Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

X-Men trailer comments

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

X-Men trailer comments - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men trailer comments

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 am

http://filmitsceneitsawit.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class.html

Friday, 11 February 2011
X-Men: First Class
Ok, Fox have just release the trailer for the new X-Men film titled First Class, the films show's us Professor X and Magneto before the we knew them. Check out the trailer and tell me what you think, do think James McAvoy is a good choice to play Professor X? Do you like Michael Fassbender as Magneto? He has the right name for it lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrbHykKUfTM
Posted by Jamstaa at 07:25
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:01 am

http://elblogdepmcg.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class-trailer.html

Friday, February 11, 2011
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS trailer

The trailer for X-Men: First Class was released today. It looks like it will be a great entry in the X-Men canon of movies. Hopefully it will be far better than the dreadful X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the disappointing X-Men: The Last Stand

James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Rose Byrne, January Jones, and Kevin Bacon lead this big cast.

Due in theaters June 3, 2011

Posted by P McG at 9:32 AM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:03 am

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/tvandfilm/2011/02/x-men-first-class-trailer-gets-mutant-series-back-on-track.html

X-Men: First Class trailer gets mutant series back on track
By Nick Hanlon on Feb 11, 11 01:19 PM in Trailers

Plenty of superhero trailers doing the rounds this week, and we've got a look at the latest one.

X-Men: First Class is the fifth movie in the series, and jumps back to the 1960s to look at the souring relationship between Professor X and Magneto, here played by local boy James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender.

The trailer certainly looks promising, with Fassbender in particular looking a perfect match for the younger version of Ian McKellen.

And it's directed by Matthew Vaughn, who last year helmed Kick-Ass, a brilliant superhero flick which was one of my favourite films of 2010. With a script from Mrs Jonathan Ross, Jane Goldman, I've got high hopes for this film.

But after the appalling Wolverine film and the disappointing X-Men 3, it'll take a monumental effort to restore my faith in the mutant series - but the trailer is a step in the right direction, and has me interested in the end result.

X-Men: First Class hits UK cinemas on May 30th.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:05 am

http://sportfwdmail.blogspot.com/2011/02/diamond-in-rough-january-jones-sparkles.html

Feb
Diamond in the rough: January Jones sparkles as Emma Frost in the trailer for X Men: First Class
By sportfwdmail

By ANDREA MAGRATH

Frosty: January Jones, with Kevin Bacon, shows off her diamond shape-shifting powers as Emma Frost in the trailer for X Men: First Class

In recent months fans of the X Men franchise have been tantalised with glimpses of the new cast filming the latest instalment.

And today the long-awaited trailer of X Men: First Class offered a sneak peek of January Jones showcasing her mutant powers as diamond shape-shifter Emma Frost.

The Mad Men star dazzles in her trademark white as she transforms into a blinding diamond, watched by Kevin Bacon in character as fellow mutant Sebastian Shaw.

Evil: The Mad Men actress stars as the mutant who starts out as one of the X Men's deadliest foes before eventually joining their side

The trailer begins with a voice over of John F. Kennedy's famous address to the nation about the Cuban Missile Crisis.

The film follows Charles (James McAvoy) and Erik (Inglorious Basterds star Michael Fassbender), before they became Professor X and Magneto, fighting together against the threat of nuclear disaster.

The close friends are only just discovering their supernatural abilities, before their rift turns them into lifelong enemies.

In the beginning: James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender play young friends Xavier and Magneto, before they became enemies

Mutants: The film follows the young mutants discovering their powers for the first time

War: The trailer features a voiceover from President John F. Kennedy during his announcement about the Cuban Missile Crisis

The trailer gives glimpses of Erik's descent into evil, as Charles tries to persuade his friend to remain on the side of good.

'Listen to me carefully, my friend - killing is not the way to achieve peace,' he is shown saying.

'Peace was never an option,' Erik replies.

The film introduces a host of new and familiar characters, including Australian actress Rose Byrne as mutant affairs expert Dr Moira MacTaggert and Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence, who steps into Rebecca Romijn's shoes as Mystique.

Stylish: Australian actress Rose Byrne plays Dr. Moira MacTaggert, a mutant affairs expert

Fairy wings: Zoe Kravitz flutters as Angel Salvadore

Foe: The trailer shows glimpses of Erik's descent into evil to become Magneto

Skins actor Nicholas Hoult takes on Beast, as well as Lenny Kravitz's daughter Zoë, who is shown with large fluttering wings as mutant Angel Salvadore.

