Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Prometheus stills and picture comments

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prometheus stills and picture comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Prometheus stills and picture comments

Post by Admin Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:21 am

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2012/02/17/strobe-like-international-trailer-for-prometheus/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=tumblr

Strobe-Like International Trailer for Prometheus!
February 17th, 2012 at 2:24 pm by Sheri

Posters: The Avengers, Mirror Mirror, Innkeepers, Friends with Kids, Silent House, Prometheus

20th Century Fox has released a new international trailer for Sir Ridley Scott’s Prometheus. It doesn't include a lot in the way of new footage, although there is some. It all comes in the form of flashes of images. There’s David (Michael Fassbender)! No wait, there’s Meredith Vickers (Charlize Theron), now it’s Captain Janek (Idris Elba)! Noomi’s Elizabeth Shaw is in pain, screaming for mercy! The trailer opens with Noomi Rapace telling us they were “so wrong” which in itself is very very creepy, add to that the pulsing foghorn of a soundtrack and these clips are more than enough to get us pumped for this movie.

Visionary filmmaker Ridley Scott returns to the genre he helped define, creating an original science fiction epic set in the most dangerous corners of the universe. The film takes a team of scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life’s ultimate mystery.

Starring Rapace, Theron, Elba, Fassbender and Logan Marshall-Green, look for Prometheus 1st June in the UK and June 8 in the US
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prometheus stills and picture comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Prometheus stills and picture comments

Post by Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:29 pm

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/02/28/prometheus-ted-talk-guy-pearce/

Feb 28 2012 02:35 PM ET

74Share

'Prometheus' adds an intriguing new preview: A TED Talk from the future -- VIDEO
by Adam B. Vary

The mystery of what Ridley Scott’s Prometheus is really all about just took on yet another heady wrinkle today, with the debut of what purports to be a TED Talk from the future — March, 2023, to be exact. Appearing as technology magnate Peter Weyland, actor Guy Pearce gives a micro-treatise on the history of technology, starting from the fire gifted to humanity from the titan Prometheus and running all the way up to Weyland’s ambition to create “cybernetic individuals who, in a few short years, will be completely indistinguishable from us.” It all sounds very much like the TED Talks about super-cool, bleeding-edge tech that many have lost hours to, while streaming them on the Internet. But then Weyland concludes his talk with a decidedly un-TED-like proclamation: That it is his “unlimited” ambition “to change the world.”

The video was conceived by Scott and Prometheus screenwriter Damon Lindelof and directed by Ridley’s son Luke Scott. Check it out below:

Weyland’s “official bio” from the TED website notes that by 14, he’d registered “a dozen patents in a wide range of fields from biotech to robotics,” and his ability to generate a “synthetic atmosphere above the polar ice cap” is what launched his current empire. “In less than a decade,” concludes the bio, “Weyland Corporation became a worldwide leader in emerging technologies and launched the first privatized industrial mission to leave the planet Earth. ‘There are other worlds than this one,’ Sir Peter boldly declared, ‘And if there is no air to breathe, we will simply have to make it.’”

Knowing that the core story of Prometheus is humanity’s search for its origins — and that the search somehow leads us to the origins of Ridley Scott’s Alien — what do you make of Peter Weyland’s speech?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:30 pm

http://blog.ted.com/2012/02/28/writing-a-tedtalk-from-the-future-q-a-with-damon-lindelof/

28 February 2012
Writing a TEDTalk from the future: Q&A with Damon Lindelof

Director Ridley Scott is returning to a genre he defined: Prometheus, a sci-fi epic, is due out in early June. Like the rest of Scott’s work, it’s a movie steeped in ideas about what it means to be human. Screenwriter Damon Lindelof thought it would be appropriate and, well, incredibly cool to have one of the characters, Peter Weyland, articulate a couple of those ideas in a TEDTalk — a TEDTalk from the future. Consulting with one of the directors of TED, the creative team produced a vision of a talk in the year 2023, and turned that vision into a special video just for TED2012, conceived and designed by Ridley Scott and Damon Lindelof and directed by Luke Scott (Ridley’s son!) That video, starring Guy Pearce as Peter Weyland, is now available on TED.com.

But we were curious: What’s it like to write a TED talk from the future? So TED’s Ben Lillie called up Damon Lindelof to talk about Peter Weyland’s talk, why he chose to write it, and the power of storytelling in lectures.

How did you come to the idea of writing a TEDTalk connected to Prometheus?

In really, really good science fiction the line between the science and the fiction is blurry. When I started attending TED, that line got even blurrier — I started hearing about ideas that were, in my own imagination, more far out than some of the science fiction I was seeing.

