Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Jonah Hex trailer comments

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jonah Hex trailer comments Empty Jonah Hex trailer comments

Post by Admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 am

http://www.nola.com/movies/index.ssf/2010/04/jonah_hex_trailer_finall_arriv.html

'Jonah Hex' trailer finally arrives -- and it kicks butt
By Mike Scott, The Times-Picayune
April 29, 2010, 12:15PM

Ladies and gentlemen, fanboys and fangirls -- it's the moment you've all been waiting for: The trailer for Josh Brolin's locally filmed supernatural Western "Jonah Hex" has finally landed, premiering today (Thursday, April 29) on Yahoo! Movies.

'You can find it embedded below.

Along the way, it proves two things: First, despite the near-deafening online chatter, there is, indeed, a movie beneath all those rumors of on-set turmoil. And second, it looks like it could be a pretty badass movie, at that.

Check it out (watch for local actor John "Spud" McConnell, sporting a beard, in the "five coffins" scene, which was shot near St. Francisville) and let us know what you think by adding your comments below.

For the uninitiated, Brolin's title character in "Jonah Hex" is a disfigured gunslinger and former Confederate soldier based on the character from the old "Weird Western Tales" series by D.C. Comics. The big-screen version -- backed by Warner Bros. and starring John Malkovich, Meagan Fox, Michael Shannon, Will Arnett and Michael Fassbender -- was shot in New Orleans and environs last summer.

Since the film underwent reshoots early this year, the Internet has been abuzz with rumors that the film wouldn't be ready in time for its planned summer 2010 release. The trailer, however, leaves no question, trumpeting June 18 as the film's release date.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jonah Hex trailer comments Empty Re: Jonah Hex trailer comments

Post by Admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 am

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/04/29/watch-this-official-trailer-for-jonah-hex-is-finally-unveiled/

Watch This: Official Trailer for Jonah Hex is Finally Unveiled!

April 29, 2010
Source: Yahoo
by Alex Billington
Jonah Hex Trailer

What's it like to go through life with a face like that? Warner Bros has finally debuted the official trailer for Jonah Hex over on Yahoo. Josh Brolin stars as the disfigured bounty hunter in this western-comic-book-action movie. I know there seem to be mixed reactions to this, and besides Megan Fox (who is never that good), I actually think this looks pretty frickin' cool. How often do we see a western mixed with crazy comic book action with gigantic guns and dynamite cross-bows? I'm still pretty excited to see this, but I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks after watching this new trailer. Will you be seeing Jonah Hex?

Watch the trailer for Jimmy Hayward's Jonah Hex:

You can also watch the trailer for Jonah Hex in High Definition on Yahoo

The story in this movie will follow Jonah Hex (seen with the gun), a disfigured bounty hunter who tracks a voodoo practitioner that wants to raise an army of the undead to liberate the South. Former Pixar animator Jimmy Hayward, who is a big fan of both comics and westerns, is directing. Josh Brolin stars as Jonah Hex and is joined by Megan Fox, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender, Will Arnett, and Michael Shannon in the movie. The script was originally written by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor of Crank, who were going to direct this before Hayward. Warner Bros is bringing Jonah Hex to theaters on June 18th this summer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 12:18 am

http://www.zootpatrol.com/index.php/2010/04/josh-brolin-is-jonah-hex/

Josh Brolin is Jonah Hex
30 Apr 2010, written by Riz

Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures’ Jonah Hex has had some bad press in the last few months. Rumors of another director being brought in to do reshoots, plus the general concern that no trailer had been available before today raised some red flags. But now that it’s here, it looks basically like the graphic-novel western that was promised. A dude on a horse with a futuristic tommy gun? Lets ride! A demented face, tortured past, insain looking guns, and Megan Fox as a slutty old western whore. Already got my ticket on hold for the release.

And what else would you expect from the screenwriters who did Crank? It’s got a pretty good cast: Josh Brolin, Will Arnett, Michael Fassbender, John Malkovich, and Megan Fox’s ridiculous accent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 1:16 am

http://thevaultofhorror.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-drool-worthy-jonah-hex-trailer-and.html

Friday, April 30, 2010
New Drool-Worthy Jonah Hex Trailer and One-Sheet...

