Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender: Shame will haunt father

Go down

Michael Fassbender: Shame will haunt father Empty Michael Fassbender: Shame will haunt father

Post by Admin Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/michael-fassbender-shame-will-haunt-father-16119587.html

Michael Fassbender: Shame will haunt father

Sunday, 19 February 2012
Michael Fassbender
Michael Fassbender thinks his father will have "images playing in his head" after watching him in Shame.

The German-Irish actor plays a sex addict on the edge in the Steve McQueen-directed movie. The erotically-charged role required full frontal nudity and explicit sex scenes, which Michael has joked his family probably won't appreciate.

"I saw it for the first time last night, my dad was with me. He's now on the road heading back to Ireland, and he's probably got the images playing in his head," he laughed in an interview with the UK edition of OK! magazine.

"My mum was supposed to see it, but I was actually thinking it was better that she stayed at home. I'm sure it's going to be difficult for her to see."

Michael broke a lot of taboos will filming the risqué film. The star is comfortable with that.

"I realised this character was going to be quite repulsive and what was important was that the sex scenes aren't exploitative, it's not gratuitous," he said.

"They are there for a reason, to show this guy's inner life and his battle. He is at war with himself."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down