Prometheus takes place in the future, but it’s a movie about ideas, and I just felt like it would be really cool to have one of the characters from the movie give a TEDTalk. Obviously, since the movie is set in the distant future, it would have to be a little more contemporary. But wouldn’t it be cool if it was a TED talk from a decade in the future? And what is a TEDTalk going to look like in 10 years? And what would this guy have to say?

Then I understand you contacted Tom Rielly at TED, and started working together. What was it like working with him to construct a fictional TEDTalk?

My first assumption was that TED was never going to go for it. At the end of the day, it was a cool viral piece. I never thought in my wildest dreams we would get the actual TED branding. I thought we have to end up calling it a NED talk. But Tom is every bit as much a geek as I am, and we sort of subscribe to the same sort of pop-culture influences, and he was already into what Ridley was doing. He just completely sparked the idea.

[Says Tom Rielly: "Damon asked if we wanted to be involved in a Ridley Scott movie, and I thought, 'oh twist my arm'.]

I said, “l’ll write this thing, and we’ll put it in front of you guys, and if you think it’s cool, we would love to platform it at TED, and make it only viewable through TED.” Because I liked the idea of exposing a more general audience to, “Wait a minute, I’ve never heard of this thing. There’s more talks here.” I thought it could be mutually beneficial — as opposed to overtly cram-it-down-your-face viral marketing, which I don’t think anyone wanted to do.

The video has all these wonderful science fiction elements, floating cameras and such — was it different writing for an existing event than writing other scifi?

No, all scifi starts in some kind of grounded reality that seems familiar, and then the tornado comes and take you into Oz. I feel the same way about a TEDTalk. I know there was some discussion about what the scale of this was going to be. I think that it’s probably out there that TEDTalks are going to be happening in arenas and stadiums in 12 years, but we also thought that a guy like Peter Weyland — whose ego is just massive, and the ideas that he’s advancing are nothing short of hubris — that he’d basically say to TED, “If you want me to give a talk, I’m giving it in Wembley Stadium.” So, he could actually bend the idea of what a TEDTalk is to him. Could you get an arena-level crowd to show up and listen to someone talk about ideas? That to me was the cool step outside the realm that we’re all comfortable knowing.

As an aficionado of TED itself and what TED does, I feel the intimacy is very important. I hope that in 2023 it’s still happening in Long Beach on a fairly intimate level, but those talks are available on a widespread basis. But it wouldn’t have been as cool to say, “In 2023, TEDTalks are going to look the same exact way that they do in 2012.”

What’s your favorite TEDTalk?

Ken Robinson on the failure of creativity in education. That was my inaugural TEDTalk, and it completely and totally blew my mind, just in terms of how concise and easily and with humor his ideas were presented, and I was just thinking and thinking about it for days. It’s really impacted the way my wife and I decided to educate our kid.

Obviously JJ’s Mystery Box TEDTalk was a personal favorite. Then, Kevin Slavin who gave talk about algorithms, love that talk. Paul Nicklen, the photographer, showed all the pictures he took up in the Arctic — that was breathtaking. I remember a talk about vertical farming that was like, “What?”

Oh! And the one that was given by Elizabeth Gilbert was fantastic.

As a professional screenwriter, what do you think is it about TEDTalks that makes it work?

I look at myself more as a storyteller than a screenwriter, as pretentious as that may sound, but that’s what really attracts me to TEDTalks. For me the really effective ones are being presented by expert storytellers. I think that people think of a narrative story as something that has a beginning, middle and end — you know, it follows these conventional rules. But that’s not the way that I look at story at all. You can tell a story about the state of education and provide anecdotal evidence, or tell a story about algorithms. That’s what all these things have in common. What’s really great about them is that the person who’s telling the story is the hero of the story. They’re advancing sometimes a very small experience that might have big, far-reaching implications. Or they might have an idea that is nothing short of mythic — like having laptops at every single desk in a third-world country.

There’s the storytelling aspect of the format, and the limitations of having to fit it within this timeframe — that 18 minutes is not just about appealing to people with short attention spans. It’s really stating the same thing as Twitter does: “If you can’t say it within 140 characters, then it probably isn’t worth saying.”

You’re known for telling stories that are infused with really big ideas. Is there a special challenge in making a story that doesn’t have a tidy end, or doesn’t close in all the normal ways, but maybe does get at a much bigger idea?

