Michael Fassbender Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top News
WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MICHAEL-AN AWARD WINNING ACTOR

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "12 Years a Slave" winning an Oscar for Best Picture

Michael is currently filming "MacBeth"

Watch "12 Years A Slave" and "Frank" in theaters

Watch "The Counselor" and "12 Years A Slave" on DVD available now

Michael is set to star and produce on a film version of the video game "Assassin's Creed"

Completed projects: X-Men, Untitled Malik project

Upcoming projects Assassin's Creed, Prometheus 2, MacBeth,and more!

Header credit here

MFmultiply's Disclaimer

Order region 1 dvds-Amazon store

Order region 2-UK dvds-Amazon Shoppe

Please check the calender for films on TV, Theater, or dvd releases
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Centurion trailer comments

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Centurion trailer comments - Page 4 Empty Re: Centurion trailer comments

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:25 pm

http://theflickcast.com/2010/06/15/brand-new-red-band-trailer-for-neil-marshalls-centurion-arrives/

Brand New Red Band Trailer for Neil Marshall’s ‘Centurion’ Arrives

by Chris Ullrich, Jun 15 2010 // 10:00 AM

I’ve been following this film for quite some time and, in fact, saw an early cut of it during the recent SXSW Film Festival in Austin, TX. Without revealing too much I can say I thoroughly enjoyed Neil Marshall’s Centurion and am pleased to be able to bring you a brand new “Red Band” trailer for the film today.

In this new trailer you get a chance to see what the film is about. It’s a violent look at life as a soldier in ancient Rome as well as an adventurous tale of revenge and survival. It also features some great battle scenes and lots of fun swordplay.

The film itself follows Quintus, sole survivor of a Pictish raid on a Roman frontier fort, who marches north with General Virilus’ legendary Ninth Legion, under orders to wipe the Picts from the face of the earth and destroy their leader Gorlacon.

But when the legion is ambushed on unfamiliar ground, and Virilus taken captive, Quintus faces a desperate struggle to keep his small platoon alive behind enemy lines, evading remorseless Pict pursuers over harsh terrain, as the band of soldiers race to rescue their General, and to reach the safety of the Roman frontier.

Expect a full review closer to release. Until then, be sure to check out the awesome trailer after the jump. Centurion, which features Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, David Morrissey and Olga Kurylenko, premieres on VOD, XBOX and Amazon.com on July 23 and opens in theaters August 27, 2010.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm

http://www.sandwichjohnfilms.com/2010/06/red-band-trailer-for-centurion.html

Red-band Trailer For Centurion
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Red-band Trailer For Centurion

Red-band trailer for Neil Marshall's Centurion is amazing. If your not convinced about this movie or just haven't heard of it, view the trailer and your mind will be changed.

Watch trailer after the jump

CENTURION AD 117. The Roman Empire stretches from Egypt to Spain, and East as far as the Black Sea. But in northern Britain, the relentless onslaught of conquest has ground to a halt in face of the guerrilla tactics of an elusive enemy: the savage and terrifying tribes known as the Picts.

Quintus, sole survivor of a Pictish raid on a Roman frontier fort, marches north with General Virilus’ legendary Ninth Legion, under orders to wipe the Picts from the face of the earth and destroy their leader Gorlacon.

But when the legion is ambushed on unfamiliar ground, and Virilus taken captive, Quintus faces a desperate struggle to keep his small platoon alive behind enemy lines, evading remorseless Pict pursuers over harsh terrain, as the band of soldiers race to rescue their General, and to reach the safety of the Roman frontier.

The film stars Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, and Olga Kurylenko. Centurion will premieres on VOD, XBOX and Amazon.com on July 23 and opens in theaters August 27, 2010.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:09 pm

http://www.28dayslateranalysis.com/2010/06/centurion-brings-blood-in-this-red-band.html

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Centurion Brings the Pain in this Red Band Trailer

Magnet Releasing will be distributing the historical epic Centurion July 23rd on Video-on-demand and in theatres August 27th. The film now has a new Red Band trailer for the film, which shows much of the bloodshed from the production. Centurion is historically acurate from a quick overview as the Ninth Legion invaded Britain in 43 AD led by Emperor Claudius and was later defeated in 61 AD during a massive rebellion. Plus, the film highlights action with one Roman platoon going against a multitude to escape their previous routing. Watch the full clip inside and imagine a world at war for much of the 1st Century.

