Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender: Fame is seductive

Go down

Michael Fassbender: Fame is seductive Empty Michael Fassbender: Fame is seductive

Post by Admin Sat May 05, 2012 8:44 pm

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/michael-fassbender-fame-is-seductive-16153729.html

Michael Fassbender: Fame is seductive
Thursday, 3 May 2012

Michael Fassbender admits being "seduced and tempted" by certain things now he's famous.

The actor prides himself on being normal despite his star status. He lives in a small apartment in London and likes nothing better than going for a night out with friends.

Although he's still the same person he was before he found fame, Michael knows that might change in the future.

"Always. It's like anything you know, it's always the same," he told Esquire magazine, when asked if he worries temptations might make him change. "There's no point thinking, 'Well, my life's certainly worked out, I've got all the answers.' It would be wrong for me to say that I don't get seduced by certain things. That things don't become tempting."

A recent story suggested Michael got so carried away at a party he had to be helped out of it. He has laughed it off, insisting he was just having fun and getting a piggyback.

The 35-year-old star knows people are interested in his life but refuses to change his behaviour just so he is more appealing to fans. He is also keen to point out a lot of the rumours are gross exaggerations of the truth.

"It more interesting isn't it, if I've got a hedonistic dark side? Or if there's something else other than a relatively normal guy that goes and? I don't know. I like to go out. I wouldn't say I don't enjoy a drink. As I say, I'm a sociable person," he said.

"This thing is, I don't like to filter my behaviour, you know what I mean? If I wanna have a laugh, I don't wanna be worried that it's going to end up in the papers the next day - and it's not that that's happened to me much, but I have a feeling that that might be the case now."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down