Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

X-Men picture, poster comments 2

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

X-Men picture, poster comments 2 Empty X-Men picture, poster comments 2

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:07 am

http://youbentmywookie.com/entertainment/first-look-at-magneto-with-helmet-and-xavier-from-x-men-first-class-11279

First Look At Magneto With Helmet And Xavier From ‘X-Men: First Class’
Posted by YBMW Staff on January 20th, 2011

Had enough of “X-Men: First Class?” well, you’re about to get more. Today two brand new high resolution images from the Matthew Vaughn-directed film have been released and one of them gives us our first look of Michael Fassbender in costume as Magneto with his helmet. The other is of James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier with hair sans wheelchair.

The images come from /Film who also received a few interesting statements from Vaughn regarding the initial leaked image that found its way online earlier this week:

I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f&#! is this s$#!, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ’…

This is an interesting development, but no matter how much Vaughn’s trying to cover it up, we’re pretty sure it’s legit, bad photoshop or not. Those are how the cast will appear in the film and we’re certain that they’d look much better on screen.

I’m a fan of X-Men. We’re not bastardizing X-Men, I’m trying to get them back to being whole again,” Vaughn says.

“The costumes are blue and yellow as well, because f&#! it, lets take it back it the original. Also, by the way, those costumes are hardly in the movie. The main costumes are like these cool 60’s James Bond…”

X-Men First Class Xavier.jpg
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

X-Men picture, poster comments 2 Empty Re: X-Men picture, poster comments 2

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:12 am

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/01/x-men_first_class_second_third_and_fourth_photos.php

X-Men: First Class' Second, Third and Fourth Photos
By Rob Bricken in Comics, Movies
Thursday, Jan. 20 2011 @ 10:01AM

​Perhaps trying to minimize the damage of the hastily photoshopped together cast photo that accidentally got leaked on the interwebbernet yesterday, Fox has released three actual pics. The one with the most cast members is on top; unfortunately, since they're out of their uniforms I have no idea who any of those people are, with the exception of Fassbender as Magneto and MacAvoy as Professor X, of course. I'll happily accept your help in the comments. Now, the second photo is just Professor X and Magneto playing chess with each other, and it's pretty boring, so I'm skipping it. But the third...

​Yes, that's a significantly better pic of January Jones as Emma Frost, in a white leather cat suit instead of her normal wonderbra thing. I'm not complaining. But actually, I'm even more pleased to see this first pic of Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw. How f#%@#&! pimp does he look? Very pimp, I say! His '60s hair is just killing me with awesomeness, and has given me a reason to be excited about the movie (although January Jones is certainly pleasant to look at, there are plenty of places to ogle her online, so she's not as big a draw for me movie-wise as some). So, what do you guys think? Feeling better? Worse?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:21 am

http://www.ifanboy.com/content/articles/More_X-Men__First_Class_Pics_and_Poster

More X-Men: First Class Pics and Poster
81 Posted on Jan 20, 2011 in articles by Josh Flanagan | ShareThis

To start, over at AICN, they've got the poster, which is pretty attractive, if you ask me.

Then yesterday, Geoff Boucher (who gets all the good stories) from the LA Times, posted up all these new shots of the flick.

Here's the full cast, standing there, looking at... something. I think they're going to start some sort of soul band. I hope anyway.

Here's Charles (James McAvoy) and Erik (Michael Fassbender) playing chess, and one can assume that there's absolutely no subtext going on in this scene, and a game of chess is just a game of chess. I know. I've studied film and scripts.

Finally we're presented wtih the 2 actual reasons to see this movie. This is Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw and January Jones as Emma Frost. Kevin Bacon is wearing an ascot, and January Jones is January Jones.

I've got to tell you, I would be almost entirely disinterested in this flick, having the feeling of "been there, done that," but the fact that it takes place in the 60's has me really jazzed to finally see something new brought to the superhero film genre. I like Matthew Vaughn's work plenty, and the cast looks promising.

Still, at the same time, the article itself is called "a report from the stressed out set." Vaughn starts off the piece by saying, "I’m at that stage where I feel like a boxer against the ropes,” the director said as his crew prepared for the next shot on a location set in Long Beach. “I’m just throwing punches and taking them as they come and making sure I don’t hit the canvas.” The film is set for a June release but is still shooting now. This one will go right to the wire. But then again, so did the Lord of the Rings movies, so who can say if that's a detriment.

Producer Bryan Singer, sort of the daddy of the modern superhero film says, "The biggest challenge is introducing an audience to these characters in a different time – characters the audience is familiar with but now see played by younger actors and in a story taking place in a different time. We have to establish this universe. We had the challenge with the first ‘X-Men’ film, which came at a time when there were no comic-book movies [of this sort] and no template to launch from and yet you’ve got to do that. You have to put your characters out there and introduce them to a quizzical public that sort of recognizes them. But that very thing is the exciting part of it.”