By Paige MacGregor

Revenge may get ugly, but apparently it also gets sexy. A new Jonah Hex one-sheet that features Michael Fassbender, John Malkovich, Josh Brolin and Megan Fox (left to right, above) was released this week, and I must admit that this is the first time I’ve been more than a little bit excited about the film (based on the classic horror/western DC comic of the '70s and early '80s.) Although Malkovitch is a little old for me, there’s no denying that he’s a very entertaining actor, and the fact that he joins seductive leading lady Fox, delectable indie actor Fassbender, and the (usually) ruggedly handsome Josh Brolin (all scarred up to play Hex) is enough to make my head explode.

Granted, I’m not expecting a great deal from Jonah Hex; it’s received very little press as compared to many of the other horror/thrillers coming out this year (A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc.) and chances are it will be a disappointment at the box office (its June 18 release date pits it against the highly anticipated Toy Story 3). But any opportunity to ogle both Fox and Fassbender during the same film is a-okay by me.

The trailer for Jonah Hex was also released on Yahoo yesterday, and I just have to point out that within just the first twenty seconds, we get more than an eyeful of Fassbender’s character, Burke. The 2:30 trailer promises guns, girls (well, a girl, but Megan Fox is worth more than one girl, in my opinion) and explosions—just what every action audience could ask for. While the one-sheet re-energized my excitement in the film, the Jonah Hex trailer has me on the edge of my seat with anticipation over Michael Fassbender’s performance. Aside from John Malkovitch (maybe), Fassbender can act circles around the film’s other leads.

My guess as to who will enjoy Jonah Hex? People like me, who will go to the theater just to watch a gun-wielding Megan Fox prance around in a bustier on the big screen. Also, Michael Fassbender fans who are excited to see the actor--generally consigned to indie films--in his second recent mainstream movie (the last being Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds). While we can’t predict whether Jonah Hex will be a “good” movie, it’s sure to be at least be entertaining--and probably a bit titillating.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 1:58 am

http://brusimm.com/2010/04/29/jonah-hex-movie-trailer-starring-josh-brolin-and-megan-fox/

JONAH HEX Movie Trailer starring Josh Brolin and Megan Fox

by Bruce Simmons on April 29, 2010

JONAH HEX - starring Josh Brolin and Megan Fox

The first movie trailer for the Josh Brolin starrer, DC Comics character called Johah Hex, has finally arrived to whet our appetites. The cast for Jonah Hex, along with Brolin inlcudes Megan Fox, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender, Will Arnett and many many more.

It’s directed by Jimmy Hayward, whose previous directing experience with mystical action westerns include … um… well, Horton Hears a Who & Robots. His other credits include being an animator for Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., Toy Story 1 & 2. OK, Jimmy may not have any western experience in there but we all have to start somewhere!

The screenplay / story was written by Mark Neveldine (Gamer, Crank, Crank: High Voltage) and Brian Taylor (Same as Neveldine).

If I were to judge a movie by its creative force behind it, I’d just hang tight until it came to On Demand. But the cast is a pretty exciting cast and the preview packs a lot of excitement into the lengthy teaser that it is.

Anyone remember the flurry of fun that took over the internet when some images of Megan Fox in costume for Jonah Hex? Hearing her speak western drawl sort of flattens some enthusiasm but hell, who cares, right?

MEGAN FOX in Jonah Hex Western

The Summary on IMDb describes the following:

“The U.S. military makes a scarred bounty hunter with warrants on his own head an offer he cannot refuse: in exchange for his freedom, he must stop a terrorist who is ready to unleash Hell on Earth.”

Well, here’s the movie trailer, which indeed looks fun and having Brolin and Malkovich in it is a definite draw for myself. Check it out!

Jonah Hex is a DC Comics title, about Jonah Woodson Hex, a character has been compared to The Outlaw Josey Wales, and lives by a code of honor to avenge and protect innocent people, when and where needed. He first showed up in 1971 and later showed up in various titles under the DC Comics banner.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

http://www.nerdblerp.com/story/2010-05-03-the-jonah-hex-trailer-is-better-than-99-of-all-films

The Jonah Hex Trailer is Better Than 99% of All Films
by Huey
May 03, 2010 01:27 PM

Huey here, folks. While everyone else is counting down the days until the release of the highly anticipated sequel to Iron Man, this guy (meaning me) has only one hero film on the brain: JONAH HEX.

