Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

✔Michael Fassbender: To battle Aliens, X-Men, and… Jane Eyre? But who is he?

Go down

✔Michael Fassbender: To battle Aliens, X-Men, and… Jane Eyre? But who is he? Empty ✔Michael Fassbender: To battle Aliens, X-Men, and… Jane Eyre? But who is he?

Post by Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 pm

http://elblacksheep.com/?p=422

If the name Michael Fassbender is unfamiliar to you, you’re not alone. His recent career has consisted of bit parts in several action pictures including, 300, Inglorious Bastards, and sadly Jonah Hex (everyone makes mistakes). I first took notice of Fassbender in the British, indie hit Fish Tank and then again in the blood-soaked action picture Centurion. Both films I think are worth a rent, (Centurion is actually available on Netflix Insant Streaming) and his performances in each suggest a natural screen presence. He has a genuine look of malice in his face and rough around the edges good looks, which make him the perfect choice for an action star.

He has also been cast perfectly in the role of Edward Fairfax Rochester in the upcoming film adaptation of Jane Eyre. If you watch the trailer you’ll understand what I was talking about when I described his physical presence. Rochester is of course one of English literature’s most infamous romantic leads, however many readers might be more interested in another role Fassbender will be filling the shoes of in the upcoming year, the role of Erik Lehnsherr (AKA Magneto) in X-Men: First Class. I have intentionally tried to steer away from the gossip surrounding this film simply because I’d like to be surprised when I walk into the theatre. However there is another film Fassbender has just been signed onto, that I would like to gossip a lot about.

The film is called Prometheus, and it is being directed by Ridley Scott, the originals director of Alien. Ridley Scott has already suggested his bitterness towards the Alien vs. Predator series, and this film was originally written as a prequel to the original 1979 Alien. It has not been confirmed whether or not the film will feature the Aliens from the previous films or not, but considering Scott’s opinions toward the series it is likely there may be some redemption for the Alien creatures still to come. Fassbender and Noomi Rapace, star of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series, have both signed onto this project.

In a modern cinema age where actors like Paul Walker and Channing Tatum try to pose as action stars, Michael Fassbender is an actor who brings hope back to the action genre. Everyone will know who his is by the end of year. And plus……he has a cool name.

Take a look at Fassbender in his upcoming role in Jane Eyre below.

-Written by Brendan Jones

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down