UPDATE:

About the leaked picture from earlier this week, Matthew Vaughn spoke to Slashfilm:

"I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f&#! is this s$#!, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ’…"

And about the costumes, he said:

"The costumes are blue and yellow as well, because f&#! it, lets take it back it the original. Also, by the way, those costumes are hardly in the movie. The main costumes are like these cool 60’s James Bond…"

Then he gave us two more pictures, one of Xavier, and one of Magneto, powerin' up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:23 am

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/film/article/x-men-first-class-pictures-hit-the-internet-hard-and-fast-121625

'X-Men: First Class' Pictures Hit The Internet Hard And Fast
It seems like only yesterday that Matthew Vaughn's X-Men prequel was completely under wraps. Actually, that's true.
by William Bibbiani
Jan 20, 2011

Matthew Vaughn's upcoming prequel X-Men: First Class hit the internet like a juggernaut yesterday, with one site after another posting new and exciting images from the upcoming film. We're not going to pester you with too many words, since these pictures qualify as a thousand each.

From SlashFilm comes these fabulous new pics of Atonement's James McAvoy (Charles Xavier, 'Professor X') and Inglourious Basterds' Michael Fassbender (Erik Lensherr, 'Magneto') using their mutant powers. Or possibly doing improv exercises. Sweet helmet, Michael. And we're loving the old school blue and yellow costumes. It's about time. Click the link for more of SlashFilm's coverage.

From Hero Complex comes these three great pictures of the cast doing what appears to be... 'talking?' And standing too? Neat. Vaughn has appeared to embrace Bryan Singer's recurring chess motif, and we're digging the toned down but still theatrical costumes for Emma Frost (Mad Men's January Jones) and Sebastian Shaw (Kevin Bacon, who's in everything). Click the link for more of Hero Complex's coverage.

And from Ain't It Cool comes our first look at the teaser poster for X-Men: First Class. Surprise! It has an 'X' on it. You expected something else? Click the link for more of Ain't It Cool's coverage.

We're loving the look of the film, the feel of the costumes and the cast is pretty stellar to begin with. Very encouraging, Mr. Vaughn. You'll see us in the theater opening day, June 3rd, 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 am

http://jaylowlovesyou.blogspot.com/2011/01/x-men-first-class.html

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
X-men: First Class

Pictures are slowly starting to surface about the new X-men movie. I am a huge X-men fan of both the movies and the comics and I remember the day in 2000 when I went to watch the first X-men movie. 11 years laster, 4 movies on (if you include Wolverine), we are going to take another trip with the students at the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 am

http://gotchamovies.com/news/xmen-first-class-teaser-poster-new-images

X-Men: First Class | Teaser Poster and New Images

By Lee C. Jaster, GotchaMovies
Thursday, January 20, 2011
X-Men First Class Teaser Poster
No Second Chance at a First Impression

After a leaked image of a poorly exectued photoshop job ruined the chance for a great first impression of X-Men: First Class, a slew of other images (decidedly better) are hitting the net.

The the official teaser poster is what everyone was hoping for to start the buzz rolling. It's vague, simple, and effective to build some hype. It wasn't going to turn off anyone like the leaked first image did.

There's a bunch of official images from the set as well. In them, there are a variety of stars and shots. Kevin Bacon, January Jones, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy are all represented in shots that are generally not-action-oriented.

There is a nice pic of Fassbender in the Magneto helmet though, which is about the only real peak inside what we'll be seeing on-screen, other than a lot of nice looking costumes and chairs.

Take a look at everything that's popped up online in the last 48 hours below. Before you have to ask, let me answer. Yes, these are all extremely underwhelming. Then again, on-set photos from Kick-Ass and Layer Cake didn't exactly blow me away either, and they both worked on-screen.

It's been a shaky start so far for X-Men: First Class.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 am

http://www.comicbooked.com/x-men-first-class-uniforms/

X-Men: First Class Uniforms!

Posted by Nick Furious in Movies & Television

Here’s your very first official look at the cast of X-Men: First Class in full on X-Men gear

The film was directed by Matthew Vaughn, and stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, Jones, Kevin Bacon, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence, Caleb Landry Jones, Lucas Till, Edi Gathegi, Jason Flemyng, Oliver Platt, Morgan Lily, Zoe Kravitz, and Bill Bilner.

X-Men First Class charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.

It’s set to be released in theaters on June 3rd 2011.

What do you think about the costumes?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:46 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/movies/first-look-at-the-new-x-men-film-first-class/story-e6frf9h6-1225992406108

First look at the new X-Men film First Class

* Neala Johnson, Movie Reporter
* January 21, 2011 3:12PM

The cast of X-Men: First Class: L-R Caleb Landry Jones (Sean Cassidy/Banshee), Michael Fassbender (Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto), Jennifer Lawrence (Raven Darkholme/Mystique), Rose Byrne (Dr Moira MacTaggert), Nicholas Hoult (Hank McCoy/Beast), James McAvoy (Professor Charles Xavier) and Lucas Till (Alex Summers/Havok) Source: Supplied
X-Men

Michael Fassbender as a young Magneto Source: Supplied
X-Men

James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier and Michael Fassbender as Magneto Source: Supplied
X-Men

Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw and January Jones as Emma Frost Source: Supplied

IT'S out with the old and in with the new for superhero movie franchise X-Men.

These pictures are the first look at the new X-Men: First Class, which reboots the blockbuster series about superpowered mutants without Australia's Hugh Jackman as Wolverine or any of the original cast.

Jackman starred in the first four X-Men films, which collectively grossed more than $1.5 billion worldwide.