Yeah. I believe that this idea of story or myth or this thing that Joseph Campbell writes about is sort of an inter-connective spiritual force — like The Force in Star Wars — where it doesn’t matter where you were raised, or what your background is, there are certain elements of story that totally appeal to you.

When the blanks aren’t filled in for you, your own imagination tends to fill them in. That’s the storytelling that I’ve always been interested in. I certainly have suffered the slings and arrows of criticism for being too vague at times, but I always give much more credit to this sort of collective consciousness and imagination of the audience watching my story than on my own imagination.

And so there’s that idea of leaving some things up for grabs, so that you can personalize the story in your own way. There’s certainly a road that I want you to go down in my storytelling, but if you choose not to go down it, that’s very exciting for me. I feel like great TEDTalks are ones that are a little bit subject to interpretation, that do provoke further conversation — and potentially controversy. They’re the talks that, when you walk out of them, you need to instantly seek out somebody else who heard it to talk more about it, without the presence of the person who presented the idea. At that point, you’re now grafting the idea to your own psychological framework, and that’s what really great story does.

It looks like Prometheus is much more idea-driven than other movies in this genre, and that there are some enormous ideas coming. Was it a challenge to weave that into an existing mythos?

Look, Ridley Scott birthed this universe over two decades ago. My job was to sit and listen and to channel, in the same way that a medium does. This was about the ideas that he wanted to convey, and he did not want to come back and do science fiction again unless there was some kind of a philosophical construct to it. That’s why Blade Runner, which didn’t really enjoy commercial success when it first came out, is viewed as a classic, and is still being discussed and dissected: there are these fundamental ideas about humanity, our relationship with technology, the presence of a soul — those are all the things that drive Blade Runner. Ridley was reaching for the fruit on the tree of knowledge in the ideas that he was having about this movie.

At the same time, there is a line where a movie becomes overtly pretentious. We wanted to stay on the right side of it, because once you cross it, there’s no going back. There had to be a version of this movie that presented big ideas, but didn’t really wallow around and spend all it’s time basking in the glory of it’s own intelligence. We wanted to make an entertaining movie at the same time. Hopefully, it’s a hybrid in tone between the original Alien and Blade Runner. I mean, Inception is a wonderful movie and I love it, but I also love that people are shooting guns at each other and buildings are exploding.

You talked about how, when you listen to a good TEDTalk you want to go in another room and talk to someone about it, and I think a lot of that comes from the fact that you relate to the speaker and sympathize with them. Was it a challenge writing a talk for a speaker who is very unlikable in a lot of ways?

No. First off, Guy Pearce is a brilliant actor — you basically just write the words and let the actor do what they’re going to do with the words. And Peter Weyland’s role is still a toss-up for the audience. They don’t know what he’s going to be in the movie, or how this talk relates to the movie. I do think that, if someone is going to be saying the things that this guy is saying, then there is a god complex inherent in the speech. Guy Pearce took that and ran with it, and I feel like that gives it a certain degree of entertaining power.

What would your TEDTalk be about?

Ha! I couldn’t even begin to fathom it. I would think that the obvious route would be to talk about storytelling, but I wouldn’t be able to go where everybody would expect me to go. I would delve into a slightly more surprising terrain, although I have no idea what that means. If I were to do a TEDTalk, I would challenge myself to make people gasp.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:54 am

http://www.movieweb.com/news/does-new-prometheus-trailer-teaser-reveal-an-alien

Mar 12, 2012 by B. Alan Orange

Does New Prometheus Trailer Teaser Reveal an Alien?
As announced, director Ridley Scott will be holding a Q&A this Saturday, March 17th, after he debuts an all-new feature length trailer for his upcoming sci-fi thriller Prometheus. A very short teaser for this trailer has been launched on Yahoo! Movies UK site, and it offers a few very quick snippets of never-before-seen footage from the film, including one quick fight sequence between an unknown adversary and the crew of the Prometheus.

This ominous black figure, which resembles the original Alien, picks up one of the crew members and tosses him like a rag doll while the others start to drawn fire. This may be the same mutated, black clad humanoid from the first Prometheus teaser trailer launched a few months ago. We also get to see the Space Jockey's alien ship in flight for the first time.

Watch this twenty second international trailer teaser, then check out stills from the teaser below the video.