Producer Bryan Singer, who directed the first two X Men films, spoke to the Los Angeles Times about his favourite characters.

'We have younger versions of Mystique and Beast, so I’m very excited about them and what they bring to the film,' he said.

'Jennifer Lawrence’s work [as Mystique] and Nicholas Hoult’s portrayal of Beast - these are characters that we’ve seen in the earlier films, but then these are very different portrayals and you have to bring a lot of attention to those.'

Threat: The film, set in 1960s centres around the mutants fighting against the threat of nuclear war

Blue villain: Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence steps into Rebecca Romijn's shoes as Mystique

Singer dropped out as director after the first two X Men films and has been replaced by Kick Ass director Matthew Vaughn.

He says one of his favourite aspects of the film is watching the mutants hone their skills, and sometimes losing control of them.

The summer is set to be a major season for blockbusters, with Captain America: The First Avenger and the Green Lantern all slated for release within weeks of each other.

X Men: First Class is released in UK cinemas on June 2.

New class: The cast of new actors taking on familiar roles include Lawrence, as well as Skins star Nicholas Hoult as Beast

X-Men: First Class - Official Trailer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 am

http://madtypist.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class-trailer-surprisingly.html

X-Men First Class trailer surprisingly good

8:26 AM | Author: Mad Typist

I am forced to concede that the new trailer for X-men: First Class is pretty freaking great. While I'm often guilty of being a bit of a purist, in terms of wanting origin stories in movies to track as close as possible to the source material of the comic book, I must admit that a lot of the suggested plot threads in this trailer look awesome.

Two reasons I'm cautiously optimistic about this movie: one, it's directed by Matthew Vaughn, who did the movie adaptation of Kick-Ass, which was amazing. Vaughn has proven in interviews and in his work on Kick-Ass that he is someone who understands and respects comic books and their fans. So, that's a good sign. The second reason is that the script is based off of work by Bryan Singer, who did a masterful job with X-men 1 and 2, before Brett Ratner came along and screwed up the whole franchise.

In any case, here's the trailer. Marvel at how sexy Michael Fassbender looks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 am

http://briwiz.blogspot.com/2011/02/27-days-of-oscar-day-11-incendies.html

And finally, the new "X Men: First Class" trailer is here! Michael Fassbender (who was in my top performances of the year for "Fish Tank") looks great as Magneto. And nice to see Jennifer Lawrence (nominated this year for "Winter's Bone") looking glam-ish as Mystique.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 am

http://madisdot.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-finally-here.html?zx=ff5d8cdb25ccdd27

It's Finally Here!!!

I don't know about my loyal legion, but I have had the week from hell. It seemed like Friday would never get here, and here it is...I don't know what I was so anxious for.

Regardless of this dumb week and the tomfoolery I had to put up with, things are starting to look up. The first official trailer for X-Men:First Class is here!!!

This trailer is already showing me everything I've always wanted to see from an X-Men film: What the hell is up with Magneto?

This feeling that I'm experiencing is unlike any other feeling I have ever had whenever I've watched the trailer for a future summer movie. I actually want to see more.

I'm kinda upset that it's only 2/11/2011! Why is time messing with me?
at Friday, February 11, 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 am

http://celebstar.org/x-men-first-class-trailer-x-men-first-class.html

X-Men: First Class trailer

X-Men: First ClassThis type is one of the highly anticipated film “X-Men: First Class, ” the film’s first trailer was released.

Matthew Vaughn directed the movie, the series is based on the story of the first director Bryan Singer and mutants browsing history …

Michael Fassbender ‘, played by “Magneto” and James McAvoy, played by a group of young mutant leader Professor X, the new X-Men, tells the beginning of the legend and global events that changed the course of history opens up the mystery behind the curtain.

Mutants themselves without having to decipher the world, and Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr, Professor X and Magneto before their names, the duo, the two forces began to discover a new young man.