The synopsis for Centurion here:

"AD 117, the Roman Empire stretches from Egypt to Spain, and East as far as the Black Sea. But in northern Britain, the relentless onslaught of conquest has ground to a halt in face of the guerrilla tactics of an elusive enemy: the savage and terrifying Picts.

Quintus Dias (Fassbender), sole survivor of a Pictish raid on a Roman frontier fort, marches north with General Virilus' (West) legendary Ninth Legion, under orders to wipe the Picts from the face of the earth and destroy their leader Gorlacon. But when the legion is ambushed on unfamiliar ground, and Virilus taken captive, Quintus faces a desperate struggle to keep his small platoon alive behind enemy lines.

Enduring the harsh terrain and evading their remorseless Pict pursuers led by revenge-hungry Pict Warrior Etain (Kurylenko), the band of soldiers race to rescue their General and to reach the safety of the Roman frontier" (Trailer).

Release Date: July 23rd, 2010 (VOD) and August 27th, 2010 (Theatres).

Director/writer: Neil Marshall

Cast: Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, Olga Kurylenko
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 pm

http://reelthinker.com/2010/06/15/centurion-trailer-fire-foreigners-and-face-paint/

CENTURION trailer: fire, foreigners, and face-paint
Posted by Robin Hare on Jun 15th, 2010

Ah, yes — the Roman occupation of Britain. Those were dark days, as I recall. There we were, with barely a tuber to feed a country, and in marches a hundred thousand Roman soldiers, babbling about this Christ fellow and falling into the testudo formation at the drop of a hat. Don’t they know that rolling giant balls of fire into their marching column is just our way of saying “Hello?” At least we had the wonderfully foreign Olga Kurylenko to lead us, even if her face always was painted blue for some reason.

Those were the days.

Centurion stars Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds), Dominic West (300), and Olga Kurylenko (Quantum Of Solace), and is directed by Neil Marshall (The Descent). It’s due in the US on 27 August 2010, and I (obviously) have no idea what it’s about.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 pm

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/archives/2010/06/centurion_red_band_trailer_onl.html

Centurion red band trailer online

Centurion.jpgA new trailer for Neil Marshall's well cast Centurion is online and it's a red band, although if you ask me the MPAA have been getting over excited again, there's really just a few scenes of horror, one of which is very comic/festival looking, and the others are over in a flash.

There are plenty of mixed comments about the film, but the trailers have been looking great, the subject matter interesting, and the cast line-up superb and also strange - Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, Olga Kurylenko, Ulrich Thomsen, Noel Clarke, David Morrissey, Riz Ahmed, and his wife Axelle Carolyn.

Some excellent names, and some surprising names to see next to them, but it does sound like it's an interesting cast and the fictionalised story of the last Roman Legion to enter Scotland before they retreated from Britain is an exciting one to tell, right up Neil Marshall's street.

Saying that though, I do think that The Descent (Filmstalker review) and Dog Soldiers showed more than the typical horror film festival films that appeal to those fans - you'll know what I mean if you've been to one of those all weekend horror film festivals you'll know exactly what I mean - and I do think it's a shame he seems to be playing more to that audience as Doomsday (Filmstalker review) showed instead of for a more general audience.

Anyway, here's the new trailer for Centurion which looks pretty damn good. Watch for the horror film festival moment with the sword in the face, I can hear the cheers, laughs and applause blocking out the next half a minute of the film.