After the Jackman-produced X-Men Origins: Wolverine in 2009, and intense fan debate about the quality of the films, studio Twentieth Century Fox changed tack and went for a prequel that would show the comic book characters in their younger days.

While the exact plot of X-Men: First Class remains secret, the film centres on how friends Professor Charles Xavier (Scottish actor James McAvoy stepping into Patrick Stewart's shoes) and Erik Lehnsherr (German actor Michael Fassbender filling the role played by Ian McKellen in the earlier films) fall out and become arch enemies.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
Related Coverage

* Gallery: Rose Byrne

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Xavier goes on to become the leader of the X-Men, while Lehnsherr becomes the evil Magneto.

Jackman may be gone, but First Class is not without an Australian presence - Rose Byrne plays scientist Dr Moira MacTaggert, a love interest for McAvoy's professor.

The film will open on June 2 in Australia, one of a slew of comic book and superhero films due for release during the American summer blockbuster season.

But X-Men: First Class director Matthew Vaughn is fearing no competition, telling the Los Angeles Times: "X-Men as a brand is bigger than Captain America, Thor and the Green Lantern all put together.''
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:47 am

http://www.cinemaspy.com/Movie-News/New-Photos-Reveal-Magneto-Xavier-from-X-Men-First-Class/4907

New Photos Reveal Magneto, Xavier from 'X-Men: First Class'
Plus Jennifer Lawrence on the ordeals of makeup
By Robert Falconer | Thursday, January 20, 2011

Over the past couple of days the publicity machine for Fox's X-Men: First Class has begun to crank into high gear, and today, courtesy of /Film two new photos from the film have been revealed.

One shows Magneto (Michael Fassbender), the other, Charles Xavier (James McAvoy). You can see both below.

Matthew Vaughn told /Film that he believes he understands the direction in which X-Men needs to go. "We're not bastardizing X-Men, I'm trying to get them back to being whole again."

Speaking of the costumes, he added: "The costumes are blue and yellow as well, because f*ck it, lets take it back to the original. Also, by the way, those costumes are hardly in the movie. The main costumes are like these cool 60's James Bond [outfits]."

Meanwhile, in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer Lawrence (Devil You Know) was matter-of-fact about how the female makeup artists were "..all up in [my] business" readying her for the task of spending about eight hours a day in full body makeup.

"Nothing is sacred anymore," she added. "Those girls and I got so close. They were painting me naked every day for months. It was kind of like going to a really bizarre sleepover."

Well, that last line ought to appeal to the male ticket-buyer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 am

http://www.moviesonline.ca/2011/01/xmen-class-poster/

X-Men First Class Poster
Written by: Michael on January 21, 2011
Filed Under: Coming Soon!

Seems its X-Men First Class day today! Just a few minutes ago I shared some new photos from the film featuring Michael Fassbender in full Magneto getup and now from AICN we have the official poster for X-Men First Class.

For those who did not read the earlier news FOX is unloading lots of goodies this month for the film with the trailer reportedly arriving later this month according to Matthew Vaughn.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 am

http://www.coolshite.net/posters-one-sheets/2011/01/21/men-class-teaser-poster-pics/

X Men First Class – Teaser Poster and Pics

The X-Men franchise has had some highs and lows…. Some of the films have been fantastic action flicks with a lot of character and energy. Some have been Wolverine. In an effort to apparently expunge X-Men Origins: Wolverine form our collective consciousness Fox has gone back even further than the seventies, to the early sixties when Xavier and co were but Twenty-Somethings trying to find their way in the world. But enough about that, looks at some pretty pictures!

The Official Teaser Poster

The photoshopped crap that nearly broke the film.

The titular First Class, Including Beast, Havok, Moira McTaggart and others.

Sebastian Shaw and Emma Frost, Black King and White Queen. HOT.

James McAvoy's Xavier... Using his Psy-powers.... with hair.

Michael Fassbender as MAGNETO!!!! (Love the Helmet!)

What do you think? Are these costumes what you’ve been looking for in an X-Men film or is the 60′s a bad place to set this film? Will it wipe clean the slate of Wolverine? Feedback!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

http://perezhilton.com/2011-01-21-new-images-released-of-magneto-and-professor-x-from-x-men-first-class

New Images From X-Men: First Class! Magneto And Professor X Have Arrived!

michael fassbender as magnetojames mcavoy as prof x

Check out the photos (above) of Michael Fassbender as Magneto and James McAvoy as Professor X in Kick-Ass director Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class!

We had gotten a glimpse of the full cast earlier this week, but we're pumped to get a more substantial look at these two key characters!

We'll miss Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart, but hey! They've gone on to bigger and better things, like The Hobbit and…doing voices on Family Guy (sorry Patrick!)

We like what we're seeing A LOT! Next, we'll look forward to some images of January Jones as a totally true-to-her-comic-book-character, sluttastic Emma Frost!

HAWT!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:00 pm

http://www.dogatemywookie.co.uk/2011/01/21/x-men-first-class-new-images/

X-Men: First Class | New Images
By Puppy on 21 January 2011 in Movie, NEWS with No Comments

Well probably old but I got the email today and when I saw the title in the window of my HD7 phone I almost creamed in my seat at the subject title alone.

My formative years were spent dreaming of Fictional character Jean Grey and the Phoenix saga, then in X3 from the Singer franchise… those dreams were shattered after two very entertaining films. The Phoenix Saga I loved and adored was raped and defiled by director Brett Ratner and Writers Simon Kinberg and Zak Penn.