Before they become enemies of each other by working together with the other mutant the greatest danger threatening the world, these two close friends who tried to stop the dispute that erupted between the time the Fellowship of Magneto and Professor X’s X-Men will be scored between the foundations of the ongoing war in eternal …
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:18 am

http://bestforfilm.com/film-news/x-men-first-class-trailer-revealed/

X-Men: First Class trailer revealed

This entry was posted yesterday

We’ve seen trailers for Thor and Green Lantern, but until now information about the other two superhero epics due to hit our screens this year has been sparse. We’re still waiting for a peek at Captain America: The First Avenger, of course, but Marvel has finally served up the first trailer for prequel/reboot X-Men: First Class. With any luck, this film could atone for the sins of its two most recent predecessors. Take a peek…

God, we’re suckers for exciting trailers. Let’s take a moment to assess what actually popped up there, shall we? Charles and Erik look super, obviously (particularly excited about Michael Fassbender picking up submarines WITH HIS HEAD), and Mystique looks suitably tasty. We’re even happy(ish) with Nicholas Hoult’s oddly greyish Beast, although we haven’t quite shaken the About a Boy hangups yet – still, there’s four months left to sort that out. There were also some nice teasers of the newer X-Men making an appearance. We counted: Emma Frost (diamond girl), Havok (Care Bear Stare; Cyclops’ big brother), Angel Salvadore (insect wings) and Azazel (big red chap; teleports; Nightcrawler’s dad) rocking their various powers, as well as Darwin and Moira MacTaggert just, you know, hanging out. Incidentally, what on earth is Angel Salvadore up to? We’re not judging, but from where we’re sitting it looks like Charles and Erik are lying on a bed in a red velvet boudoir, and she’s posing topless. Maybe the former admissions criterion for Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters was ‘must be able to bring the staff off using only your powers’…

What do you make of the new trailer? Let us know below!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:23 am

http://www.push-start.co.uk/films/x-men-first-class-trailer-released/

X-Men: First Class – Trailer released.

So the first trailer for the latest ‘X-Men’ film, ‘X-Men: First Class’ has finally been released on the internet. Directed by Matthew Vaughn, (Kick-Ass), it’s sure to provide the most skillful of action scenes, and superb special effects. Starring James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Kevin Bacon, Nicholas Hoult, and January Jones, to name but a few, ‘X-men: First Class’ sure looks as if it’s doing it’s best to live up to the previous films and the original comic-book stories. The latest film in the franchise, ‘X-Men: First Class’ goes back to the beginning of the adventure and introduces us to Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr, later to be known as Professor X and Magneto, as they come to terms with their newly-discovered powers. For such an anitcipated trailer, I can’t help but feel a little underwhelmed by it. One of the most important way’s to lure in audiences is with your trailer – you make it bold and thrilling and show off as much as you can in it – but somehow this just doesn’t make the film look as exciting as it should be.

Check out the trailer below by clicking the link and let us know your thoughts. Does it look as if you’ll be impressed by it? Or do you too feel underwhelmed?

X-Men: First Class trailer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:26 am

http://popcandyarcade.blogspot.com/2011/02/trailer-x-men-first-class.html

Trailer: X-Men: First Class

Though I have a strong affinity for the X-Men, my excitement for their cinematic ventures withered after the god awful X3 and died with the positively absurd X-Men Origins: Wolverine. That said, I've been really reluctant to weigh in on this summer's old school reboot X-Men: First Class. Now, the trailer has arrived, and I must admit, barring quite a bit of slow motion/dramatic arm extending, it looks like a significant improvement over the last two. James McAvoy (Adaptation) stars as a young Charles Xavier, the excellent Michael Fassbender takes up the gauntlet for a pre-Magneto Erik, Jennifer Lawrence from Winter's Bone (which now must always be read in a Wayne's World manner) becomes Mystique, January Jones is Emma Frost, and Nicholas Hoult (About a Boy, A Single Man, Skins) is Beast. I'm going to let myself be just a little excited about all of this. Compared to this summer's other comic based films (Captain America, Thor, Green Lantern) it's thus far the contender that appears to have the least amount of misplaced absurdity. We shall see when it's released early this June.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:22 am

http://naswho.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/x-men-first-class-movie-trailer-is-out/

X-Men First Class movie trailer is out
Hey, remember those X-Men movies that kicked off this whole crazy superhero/comic book movie fetish that Hollywood seems to have? [Seriously, all I write about these days is comics. And I haven't even read a new one in ages!] Well, they’re making another one. Here’s the trailer:
Apparently this one’s going to be dealing with the origin of the X-Men, so it’s set in the Swingin’ Sixties. As with most comic book trailers, we learn very little about the actual plot here, and that’s always a slippery slope for moviegoers. On one hand you don’t want the trailer to give away every detail of the story before you’ve paid to see it. On the other, having very little to go on story-wise means you’re basically being told to pay to see something just because you’ve seen other movies that may be similar to it. I guess that’s just the rule with sequels. All that said, I think the movie looks pretty sweet. But I’m easy to please.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:25 am