Can I just say thanks to Dread Central and Quiet Earth for putting the trailer on a decent site that everyone in the world can see rather than just restricting it to America? I hate that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm

http://twitchfilm.net/news/2010/06/neil-marshalls-centurion-goes-red-band.php

railer Alerts
Neil Marshall's CENTURION Goes Red-Band.

by Todd Brown, June 14, 2010 6:55 PM

Action, UK, Ireland, Australia & New Zealand

Full marks to the marketing lads at Magnet Releasing. The job they just did on the new Red-Band trailer for Neil Marshall's Centurion is positively smoking. It may not be the bloodiest red-bander I have ever seen but it does an absolutely perfect job presenting the film in the best possible light. And it is also remarkably true to the feel of the actual film itself, which is an increasing rarity in trailer land.

Put aside the horror thoughts that you normally associate with Marshall because despite the high levels of blood and violence in the film this one is very much a chase movie and a rather good one indeed. One that demonstrates, once again, that Michael Fassbender deserves to be a major, major star. Check the new trailer below.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 pm

http://lavraki.com/history-is-written-in-blood-in-the-new-%E2%80%98centurion%E2%80%99-red-band-trailer%E2%80%A6-warriors-come-out-to-play/

History is Written in Blood in the New ‘Centurion’ Red Band Trailer… Warriors, Come Out to Play!

centurion poster History is Written in Blood in the New Centurion Red Band Trailer... Warriors, Come Out to Play!Okay, I’ll admit to a little trickery on my part. The red band trailer isn’t age gated so I didn’t embed it below and instead I posted the original trailer for the flick (which is still pretty cool). BUT as a peace offering, after watching the trailer you can jump over to BloodyDisgusting to catch the aforementioned red band trailer and see what you think of both… see, I brought you two trailers instead of one, that must make up for a slightly misleading detour no?

Anyways, I have pretty high hopes for this flick because it’s directed by Neil Marshall (Dog Soldiers and The Descent) and stars the amazing Michael Fassbender, who if you haven’t heard, is apparently in talks to play either Magneto/Erik Lehnsherr in the Matt Vaughn X:Men First Class flick OR whatever Spider-Man villain Marc Webb has in store in that franchise reboot. You can also catch Fassbender in the comic book adaptation of Jonah Hex which hits theaters this week. The film also stars Dominic West (McNulty from The Wire… awesome) and Olga Kurylenko (Quantum of Solace).

The story, set in Roman Britain, A.D. 117, follows Quintus Dias and the few survivors of a raid on Rome’s legendary Ninth Legion. He must lead the survivors back through enemy territory to safety… like The Warriors but in ancient times. Watch this trailer, then jump over to BloodyDisgusting to watch the red band and tell me what you think. Personally, I think they both look good but the red band is slightly more effective… and bloody.
Centurion Trailer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 pm

http://gordonandthewhale.com/red-band-trailer-for-centurion/

Red band trailer for CENTURION
Kate Erbland
by: Kate Erbland
June 15th, 2010

Apparently, my experience at this year’s Los Angeles Film Festival (my fourth), will be marked with gore and blood and weapons and just more than I can probably handle alone. Not content to just bring you the scares of THE LAST EXORCISM or the dicey charms of BITTER FEAST, I’m here to gift you with the ultimate – a red band trailer for Neil Marshall’s CENTURION.

Marshall has “reimagin[ed] the fate of the Roman Ninth Legion” in this war adventure flick set in 117 AD. Starring Michael Fassbender (INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS, the upcoming JANE EYRE adaptation), CENTURION follows the lost Roman squad, forgotten behind enemy lines. Trailed by a savage clan, the Romans must do what they can to survive and emerge. And when I say “do what they can,” I really mean, “no, seriously, they’ll do anything.” Be sure to check out Will’s review of the film from SXSW HERE, along with his interview with star Axelle Carolyn and Marshall himself HERE.

If you’re ready for the blood and guts of war, check out the red band trailer for CENTURION after the break!

CENTURION will play for one night only at this year’s LAFF – Friday, June 25 at 8:30pm at the Ford Amphitheatre. If you aren’t going to be in fair La-la Land this week, CENTURION will be available on VOD on July 23 and will release in theaters on August 27.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 am

http://scifiwire.com/2010/06/new-r-rated-trailer-for-c.php

New R-Rated trailer for Centurion is some seriously cool sh*t

We used to think those guys from 300 were tough, but now that we've seen what the second-century warriors from Centurion are up to, we're having second thoughts!

