Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

X-Men trailer comments

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

X-Men trailer comments - Page 4 Empty Re: X-Men trailer comments

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:16 am

http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/movie-trailers/x-men-first-class-trailer

X-Men: First Class Trailer
Posted by admin 11 February, 2011

X-Men: First Class trailer impresses viewer to have anticipation running high for upcoming action packed movie as latest X-Men: First Class movie trailer has gone on to shed light on entertaining nature of this much awaited flick. Fans sure had been eagerly waiting for a previews like this and their wish for a heart racing and exhilarating sneaky preview seems to have been addresses in an exciting way. With this fans have also been enabled to form an idea about what they will get to see when movie hits theaters.

X-Men: First Class movie trailer is interesting in another way as some of the adrenaline rushing and pulsating instances have been captured through these previews in a marvelous way So a highlight of this thrilling segment is stars like main actors James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender giving life to characters of Professor X and Magneto respectively Moreover other stars to be featured on this item also included actresses like Rose Byrne and January Jones. Additionally many other notable and well known stars also have been featured in this amazing and awesome segment.

Matthew Vaughn had directed this flick and X-Men: First Class movie trailer also showcases his fine movie making skills. Forthcoming movie will serve as the reboot to hit science fiction franchise which has quite successful previous episodes so with this one fans will find themselves looking at the beginning of mutant heroes. And from the look of this breathtaking and mind blowing preview this flick just might be the start of another hit franchise.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:28 am

http://www.heroinetv.com/2011/02/10/x-men-first-class-first-official-trailer/

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS — First official trailer
2011 February 10

by heroine_tv

I came home today to find that the first trailer for the X-Men prequel, X-Men: First Class, had been posted. And it is AMAZING. I have embedded it here below, for your enjoyment. I’m very excited about the period aspect of it–the Cuban Missile Crisis seems key–and in addition to the Mad Men-esque setting, Betty Draper herself (January Jones) will play Emma Frost. Young Magneto (Michael Fassbender) and young Xavier (James McAvoy) seem perfectly cast, and the tone is suitably dark and intense. Look for the release of the film on June 3rd this year. I already wrote X-MEN in big block letters on that date in my Buffy calendar, AND added it to my Google calendar. If you haven’t done the same, catch-up already.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 am

http://thanley.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/x-men-first-class-trailer-released/

X-Men: First Class Trailer Released
By Tim Hanley

To be totally honest with you, I was really concerned about X-Men: First Class. The first group image they released looked rather cheap, and there’s been rumours of substantial reshoots, which are rarely a good sign. But the trailer looks super cool… it sounds like it’s the X-Men taking on the Cuban Missile Crisis, which is just AWESOME!! You can check it out here:

I am now, quite gladly, crazy jazzed for this movie. Michael Fassbender looks like a killer Magneto!! This summer is going to be nuts.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 am

http://www.onlineusanews.com/x-men-first-class-trailer-release-10635.php

X Men First Class Trailer Release

Usman | Feb 11, 2011

Question raises that if Matthew Vaughn (director) with producer Bryan Singer has gotten his new takes right in the movie X-Men?

Viewers go back to 1960s times; the time when public does not know mutants. The mutants are not known to one another other even. The movie X-Men: First Class introduces James McAvoy as Charles Xavier and Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr. They belong to opposite halves of human-mutant battle. They become Magneto and Professor X.
X Men First Class Trailer

X Men First Class Trailer Release

The movie X-Men: First Class’s description was leaked in a trailer a month ago. And its story is not different enough from the leaked trailer description. The movie is amazing as its description was amazing in trailer. This is a good thing. But the telling of final product brings excitation in viewers.

Viewers’ feed back tells that they had pretty low expectations from the movie. But trailer looked pretty good. The trailer brought interest in public to watch the movie. And the public rushed to watch the rest in cinemas. However, largely, this movie is being criticized for its destruction theme.
Critics argue that many other more interesting topics are available than destruction in X-Men. In opinions of others, movie is a fun in its own, because the story has nothing to do with originality as the characters of movie and alternative universe theme are not according to the source material. Similarly, so many story arcs are available in X-Men archives; many other topics were better than destruction theme to make a movie for entertainment.