It was still watchable but every time I do sit down to watch X3, I feel a piece of my soul drift away into the ether.

So the X-Men like many Super Hero films in 2011/12 is getting a reboot but rather than return to what we know, we’re going back in time and here’s the synopsis the PR people sent me earlier.

I'm not sure they look the part....

X-MEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.

UK Release:

02 June 2011

Director:

Matthew Vaughn

Produced by:

Lauren Shuler Donner, Bryan Singer, Simon Kinberg

Cast:

James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Oliver Platt, and Kevin Bacon

It’s the pictures you came for though.

So, this is the new Austin Powers... Right?

The Original costumes are a nice touch but do they transfer well onto film?

A Young Xavier, he walks... he walks! Quickly call Kathy Bates!

Fass and Chess... he's gonna kill Xavier!

I was excited but I’m not sure if the commercial success of the X-Men franchise has actually been taken into account with this new direction. It all looks very Joel Schumacher and that’s not something we want… although I did enjoy camp Batman with nipples on his suit.

I still think it’s actually going to be slightly epic but not quite as epic as Thor or The Avengers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 pm

http://www.zakiscorner.com/2011/01/scenes-from-first-class-struggle.html

Friday, January 21, 2011
Scenes From the FIRST CLASS Struggle

In the last few months, most of the noise on the X-Men movie front has surrounded director Darren Aronofsky (currently garnering much Oscar buzz for The Black Swan -- which I still need to see!) signing on to direct the next Wolverine entry starring Hugh Jackman. I guess it tells you how under-the-radar Matthew Vaughn's prequel/stealth reboot X-Men: First Class has been flying that after briefly mentioning the project at its inception last May, I've almost completely neglected it here. This despite the fact that director Vaughn and producer Bryan Singer lined up a very solid cast, with headliners James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender, as the proto-Charles Xavier (a.k.a. Professor X) and young Erik Lensherr (a.k.a. Magneto) respectively, reprising the roles immortalized by Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen in the initial trilogy. The film, depicting the pair's journey from fast friends to bitter enemies, sounds promising, and could potentially mark the X-franchise righting itself after previous missteps.

Publicity-wise it's been radio silence since production ramped up, with the filmmakers hustling to ready the film for its June launch, but after the unplanned leak of a questionable publicity still earlier this week engendered much teeth-gnashing among the usual geek suspects, the dam seemingly burst, with Vaughn not only releasing several official shots of the cast (which, in addition to McAvoy and Fassbender, includes Kevin Bacon as the villainous Sebastian Shaw and Mad Men's January Jones as the seductive Emma Frost) in action, but also chatting at length with both SlashFilm and Geoff Boucher of "Hero Complex." From Vaughn's comments, it seems he's barely keeping his head above water trying to get the thing finished, which confirms my initial concerns from May over the extremely stunted production window that Fox has afforded it. Still, I really like what I see so far. The array of talent assembled both behind and in front of the camera is first-rate, so hopefully that bodes well for First Class.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 pm

http://talkingnerds.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/new-official-pictures-of-x-men-first-class-found-out-the-last-one-was-actually-a-leak/

New “Official” Pictures of X-Men: First Class! And what Matthew Vaughn Had to Say About Leaked Photo

January 21, 2011 by talkingnerds

So the last picture that I posted showing the cast of Matthew Vaughan’s(Kick-Ass) X-Men prequel, X-Men: First Class wasn’t actually suppose to be seen and was considered a leak by Fox Entertainment and forced them to actually release pictures to promote it. Here they are.

So the last photo that I posted was leaked(Explains the crappy quality) and director Matthew Vaughn had this to say about the photo:

“I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f&#! is this s$#!, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ’…

New Photos:

After seeing these pictures I have to say I feel just a little bit more comfortable with the movie. Even though I don’t think I’ll ever get away with casting Kevin Bacon(Hollow Man) as Sebastian Shaw, Leader of The Hellfire Club and main villain for the movie. And does the picture showing Erik Lehnsherr(Magneto to most of you) played by Michael Fassbender(Mad Men) be considered somewhat of a spoiler due to the fact that the only reason he wears that helmut is to protect himself from Xavier’s powers. I won’t lie, I’m actually digging this helmut over the Bryan Singer’s version.

The film stars James McAvoy as Professor X and Michael Fassbender as Magneto It also stars Kevin Bacon, January Jones, Rose Byrne, Jennifer Lawrence and Lucas Till and is set to be released June 3, 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 pm

http://ejfs.blogspot.com/2011/01/magneto-in-helmut.html

Friday, January 21, 2011
MAGNETO IN HELMUT!
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Director Gets Mad, We Get Magneto In His Helmet: "

Yesterday, Fox was kind enough to release three brand-new stills from X-Men: First Class in what seemed like a move to make up for their odd promo shot of the cast a day earlier. Score one for us. Now, thanks to director Matthew Vaughn’s outrage over the initial costumed shot, we get two more. And yes, one of them contains Michael Fassbender in his Magneto helmet. SLAM. DUNK.

The photos come exclusively via SlashFilm who were contacted directly by the furious director. Hit the jump to read Vaughn’s testy words.