Centurion, which opens in theaters Aug. 27, 2010, was directed by Neil Marshall. And if the trailer isn't enough to get you there on opening day, then reminding you he directed the kick-ass Dog Soldiers, the best werewolf film in years, ought to do it.

Check it out below!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:43 am

http://www.bscreview.com/2010/06/olga-kurylenko-in-centurion-red-band-trailer/

Olga Kurylenko in Centurion Red Band trailer
Movies | Jay Tomio | June 16, 2010 at 5:07 am

A couple of days ago, the Red Band (which is a word that you can interchange with “awesome”) trailer for Neil Marshall’s Centurion made its way online via Hulu, and though we at BSC haven’t talked about the film since last year, I’ve been on board since jump Olga. Actually, yhe first look we got of Centurion was of Olga Kurylenko last March, all (I assumed) painted up for battle. Depicting the story of ta sole survivor of a battle in the Roman invasion of Britain in AD 117, Kurylenko is joined by Michael Fassbender and Dominic West. Neil Marshall gets a lot of love for 2005’s The Descent , but between you and me, Doomsday used up a lot of that. This trailer is pretty hardcore, with lots of quality knifing going on. A few days prior, a new poster was released by IGN and I’ve posted that below as well.

Centurion gets a limited theatrical release starting on August 27th, and earlier online VOD and Xbox starting on July 23rd. I’ve noted this before, but I’ve always wondered if Steven Erikson chose his Bridgeburners to be the 9th squad from the Malazan Book of the Fallen series (which I have a re-read blog for) as a bit of an homage (as the Bridgeburners too were ‘lost’ in the way some fictionalized stories of the fate of the historical Legio nona Hispana were).

Film Synopsis - AD 117. The Roman Empire stretches from Egypt to Spain, and East as far as the Black Sea. But in northern Britain, the relentless onslaught of conquest has ground to a halt in face of the guerrilla tactics of an elusive enemy: the savage and terrifying Picts. Quintus Dias (Fassbender), sole survivor of a Pictish raid on a Roman frontier fort, marches north with General Virilus’ (West) legendary Ninth Legion, under orders to wipe the Picts from the face of the earth and destroy their leader Gorlacon. But when the legion is ambushed on unfamiliar ground, and Virilus taken captive, Quintus faces a desperate struggle to keep his small platoon alive behind enemy lines. Enduring the harsh terrain and evading their remorseless Pict pursuers led by revenge-hungry Pict Warrior Etain (Kurylenko), the band of soldiers race to rescue their General and to reach the safety of the Roman frontier. Hide Trailer Details
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 am

http://thestarceleb.com/2010/06/16/centurion-movie-trailer/

Centurion Movie Trailer
Written by: Jordasche Kingston on 16 June 2010

rAD 117. The Roman Empire stretches from Egypt to Spain, and East as far as the Black Sea. But in northern Britain, the relentless onslaught of conquest has ground to a halt in face of the guerrilla tactics of an elusive enemy: the savage and terrifying tribes known as the Picts.

Quintus, sole survivor of a Pictish raid on a Roman frontier fort, marches north with General Virilus’ legendary Ninth Legion, under orders to wipe the Picts from the face of the earth and destroy their leader Gorlacon.

From writer/director, Neil Marshall, “Centurion” is a gripping survival thriller set against a background of conquest and invasion; a pursuit movie in the vein of Deliverance, Last of the Mohicans and Apocalypto.

