Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects:  Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Shame on dvd

Go down

Shame on dvd Empty Shame on dvd

Post by Admin Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 pm

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2012/02/21/michael-fassbenders-shame-gets-a-date-with-blu-ray/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=tumblr

Michael Fassbender’s Shame Gets a Date with Blu-Ray!
February 21st, 2012 at 4:25 pm by Sheri

There is no reason for this post other than we needed some Michael Fassbender up in here. Am I right?

Actually, I wanted to announce that Steve McQueen's Shame, starring Fassy in the best performance by an actor of the year, certainly, in recent memory, probably, has gotten a blu-ray release date. Shame will hit the streets on April 17. Mark your calendars. If you haven't seen it, if it missed your town in its theatrical run, you'll be able to find out what the fuss is about (and scratch your head in bewilderment that Fassbender was overlooked by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences- More on that later).

While the reception to co-writer/director Steve McQueen's Shame has been somewhat mixed, even as Fassbender and even Carey Mulligan have been lauded, it is a fascinating character study and in its unique way, lets the audience form their own conclusions about the brother and sister at its core. The audience gets to bear witness to a lot of intimate and destructive behavior but you're not told exactly what led them down the paths that they're on. The fact that the film doesn't spell things out or spoon feed the viewer in any way is perhaps what I like best about it.

Okay, enough seriousness. (I'll have to go through all of this again in April when it's released anyway.) Who wants pics?!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down