I'll let the poster speak for itself here...

That's right. To the left is monster-face Josh Brolin holding his hard caliber right between Megan Fox's legs. From a purely subliminal point, this film has already completely won me over--in fact, it has pulled me by the testicles and into the movie theater.

Please indulge me by watching the film's trailer, which I know gave me an instant trailergasm upon first viewing.

http://jonah-hex.warnerbros.com/

Yeah, you're damn welcome. That's okay. You can hug me later. Just try not to cry yourself to sleep knowing that the Jonah Hex trailer is better than 99% of all the films you've seen in your entire life.

In fact, I put this trailer on while Romancing the Stone was playing in my downstairs living room, and the TV shot itself in the face. That's how good Jonah Hex is going to be. And if it's not, I will personally kill the entire cast of He's Just Not That Into You. Nevermind that they have nothing to do with Jonah Hex... They just need to pay.

So, now that youv'e watched the trailer, let's go through the checklist of awesomeness to make sure we're getting all the right stuff.

1. Old West?: Check.

2. Guns?: M*therf*cker, I just said it was the Old West.

3. A Fistful of Dollars reference?: At 0:49. Check.

4. Steampunk?: At 0:56, baby! Check.

5. Eye Candy?: Though Megan Fox probably won't be able to act any of her lines, check. In fact, double check.

6. Crossbows that launch f*cking dynamite?: 1:40. Check.

7. 32DD-Cup Awesome villain?: Malkovich as Turnbull. Check.

8. Michael Fassbender?: An inglourious check!

9. Zombies?: No. Alas, the movie's one downfall.

10. Quotable?: The trailer already has a few choice gems, most notably at 0:50, 1:06, 1:17, 2:00, 2:10, and 2:20. That's more quotable lines than were in all of Avatar. And I'm pretty sure that's more dialogue than was in all of Castaway. Check.

Verdict? 9/10 Awesome. If the movie had a zombies, even a single zombie, I would advise you all to freeze yourselves until the movie came out (JUNE 18) to spare you the misery of having to live your lives without this film in it. But, being as it's only a 9/10 Awesome, I guess we can continue to just keep on truckin'.

"But how will I survive, Huey?" "I'm having suicidal thoughts, Huey!" "I can't make it 'till June without Jonah Hex, Huey!"

Fear not, weak people of little substance. Here are a few things to hold you over until the Hex man drops this Summer:

HUEY'S COUNTDOWN TO HEX SURVIVAL SUGGESTIONS:

1. Deadwood (Seasons 1-3)

2. Sergio Leone! In particular: The Dollars trilogy.

3. Become addicted to a controlled substance.

Survive.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 04, 2010 1:52 am

http://www.weekinrewind.com/2010/05/jonah-hex-movie-trailer-review.html

5/03/2010 Posted by Admin

"Jonah Hex" Movie Trailer Review

By our guest blogger, Rob Stammitti

"Jonah Hex" has been a curious project since it started development a while ago. It's based on a rather obscure (by typical standards) comic series about a scarred bounty hunter seeking revenge on the men who murdered his family and left him for dead--typical Western stuff, really, but the newly released trailer reveals it be a lot more crazy and explosive than that.

It was written by the Neveldine/Taylor team, responsible for "Gamer" and the "Crank" films, and it certainly looks like something they'd come up with--the action looks absolutely insane, and the wild and colorful cast of characters is definitely up their alley. Josh Brolin seems perfectly cast as Jonah, and the rest of the cast is pretty spectacular--we've got John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender as the two villains, Michael Shannon as a circus ringleader, Will Arnett as a Union soldier, and Megan Fox as Jonah's femme-fatale partner. The names that really stick out here are Malkovich and Fassbender. They're both criminally underrated and the idea of them portraying a villainous duo is just amazing.

This will be Jimmy Hayward's first live-action film after previously directing "Robots" and "Horton Hears a Who." Kind of a weird jump, but he seems to have adjusted well enough, and based on Neveldine/Taylor's previous directorial work, I think someone else helming their scripts will help reign in their rather messy and simplistic approach to things.