Release Date: August 27, 2010 (limited)
Director: Neil Marshall
Screenwriter: Neil Marshall
Starring: Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, Olga Kurylenko, David Morrissey, Noel Clarke, Riz Ahmed, JJ Field, Liam Cunningham, Imogen Poots
Genre: Thriller
Rating: R (for sequences of strong bloody violence, grisly images and language)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

http://lavraki.com/trailer-park-thursday-centurion-somewhere-legend-of-the-guardians-voyage-of-the-dawn-treader/

Trailer Park Thursday: Centurion; Somewhere; Legend of the Guardians; Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Centurion: After the hype he's gradually built up from a small but live-wire turn in 300 and a sensational part in Inglourious Basterds, this is Michael Fassbender's chance to claim our undivided attention. Given the apathetic reception to Robin Hood, audiences are still waiting for a historical actioner to deliver the goods and conjure memories of Gladiator and Braveheart. This breakneck upstart may not measure up to those juggernauts, but the trailer's got us riveted for the Roman fellowship to square off against a nose-bleeding demon-woman (Olga Kurylenko).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:31 am

http://news.premiere.com/blog/2010/06/trailer-park-thursday--2.html

Centurion: After the hype he's gradually built up from a small but live-wire turn in 300 and a sensational part in Inglourious Basterds, this is Michael Fassbender's chance to claim our undivided attention. Given the apathetic reception to Robin Hood, audiences are still waiting for a historical actioner to deliver the goods and conjure memories of Gladiator and Braveheart. This breakneck upstart may not measure up to those juggernauts, but the trailer's got us riveted for the Roman fellowship to square off against a nose-bleeding demon-woman (Olga Kurylenko).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:43 am

http://www.reelmovienews.com/2010/06/michael-fassbender-fights-british-barbarians-in-centurion-red-ba/

Michael Fassbender Fights British Barbarians in Centurion Red Band Trailer!
Posted on June 14th, 2010 6:43 PM by Rupert Pupkin
Tags: Centurion, Movie Trailers

Neil Marshall follows up Doomsday and The Descent with the Roman action-adventure tale Centurion, opening in theaters everywhere on August 27th. The film stars Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, Olga Kurylenko, David Morrissey, Noel Clarke, Riz Ahmed, JJ Field, Liam Cunningham and Imogen Poots.

AD 117. The Roman Empire stretches from Egypt to Spain, and East as far as the Black Sea. But in northern Britain, the relentless onslaught of conquest has ground to a halt in face of the guerrilla tactics of an elusive enemy: the savage and terrifying Picts.

Quintus Dias (Fassbender), sole survivor of a Pictish raid on a Roman frontier fort, marches north with General Virilus' (West) legendary Ninth Legion, under orders to wipe the Picts from the face of the earth and destroy their leader Gorlacon. But when the legion is ambushed on unfamiliar ground, and Virilus taken captive, Quintus faces a desperate struggle to keep his small platoon alive behind enemy lines. Enduring the harsh terrain and evading their remorseless Pict pursuers led by revenge-hungry Pict Warrior Etain (Kurylenko), the band of soldiers race to rescue their General and to reach the safety of the Roman frontier.

Check out the trailer below, and see the film's poster in our Centurion pictures gallery!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:45 am

http://www.fusedfilm.com/2010/06/bad-ass-red-band-trailer-for-centurion-is-a-must-see/

Bad-Ass! Red Band Trailer for Centurion Is a Must See!

By Kevin Coll • June 14, 2010

Okay if you weren’t sold on this movie before this trailer how could you not be sold on it now. I can’t wait to see this movie as I have been looking for the next Gladiator. Magnet Releasing has debuted a new and very awesomely bloody, badass red band trailer for Neil Marshall’s Centurion, an epic action adventure film set in 117 AD about a group of Roman soldiers who must fight for their lives behind enemy lines after their legion is decimated in a devastating guerrilla attack, starring Michael Fassbender, Dominic West and Olga Kurylenko.

The new footage gives us a glimpse of the bloody, intensity of the film that we haven’t seen yet and really markets it in the best way the movie will be seen. I love Neil Marshall and can’t wait to see this movie.