“I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image,” said Vaughn. “When I found out, I said, what the f&#! is this s$#!, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ.’” He continued, “I’m a fan of X-Men. We’re not bastardizing X-Men, I’m trying to get them back to being whole again.”

He’s whistling a much different tune than his remarks to the L.A. Times yesterday, “I’m at that stage where I feel like a boxer against the ropes. I’m just throwing punches and taking them as they come and making sure I don’t hit the canvas,” he said. ”We’ve definitely got a release date and we’ve got to make it.”

The second image isn’t nearly as exciting as the first. It’s James McAvoy…acting like he’s thinking really hard. Which we all know requires great acting skills to do. But I digress. As for his thoughts on the costumes we saw in the group promo shot Vaughn had this to say, “The costumes are blue and yellow as well, because f&#! it, lets take it back it the original. Also, by the way, those costumes are hardly in the movie. The main costumes are like these cool 60s James Bond…”

“I’d say this is more like Casino Royale than [JJ Abrams] Star Trek. If you think about it, Casino Royale just totally rebooted Bond — they kept what they wanted and got rid of what didn’t work,” he said. “You sort of saw Bond become a double O for the first time and yet it didn’t seem to matter [what they changed]. I think my rule is to make a stand alone movie that is as good as possible and do as many nods and winks towards the comics and the other films, but not get tied up in knots worrying about that. It’s sort of a stand-alone movie in my mind with a reboot being a real reboot. Because if you’re a stickler for continuity, in X3 when you see Patrick Stewart…. well, I don’t want to give away anything about the plot but we’ve been as respectful of the other movies and comics as we I can feasibly can be without compromising the story.”

Along with the two stills, this teaser poster was finally premiered on Ain’t It Cool last night as well. As for the content of the actual movie Vaughn was still pretty tight-lipped but told SlashFilm there would be a “fair amount” of action. “I’d say it’s got more character-driven action than action for the sake of action.”

So I’ll ask you guys again, do these new stills make you more or less concerned about the film? Magneto looks pretty epic but what about all this picture-leaking/not-leaking/backpeddling going on?

Lead me, FOLLOW ME, or get out of my way. - General George Patton
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 pm

http://www.fanboy.com/2011/01/x-men-first-class-set-photos-give-me-hope.html

X-Men: First Class Set Photos Give Me Hope
Posted by Michael Sacco on Jan 21, 2011

X-Men First Class Cast

I really want to like X-Men: First Class, but past news about the film had me worried that it would meet even my lowest expectations. A badly-photoshopped and unauthorized pic of the film’s cast in their X-Men uniforms had me even more concerned. It appears that Fox agreed, releasing three new promotional stills showing the cast in their ’60s duds in response. It didn’t really strike me until the seeing the image above just how well-suited Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy are to play Magneto and Xavier, respectively. And yes, that’s January Jones in the catsuit as Emma Frost. As to how the movie will actually turn out, who knows? They’re still filming, which hardly bodes well for a movie that’s supposed to come out in June, but Matthew Vaughn is a good director, so I have faith. At least the film got me to utter one phrase I once thought impossible — “and Azazel is in this movie.”

Sebastian Shaw and Emma Frost

Xavier and Magneto
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 pm

http://dailypop.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/meet-x-mens-first-class/

Meet X-Men’s First Class

Posted by dailypop on January 21, 2011

Magneto and Professor plan for the future

Controversy surrounds images posted online promoting the upcoming reboot/prequel of the 20th Century Fox X-Men movie series. Set in the 1960′s, the film introduces viewers to a younger Magneto and Professor Charles Xavier as they meet and pool their resources in building a future for the mutant race.

(Visit CBR.com for lots more of images of X-Men First Class)

Before Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rogue and the rest of the mutants familiar to fans of the previous films by Bryan Singer, this retro movie is set in the 1960′s and features a new cast of characters familiar to comic book readers but somewhat new to moviegoers. However, these X-Men will be quite different to how we have seen them before. Havok, Beast, Angel Salvadore and Mystique make up the initial team of Xavier’s recruits along with Azazel (Nightcrawler’s father?), The White Queen and Dr. Moira Mac Taggert.

As many readers may know, I am a big fan of the X-Men. Making the next film a do-over of sorts isn’t the best idea in my opinion. To be honest, I fully expected a New Mutants movie featuring Kitty Pryde, Colossus and Ice Man to follow the previous X-Men film, but far too much time passed and apparently all of the hard work that was poured into developing a cohesive universe of the X-Men on screen is getting junked to make way for something new. I know that First Class is posing as a prequel of sorts, but there are too many differences for this to be at all related to the other X-movies including Wolverine. That being said, I do like that MacAvoy (Shameless UK) was picked for the young Professor X and the addition of Kevin Bacon as the Hellfire Club’s Sebastian Shaw is interesting. X-Men: First Class has potential, it’s just still unclear if it can compete with the other comic book movies also in development.

Director Matthew Vaughn (Snatch, Layer Cake, Neil Gaiman’s Stardust, Mark Millar’s Kickass) exploded yesterday upon seeing the images popping up online claiming to show the cast in full costume (below) before the files were removed at 20th Century Fox’s request … but MSN published the same images (in hi-res) today as being official. Vaughn has stated that he is a fan of the comic book series and has dedicated himself to faithfully representing the story on screen. The images of the cast in yellow and blue costumes a ‘bad Photoshop’ and that it is a far cry from what we will see on screen.