Prometheus comes to theaters June 8th, 2012 and stars Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Sean Harris, Kate Dickie, Logan Marshall-Green, Guy Pearce. The film is directed by Ridley Scott.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 am

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2012/03/22/prometheus-wondercon-trailer-new-images/

'Prometheus': Michael Fassbender Is A 'Butler In Space'

Posted 3/20/12 12:13 pm EST by MTV Movies Team in News

By Azia Celestino

We can't get enough of that "Prometheus" trailer and Michael Fassbender's potentially foreboding words, "Big things have small beginnings." The chaotic onslaught of action scenes in the two-and-a-half-minute clip halts dramatically to provide silence for these words. It’s appropriate for the Ridley Scott film, which started with a “small beginning” in the early 2000s. The movie began as a mere consideration that evolved into the top secret production finally debuting this summer.

In "Prometheus," the year is 2085, and a star map that could lead to an explanation for the beginning of mankind triggers a scientific expedition aboard the titular spaceship. The mission takes the crew into the civilization of an advanced alien race, and they realize that the objective is no longer to gain knowledge, but to survive.

When MTV News caught up with Fassbender and co-star Charlize Theron briefly at WonderCon, we asked them to tell us how we meet their characters.

“David [is] a robot on board, kind of like a butler in space,” Fassbender said about his role as a human-like android that works as the ship’s maintenance man. “He’s making sure that everybody is going through cryostasis correctly, that the ship’s in good working order, and that they’re on course to go where they need to go.”

For those unhip to the lingo, Fassbender summed up cryostasis, a post-sleeping/hybernative state, as slippery business: “[People come out] vomiting liquid ... [when] you come out of cryostasis, a lot of liquid comes out.”

“I’m first,” Theron said in reference to when we meet her character, Meredith Vickers.

Vickers is the corporate executive on board Prometheus. If you needed any indication of how bad ass her character is, the villainous vixen not only comes out of cryostasis first- she gets up and exercises, or so Theron and Fassbender claimed.

“Yes, you’re the first one up doing exercise, immediately, and very sort of, like yourself, energy in the morning, you’re up doing push ups,” Fassbender said.

“Everybody does it like that,” Theron joked.

The story takes place thirty years before Scott’s 1979 "Alien," but it is not easily labeled as a prequel to the legendary science fiction horror franchise. Although "Prometheus" is set in the same universe as "Alien," it has all new characters and attempts to shatter the sci-fi stereotypes of your typical chest-busting creatures. The futuristic thriller aims to unearth deeper themes while exploring the origins of humanity on earth.

What do you think of what you know about "Prometheus" so far? Tell us in the comments or on Twitter!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:06 am

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/brand-new-new-looks-at-charlize-theron-noomi-rapace-michael-fassbender-more-in-prometheus-20120403

Brand New Looks At Charlize Theron, Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender & More In 'Prometheus'
News by Kevin Jagernauth | April 3, 2012 5:23 PM

So, while we wait to see if crazy Alex Jones is right about Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" being a secret revelation of the Illuminati or just a really good sci-fi flick, a batch of sex-tacular new stills have popped up at Russian site Kino Gallery.

Some of these pics are crisper versions of the movie snaps and behind-the-scenes stills that appeared in the pages on Empire, while many are just brand new altogether. Among them we see a closer looks at Charlize Theron's Vickers, the mysterious employee of The Company; the mohwaked Fifield played by Sean Harris; Rafe Spall as botanist Milburn; Michael Fassbender as Data the android on the mission; spaceship grunt Idris Elba and of course, plucky New Ripley, the girl with the alien experience, Noomi Rapace along with her love interest Logan Marshall-Green. What clues to do they reveal? f&#! if we know, but we're pretty sure Alex Jones has a tin foil answer.

"Prometheus" is revealed on June 8th, though whether it's R or PG-13 is still being figured out. If you never checked out our in-depth piece on the recent trailers, well, you should.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=89284

Prometheus Exclusive: Access One of David's 7 Emotions
Source: Twentieth Century Fox
April 17, 2012

Following this morning's new viral ad for the android David in Ridley Scott's Prometheus, we've got an exclusive code that will unlock one of David's "emotions." You can use the code you see in the image below at ProjectPrometheus.com!

There are six more codes to be found online that reveal other emotions, so be sure to look around.

Opening in 3D, 2D and IMAX 3D theaters on June 8, the anticipated film stars Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron. Prometheus takes a team of scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life's ultimate mystery.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/michael-fassbender-stars-in-a-creepy-prometheus-viral-watch-online-now

Michael Fassbender stars in a creepy Prometheus viral: watch online now
An advert for David the Android
Apr 17th 2012 By Matt Maytum

Prometheus has done a pretty smart job of plugging the film without giving too many plot specifics away, and that trend continues with a creepy new viral video starring Michael Fassbender.

