like fun women

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 pm

http://video.lycos.com/news/view/michael-fassbender-i-like-fun-women-5008/

Michael Fassbender: I like fun women
Michael Fassbender doesn’t think it’s “fair” for him to have a girlfriend who he’s away from while filming.

Posted on January 5th, 2012 at 2:30pm

Michael Fassbender

Michael Fassbender thinks confident women are “sexy and attractive”, even if they’re “slightly overweight”.

The Irish-German actor has a legion of female fans the world over but remains single. Although happy with his status, Michael has revealed what qualities he looks for in a partner.

“Intelligence, self-confidence in one’s own skin. If a girl is slightly overweight, or, you know, if she’s comfortable in herself, living life the way she wants to live it, I find that sexy and attractive,” he told the February issue of GQ.

“If somebody is the perfect mould, but she’s not enjoying herself, then I find it sad, and unsexy.”

Michael sees himself settling down one day and having children with someone he loves. However, the 34-year-old star is concentrating on his film career for now.

“I’m quite a romantic person and I love the idea of having a family. But I’d have to take a step back out of this. It’s not fair on somebody to be waiting for you. You spend long periods of time apart and then when I am here, I’m working,” he explained.

“I find it difficult to do both and to give that other person the right amount of attention and time that they deserve.”

© Cover Media
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down