Basically, this is a pretty exciting trailer. It could pan out in either direction, though--could be the next "Shoot 'Em Up," or it could be the next "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen." As of right now, though, I'm leaning toward the former. High hopes for this one.

"Jonah Hex" is set to kick off the summer movie season on June 18, 2010. Trailer is below. Thoughts?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 04, 2010 1:58 am

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononhollywood/2010/05/03/new_orleans_nashville_treme_jonah_hex/

News Update: New Orleans, Nashville, Treme, Jonah Hex Trailer
Thompson on Hollywood

Weekend flooding in Nashville won’t be a good thing for TV and film productions in the area (see video below). And in New Orleans, the cast and crew of HBO’s Treme are among the many who are “very distraught” about the BP-related oil slick heading for shore, executive producer Eric Overmyer told us Friday. Treme wrapped production on its first season late Friday and doesn’t resume for season two until November.
The news that advertisers want to invest more to create “in-theater pre-shows”—or long-form commercials that moviegoers are forced to sit through after paying for a movie ticket—sounds like a bad thing. But hey - maybe not, if it generates paying jobs for clever new filmmakers and storytellers. Advertising Age reports on the trend toward the two- and three-minute spots. And here’s the YouTube video of Kraft’s undeniably delightful first effort, Alien Field Trip, in which fifth-graders are convinced that they’re meeting extra-terrestrials. Still, this spot works because the kids fall for it - their innocence enchants us. Is this kind of charm and surprise repeatable? Not so sure.

When people muse that the indie sector is in “a state of transition,” it tends to sound crashingly famliiar; still, Variety’s Leo Barraclough surveys Cannes-bound execs across the pond on what they’re looking for and why “arthouse is a dangerous term.”

With Josh Brolin (with a hideous scar) and Michael Fassbender on hand, hope springs eternal that DC comics western Jonah Hex will come out OK, even though Warners/Legendary had to do extensive reshoots and bring in “consultant” Frances Lawrence to help out rookie live-action director Jimmy Hayward (Horton Hears a Who!). The movie was pushed up to summer prime-time—June 18—from its original August 6 date, which is usually a sign of strength, not weakness.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 11, 2010 11:53 pm

http://movieswithabe.com/2010/05/tuesdays-top-trailer-jonah-hex.html

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Tuesday’s Top Trailer: Jonah Hex

Jonah Hex – Opening June 18, 2010

I caught this trailer online, and while I’m not sure this is a movie I’m going to love, the trailer does look pretty cool. I’m a Marvel man myself, so I’m not very familiar with all of the DC Comics characters. Jonah Hex seems like the Punisher or Ghost Rider, an anti-hero who had something very bad done to him and seeks revenge while actually protecting the good guys. He reminds me most of a gruffer version of Charles Bronson’s Harmonica from “Once Upon a Time in the West.” This seems like a great role for Josh Brolin, who had a chance to be a Western hero in “No Country for Old Men,” and now gets the chance to play a bit of an edgier character. John Malkovich is probably the best actor in the universe to play a villain, so his casting as Hex’s nemesis is a no-brainer. I’m not quite sure what Megan Fox is doing here since she’s not capable of acting, but things are blowing up just like in “Transformers,” and so she’ll likely be a pale imitation of Scarlett Johansson in “Iron Man 2,” at best. Will Arnett is in the film as well, which is a bit strange, along with Michael Fassbender, who was terrific in both “Inglourious Basterds” and “Fish Tank,” and therefore I hope he has a great role here. Mostly, this movie looks like a fun way of bringing back the Western by modernizing it with a comic book character at the helm, and I think it should be a fun ride. Are you looking forward to it?

Posted by Abe Fried-Tanzer at 5/11/2010
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 13, 2010 5:20 pm

http://novelasymas.com/jonah-hex-movie-trailer-w-megan-fox/

Jonah Hex Movie Trailer w/ Megan Fox

So many reason to watch this, would be great to finally catch Megan Fox acting! LOL ….. The new trailer for the Jimmy Hayward-directed film starring Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, Megan Fox, Will Arnett, Michael Fassbender and Michael Shannon.

Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone… and anything. Having survived death, Jonah’s violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the “other side.” His only human connection is with Leila (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah’s past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can’t refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah’s oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead. Based on the legendary graphic novel, “Jonah Hex” is an epic adventure thriller about one man’s personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 18, 2010 1:41 pm

http://pfangirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/trailer-tuesday-jonah-hex.html

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Trailer Tuesday: Jonah Hex

How do you know that the American midyear blockbuster season is upon us? Why, Megan Fox is on the big screen all sweaty and sultry of course! Fox co-stars in supernatural Western Jonah Hex, the only comic-to-film adaptation from the Warner-DC Comics stable this year. Josh Brolin stars as the title character, a grim, badly scarred bounty hunter - and quintessential anti-hero.

Now although I've never read a Jonah Hex comic, my understanding of the character and his adventures is that the series is an illustrated Western for mature readers. There's death and rape and alcoholism and mutilation, and all that other fun stuff that goes with living in frontier land. It's no surprise then that the comic isn't regulated by the Comics Code Authority.

The Jonah Hex of the comics refreshingly has no "special" abilities, even if he has on occasion tangled with supernatural creatures like zombies. Hollywood filmmakers however have apparently been unable to resist the urge to "supe" up Hex. So now, having survived death, the character can actually communicate with corpses. He's a 19th Century, disfigured Constantine with a permanent grimace.

The plot of Jonah Hex, the movie, is officially as follows:

Jonah Hex (Brolin) is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone... and anything. Having survived death, Jonah's violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the "other side." His only human connection is with Leila (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah's past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can't refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah's oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead. Based on the legendary graphic novel, "Jonah Hex" is an epic adventure thriller about one man's personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil.

I've blogged briefly before about the Jonah Hex film adaptation. Now, having watched the trailer, I honestly don't know what to think about the film. It could go either way. It could be lots of fun or it could be a muddled, overblown disaster.

On the positive side, the film apparently has a healthy sense of humour. It also has a great cast. Brolin looks like he turns in a fantastic performance as Hex, and I think Inglourious Basterds' English officer-turned-German spy, Michael Fassbender could be especially fun as villain Turnbull's malicious right hand man.

On the negative side, all those explosions and weird and wonderful weapons (horse mounted gatling guns?!) make me very worried. Like Wild Wild West worried. I can understand why all these elements are there - along with the pumping rock soundtrack - but frankly I'm tired now of trailers that constantly scream at the viewer "Look how hard we're trying to be cool! Isn't this f#%@#&! badass?!" And I have to add that I'm always a bit worried when film studios assume audiences are so dumb and ADHD-inflicted that they need a flashback half way through a 2-minute trailer to the trailer's opening scene. John Malkovich is the villain? No way.

So yes, I certainly have my reservations about Jonah Hex. I would feel better if the film received an R-rating - especially since those glimpsed Brolin-Fox sex scenes looked so tantalising. However I do think a lame PG-13 age restriction is far more likely, especially since Warner Bros. swore off R-rated comic book adaptations after Watchmen.

Jonah Hex is releasing in North America on 18 June. South Africans will be able to watch the film from 3 September - almost a full 3 months after the States.

Posted by Pfangirl at 9:06 AM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 26, 2010 8:29 pm

http://www.coolorama.com/geektyrant-com/new-trailer-for-jonah-hex/

May
New Trailer For JONAH HEX

There’s a brand spankin’ new trailer for new Warner Bros. film Jonah Hex that was released over on IGN today, and I gotta say it’s pretty slick. So far both trailers make the film look like a lot of fun, and that’s what I’m expecting from this movie. I know it’s not going to be up for any Oscars, but it should still end up giving audiences a good time at the movies.

The film stars Josh Brolin as the disfigured Jonah Hex, Megan fox as the hot western brothel girl, and John Malkovich playing the villain of death. Then we got Will Arnett, Michael Fassbender, Michael Shannon and Thomas Lennon. Fantastic cast! I’m very excited to see what they’ll bring tho the story.

Synopsis:

Jonah Hex is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone… and anything. Having survived death, Jonah’s violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the “other side.” His only human connection is with Lila, whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. Jonah’s past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can’t refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull. But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah’s oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead.