X-Men First Class trailer arrives
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:32 am

http://supascoot.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class-trailer.html

Thursday, February 10, 2011
'X-Men: First Class' Trailer!!!

X-Men: First Class has been met with a lot of doubt and more than a few roadblocks throughout production, but finally we see our first trailer, which was released today. And I have to say, it's not what I expected:

Splashpage.mtv reports:

The preview unfolds while archival audio of former President John F. Kennedy plays, establishing the film's place in history at the dawn of the atomic age.

There's a lot to see here, so freeze-framing will be your friend. Among the many notable scenes are glimpses of Emma Frost (January Jones), Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) and what appears to be the transformation of Beast (Nicholas Hoult) into his furry incarnation.

Xavier and Lehnsherr appear in their early bumblebee-themed X-Men costumes, while Angel (Zoe Kravitz) unfurls her wings and we get an oh-so-brief glimpse of Azazel (Jason Flemyng) doing his teleportation thing. There's also a shot of Havok (Lucas Till) discharging a red stream of cosmic energy from his chest.

Oh, and the Blackbird (a.k.a. X-Jet) makes an appearance too, with Beast -- fully transformed -- at the stick.

I've been pretty skeptical of this flick for a while now, but...well... that looked pretty good. Right? I mean, sure, it's not technically first class, but you still get some pretty memorable moments that still tie in to the X-Men mythology. I think Beast looks awesome, and seeing him piloting the X-Jet just seems right. Not to mention how cool the creation of Cerebro, Xavier's mutant detector, looks. I might be over-giddying a little bit, but I was just really surprised by this trailer.

I was not happy when I heard that Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, and Angel (4 out of 5 members of the "first class") were not going to be included, but when I really started to think about it, it was the only way this project would work. This movie sits in the reality created by the X-Men trilogy, where all 4 characters already have a detailed timeline, making it impossible for them to be a part of the team in this '60s era.

So we're left with a little bit of a ragtag crew, but that's not really the main point to the movie, is it? Xavier and Magneto is where the story lies, and I can't wait to see McAvoy and Fassbender play those roles. And I love the dedication to the timeline in this movie, from costumes to events. The backdrop of the Cuban Missile Crisis ties in perfectly to the creation of the X-Men, the so-called Children of the Atom.

This trailer has changed a lot of my perceptions of this film, and I think I might actually be excited. I didn't think that would ever happen for another X-Men movie.

Here's the full cast list from ComicBookResources, with a load of screen shots at the link:

The film stars James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender in the lead roles along with Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw, Edi Gathegi as Darwin, Oliver Platt as the Man in Black, and Caleb Landry Jones as Banshee.

X-Men: First Class hits theaters 6.3.11

Posted by SupaScoot at 11:43 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:40 am

http://trekmovie.com/2011/02/10/sci-fi-movies-thursday-captain-america-superman-the-hobbit-x-men-first-class-cowboys-aliens-the-dark-knight-rises-fantastic-voyage-enders-game-more/

X-Men First Class trailer + New image

Yesterday 20th Century Fox released a brand new picture of Michael Fassbender as Magneto (seen above) in Matthew Vaughn’s "X-Men: First Class and today the studio has released the film’s first theatrical trailer. Watch it embedded below.

In related news, Hero Complex | LA Times spoke with producer Bryan Singer. Here’s one excerpt from their interview, where Singer discusses the relationship between Havok and Cyclops — they aren’t brothers — and elaborates on the thinking behind sticking to the title despite the film not being based on the ‘First Class’ comics:

“It wouldn’t physically fit for him to be the brother of Cyclops. We take some liberties on that. There are notions, but, um, I don’t want to give away certain interrelations, but let’s just say there are some things that do adhere to the comic books and do so in a way the fans will get a kick out of. And those things can, perhaps, move forward into the future…. That’s one reason we wanted to call the film ‘First Class’ even though it isn’t the [Jeff Parker-penned story arc called] ‘First Class’ in the comics as fans know it. You couldn’t really tell that story without going even earlier and explaining how they got there and how it came to be. I liked the title, so we kept it, but this is a prelude in a way that will eventually lead to the [scenarios] that fit in more clearly with the ‘First Class’ comics and situations.

