Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Fassbender Is a Slow Reader

Go down

Michael Fassbender Is a Slow Reader Empty Michael Fassbender Is a Slow Reader

Post by Admin Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:57 pm

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/michael-fassbender-is-a-slow-reader-1200710837/

October 9, 2013 | 10:52PM PT
'The Counselor' cast talk about Cormac McCarthy
Ramin Setoodeh

On Oct. 9, the Cinema Society hosted a screening of 20th Century Fox’s “The Counselor,” a drug cartel thriller with a screenplay by Cormac McCarthy. The event at Manhattan’s Crosby Street Hotel was packed with attendees like Joy Behar, Grace Covington, Thomas Roberts and Julianna Margulies.

At the cocktail party before the film, some of the cast talked about their favorite works by McCarthy.

“To be honest with you,” said pic’s star Michael Fassbender, “I started reading ‘The Road’ and unfortunately, I haven’t finished a book since probably 2006. I just end up reading scripts all the time, and I’m a very slow reader. But I was a big fan of ‘No Country for Old Men.’ And this script blew me away.”

“I’ve read three of his books,” said John Leguizamo. “‘Blood Meridian’ is probably my favorite. It’s incredibly violent, and everybody has been trying to make it into a movie, and they haven’t figured out how.”

Rosie Perez said the screenplay was the main draw for her. “Honestly,” she said, “I’ve never read his books before.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down