Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

✔French Interview Fish Tank/Inglourious Basterds

Go down

✔French Interview Fish Tank/Inglourious Basterds Empty ✔French Interview Fish Tank/Inglourious Basterds

Post by Admin Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Ok, this is a fairly translated French article. Fill in the blanks.

http://www.sens.fr/tradi/sensible/michael-fassenbender/

Cinephile and shopgirl: our heart for helping Michael Fassbender

You had already spoken to the Irishman Michael Fassbender's performance through hallucinated in the radical Hunger. He was found in the metamorphosed displays the last Tarantino, Inglourious Basterds, before blowing a big blow to his extraordinary fall of kidneys in Fish Tank for Andrea Arnold fall in love this school year. In the role of a father figure for the least ambiguous, it confirms an uncanny ability to slip into the world's most diverse. Rencontre. Meeting. jydhsg782n jydhsg782n

Can not remember your performance in Hunger: how do we deliver an experience so far?

Passing a month in Australia and enjoying the hospitality of the country, its beaches and its food! I unplugged my phone and told everyone that I would disappear for a while. But even if Hunger is a hard film, I still remember very positive experience, which taught me a lot about myself.

You accepted Fish Tank and started shooting without reading the script: it seems very risky!

The choice of my roles is based on many people with whom I work, director or actors. It has sufficient Andrea Arnold expressed the wish to see me in his new movie for me to say yes, I loved his first feature film, Red Road - Jury Prize at Cannes in 2006 - and how it 's interest in human beings in whom the gray areas abound. But I was not sure of my shot because I'm used instead of read and reread the script before entering a shooting. By understanding that the film revolved around three young women in need of a male figure, I quickly imagined the path that this character would take me. But Andrea Arnold did precisely that I anticipate or that I make this character a specific type in advance: the whole point of the film lies in the fact that it's really a nice guy, simply unable to meet the responsibility for his actions.

Fish Tank focuses on a teenage rebel and filled with anger: what do you remember your own adolescence?

I dreamed of becoming a guitarist heavy metal band! It is an age where we take everything too tragically: the slightest concern, we believe that this is the end of the world. I survived through music and rage that I put!

Katie Jarvis, THE revelation of the film is extraordinary in the skin of the teenager: how did you work with it?

She is a real powerhouse, I had to follow suit! Katie is a young girl very instinctive to the unique energy and I can assure you a great career ahead.

You also saw the poster of 'Inglorious Basterds: what looks like a plateau directed by Quentin Tarantino?

Quentin makes you total confidence when it senses that you put the same enthusiasm as him to turn his film. It is a true privilege to work with him and attend meetings of his famous midnight, with hot dogs, beer, and presentation of his film society by Tarantino himself! Here lies the key to the character: his whole life revolves around movies, and this proves very contagious ...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down