"X-Men: First Class" is scheduled to hit theaters on June 3, 2011. The cast includes James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jennier Lawrence as Raven Darkholme / Mystique, Rose Byrne as Dr. Moira MacTaggert, Nicholas Hoult as Hank McCoy / Beast and Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Stan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 am

http://www.pardisparker.com/3097

X-Men: First Class looks like it could be pretty good.
February 11th, 2011

This looks like it could turn out to be a great movie.

Directed by Matthew Vaughn, the film stars James McAvoy (Professor Charles Xavier), Michael Fassbender (Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto), Jennifer Lawrence (Raven Darkholme / Mystique), January Jones (Emma Frost), Rose Byrne (Dr. Moira MacTaggert), Nicholas Hoult (Hank McCoy / Beast), Kevin Bacon (Sebastian Shaw), Zoë Kravitz (Angel Salvadore), Jason Flemyng (Azazel), Lucas Till (Alex Summers / Havok), Edi Gathegi (Armando Muñoz / Darwin), and Caleb Landry Jones (Sean Cassidy / Banshee), and is scheduled for release this coming June.

Here’s the just-released trailer:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 am

http://tspot.sportspagenetwork.com/2011/02/XMen-First-Class-Trailer-and-Everything-Else-You-Need-to-Know.aspx

X-Men: First Class Trailer and Everything Else You Need to Know
By: Schnyger

And so continues my constant posting of superhero news. In case you were completely unaware, the X-Men movie franchise is still moving forward. No, its not being rebooted nor are we getting another offshoot, but instead we are getting a prequel. Its a great idea really. We always hear about Professor X and Magneto being friends and starting the X-Men together, but we rarely get to actually see it....until now. Set in the 60's, First Class shows us the creation of the X-Men, accompanied by the fall of Magneto. This might be the closest we get to the Magneto film that has been rumored for years. The good news is the trailer shows promise:

Personally I don't think its the best edited trailer. It seems a little unfocused and I wonder how well the music fits. Still, the movie itself looks good or at least a lot better than that awful picture that was leaked a few weeks back. In case you missed the picture (which you should consider yourself lucky), it was a perfect representation of bad photo-shopping. Matthew Vaughn (the films director) has publicly stated that he did not release that picture and he was appalled and embarrassed by it. If you want to know how adamant he was, go and read his official statement. Its fill with many expletives to illustrate his passion.

In case you don't know who Matthew Vaughn is, he was also the director of Layer Cake, Stardust, and the recent Kick-Ass, all of which were very well made (I have a very special love for Stardust). He is also the man who almost directed X-Men 3 (and probably should have directed X-Men 3). Now he brings us this film. It seems quite a bit of focus will be placed on the relationship between Magneto and Xavier which should provide a great dynamic. Magneto is being played by Michael Fassbender of 300 and Centurion fame (he would be the "fight in the shade" guy). Xavier is being played by the recognizable James McAvoy. Both are very talented and it will be a true joy to see a less fragile Magneto. Also, I'd like to say his costume seems to be much more faithful to the comics. As much as I loved Ian McKellan as Magneto, I also thought his costume (particularly that tiny helmet) to look kind of dumb.

I do really hope this movie turns out well. I have always loved the X-Men franchise and I really enjoyed the first two films. Kevin Bacon plains the villain which should be fun. Bacon is a talented actor and it will be interesting to see him as the leader of the mysterious Hellfire Club (aka the enemy in the film since Magneto's Brotherhood doesn't exist). In the future I may do a more informative post. In the mean time, feel free to comment on your feelings towards the film.

Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 am

http://jane-wanderlust.livejournal.com/6850.html

10 February 2011 @ 10:47 pm
guhhhhhh
OMG.
HNNNNNNNNNNG.

XMEN FIRST CLASS TRAILERRRRRR.
f#%@#&! DYING.

THIS.

OMG NICHOLAS HOULT. <33333

JAMES MCAVOY.
MICHAEL FASSBENDER.

NICHOLAS HOULT.
DID I SAY THAT ALREADY? CAUSE IF NOT....
NICHOLAS HOULT.

Anyway, omg.
WHY AM I NERDING OUT SO HARD?
Oh yeah.
XMEN.
NICHOLAS HOULT.
James McAvoy.
Michael Fassbender.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:50 am

http://rachaelreviewsmovies.blogspot.com/2011/02/daily-news-roundup-new-x-men-trailer.html

Daily News Roundup: New X-Men trailer, plus New Projects, Casting and Directing Announcements, and Project Developments.

Matthew Vaughn's X-Men origins film is going to be a great big action-y summer tentpole event, so I would be remiss not to report that the first trailer went viral today, and it's a somber, moody thing featuring some truly fantastic talent. (Anyone else getting the chills watching Michael Fassbender here?

X-Men: First Class hits theaters June 3.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:52 am

http://escapefromrl.com/2011/02/11/1071/

X-Men: First Class
11 02 2011

Alright this is sick! It has recently been announced that Director Matthew Vaughn will be bringing a new film to us called X-Men: First Class.

This film is actually based on a story written by the director of the original X-Men film, you know the one that kind of started this whole comic books as movies thing. It’s story, as I’m sure everyone has already guessed, shows us how the X-Men saga began and supposedly, “Reveals a secret history of famous global events.” Now this film looks so awesome because it takes us all the way back to when Professor X and Magneto were still Charles and Erik. If I’m not mistaken this movie will show us how they became friends and who they are today. The trailer is pretty sick as we can see lots of familiar faces, just much younger.It’s almost like a game, how many characters can you pick out from the trailer? The cast sees such actors as James McAvoy, Rose Byrne and Michael Fassbender and numerous others whom I’m sure won’t let us down.

Here is what it says on the youtube page:

X-MEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.

And here are some screenshots from the trailer if you want to take a closer look c;
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 am

http://the-dam-nation.blogspot.com/2011/02/movie-trailer-x-men-first-class.html

Friday, February 11, 2011
Movie Trailer: X-Men: First Class
Look! The trailer of X-Men: First Class is already out!

Hmmm.. I admit, the trailer looks spectacular but when they royally screwed up the Wolverine adaptation, I somehow wouldn't expect anything good from this. Plus, I lost hope when I saw the final line-up in this film. I love that James McAvoy and Jennifer Lawrence are part of this film though. Bottomline: I just don't want to get disappointed again because I'm a fan!

Cast: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, January Jones, Jennifer Lawrence and Kevin Bacon

Release Date: June 3, 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 am

http://twilightninjas.blogspot.com/2011/02/first-x-men-trailer.html

First X-Men Trailer
A quick glimpse of Edi

X-Men: First Class Trailer Has Arrived, and It's Awesome

All I can say is: hell yeah! The X-Men: First Class trailer is finally here, and it's out to show all of the comic book films exactly how it's done. The prequel to the X-Men franchise follows the early days of Professor X (James McAvoy) and Magneto (Michael Fassbender) as they learn how to channel their powers (and before their abilities cause a rift between them). But they're obviously not alone in their fight; the preview also highlights a young Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), and Emma Frost (January Jones), along with the rest of the esteemed cast.

This trailer is everything a good trailer should be: suspenseful, sexy, and most importantly, it leaves me craving more. As much as I love the other X-Men movies, it's exciting to see a set of fresh faces taking on the mutants we've come to love (or love to hate). The movie hits on June 3, but take a look after the jump.