The trailer is courtesy of Hulu, once we get a ripped version we’ll post it in our player so international folks can see it since Hulu is stupid.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:46 am

http://www.chud.com/articles/articles/24075/1/CENTURION-GETS-BLOODY-IN-THIS-RED-BAND-TRAILER/Page1.html

CENTURION GETS BLOODY IN THIS RED BAND TRAILER

* By Devin Faraci
* Published 06/14/2010

I'm a fan of Neil Marshall's newest film, Centurion, a bloody fun chase film set during the Roman occupation of Britain. This is the sort of movie that feels like exactly what CHUD readers want - lots of sword action, not much CGI and plenty of cool actors, including Michael Fassbender and Dominic West.

There's a new red band trailer at Hulu, and you have to log in to the site to see it. It won't play outside the borders of the US, so don't even bother. The movie opens in August; in the meantime, check out my review from ActionFest right here.

Thanks, as is so often the case, to Brian Henne for the link.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am

http://theelroberto.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-movie-trailers-and-more.html

Sunday, June 20, 2010
New Movies and More....
Centurion "is set during the war between Roman soldiers and Pict tribesmen during the 2nd century Roman conquest of Britain. Michael Fassbender stars as Quintus Dias, Roman centurion and son of a legendary gladiator who leads a group of soldiers on a raid of a Pict camp to rescue a captured general (Dominic West). The son of the Pict leader is murdered during the raid, and the Romans find themselves hunted by a seemingly unstoppable group of the Pict’s most vicious and skilled warriors, led by a beautiful and deadly tracker (Olga Kurylenko), and hell bent on revenge.” We are guessing that this will be pretty awesome.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 pm

http://starseeker.com/2010-movies/centurion-2011/

Centurion (2011)

Submitted by Brian on July 1, 2010 – 1:38 pm

Centurion is the story of a legendary (haven’t you heard?) legion of Roman soldiers who went missing without a trace. Based on the trailer, it appears that the incredibly hot Olga Kurylenko killed them. I’m often impressed by legendary fighters who all die at the hands of a woman. She probably beat them up, then broke a nail, waited for said nail to heal, then killed them. Plot uncovered.

What’s great about historical mysteries is that if you talk to an actual historian, it isn’t all that mysterious. They’ll say something along the lines of, “Well, we don’t have written records of this, but here’s exactly what happened…” they will proceed to accurately describe what happened, but morons in Hollywood who really liked Gladiator will decide that the case is still open to debate, and will come up with something ridiculous, that in no way would ever have happened. Historical inaccuracies aside, it looks like a better version of King Arthur. And I prefer Keira Knightley,
Movie Name Script

The film is written and directed by Neil Marshall, who will no doubt swear that the film is based on a true story. He’d directed such other historical films as Doomsday and The Descent 1 and 2.
{Movie Name } Trailer

Who’s It For?

R.
Movie Release Date

August 27
Who’s In It?

Michael Fassbender … Quintus Dias
Dominic West … Virilus
Olga Kurylenko … Etain
Noel Clarke … Macros
David Morrissey … Bothos
JJ Feild … Thax
Axelle Carolyn … Aeron
Dave Legeno … Vortix
Ulrich Thomsen … Gorlacon
Related Movies

300, King Arthur, Gladiator, The Descent, Doomsday
What’s Good About It?

The trailer makes the film look really cool. Everytime I watch it I want to see it more. Then I see that Neil Marshall is in charge. Wait, this goes in the next section…
What’s Bad About It?

Neil Marshall is in charge. Doomsday was a turd.
Our Clever Prediction

Michael Fassbender is a big up and comer in Hollywood right now. He was in 300, Inglorious Basterds, and he’s been cast as Magneto in the next X-Men film. And he’s German. What else do you need? Olga Kurylenko is unbelievably hot, especially naked, so 2 for 2 so far. Oh, Neil Marshall’s still in charge. It’s like those other two don’t even matter. I’m setting my expectations low. I’m sure I’ll see it, and maybe it’ll surprise me, but I’m not going into it with anything but the slightest hope.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 am

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Newest-Trailer-For-Centurion-Continues-To-Make-The-Film-Look-Amazing-19537.html

Newest Trailer For Centurion Continues To Make The Film Look Amazing
By Eric Eisenberg: 2010-07-12 21:13:35

Newest Trailer For Centurion Continues To Make The Film Look Amazing We've already seen plenty of action from Neil Marshall's Centurion. Between the first trailer and the red band, it has become abundantly clear that the film, which stars Michael Fassbender, Dominic West and Olga Kurylenko, will be 97 minutes of badass-ness. The newest trailer doesn't do anything to change that.