If that’s the case, why is MSN publishing these very same images crediting 20th Century Fox as the source?

Michael Fassbender stars as Magneto, Rose Byrne plays Dr. Moira MacTaggert, January Jones plays The White Queen Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng plays Azazel

Nicholas Hoult plays Beast, Lucas Till plays Havok, Zoe Kravitz plays Angel Salvadore, Jennifer Lawrence plays Mystique, James McAvoy stars as Professor Charles Xavier

MSN also spoke to actor Michael Fassbender about Magneto, a pivotal character in the X-Men universe:

Michael Fassbender as Magneto (with 'that helmet')

“He’s such a complex character, really, and the idea of him being a villain is interesting considering his history (Lehnsherr is a Holocaust survivor who lost his family in the camps, and later lost his wife and daughter) … he’s a very solitary individual, and the pain and grief that’s gone on even before we meet him in this film is an interesting pool of information to draw from, in coming up with this Machiavellian character for whom the ends justified the means. You can see where he’s coming from. Human beings don’t have the greatest track record in what they’ve done throughout history, so his point of view is, “Well, we are the next stage of evolution — (humans) are to us what Neanderthals were to Homo sapiens.”

“He’s an extremist, and that’s always a dangerous place to be. By the time we leave him at the end of this movie, he’s become very clear about what he wants and his decisions and his game plan.

“There’s a scene where they just sort of transformed this hall in London into Buenos Aires Airport, and I just looked around this mock airport and said to myself, “My God, I’ve just had a feeling of being in the ’60s.” From the colors to the costume designs to the production design itself, there’s a sort of nostalgia in the air when you look around the room. It’s just from my own perception of the ’60s, and all that came with it in terms of the music and the fashions and so forth, but all of that comes across in the visual references that we all have. All of that is there to encapsulate the feeling of that era, for sure.

“As for our costumes, we went back and forth on so many things. We added things that worked in the comics, took them away again, and stripped them down again. … When it came to the Magneto suit, you know, there’s various stages of what has been done with it, but you will have something that is traditional to the comics. There is a helmet (laughs), which is of course essential to keep Charlie-boy out of my head, and the colors are also kept traditional to the comics, that sort of red and purple. I don’t know if I’m giving you too much, but I’ll say it anyway (laughs).”

James MacAvoy as Professor X

James MacAvoy spoke to the LA Times regarding his portrayal of Professor Charles Xavier, the importance of the previous films and the influence of Patrick Stewart’s performance:

“This isn’t a reboot, so I’m not replacing anyone, in which case you might want to try to be as different as possible and stay away from what had been done before,” McAvoy said on Monday during a break from a rescue scene that required water-tank work. “This is a prequel, so I’m the same character, just younger, but the challenge for me – and for Michael — is to show the same person in a different place in their life; to show someone before they’re this bad guy, before they’re this saint. Charles wasn’t always a … monk, this selfless, sexless monk that he becomes.”

Images have leaked of the X-Men’s signature plane the Blackbird crashed on an island. Rumor has also circulated that the plot of the film revolves around a threat similar to the Cuban Missile Crisis combined with the revelation of the mutants living amongst humanity.

Blackbird image via: http://www.comicbookmovie.com

Such a large cast and the details previously mentioned suggest to me that X-Men First Class may be an adaptation of Giant Size X-Men #1 in which the team battles an island-sized mutant called Krakoa.

Whatever the case regarding the make-up, costume design, and production woes… we will find out what the X-Men really look like very soon. Until then, we will have to wait until the film opens on June 3rd, 2011. It will be a jam-packed Summer of blockbusters with Thor, Captain America and Green Lantern starring alongside the X-Men reboot. Will this be a Summer of joy or one of infamy?

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

* New X-Men First Class Set Photos Online
* Chevolution!

This entry was posted on January 21, 2011 at 9:52
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 pm

http://nerdsplusplus.blogspot.com/2011/01/two-more-images-from-x-men-first-class.html

Friday, January 21, 2011
Two More Images from X-MEN: FIRST CLASS of Magneto and Charles Xavier

There's been a ton of X-Men: First Class news flooding the net recently with images, and and a teaser poster. Today we bring you two brand new high resolution images from Matthew Vaughn's film, and I'm interested to see what you all have to say about them. The pictures are of Michael Fassbender in full costume as Magneto wearing his tradmark helmet, and James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier, before he lost his hair and was confined to a wheelchair.

The images come from our friends at /Film who got a few statements from the director regarding that leaked image that hit the internet earlier this week. He told them,

I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f&#! is this s$#!, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ’…

So obviously it's wasn't an officially approved image. It would be interesting to see where that actually came from and how it came out, because it did have elements from the films design. Vaugn goes on to re-assure fans of the X-Men franchise saying,

I’m a fan of X-Men. We’re not bastardizing X-Men, I&rsquo...
Read More...
[Source: GeekTyrant]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:40 pm

http://thedailyzombies.blogspot.com/2011/01/x-men-first-class-second-look.html

X-Men: First Class: Second Look

Posted by Grey Friday, January 21, 2011

A redeeming second look at the upcoming prequel to the X-Men film franchise, right from the director Matthew Vaughn.