BuzzSugar
xoxo
Carrie
Posted by TwilightNinjas on 9:36 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:55 am

http://hbw60.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class.html

I'll be honest. I stopped watching superhero movies after 2008. It seems like you can't go two weeks without another superhero film hitting theatres. And even if they seem promising, I just can't get excited for them anymore. Of course, there are exceptions, like The Dark Knight Rises, Kick-Ass:Balls to the Wall, and Superman: The Man of Steel. But for every unique film from a talented filmmaker, we're seeing ten more pumped out of the factory.

Marvel Studios especially has been giving us nothing but forgettable films lately. And its biggest folly has been the recent X-Men films. X-Men 3 and Wolverine weren't just bad - they were inexcusable. I have a special spot in my heart for the X-Men. It was the first comic to define being special as both a "blessing and a curse". It captured the feeling of being smart or capable, but being hated for it. The story can be thought of as an allegory for racism, homophobia, or any other type of intolerance.

But as bad as things got with the last two films, it's about to turn around. X-Men:First Class tells the story of two friends: Charles Xavier, and Erik Lehnsherr (you probably know them well by now). As hatred for the mutant species grows in the 1960's, their friendship is strained, as the two take very different paths in retaliation. Charles decides to open a safe haven for mutant children - The School for Gifted Youngsters. Erik chooses to fight his enemies directly in outright war. It's a great story, and the film has a great creative team.

However, after the last two films, I decided to hold judgment until I saw the trailer. It arrived today, and it looks stunning. Michael Fassbender as Erik in particular looks fantastic (if you don't know who he is, go back and watch Inglourious Basterds again). And I LOVE the classic yellow outfits! Also, January Jones is about the cutest girl on the planet, and I can't deny a resounding approval of the Emma Frost outfit...

Posted by Brandon at 2/10/2011 08:41:00 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:56 am

http://thatdangblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class-trailer.html

X-Men First Class trailer

Magneto!!!

Wow, this movie looks legit. I really like that this takes place in the 60s. Everything looks so classy.

If you need a breather from Wolverine but want a movie with mutants, look no further.

Michael Fassbender as Magneto is a straight up gangsta. Watch the trailer for parts with him taking out cops. Rose Byrne, is a babe and it looks like we get to see Beast transform into the blue animal we all know him as.

The red guy with Nightcrawler's powers is Azazel. Nightcrawler's dad.

Seems like The X-Men need to solve the Cuban Missile Crisis. f&amp;#! you Castro!

I'm glad we're getting more Charles and Erik. They're a great team.

McAvoy's accent is a bit different from Patrick Stewarts but that's fine. However Michael Fassbender does a great young Ian McKellen.

Check out Charles and Erik... in one room ... with one lady.... I guess they were close friends...

I wonder why they became enemies... maybe they made eye contact during?

Posted by The Dangster at 11:50 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:58 am

http://hudakonhollywood.com/trailers/1178-qx-men-first-classq-trailer

X-Men: First Class Trailer
Written by Dan Hudak

Here's the teaser trailer for "X-Men: First Class," and it looks awesome! I know origin stories are getting old, but this prequel (directed by Matthew Vaughn, Kick-Ass), which chronicles the early days of Professor X (James McAvoy) and Magneto (Michael Fassbender), looks tense and exciting. The film opens June 3rd, 2011.

Hit the jump for the full plot synopsis and the official movie poster.

Plot synopsis: X-MEN: FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:59 am

http://guysgirl.com/blog/geeky-news-videos/x-men-first-class-movie-trailer.html

X-Men First Class Movie Trailer

Written by Blythe Brumleve | 11 February 2011

Sure you've heard of the new movies like Captain America and Thor that are soon to be released from the comic book universe but no comic book movie franchise seems to come close to what Xmen can achieve.

The first three Xmen movies are far and above the best of any comic book movie including Spider Man, Hulk, Batman and any other similar movie you can name. We've seen the Xmen crew completely assembled and a spin off of a less stellar but still good (Yes, I am saying I liked Wolverine--a lot)

With the new Xmen movie from Marvel, the franchise shifts its focus the Kennedy Presidency/Cold War era and the younger days of Professor Xavier and Magneto (Michael Fassbender). Other characters that can be seen are Dr. Moira McTaggart, Emma Frost, Azazel, Beast, Havok, Angel (?), Mystique and Sebastian Shaw.

