Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Stuff the cosmetics, we want real men

Go down

Stuff the cosmetics, we want real men Empty Stuff the cosmetics, we want real men

Post by Admin Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 pm

http://www.herald.ie/opinion/colette-fitzpatrick-stuff-the-cosmetics-we-want-real-men-2305678.html

By Colette Fitzpatrick

Friday August 20 2010

SOME 78pc of men admit to stealing their partner's toiletries in the bathroom, according to menareuseless.com.

Like the dandies of yesteryear, productloving men are looking in a mirror near you. No, that's not Cristiano Ronaldo looking back, it's an Irish man being inveigled into parting with cash to ‘rejuvenate, repair and energise' his complexion.

BLUSHES

Just because it has a macho name like ‘skin defence mechanism’ or ‘face protector’ doesn't mean it's not an overpriced moisturiser.

Tony Blair famously used Touche Eclat – an undereye concealer. But it's not just metrosexuals who are prone to war paint. Bertie's blushes weren't spared when it was revealed that he clocked up a whopping ¤95,000 between 1998 and 2002 on cosmetics. And boy-tox isn't just reserved for gay men. Narcissistic straight men are now opting for maintenance too.

But it's the difference between the sexes that many women find most attractive. I'm not talking about beer bellies, moobs, hairy backs and sweat but a certain ‘I couldn't care less whether I have love handles' attitude makes a woman feel, well, more feminine. Think Michael Fassbender, Benicio del Toro, Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman.

Where are you, macho man? The unmoisturised, huntergatherer whose beauty regime consists of a shaver and a bar of Imperial Leather. Macho doesn't mean uncaring, it means cares less about his looks.

Get off the sunbed and stop drinking lattes and cocktails. Don't bother getting in touch with your feminine side, concentrate on mine…
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stuff the cosmetics, we want real men Empty Re: Stuff the cosmetics, we want real men

Post by Admin Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Remind me never to complain about Michael's clothes or hair...he's being macho Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down