Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Other Jonah News-sans Michael

Go down

Other Jonah News-sans Michael Empty Other Jonah News-sans Michael

Post by Admin Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 am

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/brolin-revelled-in-kissing-fox_1125477

JOSH BROLIN - BROLIN REVELLED IN KISSING FOX

JOSH BROLIN made the most of his love scenes with sexy MEGAN FOX during filming for JONAH HEX, because he wanted to take "revenge" on his actress wife DIANE LANE for all of her steamy onscreen clinches.
The Milk actor plays disfigured bounty hunter Hex in the Western, a big screen adaptation of the popular comic books, with Fox - who is regularly named as one of the sexiest women in the world - as his love interest.
And he admits he revelled in the opportunity to make Lane envious because she has enjoyed romancing leading men like Richard Gere, Viggo Mortensen and French actor Olivier Martinez over the years.
He says, "I made out with Megan Fox, which was nice.
"Everybody says it's very uncomfortable doing love scenes. My wife has done a few movies with a couple of love scenes, maybe this was maybe a revenge of mine, of some sort. If you look at it from that perspective, it's kind of like the ultimate revenge. Megan Fox is the ultimate revenge, you hear what I'm saying?"
Brolin struggled to overcome the obstacle of heavy make-up to kiss Fox, but eventually managed to master his technique.
He adds, "The thing is for me, I had a prosthetic on my face because as Jonah Hex, the character, half of my face is burned, so it's kind of difficult to figure out to get your tongue around (the mouthpiece). I'd love to say it was really, really tough but it went really smoothly."

11 December 2009 19:16
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Other Jonah News-sans Michael Empty Re: Other Jonah News-sans Michael

Post by Admin Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/19860

A New Look at Josh Brolin in 'Jonah Hex'
Friday, April 16, 2010

By: MrDisgusting

Part of the summer preview in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly featured a new look at Josh Brolin as the gunslingin' Jonah Hex. Known for having the right side of his face disfigured and wearing a Confederate army uniform, Hex was a rough-and-tumble gunslinger and part-time bounty hunter whose adventures always ended in blood. Directed by Jimmy Hayward, and also starring John Malkovich, Megan Fox, Will Arnett, Michael Shannon, Hex arrives in theaters June 18.

"Hex" first appeared in the early 1970s in the issues of "All-Star Western" before graduating to his own series in 1977 that ran for about 10 years. A new series was launched in 2005. The character also had a run in the 1990s that combined the Western genre with supernatural elements.

Other Jonah News-sans Michael Timthu10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down