http://flamingbears.com/?p=109

Killing will not bring you peace

X-Men: First Class, the film I must look forward to watching this year, released it’s first teaser trailer yesterday – And it does look promising. Instead of showing off massive special effects, the teaser focuses on mood and style. The film seems to have a nice clean look with steady camerawork and I really dug the teaser because it made me excited about the characters, not the action scenes. The teaser also confirms that Michael Fassbender will own this film. He has an authority,presence and intensity that makes him perfect for Magneto. His performance in “Hunger” blew me away, and I think he is definitely one of the most talented actors to emerge in recent years. The man would also make a good James Bond one day – The film seems to use the cuban missile crisis as a backdrop for it’s plot, which adds to the excitement (I always love it when films play with history). Peace was never an option:)

Link to -

X-Men: First Class Teaser Trailer
This entry was written by Björn Tobiasson, posted on February 11, 2011 at 12:27,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:28 am

http://www.csicon.org/x-men-trailer-is-amazing/

X-Men Trailer is Amazing!
February 11, 2011 by Breki Tomasson

Remember all those things I said about how the DC Universe Online trailer was the superhero trailer of the week? Scratch that, because we just got a competitor and – in my eyes – a clear winner in the competition.

This week has been amazing when it comes to superhero trailers and teasers from DC and Marvel. We had Thor, Captain America, DC Universe Online and now, at long last, The X-Men: First Class. Nothing from The Avengers or Nick Fury quite yet, but that’s probably still a year off.

The movie, starring James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender as Charles Xavier (Professor X) and Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto), is scheduled for release in June of this year and will reunite us with our favorite mutants, such as Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Azazel (Jason Flemyng), Havok (Lucas Till), Angel Salvadore (Zoë Kravitz) and many more. It’s, like so much else coming out of Hollywood today, a reboot/prequel, but in my eyes, this looks absolutely amazing! This is definitely a movie to look forward to.

Here’s the trailer:

Personally, I think it’s great that they’ve included mutants like Azazel and Havok, they’ve had far too little screen time of late. Also, for those who complain that this movie seems to screw with the timeline of the other three X-men movies; don’t worry – it’s supposed to. This is a reboot; a ‘let’s pretend this other stuff never happened’-type of movie. It’s allowed to do that sort of thing.

This movie summer just got a whole lot more interesting.

Feel free to visit our friends at io9 who have a near frame-by-frame analysis of the trailer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 am

http://running-man1212.livejournal.com/33113.html

The X-Men: First Class Trailer DOESN'T SUCK!!!

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, you read that right.

X-Men: First Class has had a troubled production to say the least. The latest entry to the popular X-Men film series has been dogged with delays, ranging from seemingly endless reshoots of "vital" scenes and script rewrites, to mass-walkouts by the cast. And then there was this:

(L-R) Michael Fassbender (Magneto), Rose Bryne (Dr Moira MacTaggert), January Jones (Emma Frost), Jason Flemyng (Azazel), Nicholas Hoult (Beast), Lucas Till (Havoc), Zoe Kravitz (Angel), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), James McAvoy (Xavier)

They could have picked a better publicity photo, really. (From left to right: Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Moira MacTaggart (Rose Byrne), Emma Frost (January Jones) Azazel (Jason Flemyng) Beast (Nicholas Hoult) Havok (Lucas Till) Angel Salvadore (Zoe Kravitz) Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) and Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) )

Despite all the negative press associated with the movie, there was still a small minority of fans that hadn't written off Layer Cake Director Matthew Vaughn's take on the mutant superheroes. And following the release of the official trailer yesterday, it seems that their faith has been rewarded. Click on the big X below to see it.

X-Men: First Class follows the story of a young Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and his closest friend Erik "Magneto" Lensherr (Micheal Fassbender) as they set out to create a safe haven for Mutants while attempting to prevent the end of the world. During their struggle, a rift opens up between the two, setting the stage for the conflict between Xavier's X-Men and Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants. It will be released in cinemas on June 2nd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 am