Xmen First Class releases on June 3rd. Watch the first of many trailers to come below...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:14 am

http://moviebuzzers.com/trailers/trailer-xmen-class-classy/

Trailer for X-Men: First Class is Both Beastly and Classy

Well it’s finally here, the trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s (Kick-ass) X-Men: First Class and it’s glorious on all accounts. It’s everything you would want from an X-Men film with the twist and style of a Vaughn film. Hit the jump to get a glimpse into what the latest X-Men film may bring us come June 3rd.

By the way, the image above is the latest still released by Fox as it begins to ramp up its advertising campaign. Clearly, the still features a youthful Magneto. Check out the trailer, which debuted on the film’s facebook page, and let us know what you think of it in the comments section below.

X-MEN FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men

X-Men: First Class is set for a June 3rd release and stars Michael Fassbender (Magneto),James McAvoy (Professor Xavier)January Jones (Emma Frost), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Rose Byrne (Moira MacTaggert), and Kevin Bacon (Sebastian Shaw).

The image above comes via Entertainment Weekly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:16 am

http://julianstark-moviesandotherthings.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class-trailer-debuts-and.html

X-Men: First Class Trailer Debuts… and More!

The big story of the day was obviously the new stills from Winnie the Pooh the release of the trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s X-Men: First Class.

First Class looks to tell a great story, or at least that’s what the trailer is implying. Trailers are often misleading, no? Let’s hope that this one remains somewhat close to the overall product…

Not a terrible trailer at all, to be quite honest. I was expecting worse. Much, much worse. The only real problem is the “before… he was.” That’s just tacky, isn’t it? The naming of prominent and socially relevant characters for shock or reveal is tragically cliché, yes, but it might have worked better here.

The cast seems to be doing fine, including James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender playing Charles Xavier and Magneto, respectively. Rose Byrne does nothing, so we don’t know how she’ll do (I’m expecting some decent work); newly anointed Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence looks great as Mystique – get your head out of the gutter. You know what I mean!

Little of the story is revealed, though it’s obviously not taking place in modern times. Shockingly enough, this looks like an actual attempt to tell a story. You know, not at all like the last film that dealt with the X-Men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:18 am

http://geekboymovienews.com/x-men-first-class-trailer-finally-hits/

X-Men: First Class Trailer Finally Hits!

Many fans have been skeptical of the X-Men: First Class film, for several reason, but mostly because the cast does not include the actual “first class” of the first X-Men comics. Fox has opted to stick with it’s current timeline (kind of) that it has previously set up with prior X-Men films. Some felt this was the perfect opportunity to re-boot and put things into an order that made more sense and went more with the comics. Despite the numerous fans who have been unable to get behind this project, I have held out hope that the film will be a success. When the cast began to be announced, I was beyond happy, they Matthew Vaughn came on board and I was even more pleased. Now, we have a trailer for the movie and I think we may have a winner, but it is still too early to tell. The film looks incredible, as Vaughn has done an impeccable job of capturing life in the 60′s, and from what I can see in the trailer, the effects look top notch. So, without further delay, here is the trailer. I have also included some screen shots below as well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 am

http://baloneyandcereal.blogspot.com/2011/02/trailer-of-week.html

0 February 2011
Trailer of the Week
I'm all in on this X-Men: First Class movie!!! All in!!!! I really love that it's set in the '60s - it somehow makes it even cooler. It just looks so classic. And I LOVE me some Michael Fassbender. Love him. His Magneto's gonna be awesome.

