Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Jonah Hex trailer comments

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jonah Hex trailer comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Jonah Hex trailer comments

Post by Admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/jonah-hex-clip-hex-vs-burke/

Jonah Hex Clip: Hex vs. Burke
Comic Book Movie News, Jonah Hex (2010) Movie, Videos — By Nix on June 14, 2010

With “Jonah Hex” set to open this week, the studio is starting to release the clips at a pretty rapid rate. Here’s the latest one (via Yahoo) featuring a fight between Hex (Josh Brolin) and Burke (Michael Fassbender) at the docks. And in case you missed it, we’ve included two previously released clips after it.

Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone…and anything. Having survived death, Jonah’s violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the “other side.” His only human connection is with Leila (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah’s past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can’t refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah’s oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead. Based on the legendary graphic novel, “Jonah Hex” is an epic adventure thriller about one man’s personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil.

Starring Megan Fox, Josh Brolin, Will Arnett, John Malkovich, Michael Shannon, Michael Fassbender, Brandi Coleman, Natacha Itzel, David Jensen, and directed by Jimmy Hayward.

It’s on June 18, 2010.

Get more images and videos at our “Jonah Hex” preview page.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:04 pm

http://www.filmshaft.com/five-new-clips-from-jonah-hex/

Tue, Jun 15 2010 | Published in FCG, Trailers & Clips
Five New Clips From Jonah Hex
By: Martyn Conterio

Jonah Hex opens in the US an A this weekend so we’ll know by then whether it tanks or puts on a strong box office performance to match the quality of the stars. It’s a great cast too! Josh Brolin, John ‘Malkatraz’ Malkovich, Megan Fox (hot, hot, hot), Michael Fassbender and Michael Shannon all have plum roles.

Warner Bros. have released five new clips (via Collider) to use as promo material. The film isn’t out in the UK until September, but no doubt we’ll soon have word whether it’s good or bad.

Synopsis:

Jonah Hex is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a stoic, battle-hardened gunslinger who can track down anyone…and anything. Having survived death, Jonah’s violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the “other side.” A man fated to wander alone, his sole human connection is with Lilah (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. Jonah’s past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can’t refuse: in exchange for freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the sinister terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich), the man who killed Hex’s family and mutilated his face with a branding iron. Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah’s oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=19112

6 More Jonah Hex Clips
So far the clips we have seen for this have been a bit crap! Will any of this lot change our minds? You get to see Megan Fox running about in very little clothing at any rate!.....

No huh? Ah well, I think it looks like it could be OK. But really, with this character and a cast like they have it should look..and be great.

Jonah Hex stars Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, Megan Fox, Will Arnett, Michael Shannon, and Michael Fassbender, and hits theaters this Friday.

Thanks to Bloody Disgusting for the clips.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 pm

http://www.collider.com/2010/06/15/jonah-hex-movie-clips-josh-brolin-megan-fox/

5 Movie Clips from JONAH HEX Starring Josh Brolin and Megan Fox
by Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub Posted:June 15th, 2010 at 10:39 am

With Jonah Hex getting released this weekend, Warner Bros. has finally released a bunch of movie clips from the Jimmy Hayward film that stars Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender, Will Arnett and Michael Shannon.

he clips that WB released focus on the action, which is one of the strong aspects of Jonah Hex. While I have some issues with the film as I think it could have been longer (the film is very short), there are a lot of cool parts and the supporting cast will surprise you as they got a few big name actors to do very small roles. Anyway, for a taste of Jonah Hex, hit the jump. And if you missed my set visit coverage, click these links: my set report and on set interviews with Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, and Director Jimmy Hayward.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 pm

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/6845/bareknuckle-action-in-latest-jonah-hex-clip-plus-megan-fox-on-her-movie-costume

Bareknuckle Action in Latest Jonah Hex Clip, Plus Megan Fox on Her Movie Costume
Posted 06.15.10 by BrentJS