http://cromeyellow.com/?p=1350

X-Men:First Class Trailer Hits!
by salg on Feb 11, 2011 • 2:10 am

I have to admit, even with producing credits including Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, and directorial credits including Layer Cake, Stardust, and Kick-Ass under his belt, I was still very skeptical about Matthew Vaughn’s new X-Men:First Class. I guess it’s not that he was a bad person to take over from Bryan Singer(whose back in this film producing), but the first X-Men did have a weight and substance to them that to me, kick-started the current mold of serious, weighty, character driven comic book films. The early leaked photos didn’t help, but when he explained what they were and how much he hated them and then released some official photos I felt a little bit better. Not by a lot, but I could start to see promise. So I gotta say, with this trailer I’m completely ready to see this right now. The cast, and aesthetics look incredible. First off, it’s a period piece set during the Cuban missile crisis. Michael Fassbender looks incredible as Magneto and totally owns this trailer. James Mcavoy looks and feels the part of young Prof. X; and since they’re calling this a prequel and not a reboot, it works that the two bring a gravitas to their parts that Sir Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart did to theirs. I also love that we’re getting a film populated with lesser known characters. If Matthew Vaughn can pull the character and grit from Layer Cake, the fantasy elements from Stardust, and the comic sensibilities from Kick-Ass, it’s going to be one crazy movie.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 am

http://www.buy-dvds-cheap.com/?p=3501

X-Men: First Class trailer!
Feb.11, 2011 in Release Dates

x men first class cast image As expected, 20th Century Fox right now released the first official trailer for X-Men: First Class. I knew when Matthew Vaughn was brought on-board to direct we would get a good X-Men film again, and this trailer suggests X-fans have a lot to look forward to on June 3rd.

Watch the trailer below:

X-Men: First Class will focus on Xavier (James McAvoy) and Magneto (Michael Fassbender) as they work together with other mutants to stop the Hellfire Club, an international social club for wealthy elites who seek to influence world events to their own agenda. Kevin Bacon will play the leader, Sebastian Shaw, along with January Jones as Emma Frost.

The movie also features Dr. Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne), Azazel (Jason Flemyng), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Havok (Lucas Till), Angel Salvadore (Zoë Kravitz), Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Banshee (Caleb Landry Jones) and Darwin (Edi Gathegi).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:39 am

http://talkingnewsreleases.com/2011/02/11/x-men-first-class-trailer-debuts-on-facebook/

X-Men: First Class trailer debuts on Facebook

11 February, 2011 (10:47) | Uncategorized | By: Admin

(In case you’re curious, the Greatest Comic Book Villain of All Time was Magneto, who was played by Ian McKellen in the first couple flicks , and will be played by Michael Fassbender this time around.) Also on the X-Men: First Class roster: January Jones as Emma Frost; James McAvoy as a younger Charles Xavier; and Jennifer Lawrence as a younger Mystique.

Over at the X-Men: First Class Facebook page, where the trailer originally debuted, Twentieth Century Fox describes First Class as a kind of prequel. The movie will "chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga," the studio says. But don’t worry! It’s not all competing mutant egos and bursts of telekinetic energy: "There is a romantic element, and some of the mutants from [the original] X-Men will figure into the plot."

So, yes. Take a look at the trailer, and then drop us a line in the comments section. In the meantime, if you’re looking for more tech news and reviews
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 am

http://www.marvelmovienews.co.uk/2011/02/x-men-first-class-trailer-now-online/

X-Men: First Class – Trailer now online!

11 February 2011 By shield 0 In Other Marvel Universe Movies, X-Men: First Class

Fox have now officially released the first trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s X-Men: First Class.

So, what to make of it? Well, the first few shots, showing glimpses of from the original X-films, seem almost like an attempt to justify the new film. Is this nervousness on Fox’s part? I don’t think they have any need to be, as the rest of the trailer soon kicks off in fine style, giving a good look at the new cast, a nice sense of the 60s production design, and, in the final shots, hints of an epic scale.

It’s only a trailer of course, but so far things are looking good!

X-Men: First Class stars James McAvoy, January Jones, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence, Caleb Landry Jones, Lucas Till, Kevin Bacon, Jason Flemyng, Oliver Platt, Bill Milner, Zoe Kravitz, Morgan Lilly and Rose Byrne.

X-Men: First Class is directed by Matthew Vaughn, from a script by Ashley Miller, Zack Stentz and Jane Goldman, based on a story by producer Bryan Singer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:43 am

http://hollywoodhubbub.com/2011/02/11/x-men-first-class-looks-surprisingly-good/

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS looks surprisingly good
February 11th, 2011 Frantic Monkey

The first trailer for X-Men: First Class is out now and it looks pretty damn good. I think I’m gonna like the ’60s era setting together with a hopefully darker tone than the first three X-Men films.

