Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Blood Creek dvd box

Go down

Blood Creek dvd box Empty Blood Creek dvd box

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 pm

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=12903

Blood Creek DVD Art Washes In
Source:Lionsgate Home Entertainment, Ryan Rotten
November 20, 2009

One of 2009's more bizarre offerings, Blood Creek, is making its way to DVD on January 19.

Honestly, I enjoyed the hell out of this film, which was directed by Joel Schumacher and stars Dominic Purcell, Henry Cavill and, briefly, Michael Fassbender. It's a mix of action, the occult, Nazi mayhem, but it's also a creature feature (with zombie f**kin' horses and dogs) and a siege picture in some respects with a dose of EC Comics atmosphere.

Totally unexpected. Give it a chance and you might dig it. The disc comes with Schumacher's commentary.

Blood Creek dvd box Blood-10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blood Creek dvd box Empty Re: Blood Creek dvd box

Post by Admin Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:42 am

http://thehorrorgeek.com/?p=6707

Blood Creek DVD Gets Some Cover Art

I’ve still yet to see Joel Schumacher’s Blood Creek–because Lionsgate decided to dump it in about a hundred second run theaters for a week before pulling it out of theaters completely. I’m not sure why they continue to follow this business model, but I find it incredibly annoying–and I have a hard time bringing myself to promote their releases because of it. However, you can’t skip talking about potentially interesting movies just because the distributor sucks. And that’s why you continue to see coverage of Lionsgate releases here.

Getting off that tangent, that’s the cover art for the DVD release of Blood Creek over on the left. The short description is that it’s a horror film with Nazis. The longer description can be read in the next paragraph…

Acclaimed director Joel Schumacher (The Lost Boys, Tigerland) takes the reins of Blood Creek, a tense supernatural horror-thriller concerning two brothers who find themselves at the center of a terrifying occult experiment. In 1936, the Wollners, a German family living in Town Creek, West Virginia, are contacted by the Third Reich to host a visiting scholar. In need of money, they accept Professor Richard Wirth into their home, unaware of the Third Reich’s practices in the occult and Wirth’s real mission that will keep the family bound for decades to come. After 71 years, in 2007, Evan Marshall’s life has stalled at 25 years old when he is left without answers after his older brother Victor’s disappearance from a camping trip near Town Creek. When Victor returns one night, very much alive, and having escaped his captors, Evan asks no questions. At his brother’s request, he loads their rifles, packs their boat and follows Victor back to Town Creek on a mission of revenge that will test them in every possible way. The DVD features audio commentary with director Joel Schumacher.

The film will be available on DVD this January 19th.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down