This Friday, yet another classic DC Comics character will be making the leap from the printed page to the silver screen in director Jimmy Hayward's (Horton Hears a Who) live-action directorial debut, Jonah Hex. A Civil War veteran who ekes out a living as a bounty hunter in the Old West, Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) is constantly on the run from the bounties on his own head. In exchange for a clean slate, Hex is contracted by the U.S. military to bring to justice the notorious terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). In the latest clip from the movie released by Warner Bros., Hex goes toe-to-toe with Turnbull's psychotic henchman, Burke (Michael Fassbender).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 pm

http://www.moviebabble.com/jonah-hex-fighting-clip/

Jonah Hex – Fighting Clip

by Ken on June 15, 2010
Jonah Hex

This Friday (June 18th), the scarred gunslinger Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin), accompanied by the gun-wielding prostitute Lilah (Megan Fox), the psychopathic Irishman Burke (Michael Fassbender) and the baleful Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich), will skedaddle into the theaters.

Warner has recently released a new clip from the movie, via Yahoo, so that we can get a first glimpse of what to expect from this western adventure. The clip features Jonah Hex rough-and-tumble with Burke, on a dock.

I will be frank, this lame fight scene wasn’t enough to get me pumped up, it felt way to stiff and staged to come off as genuine western rumble, in my opinion. But perhaps we shouldn’t ask too much of this popcorn Western, either. Nevertheless, I liked the witty comment that Jonah says, in the end, just before he’s about to bury the broken kerosene lamp in Burke’s face. That’s always something.

Here is the clip and feel free to head down to the comments and express your opinion about it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 am

http://couch843.blogspot.com/2010/06/jonah-hex-trailer-review.html

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Jonah Hex Trailer Review

(sigh)
Jonah Hex, which opens June 18th 2010, stars Josh Brolin as a brutally scarred/former confederate soldier/demon looking cowboy, who is an assassin for hire and is out for revenge against the men who murdered his family and turned his face into spaghetti. (sigh). Pretty simple revenge tale but at first glance I am not really holding my expectations at a high level.

Its seems as though that since a lot of the mainstream comic super hero's have gotten their time in the limelight, Hollywood is looking towards lesser known characters to bring to the big screen. Hex comes from DC Universe and from what I've heard and researched, its never been a super popular character but the comic is still around and doing very well.

My first introduction to the character of Jonah Hex is when I was a little kid watching Batman: The Animated Series and I vaguely remember there being an episode where Jonah Hex made an appearance. I just remember wanting to string that piece of skin hanging off his face like a banjo. Give me a break I was like 10 or something. Anyway, he looked creepy. I've never read any of the comics of Jonah Hex, so for those of you have and are looking forward to this movie, I apologize, If I "just don't get it".

The movie is written by Neveldine and Taylor. The ADHD minds behind the Crank films and Gamer. Originally they were tapped to direct, which to be honest, I would have liked to have seen their style taylored to a supernatural western.

Now let me indulged you with talk of the cast.

ACTORS:

Josh Brolin: I think Josh Brolin is a solid actor, the last movie I saw him in was "W", directed by Oliver Stone in which he eerily played former President George Dub-ya Bush. Didn't really think much of the movie it self but his acting was great. I'm glad to see that he's getting into the comic book game. For the most part, in this trailer, his portrayal of Hex is kinda of, Clint Eastwood meets The Man without of Face. If you expected more, than your hopeless. Anyway I really wish they would have gotten a bit more gritty and graphic with his make up. I mean Hex was scary looking! SCARY, being the keyword here. In the trailer he just looks like a cheap version of Two-Face.

Megan Fox: Who ever thought that Megan Fox could be a linguist should be shot! Her western accent in this trailer and the delivery of her lines through stints of breath annoy this s$#! out of me. I know Ms. Fox gets a lot of flack for being a dud, but I'd like to believe there is more behind the curtain. I just find it kind of annoying that she's cast as the whore like girlfriend to Jonah Hex. If your going to make a western but add this absurdity to it, like crows coming out of peoples mouths and machine guns on horses, then why not mess around with the roles of women and other norms of the time. Could Megan have been another awesome assassin type henchmen of Quentin Turnball; John Malkovich's character?.... Maybe. OR...dare I say it, Hex's wife, who I'm assuming gets killed? She coulda been the Steven Seagal of this Executive Decision*.

