Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Watching it Again

2 posters

Go down

Watching it Again Empty Watching it Again

Post by Pilar Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:43 am

OK....

I guess I got the first season and about half of the second on one dvd. The first timeI watched it, I was gobsmacked by Michael. Azazeal is a little s$#!, but sexy as anything I've ever seen on screen. He melted my butter....he creamed my coffee.....you get the idea.

However...I have to admit I was scratching my head a few times because I noticed some characters were used in some initial episodes, then never came back

Watching it the second time....I don't think the director(s) or the writers knew where they were going with the story or what they were doing. Visually stunning, the plot took all these twists and turns that had me spinning and murmuring, "WTF?"

I still like it.....don't get me wrong, but the story, IMO, was a mess in some places.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Watching it Again Empty Re: Watching it Again

Post by Admin Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 am

Yeah, there was something wrong, and it makes the audience wonder, when the lead actress started to talk about leaving. According to hearsay, she talked about leaving, but I don't know when she started. It seemed quite early, the way the writers rushed through the first season. It looks like when she started talking about leaving, things feel apart.

The more I watch it though, as much as I love the characters, I am at the point where I think, good lord, it wasn't as good as I thought---dialog wise. There are some good lines-Michael has a bunch, interesting scenes, but compared to other things I've seen, Hex could have been a lot better.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down