Apple has released the newest video for the film, and what is left to say? It looks hardcore, kick ass, and full of awesome. Obviously it doesn't have the same level of brutal content as the restricted trailer did, but there is still enough violence and barbarity to leave you smiling.

Check out the trailer below or in HD over at Apple
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 pm

http://www.coolorama.com/general/another-new-trailer-for-neil-marshalls-centurion/

Jul
Another New Trailer for Neil Marshall’s CENTURION

Centurion seriously looks like an awesome movie, and I can’t wait to see it already! The movie is set to come out on August 24th, and it seems like it’s been a long road to actually getting released. I hope the movie ends up being as good as the trailers make it out to be. The film was directed by Neil Marshall (The Decent) and it stars Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, and Olga Kurylenka, all of which look extremely badass.

Synopsis:

CENTURION is set during the war between Roman soldiers and Pict tribesmen during the 2nd century Roman conquest of Britain. Michael Fassbender stars as Quintus Dias, Roman centurion and son of a legendary gladiator who leads a group of soldiers on a raid of a Pict camp to rescue a captured general (Dominic West). The son of the Pict leader is murdered during the raid, and the Romans find themselves hunted by a seemingly unstoppable group of the Pict’s most vicious and skilled warriors, led by a beautiful and deadly tracker (Olga Kurylenko), and hell bent on revenge.

You can watch the latest theatrical trailer for the film below, and make sure to tell us what ya think!

See the original post here:
Another New Trailer for Neil Marshall’s CENTURION
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm

http://www.fanboy-confidential.com/wordpress/uncategorized/the-green-band-trailer-for-marshalls-centurion-is-no-less-intense-than-the-red-bander-2/

The Green Band Trailer For Marshall’s CENTURION Is No Less Intense Than The Red-Bander.
By
Maurice
Published: July 13, 2010

Need a demonstration that intensity on film doesn’t just come from blood? Take a look at the Red-Band trailer for Neil Marshall’s Centurion. Pretty damn good. Now take a look at the brand new Green Band version. Blood gone, intensity still there. Are you ready for the year of Michael Fassbender? Because it kicks off with this one.

Plenty of Centurion coverage in the archive, so check out the links below.,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 pm

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/stateside-trailer-for-neil-marshalls-centurion/

Stateside Trailer for Neil Marshall’s Centurion
Centurion (2010) Movie, Videos — By Nix on July 13, 2010

Neil Marshall’s “Centurion” didn’t do a whole lot of business over in its native UK when it opened, and chances are, it won’t do much when Magnet Releasing puts int into a limited number of theaters August 27th, but you know what? Who cares. I’m still going to dig the crap out of this movie. Neil Marshall + really sharp objects + barbaric setting = guaranteed awesomeness. Check out the film’s latest Stateside trailer via Apple.

CENTURION is set during the war between Roman soldiers and Pict tribesmen during the 2nd century Roman conquest of Britain. Michael Fassbender stars as Quintus Dias, Roman centurion and son of a legendary gladiator who leads a group of soldiers on a raid of a Pict camp to rescue a captured general (Dominic West). The son of the Pict leader is murdered during the raid, and the Romans find themselves hunted by a seemingly unstoppable group of the Pict’s most vicious and skilled warriors, led by a beautiful and deadly tracker (Olga Kurylenko), and hell bent on revenge.

Starring Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, Olga Kurylenko, Noel Clarke, David Morrissey, JJ Feild, Axelle Carolyn, Riz Ahmed, Dave Legeno, Ulrich Thomsen, and directed by Neil Marshall.

Hack and slash August 27, 2010.