Turned out we aren't the only ones thinking that the earlier "leaked" photo of X-Men: First Class is a piece of s$#!. And here we have director Matthew Vaughn sharing our sentiments in some strong words and doing some much-needed damage control with two much reasonable images from the upcoming prequel to the X-Men film franchise.

In an interview with SlashFilm, Vaughn expresses his frustration, in a somewhat explicit way:

“I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f&#! is this s$#!, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ’…

Making up for the traumatic experience, Vaughn offered two exclusive images showcasing the two lead, Magneto, and Professor X, in action.

Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto, in an awesome new helmet (better than what Sir Ian McKellen wore, in my opinion).
James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier in action by stretching his brain.
Vaughn also touched on several aspects of the film, namely, the costumes...

“The costumes are blue and yellow as well, because f&#! it, lets take it back it the original. Also, by the way, those costumes are hardly in the movie. The main costumes are like these cool 60’s James Bond…”

... and on the perceived similarity to the Fantastic Four of many after witnessing the "leaked" images.

“It’s definitely more serious and more realistic, and I think that’s something that had to happen. That’s my feeling about the world we live in right now. I think the glossy colorful superhero film sorta had its day. I think Batman Begins started it, Dark Knight, dare I say Kick-Ass was fun and it had some real pop to it, but at the same time we grounded it in reality as much as possible. I think that’s what the audience wants. And that why that image is more Fantastic Four than it is X-Men. And I say that with all due respect to the Fantastic Four team. That was then and this is now. It’s a different time. I mean, look at me — I’m not exactly mister light.”

More importantly, Vaughn assures fans that he is not here to f&#! up the franchise.

“I’m a fan of X-Men. We’re not bastardizing X-Men, I’m trying to get them back to being whole again.”

Okay, we are kinda feeling better already. Can you erased the trauma induced by the earlier "leaked" photo after seeing this two relatively awesome images? We will try, but like I say, we remained as optimistic as ever over the project.

Check out the interview at SlashFilm in its entirety for more revealing information on the film.

Source: SlashFilm

Comics, Marvel, Movie News, Movie Preview, Movies
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 pm

http://www.tcwreviews.com/2011/01/first-look-at-x-men-first-class.html

Friday, January 21, 2011
First Look At X-Men: First Class!
When director Bryan Singer brought us X-Men, fans everywhere were overjoyed with glee. When he brought us X2: X-Men United, we cried tears of undying gratitude towards that man for making our dreams come true. When Brett Ratner took over where Singer left off of and made X-Men: The Last Stand, our fanboy hearts were crushed under the weight of Ratner’s cheese meter. When director Gavin Hood made X-Men Origins: Wolverine, it came so very close to becoming something potentially great, but alas there was no cigar. So this begs the question; what can director Matthew Vaughn do to prove that he won’t do what Ratner and Hood did to the franchise? I mean, fool me once (X-Men: The Last Stand) shame on you, fool me twice (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) shame on me! However, after allowing the name to sink in a bit I realized that Matthew Vaughn’s previous two films were Stardust (2007) and Kick-Ass (2010), two films that hold a very special place in my heart for being all around awesome and enchanting. So with that being said I’ll reserve my judgment on the project until I’ve seen the finished product.

Hero Complex spoke with director Matthew Vaughn about the upcoming X-Men film and what can we expect out of it. First off, according to HC, the film is going to be set in the 1960’s era, the same era that both artist Jack Kirby and writer Stan Lee débuted the Uncanny X-Men to readers. The film will follow the early days of the X-Men as the team is first formed by a young Charles Xavier (Professor X) and Erik Lensherr (Magneto). Much about the film’s plot is still kept under wraps at the moment but Vaughn assured that “This isn’t a reboot” and that no one is or will be replaced further down the road. Bryan Singer who is also the film’s producer had this to say about Vaughn and the new film, “It is an excellent cast,” he then went on to say about actor’s Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy playing the roles of Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr, two roles that were previously played by Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen, “I’m very sensitive to it. Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy are two of the best actors working today and that was needed to fill those shoes. Short of digitally recreating Patrick and Ian in their 20s I cant think of anyone who would be more equipped for this than these two guys. The challenge of that is what attracted James, I’m sure of it. That’s why the guy who starred in ‘Atonement’ would want to play a comic-book character in the first place because it was a role established by a really fine actor.” scroll on down to take a look at some of the official stills from the upcoming film…

Meanwhile in a interesting news bit Matthew Vaughn contacted Slashfilm to debunk the alleged leaked photo of the X-Men in costume that was released on the web earlier this week and wanted to assure fans that it was NOT a Fox approved image here‘s a tidbit from what he had to say. “I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f*** is this s$#!, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ’…” you can read the whole conversation by clicking the link above and can see the photo they’re talking about by reading the article is was posted with on MSN and click the link to show the full photo of the cast together.
Posted by Clifford Kiyabu at 12:50 AM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 pm

http://www.newmoviessite.com/201101/a-flurry-of-x-men-first-class.html

A flurry of X-Men: First Class
Published on January 21, 2011 by James Randolf · No Comments

Gust of wind from the X-Men: First class pictures are recent arrivals, and the last two pictures offer a first look at Michael Fassbender full costume as Magneto, and the second with James McAvoy as Professor Xavier, will make his head in hands, the physical thing. Director Matthew Vaughan, spoke of losses from the picture the whole cast, the other day, and revealed that it is not preapproved image, even if it ended up a quote legit. Who knows, but here is what he said.