I think this new trailer is better than the first one we got. Yep, I’m looking forward to checking this movie out. The film hits theaters on June 18th 2010, and I’ll see ya there. Check out the trailer below and tell us what ya think!

More Jonah Hex Info
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 26, 2010 8:31 pm

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/05/26/must-watch-another-new-trailer-for-warner-bros-jonah-hex/

Must Watch: Another New Trailer for Warner Bros' Jonah Hex

May 26, 2010
Source: IGN
by Alex Billington
Jonah Hex Trailer

In a final attempt to woo audiences into Jonah Hex in just over three weeks, Warner Bros has debuted a second brand new trailer for the new DC Comics adaptation over on IGN (click to see it in high def). Jonah Hex stars Josh Brolin as the disfigured bounty hunter as well as Megan Fox, John Malkovich, Will Arnett, Michael Fassbender, Michael Shannon and Thomas Lennon. We ran the first trailer back in April but this new trailer is a big improvement and definitely worth checking out. I'm still very excited for this; I know the supernatural stuff seems odd, but I love the style and I cannot wait to see a badass western again. Enjoy!

Watch the second new trailer for Jimmy Hayward's Jonah Hex:

You can also watch the new trailer for Jonah Hex in High Definition on IGN

The story in this movie will follow Jonah Hex (seen with the gun), a disfigured bounty hunter who tracks a voodoo practitioner that wants to raise an army of the undead to liberate the South. Former Pixar animator Jimmy Hayward, who is a big fan of both comics and westerns, is directing. Josh Brolin stars as Jonah Hex and is joined by Megan Fox, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender, Will Arnett & Michael Shannon in the movie. The script was originally written by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor of Crank. They were going to direct this before Hayward. Warner Brothers is bringing Jonah Hex to theaters on June 18th this summer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 26, 2010 9:41 pm

http://filmonic.com/second-jonah-hex-trailer-2010

Second Jonah Hex trailer

by Liam on May 27, 2010

jonah hex movie Warner Bros. has released a second trailer for Jonah Hex via IGN. The first trailer was only released a few weeks ago, but the studio will be making up for all the time they haven’t been marketing it due to re-shoots.

I prefer this trailer to the previous one. It contains some cool shots and goes for the ‘badass’ angle, however i’m still not sure if I want to see it. All the re-shoot talk has caused the film to be tainted in my mind and these average-to-good trailers aren’t getting me excited.

Jonah Hex, which stars Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender, is a Western featuring a scarred-faced bounty hunter. The movie centers on the gunslinger enlisted to track down a former Confederate general who is raising an army of the undead and bent on liberating the South.

The film will be released on June 18th. What do you think of Jonah Hex from the trailers? Will you be seeing it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 27, 2010 1:48 am

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00032773.html

New Trailer for 'Jonah Hex' Has More Supernatural and Action Sequences
Add Comment
May 27, 2010 04:17:19 GMT

Jonah Hex's mysterious background is highlighted in the opening scenes before the video features his battle with longtime enemy Quentin Turnbull.
New Trailer for 'Jonah Hex' Has More Supernatural and Action Sequences

IGN has got its hand on a brand new trailer for "Jonah Hex". Opened with scenes which explain more about Jonah Hex's mysterious background, the video also shares some fresh action footage which mostly can be seen towards the end of it.

Adapted from Western comic books of the same title, "Jonah Hex" will revolve around bounty hunter Hex who has survived death. In exchange for his freedom, he is ordered by the U.S. military to stop a terrorist who is ready to unleash Hell on Earth. He is hired to track down Quentin Turnbull, with whom he shares a troubled past.

Josh Brolin plays the title character who has horrible scar on half of his face. Megan Fox joins the cast as a prostitute named Leila who will be involved in Jonah Hex's adventure. John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender are tapped to play Turnbull and his right-hand man Burke respectively.

