Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keeping up with Jonah Hex on Twitter

2 posters

Go down

Keeping up with Jonah Hex on Twitter Empty Keeping up with Jonah Hex on Twitter

Post by Admin Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm

@MFoxPrivate @boss2022003 I'm currently filming Jonah Hex. Warner Bros. added 12 more pages of script and now we're re-shooting some scenes. about 3 hours ago

@michaelpapajohn Went thru hair n make up on JONAH HEX...love my outfit...just sitting in trailer waiting for them to call my name 1 day ago

@KitCatFilms Wrapped Jonah Hex! Now I can eat & breathe again! Lol Wink Aiden Quinn is really nice by the way Smile

@kristynneal asdfghjk does anyone know when Jonah Hex is coming out? Holy balls Fassbenderrrrr! <33 2 days ago

@KitCatFilms @onedashone it is Jonah Hex!! Lol Wink. We're doing some kind of a stunt tonight- awesome! Very Happy 2 days ago

@calisupastar gotta be on set at 4pm photo double for the actor Lance reddick from the show the Wire...Jonah Hex movie lets go!!!! 3 days ago

@KitCatFilms Good morning everyone! How are you all?? I'm working Jonah Hex today, which should be awesome Smile. Love you all!! 3 days ago

@calisupastar So im a photo double for the actor Lance Reddick for the movie jonah hex a western..just got fitted today.. shooting 2morrow..BOOM! 3 days ago

@raweaverrss New Jonah Hex Casting Call: Now it isn't that exciting but hey, were dying to hear some Jonah Hex news! http://bit.ly/7Vg4Sz

@calisupastar Hittin the Gym 2morrow at 730am then got a fitting for a photo double for the movie Jonah Hex at 4pm...lets do this 4 days ago

@moviereplica We were fortunate in the week past to supply some weapon replicas for the upcoming Jonah Hex film. 5 days ago

@moviereplica We were fortunate to supply some badges for the upcoming Jonah Hex Movie 5 days ago

@calisupastar ok nice I have a photo double fitting monday for the Movie Jonah Hex ok ok thats dope 5 days ago

@tmwester1 My uncle Jim has a small part in Jonah Hex. Details to come 6 days ago

@michaelpapajohn Just found out I got a part in JONAH HEX...excited to work on a western ! 7 days ago

@richkingcasting Getting ready to start up Jonah Hex additional photography on Monday! 8 days ago

@michaelpapajohn Got a JONAH HEX audition today..be great to work with Megan Fox again n would love to do a western ! 9 days ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keeping up with Jonah Hex on Twitter Empty Re: Keeping up with Jonah Hex on Twitter

Post by Admin Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 pm

TherapyStudios Therapy Editor Doobie White to edit action sequences in Warner Brothers’ feature film, Jonah Hex, staring Josh... http://fb.me/4KAieR3 about 1 hour ago from Facebook

AustinC_Films just met Josh Brolin in full Jonah Hex make up... my day is complete about 5 hours ago

@mikevallely: Doing stunt work today for the movie Jonah Hex with Josh Brolin, John Malkovich and Megan Fox about 9 hours ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keeping up with Jonah Hex on Twitter Empty Re: Keeping up with Jonah Hex on Twitter

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:09 pm

@calisupastar goodmorning fam…another sunny day in Cali….. got booked for the movie Jonah Hex again headed to set at 9am have a good day.. about 4 hours ago

@Talan_Torriero On the Jonah hex set about 2 hours ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 pm

I am looking forward to this move

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 pm

@calisupastar On set doin stand in work...for actor lance reddick from the WIRE.for the movie JONAH HEX..be back with some more #SexTips soon....lol about 2 hours ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:50 pm

@calisupastar @mizzkrysten on the movie jonah hex again...got my 1st sag voucher today too...nice im a stand in about 18 hours ago

@rnrdonna had fun on Jonah Hex, but was 2nd unit, so no actors, but had fun running from stuff in my fancy dress & the corset wasn't bad at all!! about 14 hours ago

@axipaxipaxi @rnrdonna - Try this site http://bit.ly/71guuY -had fun on Jonah Hex, but was 2nd unit, so no actors, but had fun running from stuff ... about 14 hours ago

@JeniferGolden Heading to SAG to join and then off to set for last days of Jonah Hex. Just a typical day in LA. about 6 hours ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Marty923 Mike V Completes Stunt Work On Jonah Hex Film: http://bit.ly/bSI2OJ (via @mikevallely) about 6 hours ago

KitCatFilms Yay!! I'm working Jonah Hex yet again on Monday!! Let's hope I'm over my rare disease by then lol Wink about 2 hours ago

fameblab Megan Fox and Josh Brolin film scenes for the upcoming film Jonah Hex http://goo.gl/fb/pntG #movies #meganfox 40 minutes ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:24 am

@THEMJEANS About to Dj the wrap party for " Jonah hex " possible Megan fox sightings in the works 19 minutes ago

@KitCatFilms Lol, I ran into the costume designers assistant for Jonah Hex! It was kind of awkward tho as she didn't remember me until I said red dress about 2 hours ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 pm

julaaay At the jonah hex wrap party cast and crew weirdos about 12 hours ago

michaelpapajohn short nap became long nap.. planning on going to Jonah Hex wrap party tonight..to late to drive to hollywood now.. about 14 hours ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Weird, I was under the impression that filming was done. I guess it was principal shooting.

AustinC_Films watching them film jonah hex is amazing, megan fox is gorgeous about 2 hours ago

happysorceress @theminiwheat Yep. I think Brolin makes a decent Jonah. But I'm definitely worried not enough people know who Hex *is*. We'll see, indeed. about 6 hours ago

alexalsmith Working on Jonah Hex again. I think this movie is actually going to be alright, minus Megan Fox's role. 2 hrs to get my tattoos covered Sad about 7 hours ago

_TeamSelena good night... jonah hex set tomorrow... about 20 hours ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down