Posted by Juju at 8:47 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:49 am

http://lowtechlife.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/x-men-first-class-trailer-debuts/

X Men: First Class Trailer debuts

Posted on February 11, 2011 by Janus S. Suarez

Isn’t if amazing how the “before there was” type of movie is much better than those which have been showed already. What I mean, is we have had Stars Wars Decade ago. At that time, it was Star Wars 1, 2 , 3. . .and so on. But when the Episode 1, 2, and 3, it was a “bomb”!

Now another sequel, or prequel about to hit the silver screen and from the trailers it is awesome! Yes, folks new X Men movie is a winner(I should hope so). Featuring the two leader character of the famous Marvel franchise, Magneto and Professor X, is back but younger and “kick-ass” than ever compared to their apprentices.

The movie depicts the plot of the U.S. on a state of a Nuclear threat with the Russia. The two main characters, played by James McAvoy (Prof.-X) and Michael Fassbender (Magneto), are out to engage in battle not among themselves but on an endeavour to participate the in the “cold war” tensions for the U.S. together.

Also in features characters introduced on the previous X-men movies, like Mystique and Beast. Hank McCoy is younger and first showed his transformation as the Blue, “furball” X-men Beast. Mystique is still that morphing hot babe, that’s the best thing the writer didn’t fail to include.

So, X-Men fans, mark you calendar. X-Men: First Class opens on theaters on June 3, 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:55 am

http://james-wwwmusingsandstuff.blogspot.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class.html

One of the seven thousand sequels or reboots bombarding a movie screen this summer. The fourth (fifth? sixth? first?-- argh how reboots and prequels and side stories make it difficult to label) film in the X-Men canon goes back to the beginning, and is being directed by Matthew Vaughn, of Kick-Ass, Stardust and Layer Cake fame. Vaughn famously almost directed by the third flick X-Men: The Last Stand, and was replaced by Brett Ratner, in what must described as the nail in the coffin for that particular aspect of the franchise. The Wolverine flick that followed didn't help. However, it's with a certain nod of generosity that the first two Bryan Singer-helmed productions were quite stellar for the superhero genre; Singer shares a writing credit here, so perhaps it will kick back in high gear, aside from my own personal distaste for franchise rebooting so shortly after the last one expired (see: Spider-man!) The cast includes James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender in the lead roles as young Xavier and Magneto, respectively, and they are fine choices in any production. Surrounding them is where things get a little odd: Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence, Mad Men gal January Jones, Rose Byrne, Nicolas Hoult (last seen seducing Colin Firth in A Single Man), Zoe Kravitz, and Kevin Bacon.
Posted by James at 6:16 PM

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:59 am

http://scifimafia.com/2011/02/the-x-men-first-class-trailer-has-arrived-in-all-its-mutant-glory/

The X-Men: First Class Trailer Has Arrived In All Its Mutant Glory
Thursday, February 10th, 2011

Behold! The first trailer for the Matthew Vaughn directed X-Men: First Class. The film stars James McAvoy, Kevin Bacon, Caleb Landry Jones, Lucas Till, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Edi Gathegi, Jason Flemyng, January Jones, Zoë Kravitz, Bill Milner, Michael Fassbender, Álex González, Oliver Platt and Ray Wise.

Trailer: X-Men: First Class

Synopsis:

“X-Men: First Class charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men.”

X-Men: First Class is slated to hit theaters on June 3rd, 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:59 am

http://www.inscaped.com/2011/02/x-men-first-class-trailer-first.html

'X-Men: First Class' trailer: First thoughts
The first official trailer for "X-Men: First Class" hit the web today and like "Captain America" before it, this trailer has lessened my fears about the final product.

James McAvoy had the confidence and intellect of Professor X, while Michael Fassbender had Magneto's contempt and air of superiority down cold.

Thankfully it appears that January Jones isn't in it much, but that could still be wrong. The action seems to take place in the '60s right after the Cuban Missile Crisis. The trailer also did a good job of linking the film to the previous three.

The X-Men have always been my favorite superheroes, so I'm always excited when a new movie comes out. Of course there's always the idea that any movie can look good in a two minute highlight clip.
Posted by Stephanie Holland at 6:30 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next