John Malkovich: I love it when Malkovich plays these villainous types, he's really good at them, but after a while everything starts feeling like his role in Con-Air; Cyrus the Virus. I'm expecting to see a deleted scene on the Blu ray to this movie where Malkovich actually holds up a bunny and threatens to shoot it, if anybody moves. He's also rockin some hardcore mutton chops which look pretty badass on him. If anything Malkovich's absurtity in this role will be a saving grace of the movie.

MIchael Fassbender: "Paris when it sizzles", If you haven't seen Inglorious Basterds, stop reading, and watch that s$#!! NOW! I've seen Fassbender in two movies; Basterds and Hunger. He was brilliant in both and if I have any reason to see this movie its cause of him. He plays an explosives obsessed, knife throwing henchmen of John Malkovich's character; Quentin Turnball. While I wish his villainous debut was in a more better looking movie. I anxiously await to see what he turns out.

The animated movie Horton Hears a Who was Director, Jimmy Hayward's first theatrical release and while I haven't seen it, the fact that he's making the jump from animation to live action is very very intriguing to me. I'm not familiar with much of his work but I'm interested how he'll do. Just recently I've heard that Brad Bird, the director of The Incredibles and The Iron Giant will be directing the fourth installment of the Mission Impossible series. So, I mean, its pretty cool to see directors of mainly animation movies getting their turn at the live action films.

Its obvious that this movie has action and one-liners but I hope there is more to the story than just that. I mean they lightly touch on Hex being something supernatural, but then, never really address it again in the trailer. He can bring people back to life but still needs guns to kill people? While I'm not looking to run out and see this movie, I will eventually go and check it out in the hopes that there is something redeeming about it.

*Steven Seagal was in a movie called Executive Decision, in which about 20-30min. into the movie he willing dies for the team. One of the greatest roles he's ever held.

Dueces!
StuntmanBob
Posted by The Couch at 9:14 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:24 am

http://tvandmoviereviews.com/megan-fox-starring-in-jonah-hex/

Megan Fox Starring in Jonah Hex

http://tvandmoviereviews.com/ 6162010 movies trailers and more

TV and Movie Reviews is talking Jonah Hex with Megan Fox, hitting the big screen on June 18th

Here’s the story….The U.S. military makes a scarred bounty hunter with warrants on his own head an offer he cannot refuse: in exchange for his freedom, he must stop a terrorist who is ready to unleash Hell on Earth….Here’s whose in it….Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender. Rated PG- 13..maybe not for the younger kiddies.

Megan Fox in a recent interview indicated she was taught byher father how to use a gun at age five. TV and Movie Reviews says “Let’s go to the movies” and see Megan Fox!

Directed by Jimmy Hayward and set to hit theaters on June 18,2010.

We at TV and Movie Reviews says this will be wicked cool..Check out the movie trailer for Jonah Hex presented by TV and Movie Reviews
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:47 pm

http://lavraki.com/%E2%80%98jonah-hex%E2%80%99-clips-and-behind-the-scenes-including-a-stripped-megan-fox%E2%80%A6-interview/

‘Jonah Hex’ Clips and Behind-the-Scenes, Including a Stripped Megan Fox… Interview

This lucky cowboy will be seeing Jonah Hex on Thursday night and should have a review of the film for you all to read Friday before deciding whether or not to saddle up and go see the supernatural western from DC’s All Star Western series in the 1970s.

This film adapt stars Josh Brolin (True Grit) as Jonah Hex (in a scarred version of Clint Eastwood’s The Man With No Name of which there’s an homage in the trailer… ‘five coffins? Thinkin’ you might need eight’) a traveling anti-hero of the old and wild, wild west.