Get more images and videos in our “Centurion” preview page.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

http://awardcontenders.com/?p=8745

Centurion Trailer
Posted by Mark Johnson On July - 13 - 2010

Our favorite basterd, Michael Fassbender, stars in the new Neil Marshall film Centurion. I am still not sold on this film being as great as the trailer looks, but it has my attention. Centurion is supposed to hit theatres sometime in August.

Here is the official synopsis:

AD 117. The Roman Empire stretches from Egypt to Spain, and East as far as the Black Sea. But in northern Britain, the relentless onslaught of conquest has ground to a halt in face of the guerrilla tactics of an elusive enemy: the savage and terrifying tribes known as the Picts.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 pm

http://sansbroccoli.com/2010/07/centurion-kicks-our-ass-with-a-trailer/

Trailer: Centurion
Posted by Clark Lamson on Jul 13, 2010

What do you get when you put Michael Fassbender, Dominic West, Neil Marshall and a whole bunch of pissed of Roman’s in a box and shake them around? Well, your previously peeved Romans will most likely have gotten angier, but dig to the bottom and there will be CENTURION, the latest project from Neil Marshall. Then more pissed Romans, but that’s not the point.

CENTURION premiered to a packed house (including myself) at last years SXSW film festival. While over all feelings were shockingly mixed, it is the humble opinion of this writer that the wallop packed by CENTURION is something similar to his earlier works, which have earned him the reputation of one of the best genre directors out there.

Check out the trailer over at Apple.com

I’m not sure what you call it, but where I’m from, that’s called an ass-kickingly delicious trailer. I know what happens in this movie, and it still feels as fresh and exciting as if I were sitting down with Sprite and popcorn in hand to watch for the first time.

The story follows Quintus Dias (Fassbender), a Roman soldier who is under strict orders to eradicate Rome’s new and vicious enemy, the Picts along with Pictish leader Gorlacon. All is going according to plan until the legion is ambushed and hopes of completing the mission leave along with General Virilus, who is kidnapped by the Picts. Now, Dias struggles to keep a small group of soldiers left alive from the Pictish spree, in order to complete the mission and retrieve the lost General Virilus.

Marshall scorned some loyal fans with DOOMSDAY. A serious step down for the director, many previous believers began to think Marshall a one-hit-wonder. Forgive your fallen knight, Marshall fans. He’s back and in true form. CENTURION is raw and meaty, coursing with gore and guts enough for all. The trailer doesn’t do it justice, and you rmember the trailer, right? Tell ya what, go watch it again. I’ll wait.

Pretty good, right?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/07/12/one-more-final-theatrical-trailer-for-neil-marshalls-centurion/

July 12, 2010
Source: Apple
by Alex Billington
Centurion Trailer

I hate to say it, but haven't we seen enough of this movie already? I just want to see the damn thing already, I'm tired of red band trailers and even green bands that just show the same stuff. I really, really hoping this is good. They're boasting Scott Weinberg's name (@scottEweinberg) on the Apple page quite a bit with some glowing quotes, so I hope that's a good sign. I've heard some mixed things, and I'm quite skeptical with Neil Marshall, but Michael Fassbender looks so badass and so does Dominic West. I believe this is the very last trailer Magnolia is going to debut, as this finally hits theaters in August as well as VOD this month. Enjoy!

Watch the final theatrical trailer for Neil Marshall's Centurion:

You can also watch the final Centurion trailer in High Definition on Apple

Centurion is both written and directed by British auteur Neil Marshall, of Dog Soldiers, The Descent, and Doomsday previously. It's an epic action adventure film set in 117 AD about a group of Roman soldiers who must fight for their lives behind enemy lines after their entire legion is decimated in a devastating guerrilla attack. This already premiered at ActionFest and during SXSW earlier this year as well. Magnolia Pictures is distributing it in the US. Centurion will hit limited theaters starting on August 27th as well as early online VOD and Xbox starting July 23rd. Visit the official website: centurionmovie.com. Anyone going to watch?

Last edited by greyeyegoddess on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next