This epic adventure thriller picks up the idea about one man's personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil. Jimmy Hayward serves behind the lens while Warner Bros. Pictures will drop the movie in theaters across the U.S. on June 18.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 31, 2010 1:43 pm

http://www.talkingfilms.net/trailer-watch-megan-fox-again-in-jonah-hex

Trailer Watch: Megan Fox again in Jonah Hex

Posted on 30. May, 2010 by John

This is really becoming silly. There is another trailer trying to promote this really horrible looking film. The only reason people will go and watch this crap is probably because of the presence of John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender. But what are they doing in this movie they don’t know themselves. They probably wanted to have some fun after all the serious stuff they took in the last couple of years.

More Jonah Hex Videos

Jonah Hex really does not need to be talked about it stars Josh Brolin in the title character. He is trying to channel a mockery over his character in no Country for Old Men. But that film had Javier Bardem to the side. This film has some other interesting actors like Megan Fox who was just kicked out of Transformers will that do any good to the series I don’t really think so then there is Will Arnett, Michael Shannon and Thmas Lennon.

The story follows a disfigured bounty hunter who tracks voodoo practitioner that wants to raise an army of undead to liberate the South. The film is directed by Jimmy Hayward who was a Pixar animator before he churned out this rubbish. The script was written by the asses who gave us Crank. The film is expected to release on June 18 th this Summer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 31, 2010 8:03 pm

http://tellsyoufirst.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978269623

Jonah Hex movie trailer video (YouTube) 2010 - starring Josh Brolin & Megan Fox
May 31, 2010 02:17 PM EDT (Updated: May 31, 2010 05:16 PM EDT)

When it comes to action films, the big Summer 2010 movie season has plenty of them including: "Killers" with Ashton Kucher, "Knight and Day" with Tom Cruise, "Salt" with Angelina Jolie, "The Expendables" with Sylvester Stallone, "The A-Team" remake, and June 18th's "Jonah Hex". Jonah Hex tells the tale of a comic book cowboy superhero with big guns and one-liners looking to blast up anyone in his beaten path. Add a sultry cowgirl Megan Fox to the mix and you're likely to get a few ticket sales out of this high-octane action thrill ride.

Jonah Hex is from the DC comics, the same line of comic books that brought us heroes like Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Jonah is cowboy bounty hunter, considered a sort of anti-hero who has a violent history and scars from the past. You'll see in the video preview, his face is scarred as well due to some branding done by the bad guys. From there, Jonah becomes a half-human, half-other world type anti-hero. Jonah sets out on a course to take down his biggest enemy Quentin Turnbull, at the request of the U.S. military. Along the way he blasts up cowboys, buildings and anything else he can. Megan Fox plays his only human connection a girl named Leila.

The stars of "Jonah Hex" will be Josh Brolin (as Jonah Hex), John Malkovich, Megan Fox as Leila, Will Arnett, Michael Fassbender and Michael Shannon. It'll be interesting to see how Megan Fox does in this sexy new role which isn't Transformers. Brolin is A-list after his work in films like "American Gangster" and Best Picture winner "No Country for Old Men". John Malkovich will be the sinister villain who opposes Jonah Hex.

Check out the official Jonah Hex movie trailer below via YouTube video. This one hits theaters on June 18, 2010, and it may score big at the box office if enough comic, Megan Fox, or action fans scoop up tickets. This one looks interesting to me, because like "Watchmen" I'm not all that familiar with the Jonah Hex comic books, so it'll be something new in the superhero genre.

Does this movie look like one you'd prefer on the big movie screen or as a rental at home?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/features/the-movie-watchers-guide-to-june-2010.php

Jonah Hex

Who did it? Directed by Jimmy Hayward, starring Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, John Malkovich, Will Arnett, and Michael Fassbender

What is it? A disfigured and supernaturally-imbued cowboy goes head to head with a maniacal villain named Dr. Arliss Loveless.