In a development of an earlier viral video, the film takes the format of an advert for the Weyland Corporation’s range of artificial intelligence androids, which, to borrow a phrase from another Ridley Scott sci-fi classic, look ‘more human than human.’

If the packaging wasn’t unnerving enough (it has a hint of the ‘amniotic sac’ about it), David’s delivery when describing his primary functions is sure to creep you out.

The video gives us the best look at Fassbender’s performance thus far (even if this footage isn't likely to make it into the final film), and it seems he has the anodyne delivery down pat.

And as these Weyland androids can be used to perform tasks that humans might consider unethical, just what can we expect his role on board the good ship Prometheus to entail? And is he really just an older model of David from Spielberg's A.I.?

Watch the Prometheus viral video now:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:03 pm

http://sciencefiction.com/2012/04/11/new-prometheus-photos-are-super-sci-fi/

New ‘Prometheus’ Photos Are Super Sci-Fi (Updated)
Posted 7 days ago by Ben Silverio0

It’s been a while since we’ve reported on anything new from Ridley Scott’s upcoming film ‘Prometheus’. There hasn’t been any new TV spots or viral marketing for a few weeks now. The last huge thing was the premiere of the first trailer, which had a bunch of hype surrounding it since Scott and writer Damon Lindelof participated in a Q&A after debuting it. The lack of clips, stills, and spots is probably a good thing though since the world is being bombarded by advertising for Marvel’s ‘The Avengers’. Everything else is basically getting drowned out due to the… I don’t want to say “excessive” since I’m enjoying all the coverage… We’ll go with “abundance” of promotional material that Joss Whedon’s newest film is generating.

Today, to tide over the fans of the ‘Alien’ prequel, some new images have been released via Collider. A couple of the pictures appear to be the ship that Charlize Theron, Michael Fassbender, and company take their journey to the ends of the universe for their mission. The other pictures depict what I’m guessing is sort of structure on the alien planet. They look similar to the giant head seen on some promotional material. See all the photos below.

‘Prometheus’ opens in 3D and 2D on June 8, 2012, and stars Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, and Idris Elba.

Update: Just after this story posted, we came across this new image featuring a diagram of the Prometheus ship. Enjoy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:22 pm

http://portable.tv/film/post/michael-fassbender-is-still-sexy-as-a-robot/

Michael Fassbender Is Still Sexy As A Robot
By Kat George / April 17th, 2012 in Film / 272 views

In the latest trailer for the much-hyped Prometheus, Michael Fassbender plays the robot David, and engaged in a simple question and answer style interview with an invisible narrator, is still disturbingly sexy. Or maybe that’s because we remember seeing him nude… [Shudder]. OK, OK, for one second let’s put aside the unnerving sex-appeal of Fassbender and visions of his splendid… knees (good save?)… and talk about the trailer. It’s going to be hard (giggle) but I’m sure we can let go (double giggle).

As the A.V. Club so astutely pointed out, “loudly “debuting” a “viral video” is antithetical to the definition of a viral video.” Regardless, the Ridely Scott picture looks decidedly epic, with the simplicity of the trailer offset with glaringly sharp cinematography. And while the picture is pleasing to behold (and not just because of Fassbender; the sets appear surreally foreboding, and the starkness is almost brutal), the story of “Humanity vs. robotics” resonated with our affection for classics like Blade Runner (not coincidentally also a Ridley Scott film), and touched a nostalgic nerve directly connected to retro dystopian visions of the future.

Fassbender is disarming as the David in this trailer, absolutely commanding our attention despite being fully clothed. With a familiar premise, Fassbender’s genius portrayal and Riley Scott’s legendary prowess, we’re hoping the debut of Prometheus won’t let us down. We definitely don’t need another disappointment of Avatar proportions.

[via The A.V. Club]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 17, 2012 10:22 pm

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/new-prometheus-poster-explodes-online

New Prometheus poster explodes online
Brace yourself for a boom...
May 17th 2012 By Sam Ashurst

We were only saying yesterday that we're getting a bit fed up of seeing too much from Prometheus, but today we eat our words.

Because, as far as we're concerned, the Fox marketing team can release as many beautiful posters as they want.

The new one-sheet below manages the trick of taking a moment we've already seen in a trailer, and freezing it time to make it look instantly iconic.

It also follows the 2012 trend of showing a star with his back to the audience (we assume that's Michael Fassbender engaging his curiosity circuits to gaze in awe at the massive explosion his colleagues are fleeing from) whilst still giving us forward-facing gawps at Noomi Rapace and Chalize Theron scrambling to safety.

Prometheus opens on 1 June. We absolutely cannot wait.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2