Maybe my lowered expectations will actually be beneficial, in that I could be pleasantly surprised which, to be honest, I was with the first trailer. It looked pretty cool and the acting seems top notch, something you might not find in a bunch of other comic book adaptations.

Jonah Hex Clips and Behind the Scenes, Including a Stripped Megan Fox... Interview

I am especially looking forward to seeing Brolin and Fassbender square off and show their chops. Oh, and did I mention that Megan Fox is a prostitute… in the film, I mean. And in the mean time we have a bunch of new clips, behind-the-scenes footage and interviews from the film (some posted below with many more on the sitelet).
Jonah Hex Clip: Train Heist
Jonah Hex Clip: Shoot Out
Jonah Hex Clip: Did They Search You
Jonah Hex B-Roll: #1
Jonah Hex B-Roll: #2
Jonah Hex B-Roll: #3
Jonah Hex Interview: Josh Brolin
Jonah Hex Interview: Megan Fox
Jonah Hex Interview: Jimmy Hayward

Despite all the much publicized problems (re-shoots, re-scoring and other delays), Jonah Hex still has potential, mostly thanks to the all-star cast that includes Josh Brolin (You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger), John Malkovich (Secretariat), Michael Fassbender (A Dangerous Method), Megan ‘Is A’ Fox (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen), Will Arnett (Wilde Kingdom) and Michael Shannon (Boardwalk Empire).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm

http://hitmyplatform.net/articles/movies-articles/5-movie-clips-from-jonah-hex-starring-josh-brolin-and-megan-fox/

Jun 152010

With Jonah Hex getting released this weekend, Warner Bros. has finally released a bunch of movie clips from the Jimmy Hayward film that stars Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender, Will Arnett and Michael Shannon.

he clips that WB released focus on the action, which is one of the strong aspects of Jonah Hex. While I have some issues with the film as I think it could have been longer (the film is very short), there are a lot of cool parts and the supporting cast will surprise you as they got a few big name actors to do very small roles. Anyway, for a taste of Jonah Hex, hit the jump. And if you missed my set visit coverage, click these links: my set report and on set interviews with Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, and Director Jimmy Hayward.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 pm

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Watch-5-Minutes-Of-Jonah-Hex-19059.html

Watch 5 Minutes Of Jonah Hex
By Josh Tyler: 2010-06-16 13:24:28

Watch 5 Minutes Of Jonah Hex I know I’m supposed to be cynical and snarky when ever I write anything about Jonah Hex, Josh Brolin’s cowboy movie seems to be the favorite whipping boy of anyone with a blog and a loathing of rock music soundtracks, but it’s hard to sneer when you’re having this much fun. We have five clips from Jonah Hex, and they’re great.

Maybe it’s just that after all the shaky-cam in The A-Team it’s kind of a relief to sit back and watch an action sequence that actually lets you see the action. Or maybe it’s Josh Brolin, who really seems to be doing something kind of cool with his performance as Hex. Whatever the reason, even Megan Fox’s acting seems less heinous when watched in context, below.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:49 pm

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/tip-of-the-day-never-ever-ask-jonah-hex-about-his-face/

Tip of the Day: Never Ever Ask Jonah Hex About his Face
Comic Book Movie News, Jonah Hex (2010) Movie — By Nix on June 17, 2010

He’s, you know, really sensitive about it and junk. New “Jonah Hex” clip below.

Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone…and anything. Having survived death, Jonah’s violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the “other side.” His only human connection is with Leila (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah’s past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can’t refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah’s oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead. Based on the legendary graphic novel, “Jonah Hex” is an epic adventure thriller about one man’s personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil.

Starring Megan Fox, Josh Brolin, Will Arnett, John Malkovich, Michael Shannon, Michael Fassbender, Brandi Coleman, Natacha Itzel, David Jensen, and directed by Jimmy Hayward.

Jonny comes home June 18, 2010.

Get more images and videos at our “Jonah Hex” preview page.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2