What about it? Brolin headlines this comic book adaptation that isn’t finding much positive buzz as its release date nears. The comic has its fair share of fans, but no one was sure what to expect from a script by Neveldine/Taylor (Crank) and an out-of-his-element director. The first trailers haven’t exactly helped things with their abundance of CGI, cartoonish violence, and horse-mounted Gatling guns. But personally I’m looking forward to some western-based action and Fox in a frilly skirt because dammit, there are far worse travesties in Hollywood than Miss Fox, and the lady still looks good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissL Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 am

you can down lodde jonah hex

MissL
Stelios' sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:13 pm

so far, the downloads are fake. There isn't one available yet that is real. I'm waiting to see if anyone leaves a comment that mentions the download is real. It probably won't happen until Jonah Hex comes out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 pm

http://lavraki.com/trailer-park-thursday-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-mr-nice-rec-2-jonah-hex/

Jonah Hex: The second trailer for the occult-meets-artillery western gets off to an intriguing start, showing off its titular anti-hero, a saloon-stalking two-face with supernatural powers. This eventually deteriorates into a series of indiscriminate shoot-em-up clips, with glimpses of John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender as the rogue's gallery Hex is charged with putting down. We still love that a relentless gun-blazer of a movie is bringing back the Wild West, though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:34 pm

http://mandasmovements.blogspot.com/2010/06/trailer-thursday-jonah-hex-2010.html

When I first heard of Jonah Hex (the movie) I saw Megan Fox was in it and immediately dismissed it. Not that I have anything against her, it's just that she doesn't make me think of good movies. Then I saw a trailer at the cinema and thought "Wow. I think I'm really going to like this!" Supernatural with action in a real life setting, Jonah Hex looks like something I'd be interested in reading so I'll definitely be seeing it! What's the deal with the delayed releases though? I don't want to wait until August. Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 pm

http://mycraz.blogspot.com/2010/06/jonah-hex.html

Jun 3, 2010
Jonah Hex
Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone... and anything. Having survived death, Jonah's violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the "other side." His only human connection is with Leila (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah's past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can't refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah's oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead. Early rumors emerged about a zombie army or Quentin trying to rewin the war, but these were dismissed when producers said "Quentin is more of a terrorist upset about the outcome of the war not someone trying to fight and rewin it."

Cast

* Josh Brolin as Jonah Hex: A disfigured bounty hunter. Prior to Brolin's casting, actor Thomas Jane petitioned the studio for the role, hiring a makeup artist to give him the appearance of Jonah Hex. Brolin initially hated the script, but changed his mind, growing to like its tongue-in-cheek tone.

* John Malkovich as Quentin Turnbull: The film's antagonist.

* Megan Fox as Leila: A gun-wielding prostitute and Jonah Hex's love interest.

* Michael Shannon as Doctor Cross Williams: The ringleader of a gladiator circus. The studio plans to have Williams in a recurring character in sequels to the film.

* Michael Fassbender as Burke: A bowler hat-wearing, tattooed, psychopathic Irishman and Turnbull's right-hand man. Fassbender likens his character to that of The Riddler and Malcolm McDowell's performance in A Clockwork Orange but mainly said he found his character when he tried on the derby bowler.

* Will Arnett as Lieutenant Grass, a Union soldier who enlists Jonah Hex as a bounty hunter.

Lance Reddick was seen in the trailer as an armourer of sorts who supplies Hex with his new weapons.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm

http://watch-jonah-hex-streaming.blogspot.com/2010/06/jonah-hex-sneak-peek-myspace.html

Friday, June 11, 2010
Jonah Hex - Sneak Peek - MySpace
Ladies and gentlemen, I have come across a pretty awesome look at Jonah Hex.

And because I'm a big believer in sharing, here it is.

Enjoy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 pm

http://www.horror-asylum.com/news/article.asp?item=7193

Hot Megan Fox in 'Jonah Hex' Clip and Images
Posted on: 11 June 2010

Jimmy Hayward's 'Jonah Hex' is fast approaching and will arrive in US theatres this time next week (18 June). And so it's no surprise to see a new batch of stills and even a clip from the movie arrive. And what better way to celebrate a Friday than with a new clip stills of the delectible and ever sexy Megan Fox! Check them all out below.

"'Jonah Hex' played by Josh Brolin, is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone...and anything. Having survived death, Jonah's violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the "other side." His only human connection is with Lilah (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah's past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can't refuse: in exchange for the freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash hell, is also Jonah's oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead."

Joining Brolin and uber-fox Megan Fox is Will Arnett, Michael Fassbender, John Gallagher, Wes Bentley, Michael Shannon, Julia Jones, David Jensen and Sean Boyd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next