It’s also worth noting that Michael Fassbender, a guy I thought was outstanding in Fish Tank, looks very impressive as a young Magneto.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 am

http://andygaudion93.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/first-trailer-for-x-men-first-class/

First trailer for ‘X-Men: First Class’!
Filed under: Film News by andygaudion93
February 11, 2011

This was supposed to be up yesterday but has now found its way to the inter-web this morning. And how’s it look? Well, check it out below:

There certainly are plenty of mutants and mutant action on show here, the effects ranging from impressive to a bit ropey, but it’s probably still in post. But it certainly looks intriguing with some nice tension bubbling underneath between the young Charles Xavier and Magneto. The cast also look quite impressive, particularly Michael Fassbender as Magneto. So this is yet another comic-book movie that I’m looking forward to this summer.

The Matthew Vaughan directed movie which charts the early days of the X-Men is set to hit cinemas on June 3rd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:58 am

http://ultimatereviews.co.uk/?p=2798

X-Men: First Class – Trailer
– February 11, 2011

Now I am not a huge fan of previous X-Men movies, but I have to say the trailer for this one looks amazing. I think the most interesting thing about this superhero movie is that it is different to the others being set in the past, the 60′s to be precise.

X-Men: First Class stars James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender as Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr, before they became Professor X and Magneto. The trailer reveals some more plot details, including the fact that the film will take place during the events of the Cuban Missile Crisis, of which the US and Russia (then Soviet Union) nearly started World War III. A plot I find very interesting and throw in some superheros you have your self a killer film.

X-Men: First Class is due to hit cinemas on 2 June.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:00 am

http://www.aquarianadvertising.com/info/wordpress/2011/02/11/first-class/

First Class
Posted by Aquarian Advertising on February 11th, 2011

Theres a lot of pressure riding on this one a reboot of the Marvel mutant franchise being produced by Bryan Singer and directed by Matthew Vaughn. Click on the image below to see which key scenes we loved in in the XMen First Class trailer.

The official XMen First Class trailer is here Is this movie looking like a course correction for the XMen movie franchise or another step down the wrong path

XMEN FIRST CLASS In theaters 632011. Remember the first movie started off in. One of the hallmarks of the XMen movies is the mix of the real world with this fantastic mutant problem. XMEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the XMen saga and reveals a secret history of famous global event.

and here it is the first trailer to this summers XMen First Class.

We liked it so much in fact that we were inspired to put together a gallery of some of our favorite scenes.

The theatrical trailer for XMen First Class.

Their first adventure took place on a missile base.

The video was one of the top five trending topics on Twitter within an hour while the movies Facebook page added 100000 new fans Thursday. The film follows th. Kennedy but theres plenty of new stuff too including lots of mutant. Sure its got clips from the original movies and an audio clip of former president John F. This takes place just before that.

The wait is almost over Fox is releasing the trailer for XMen First Class the latest comic book summer blockbuster this afternoon on the films Facebook page.

If they dont try to please everyone and focus on the core XMen group I think this new XMen movie might actually be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:01 am

http://splendidandlovely.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-casting-news-and-new-trailers.html

Now, trailers. The new X-Men: First Class trailer is out - The prequel film about Magneto and Professor Xavier when they were still Erik Lensherr and Charles Xavier respectively, with Michael Fassbender as Erik and James McAvoy as Charles. No Ian McKellan or Patrick Stewart this time around (unless some kind of surprise cameo is in store - highly unlikely - but the trailer doesn't look too bad at all. I'm quite a bad judge of trailers though - I'll say a film looks awesome, but it turns out I'll hate it. Hopefully this film will do much better than X-3 or the Wolverine film (sorry Hugh Jackman - love ya, but.....) McAvoy is a pro however, and Fassbender's star is rising in Hollywood (he's in the upcoming Jane Eyre pic).

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:13 am

http://evenwithoutpopcorn.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/charles-xavier-and-magnetos-story-in-x-men-first-class-here/

Charles Xavier and Magneto’s Story in X-Men First Class Here!
February 11, 2011

by chinkychinky

James Mcavoy as Charles Xavier and Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr in X-Men First Class

I’m not a comic fan but due to the plethora of superhero movies, I can’t help but be fascinated with the characters and their back stories. Twentieth Century Fox reveals this teaser for X-Men First Class. This movie delves in the lives of Charles Xavier and Erik Magnus Lensherr before they become Professor X and Magneto.

X-MEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.

With a fantastic lineup, expect this movie to burn the movie screens ! Screen caps and full trailer after the jump!

Still of Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Lucas Till, Jennifer Lawrence and Caleb Landry Jones in X-Men: First Class | Photo by Photo: Murray Close – © TM and 2011 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto

James Mcavoy as Charles Xavier
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next