Matthew Vaughan spoke to also choose the return of the blue and yellow, an official of the old days and here is what he said.

X-Men: First Class charts the epic saga of the first X-Men, and reveals a secret history of world-class events. Before mutants were found in the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr was named Professor X and Magneto, who were two young people discover their powers for the first time. Not enemies, but were originally best friends, in collaboration with other mutants (some known, some new) to stop Armageddon. In the process, a gap has opened between them serious, which began the eternal war between the Brotherhood of Magneto and Professor X X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:23 pm

http://absoluteomnibus.com/2011/01/20/x-men-first-class-images-magneto-with-helmet-and-official-poster/

X-Men: First Class Images: Magneto With Helmet And Official Poster
Posted on January 20, 2011 by Absolute Omnibus

I do have to admit that this helmet is much better than the last. The one that Sir Ian wore in the last movies pretty much made him look like a dildo. Anywho, these photos come directly from Director Matthew Vaughn who apparently was just as surprised as I was to see how lame the cast looked in the initial “Scream” “photoshop” photo from a few days ago.

First Class Poster

Vaughn was pretty pissed and had this to say:

“I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image,” said Vaughn. “When I found out, I said, what the f&#! is this s$#!, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ.’” He continued, “I’m a fan of X-Men. We’re not bastardizing X-Men, I’m trying to get them back to being whole again.”

Michael Fassbender as Magneto

I’d like to say these are reassuring words considering this movie is supposed to be a “re-launch” that sports a cast of characters half of which were not around when the X-Men were conceived. The real first class of the X-Men consisted of Scott Summers/Cyclops, Jean Grey/Marvel Girl, Hank McCoy/Beast, Warren Worthington III/Angel, and Bobby Drake/Iceman, all lead by a BALD man named Charles Xavier. Vaughn may be pointing a lot of fingers right now defending how bad the movie seems BEFORE it comes out; I just hope he mutates and grows a few more to point once we actually see the damn thing.

James McAvoy as Charles Xavier

I’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave them below!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 pm

http://downtherabbithole.posterous.com/x-men-first-class-first-photos-released

X-Men 'First Class' - First Photo's Released

20th Century Fox has released the first three photos from Matthew Vaughn's movie, X-Men 'First Class'. The first photo, we see Magneto (Michael Fassbender ) and Xavier (James McAvoy) with a group of their first gifted youngsters. Second photo, we see Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw and January Jones in character as Emma Frost. Lastly, we get a great shot of Eric Lensherr and Prof. Xavier playing chess, which was made prominent throughout the trilogy. Next 20th Century Fox has released the first 'teaser poster', which gives the movies release date and a cool vibe of the 1960 era film. The last two photos are interesting because word around the internet is that Matthew Vaughn is seriously pissed they've been leaked by someone. In these we see Michael Fassbender as Magneto, and James McAvoy as Professor.X.

My opinion is that they look great!. I know it's early, but you just get a good feeling about a movie when they're doing the little things right. I can see why Matthew Vaughn isn't pleased the Magneto picture got out, it shows him wearing the old school "Uncanny X-Men" uniform with his helmet on. So it gives some indication that after being on Prof.X side, he quickly turns evil and creates the helmet to keep Xavier out of his head. And Kevin freakin Bacon!, I can't wait to see him as Sebastian Shaw. A mutant with the ability to absorb kinetic energy and transform it into raw strength.

Official Synopsis : X-Men: First Class: “Charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blog/2011/1/20/stills-and-teaser-poster-for-x-men-first-class.html

Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 7:55AM
Stills and Teaser Poster for 'X-Men: First Class'

With a June 3 release date fast approaching, I'm actually surprised we haven't been seeing more of X-Men: First Class than we have thus far. A big part of the reason for that, probably, is that the film is still in production, according to the LA Times' Hero Complex. That doesn't leave a whole lot of time for post-production, especially with a film that will presumably involve a significant amount of special effects. Director Matthew Vaughn is pushing ahead, though he seems less confident than I think anybody would like to hear. "I’m at that stage where I feel like a boxer against the ropes" isn't exactly the mantra of a production that's wrapping up and going smoothly.

This isn't necessarily bad news, at least not yet. And on a positive side, we've got 3 new stills to share from the film, as well as a new teaser poster that should be hitting the lobby walls of your local multiplex soon. Check them all out below.

First up is a shot of the primary cast members. It looks to me they're likely gazing at Professor Xavier's school for the first time.

Below we get our first look at Kevin Bacon as Sebastion Shaw and January Jones as Emma Frost. This picture definitely shows how the film's 1960s setting will be front-and-center.

And here are James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender as the two main characters, Charles Xavier (Professor X) and Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto). While the story of First Class is said to center around the friendship between these two, in this picture they don't appear to be all that friendly. Or maybe it's just a really intense game of chess.

Finally, thanks to AICN, we have a new teaser poster that doesn't really look all that different from the marketing materials for the previous X-Men films. I do kind of like the hint of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters logo at the top, though. Other than that, it's the same as we've seen before: big metal X, not a lot of information, other than a release date. Assuming that date doesn't slip.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next