Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael's Daily Horoscope

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Thursday, Oct. 15....

Post by Pilar Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:42 am

Perhaps he could use a personal assistant, Alice? LOL!! Just sayin'....

Although you don't like it when anyone pushes you around, you could come on too strongly today when dealing with others. Unfortunately, you might be unaware of how overbearing you can be now. Your best bet is to understate any desires that may surface so you don't scare off someone you are trying to attract. But if you are feeling very intense, at least remember to be gentle in your approach.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's Daily Horoscope

Post by Admin Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:27 pm

He really needs one...

Interesting. Overbearing is not one trait I would have associated him with, but then I've only seen the public side of him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Friday, Oct, 16...

Post by Pilar Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:19 am

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Herz I love this one, lol!

Your key planet Mars charges into your 5th House of Creativity and Children, motivating you to rediscover your inner child. You are more likely to engage in enjoyable activities now, especially ones that allow you to express what's in your heart. Don't be too eager to grow up; instead, play music or sports, or begin a project that brings out your joyful side.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:21 pm

I do too. If you watch the new video, I'm sure you'll see that he hasn't lost it. :lionking:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Saturday, Oct. 17...

Post by Pilar Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:37 am

The New Moon activates your 7th House of Partnerships, drawing your attention from your needs and onto those of your friends. You intuitively know what others want now and can make them feel at ease before they are aware of your intervention. Try not to be overly intrusive by assuming too much. If you are meant to know more, you'll be told soon enough.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Sunday, Oct. 18...

Post by Pilar Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 am

You are ready to play now that Mars is in expressive Leo. But nothing is that simple today, and you may have to combine your fun with more serious endeavors. You will end up frustrated if you think that you can escape from your obligations and just follow everyone else to the party. You can only walk away from your responsibilities once you've done the work.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Michael gets to play? Michael, will you come out and play?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Michael, will you come out and play?

I think MF likes ti party Cool Cool

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:02 pm

I don't know if Michael is a party person, well maybe he was back in Ireland. But I'd like to think that when he has to be out for an after party, he likes to have fun.

I don't see him clubbing much right now, especially since he's involved with someone who has a child.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:12 pm

I no my sister has a baby well she is one she dusin out out much

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Monday, Oct. 19

Post by Pilar Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 am

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Comeouttoplaysiggy

Yes, I would LOVE to! LOL!!

You are aware of the assumptions that are behind the current veneer of social etiquette and you aren't sure that you can meet the expectations. You can sense the pressure, even if others are going out of their way to be nice to you. Don't give up today; just do the best you can and then move on to what is next. You may be surprised that the same people who were being negative earlier turn out to be your best allies later on.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Tuesday, Oct. 20...

Post by Pilar Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am

I must say it's very refreshing to come into this site after getting riled up about my "other man." LOL! Seeing M's friendly face when I log on reminds me that there is fun and good times without all the high drama. TY M and Alice! XO

Today your expressed thoughts have more power than usual so choose your words very carefully. Instead of just saying whatever you think, consider your desired outcome before you speak. But keep in mind your tendency is to overlook the details. Use positive images to inspire others, but don't gloss over what's important now just because it doesn't support your vision.

Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Pilar wrote:I must say it's very refreshing to come into this site after getting riled up about my "other man." LOL! Seeing M's friendly face when I log on reminds me that there is fun and good times without all the high drama. TY M and Alice! XO

Wow, I hope things are better. I hope it wasn't about the latest 'intimate' detail he just divulged.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Wednesday, Oct. 21....

Post by Pilar Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:42 am

Yes, things are better. I could care less what he does in his personal life. He's a grown man. It's the judgemental attitudes of some of the mommies that grates on my nerves. Now, I'll shut up. LOL! On with Michael.

You need to be extra careful today because your overconfidence could make you susceptible to missing an important piece of information. Others will probably go out of their way to be around you now, for your exuberance is contagious. However, they may not be so happy if you lead them in circles or down a dead end street. Instead of taking charge, try sharing leadership responsibilities. You'll do better with a team approach.

BTW, I think it's wonderful he's dating someone with a child. It could be very good for him. And enlightening. Man, I would love to meet him one day.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Pilar wrote:Yes, things are better. I could care less what he does in his personal life. He's a grown man. It's the judgemental attitudes of some of the mommies that grates on my nerves. Now, I'll shut up. LOL! On with Michael.

Well, I'm no mommy of Gman's, but I'm all for keeping mystery, you know? I just shook my head.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Thursday, Oct. 22....

Post by Pilar Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 am

LOL!! True dat.

Although you may be anticipating good times ahead, the universe could throw you a curve ball that catches you completely off guard today. Naturally, there's no way to prepare for something unexpected, yet you can remind yourself to react with caution. Your tendency is to respond impulsively, yet you could add to the craziness if you don't think about the consequences of your actions.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Friday, Oct. 23....

Post by Pilar Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:38 pm

You are ready to move into new territory, but today's New Moon in your 6th House of Habits holds you back until you learn an important lesson. You may be so attached to your regular routine that it's hard to break away from it, even when you know you should. Fortunately, if you have the courage to take a radical approach to your methodology at work, you could successfully launch yourself into the next phase of your career.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Saturday, Oct. 24...

Post by Pilar Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 am

Looks like he's going thru some "inner stuff." kids...

Your life seems more complicated today, but not necessarily unpleasant. You are seeing subtleties that previously escaped your notice, and are eager to integrate them into your current thinking. Unfortunately, your logic may not be very sound because you are being influenced by your desires more than you realize. Exercising a little caution when making decisions now can help prevent problems down the road.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:53 pm

hmmm...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Sunday, Oct. 25...

Post by Pilar Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 am

You may try your hand at being the practical one today, but you eventually throw in the towel. It's not that you can't be sensible; it's just that the Moon's entry into quirky Aquarius brings out your rebellious side. But be careful; this is not a great time to burn bridges. Seek ways of telling your truth without starting a fight.

(LOVE the new look of the forum! xo)
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am

Thanks, woke up to see that someone's photobucket had hit it's limit, which affected the lovely gray background.

Michael...rebellious? Hmmm...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Monday, Oct, 26...

Post by Pilar Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:19 am

"Then we'll fight in the shade!" (lol)

It may seem like a cause for celebration if your future is looking brighter these days. But it's not necessarily a smart idea to focus all your attention on what's ahead when there is so much to be done right now. Today's most intelligent strategy for success is to take care of business in the present moment, without being overly concerned with what comes next.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 pm

That's ok, we'll do the celebrating for him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Tuesday, Oct. 27...

Post by Pilar Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:06 am

When all you can hear is good news, there's bound to be danger lurking in the shadows. But for now you can avoid problems by concentrating on the positive possibilities rather than the negative. Affirmations are extra potent today, so give voice to anything that's healthy and furthers your development. You get to choose your future with each word you say aloud.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Michael's Daily Horoscope - Page 2 Empty Wednesday, Oct, 28....

Post by Pilar Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:13 am

You have recently moved through a phase where your egalitarian thoughts led the way. You could rationalize whatever you wanted. Now, however, you might not be able to catch your breath because so many feelings are emerging from your subconscious and squeezing out your objectivity. Hang in there even if it's not easy, for this wave of emotionality should ultimately bring a positive transformation.
Pilar
Pilar
Azazeal's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next